Le never shows up in the big games man

>le never shows up in the big games man
why the fuck is he even with the team?

Attached: grade a shitter.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Are you blind?

hes been saved by iggy dray and klay more than anything
how many finals mvp's does curry have?

Drake pls go

Attached: drake.jpg (1000x600, 186K)

Their whole offense works on the premise that Toronto has double team Curry. What his movement off the ball and how affects the Raptors' defense.

Kawhi got trapped every time he touched the ball and still had 34

kawhi had the benefit of every single whistle in his favor and 16 free throw attempts

have you seen Curry's 3-pointers?

>3 pointers are everything
if i jingle my keys in front of you will you clap like a retard too?

Nigga you too stupid to understand basketball. try another sport

Did you not watch the second quarter?

I watched the entire game

>if i jingle my keys in front of you will you clap like a retard too?
are you okay my dude?

Him hitting 3s in the 3rd quarter was what dragged them back into the game. Klay carried his ass in the second half and he went 0-5, but in the 3rd he was doing really well. As that other user said, once Klay went out he was being double teamed by VanVleet + whoever was on rotation, and VanVleet has been guarding really well, so you can't really blame him for not being very productive. Him chucking the ball up and giving them 3 points was a retard move tho

Nah hes a butthurt faggot named drake. He is super into the Raptors, he may be mad tonight.

Steph had the benefit of every whistle in the first half. Why was he still a non factor?

he literally was a factor..

>23 pts shooting 33%
Great unanimous MVP losing FMVP to any player on his team again

I think he meant in the first half. He was lucky to escape the first half with more than 5 points, he was shooting like complete trash.

>how many finals mvp's does curry have?
2. that's 2 more than any other GSW or raptors player

why do you ask?

he doesnt have a single finals mvp you fucking retard

They double him at half court every possession and pretty much make him run around taking spot up 3s, you’re too retarded or legally blind to not see this and how much it impacts the rest of the floor

>muh points
>my awards with no criteria
could you be any more of a smoothbrained casual ESPN drone

Why doesn't Kawhi need excuses like these?

>smoothbrained casual ESPN drone
>defending GSW
nice1

They were only doubling him from half court once Klay was out to accelerate the play, and because they couldn't take advantage of open shots anymore

>Steph had the benefit of every whistle
lol

Yeah it’s almost like Kawhi is a tall lengthy small forward and not a manlet guard who never brings the ball up

/ourguy/

Attached: C5072DC5-6179-49A2-B637-22188301C8BE.jpg (996x2048, 296K)

Gj cutting off the next 4 words to fit your narrative

He's one of those people that were whining about how Kawhi shouldn't have went to the line 3 times when he chucked the ball into the air like a baboon

>1-6 in the 4th
you are a fucking dipshit

steph was 0-5 in the first quarter and didn't draw any fouls in the 4th, while kawhi went to the line twice in the 4th and shot way better in the first half. Kawhi outplayed him for most of the game, barring the 18-0 run when Steph, admittedly, was on fire and draining every shot

No one's making excuses for him like the little babby

because he made the right play every single time in the clutch and maintained the lead. kawhi choked at the end of the game, including missing a crucial steal before that iggy 3.

steph got the warriors the lead and kept it. kawhi choked to end the game.

If warriors win, Draymond getting that Finals MVP. dudes been big in these 2 games

If only every superstar could shit the bed for multiple quarters and have 3 other players continually bail him out enough for it to be a close game

no team in history has covered a player in the finals like the raptors covered steph. it generated wide open shots for everyone else.

he just beat the raptors, in their building, without KD, Looney, and Klay. y'all some stupid fucks

He did choke towards the end of the game slightly. If he had kicked the ball out wide instead of getting stuffed inside the key in the last minute and a half, or if he hadn't been frozen out near centre court the one time, it would be debatable whether he was "choking" whereas Steph honestly played like complete dogshit in the first half, and the Raptors as a whole collectively choked and made no shots during the 18-0. I'm not dickriding and I don't mind either team winning this series, but if Steph continues to play so streaky with Klay being a question mark and his bench being weak, they're going to get rolled over on. The Raptors probably won't have such shitty shooting from the field for the rest of the series.

you're delusional. They weren't covering him that intensely until Klay went out because their perimeter shooting was severely hamstringed without him there

nonsense. siakam and gasol shooting as well as they did game 1 was an outlier. the next two games are at home and they're getting KD back in one of them. it's over in 5.

>no team in history has covered a player in the finals like the raptors covered steph
>just blatantly pulling shit out of my ass

>without Klay
>25 points in 3 quarters
Average steph stan

I agree that he shit the bed in the 1st half, outside of the very end. Word is he wasn't feeling well, but no excuses. But he came up when it mattered most.

You're really going to tell me with a straight face that this FG/3P% isn't just as significant an outlier as Siakam shooting like a madman in game 1?

Attached: stats.png (619x222, 9K)

You're saying that the Raptors role players are going to win games in the 4th quarter on the road, in an arena's final days?

Looking at the points Kawhi got to shoot but we lost in most all our lineup. Siakam, Ibaka, Gasol got less. Vleet and Lowry and Powell picked up. Mostly shots outside the paint making the diff. On the other side curry slipped but draymond made up. Cumulatively we took a hit but we could outpace GSW if we focus on defence and shooting outside instead of flopping under the net, over utilizing the guys that worked in game 1.

GSW had the same score in both games. Klay was consistent but he didn’t even get to play the last quarter. He might have been 10 more points (like curry was in game 1). Green, cook and cousins made the diff of down klay and clinched curry. They held their 109 baseline. We slipped by 14 pts after their adjustments.

That's not even remotely close to what he said.

I think the Raptors are going to take game 4 if the rosters remain as they are now. If Klay is out, I think the Raptors are going to win in 6. If Klay is in I think they will probably still win in 6, but may win in 7. If both KD and Klay are in with the series at 2-2, then I think the Warriors have a 60/40 edge.

That's what it's going to take to win. Kawhi will be trapped and everyone else will be forced to make shots in crunch time on the road. Are they going to be able to?

I think it's possible they drop Game 6. But still not convinced the Raptors role players can step up, especially against a Warriors team with KD

Sorry, meant Game 4.

I hope Lowry can stay out of foul trouble for once, I have more faith in him in the clutch

If VanVleet continues to guard Curry effectively, Gasol and Siakam can post decent-above average FG% and rebounds, and Kawhi continues to just play like he's been playing, I think they will win it. Danny Green hitting the occasional clutch 3 like he has been is useful, and Lowry not chucking 3s and drawing charges will be good too. Honestly, Lowry is good when he has discipline, but today he was a complete liability.

It'll take way more than that to beat them. But let's watch it play out.

Disagree. Some of those Cleveland teams were essentially just tackling him off the ball.