Was it worth it in the end?

Was it worth it in the end?

Attached: 5F3AE4F3-9899-4C60-ACA2-108429274F11.jpg (1023x2216, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnuZOwX5LEs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7098733/Liverpool-fan-missing-Madrid-ARRESTED-attacking-two-police-officers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes just having a mad sesh like

His flight?

>young white male of questionable sexuality goes missing after a night of drinking

Smiley face killers strike again

Macauley Negus

Macauley

Negus

Attached: 1538448840394.png (202x200, 54K)

this is more common than you think, people disappear all the time. sex dungeons and shallow graves

He's right. No one saw Kane at all on Saturday.

Is not Negus mean king in Ethiopian?

Based and underrated

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

Attached: 110122857-klopp-sport_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqIjSdv-kovZVed7evFzR15rLYkTd_rOvlmXzNwFOMZyM.jpg (480x300, 32K)

For me it's missing 411 kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=lnuZOwX5LEs

>questionable sexuality
this is in the criteria?

negus

niggas

We just need to hash tag everything we post, begging him to return home. #negusplease

13% of the population who go missing on vacation account for 50% of partially decomposed bodies found near road stops

Attached: tumblr_mwrvtb4o2r1qg6jp5o3_r1_500.gif (500x191, 746K)

Probably acted like a typical cunt Brit on holiday and pissed off the wrong people

he's in my basement

i use to go to a design festival in barcelona every year and the number of african migrants, thieves, pickpockets, street sellers to be on guard for increased a lot from 2011 onwards. one wrong turn, two friends and i ended up on a very bad road in the centre.

Attached: offfb2016_transition.gif (660x281, 2.71M)

can I come?

Thanks Obama

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7098733/Liverpool-fan-missing-Madrid-ARRESTED-attacking-two-police-officers.html

fucking pottery

Attached: 9E49D63E-279C-4CC4-8060-C1CB53CCB914.jpg (625x625, 58K)

LOL

Props to this guy

Attached: IMG-20190601-WA0259.jpg (581x1032, 40K)

lol

Attached: download.png (689x155, 25K)

>Liverpool criminal's family appealing to the public for help

where have I heard this before?

DINDU NUFFIN, LA!

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x278, 1.69M)

>Macauley Negus
If you're going to photoshop a story to make fun of Britbongs, at least try to come up with an actual name. You took that straight from Harry Potter.

ur mum takes it straight from harry potter

>'His name was logged as Mac Kullen which was the name he gave.'
lol

Hes from Plymouth

muh 96

Literally the new Michael Shields.

>Macauley Negus
I bet his childhood wasn't very fun

probably on a coke binge, it happens..

Fuck it I'm just gonna say it:
N
E
G
U
S

Attached: barmy boomer.gif (177x295, 1.55M)

i always thought the "english are awful tourists" meme was a joke. how could a bunch of poodles be a problem? but these people go around attacking police and then alert the newspapers when they miss the flight home? embarrassing. have some dignity.

Lemacauley ma negus

aye

Not english scouse la

Liverpool is basically a white Detroit. Our tourists tend to be pretty poor anyway but Liverpool fans are quite literally the worst possible ambassadors our country could have sent there. There's barely been a peep about the Spurs fans (admittedly some of that's probably just because they went back to the hotel early and cried).

we only send out our finest men la

There are poor and rich english tourists
I know that pretty rich ones come to southern France where most of us lose our virginity with their daughters

Read the article he isn't even a scouser. Plastic customer from Devon.

Knew it. A proper Scouse lad wouldn't let the dago rozzers take him alive.

>i always thought the "english are awful tourists" meme was a joke
They're some of the worst people in the entire planet Earth if you live in a city with cheap booze and useless police like Barcelona.

He is a football fan, of course he is a homo

>Because he gave them the wrong name
Lost hard

WE

Attached: 000_ARP2267414_0.jpg (1023x578, 60K)

Attached: nicola.jpg (1222x815, 95K)

hope his death was quick
F

based

why can't brits handle the drink

>Negus

Attached: 50933f7b33af18b917b3b8a3ab9928f4.jpg (196x280, 14K)

cannot look at this pic without bursting into laughter

Of course, but I was more interested in the fact that being a faggot is somehow a criteria for being murdered by the smile face killers.

Don't be worried lad they haven't been active in over a decade

never their fault

kek. I always believed those deaths were a subset of the missing 411 (these occur in the national park with weird circumstances), not some smiley face gang. I was simply intrigued by the mention of the gang because I haven't seen them be mentioned anywhere else. I was wondering if that user was telling the truth about being gay being a criteria. I just really like unsolvable mysteries like this.

Negus, please

>Mac Kullen

Attached: 1552345284082.jpg (1020x767, 125K)

Better than a Basque in their own country. Hooped earring wearing pintxoniggers.

why is leno wearing a wig?

stir