RAPTORS BTFOOOOOOO

What went wrong, Yea Forums?

Attached: kawhi-leonard-kyle-lowry-toronto-raptors_4671265.jpg (768x432, 55K)

Low IQ + everyone on the team besides Leonard is super average

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
C R A P T O R S
B T F O
T
F
O

Refball in the first half to the point where 2 of our top 3 players were in foul trouble and couldn't play defense. Casuals won't recognize this game fixing.

WARRIORS!!!WARRIORS!!!WARRIORS!!!
GOING BACK TO OAKTOWN TO TAKE COMMAND OF THIS SERIES!!!

>Leonard
>literal who’s and has beens

vs.

>a completely stacked team minus Durant

this
unironically kill yourself

fouls are result of defensive breakdowns, which are the result of being outplayed

Hard hitting analysis from someone who just watched his 12th basketball game

Attached: lol.jpg (300x180, 17K)

Intelligent
Casual

This, GSW Fags are literal retards so it's not surprising that they cannot see this

>Warriors
>Stacked

Did you see who they had out for the end of the game?

Curry just played too good for us to handle, truly the finals MVP

Attached: FF7FC053-67EC-414A-BA9A-15FC6FDED820.jpg (750x833, 491K)

My Raptor

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Anyone else hearing the sirens?
I was joking at first but are people really rioting?
Too lazy to go downstairs and see

>r-raptors in 4!!!!

ahahha,they played like absolute dog shit and craptors still lost,you aren't winning another game

I don't hear anything
Do you live around "them"?

raptors v refs

Golden state got a lucky win it's that simple.
The first half of the game the refs were being trash and letting warriors get away with murder. Missing blatant calls like Klay's goal tend and warriors shot 15 fucking free throws in the first quarter. Everyone was in foul trouble and couldn't actually play the game normally.

3rd quarter warriors actually played well and dominated which was helped by the fact defense was looser due to foul trouble from bad officiating, then 4th quarter raptors just bricked too many shots.

i live around them and I don't hear anything

Maybe you should go back to Hockey. Canada ain't ready for a real sport yet.

Not only refball getting you in FOUL trouble but a huge double standard in the third where warriors were running into you like cannonballs to jar the ball loose with no fouls while you were called for every single off the ball breath on a warriors player in defense. Also obvious jump ball no call lead to a warriors 3, Toronto offensive rebound called off and ruled out of bounds on a ball that barely kissed the top of the backboard, awful moving screen foul on gasol that led to points, clear path to the basket called a normal foul..there was all sorts of ref manipulation to keep that warriors meme alive.

Skip Bayless is right. Kawhi Leonard is a hack.

The REFBALL was honestly pretty bad for both sides. That jumpball call was really dumb, Cousins made that shot fair and square

well yea,no shit that's to be expected with the warrirors..

raps have to play beyond refs ability to put a finger on the scale,raptors aren't capable of that in a consistent manner

>What went wrong
We had Obama rooting for us.

Rapties were better in all aspects of game except shooting. Better screening, better defense, more open shots. But they missed everythig.
GSW: FG 38/82=46.3%; 3P 13/34=38.2%
TOR: FG 35/94=37.2%; 3P 11/38=28.9%

Fuck warriors

Attached: opzuhb1zu0231.jpg (900x1600, 217K)

>let team go on 18-0 run
>claw their way back in despite horrible refball against them
>only lose by 5 due to a close lucky shot

nothing went wrong faggot, Raptors about to win the chip

Raptors fan here, god damn tonight belongs to the warriors tho

Attached: warriorsleafblower.png (1206x851, 1024K)

>Burger
>Us

Kawhi went 1/6 in the 4th

It's true. They had wide open 3s the entire 4th quarter and couldn't one to save their lives. They fucking suck

Live in Toronto and I just heard some loser yell "Let's go Raptors"
Cope already

Raptors not named vanfleet weren’t making open shots.

While kawhi 8/20 and scoring 16 points off FTs.

>Better in all aspects of the game other than literally how the game is decided

Toronto's defense was nearly perfect in the first half, GSW shot like 30%. The refs purposefully called the game tight.

I agree, that's true. All your good defense, ball movement, screens etc are nothing if you don't get buckets. Sniper skills are most valuable in this sport.

obama was a distraction

ahahahaha

nice cope, honestly

LMFAO it was one of the worst cases of refball ever and they lost by since digits still... Raptors sweep in5

>good defense, ball movement, screens etc put points on the scoreboard

Unfortunately, playing defense for one half isn't good enough in the finals, especially when the bad half is the second one.

A defense is not "nearly perfect" when warriors keep getting better position and raptors foul them to prevent a bucket. A better defense would not need to foul because they would not be caught out of position as much.

He's literally agreeing with you, you fag

This, our players probably felt all nervous around Obama cause they've never seen him before and they think he's a god, meanwhile the Warriors know he isn't shit and his presence didn't faze them.

FUCK YOU SMUG CANADIAN FAGS

HAHA fuck raptors and fuck cancucks

Thankfully, we can just blame Drake when anything goes wrong.

White people smashed up vancouver

>our

yup, only accurate post ITT
also to anons, ignore USA flags on this topic, too biased and not enough upstairs

DrDisrespect got my rapties all shook

Draymond Green rekt them

You now remember leafs who said Siakam was better just because regular season stats

one team has all the best players

Blaming the refs really? Come on now be real. Raps just got ouplayed. Both teams didn't play great but Warriors clearly deserved the win.

I live in Toronto and I am rooting for the warriors. Fucking Toronto fans are so insufferable.

Raps have been overachieving since game 3 against the Bucks and now it's finally back to reality for them. Can't wait for this team to lose Kawhi and go back to being utter shit.

Attached: worldCupKino.jpg (620x349, 30K)

>sweep
> in 5
Wut?

Reminder Drake is a MOSSAD and RCMP snitch.

Attached: ce7cb07e80.jpg (620x465, 117K)