The English Premier League (EPL) is MILES ABOVE the Champions League in prestige and quality...

The English Premier League (EPL) is MILES ABOVE the Champions League in prestige and quality. It takes a BIG team to win it.
Manchester City had a fantastic season and are the best team in the world right now. Liverpoop's ""achievements"" are laughable. No wonder why nobody cares that they won that Mickey Mouse cup.

Attached: city pepe.png (1000x1000, 151K)

Seethe on, wetback

based and redpilled.

City gets trashed against any semi decent opponent.

>tfw your club spent less on players in its more than 100 years of history than Manchester City did in a couple of seasons under Guardiola and still managed to win more european trophies

>lose to a fucking LYON

>calling it the EPL
Literally how to spot a foreign plastic. It’s just the Premier League.
Oh, and I’ve had sex.

Pep and the boys know what competitions are more valuable. They know that the CL is a waste of time. The real money is in getting the domestic treble. Nation above everything else.

Don't forget to dilate, Discord tranny.

This. League format has much less luck involved.

Fuck Livershit.

Fucking plastic retard

Is that why they beat liverpool this year?

Have six

>the city of this COPE

No, that's why they got raped by Liverpool 2 times in a row last year.

Attached: 1523132786719s.jpg (249x250, 18K)

You mean the year where they won fuck all? Interesting.

But we are talking about this year where city checked them out of year another PL.

>win your league
>let another club get their hands on the real trophy
Straight cuck shit

If you don't think City fans really wanted the European Cup then you're a deluded foreigner who's never met a City fan who's actually a Manc. We got the trophy they wanted more than anything, and they got the one we wanted. That at least puts us on their level, but seething spoiled City fans cannot handle not being completely supreme.

>eliminates by SPURS

You mean the year Shitty lost to fucking Shittenham of all people and got cucked out of the biggest club trophy in the world?

Lad, get a load of this little bean munching mexican virgin twat talking about a club thats 5000 miles away the soft cunt.

Literally, go outside, swat some flies and earn some money you smelly little virgin.

>You mean the year Shitty lost to fucking Shittenham

Considering they beat "shittenhem" multiple times the same year, I would say it's obvious they're better than them.

Can't the say the same for slipperpool who haven't beaten city at all this year.

With refball

I've eaten and fucked real pussy, unlike you. The only pussy you've ever touched was that of your mom when she failed to abort you and had to give birth to you.

Get to fuck la, I'm 26 and I've goosed more birds than you've had hot dinners you scruffy little peasant

t. virgins

Sorry Brady from Iaho whos only fingered his sister.

t. tranny

But Liverpool won more cash prize this year...

cringe and babybluepilled

Imagine such a cope that you make a thread like this

The only true games are the one with VAR, so next season will be the real test with Liverpool/City.

This. He should get relegated so he can win the Championship Play-off Final

Liverpool Tottenham is a suitable league cup final, but not champions league final, it makes a mockery of the entire competition, that’s why winning the league and domestic treble is a much greater achievement, even zidane said the league is a bigger achievement

blame the Farda, Halal, Jewve and Buyern for losing to the so-called "league cup finalists" and all other sorts of shitters then

If it's a much greater achievement why is it much easier to win? Why are MC unable to win the CL but can win the PL easily?

Reminder that no-one ITT is actually a Manchester City fan because they have no real fans.