Tfw going to Italy and France for honeymoon

>tfw going to Italy and France for honeymoon
>tfw been to Europe several times and wife has never been
>tfw I've dealt with the gypsie menace before
>tfw wife refuses to believe me when I say how bad they are and says I'm trying to scare her and being racist
>she thinks she can walk around these cities with a spaghetti strap purse and heels like in Manhattan
>try and tell her even a green gypsy boy can snip that strap and be down thrr street before she even realizes

How do I save her from herself anons?

Attached: file(3).png (400x400, 208K)

you don't
let her experience it, get fucked up, learn a lesson, then she'll stop being stupid
that's how dumb people that can't take advice learn

pusy

I normally agree with live and learn but if my wife gets robbed I get robbed too

Booby trap a dummy purse and let her carry it around for a couple of days. The shock of it being stolen will stay with her but both of you can also have a good laugh

yeah but if her phone gets robbed tell her you can't afford a new one for like, two months
then she'll curse those damned gypsies

Booby trapped with glitter

Don't marry retards who get their idea of gypsies from a Disney movie about a malformed bell ringer.

Let her see it for herself take when I rome and paris take her by the spots where the 'refugees' are sleeping rough. Usually by one of the major train stations

Let yourself get beaten and raped by a gypo that will teach her

Jesus Christ, are you guys that stupid?
I'm from Gipsyland and I try my best to avoid them when going in other countries. Don't be fools, 90% of beggars and gipsies are bond to try and steal something from you.

pay a little bit more money so you don't have to get a hotel in shit districts you fucking poor retard

>this

If your wife refuses to listen to you despite having personal experience then she deserves whatever happens to her. Just use a credit card for the majority of purchases and don't carry much cash. This will be a fast way for your wife to get red pilled.

The most surreal experience I had in Europe was in milan. My flixbus stopped in a station in the suburbs of milan at 5 am and it was full of sub saharan immigrants. They wanted to sell me some crap and then they start touching me and finally one of them try to grab my bag. Thank dog I managed to just rush to the underground station where there was security

I've only dealt with tinkers. They basically act like niggers on the subway -- one tries to distract you, the other goes for your wallet. Only difference is tinkers aren't doing backflips and shit.

Chris?

Apparently you can't
Let her be robbed, but at least secure her passport and wallet if you can

I've got this fan pack that I tuck under my pants for that stuff

>starting your life in massive debt
kek I bet you had a $50,000 wedding and bought a $75,000 wedding ring

Incorrect on both fronts

>a trip to Europe puts you in massive debt
How poor are you?

OP just offer to hold all of the money as a "nice gesture" when you are in public.