Team wins championship

>Team wins championship
>you party that night
>spend the following day reading news articles and gloating
>2 days later none of it matters

Attached: 1559516660559.jpg (512x475, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8
youtube.com/watch?v=t_YneccErSc
youtube.com/watch?v=WqOpZByFi_A
youtube.com/watch?v=iTJrNHdzm0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its the journey bro

This is basically how life overally works.

You just create a collection of memories and then you die.

while suffering through the present often enough. So many years when I was miserable day to day I look back on fondly now.

Lads...

Attached: wojak2.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

is there a way of achieving a permanent happiness mental state? or are we just doomed to chase the little moments of happiness to ease the pain of existence?

Attached: doomer.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Any given Sunday

youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8

drug habit, cults or just being dumb

drugs

drug habit its where its at

what kind of drugs can achieve this? don't all drugs have negative effects that make your life shitter than without drugs?

idk what you're talking about fambly I look back fondly the night the Seahawks won the 2013 Superb Owl. It was a great journey all season long and culminated in humiliating the """""greatest offense of all time""""""

>93148502
weed
don't be high all the time though, you can get dissociative disorders

trust me if my team won the worlds eries I wouldn't shut up about it for at least a whole year

coke

Get a cute wife and start a family.

>is there a way of achieving a permanent happiness mental state
Drugs. Dopamine is what tells your brain to make you happy. On a metaphysical and abstract level though, happiness doesn't truly exist. We simply live in a cruel world and choose to find solace and pleasure in the small things that make it worthwhile.

Attached: zeke-xavier.jpg (731x1131, 343K)

People take meth because it gives you a high 5x stronger than orgasm. But the addiction is what cripples you.

>watch team win ship
>Nothing g happens
>Still same salary at work
>Housing costs don't get better
>Not even a gas discount

What's the point of local sports even?

wait until you have sex and learn all about the disappointment associated with that

Winning a trophy is a nice way to cap off the campaign but the experiences along the way with your peers are the most important thing, as reddit as it sounds. If you're just watching on TV ultimately sports are a hollow experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_YneccErSc

Attached: 1430368583431.png (645x552, 35K)

trust me it gets old after a day, really no one gives a fuck

This. People usually respond with

>Lol finally

And that sucks all the fun out of it.

How to stop feeling so empty and unmotivated?

Attached: 09EB556A-5B9A-4CCA-A935-BFBD307122AA.jpg (1080x1224, 96K)

Work out at the gym and study on your own on how to stop being a wagecuck. You can start your own business or learn how to code. Maybe have a profitable hobby like photography (for instawhore money) or git gud at speedrunning games. There's a lot of creative ways to make money.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqOpZByFi_A

Also you could find a meditation technique that works for you. Most people focus on the breath, which is probably the best for achieving the jhana state of true happiness

That’s alright-a couple months later you’ll see your team do it again

Attached: DF6216BE-A5A9-47B5-8CD5-D7CCCCAD0350.jpg (576x324, 32K)

>You can start your own business or learn how to code
>the only way to not be a wagecuck is to be bougiecuck or a new type of wagecuck

Attached: uwd0pvp.jpg (948x1200, 345K)

>learn to code
>caring about a hobby being 'profitable'
>speedrunning games
Holy shit user, you need to be 18 to post here.

>dude just start your own business
based retard

>dude just start your own business lmao
its not 1950 anymore retard

You do realize that you can create your own software and sell it online, right?

Not him but I learned how to program when I was in high school. I made my own shitty little camera app (which took a lot of time due to light physics and all sorts of shit I had to research) which makes me a couple grand a year. I also draw and get paid for commission from retards on DA. Those two hobbies of mine alone net me at least 10-15 grand a year which I use to pay off my bills and have some side money to do what I want with.

Yes, you braindead lazy fuck, that's how life works.
What the fuxk so you think your ancestors did before "wagecuckery", they were slaving at the field whole day, planting potatoes and hoping to survive the winter.
You can always fuck off to the forest and try to live inawoods life, if you are that butthurt about >le modern society, but you are a skilless beta that will die in a week.
You should be grateful that you live in such a developed time that you can make shitloads of dough just by using internet instead of being edgy loser

poorfags

youtube.com/watch?v=iTJrNHdzm0k

t. Schopenhauer

damn

i wonder if i should watch this show

>how to stop being a wagecuck
>learn to code
L M A O

10 years after most people's deaths, they are almost completely forgotten.

it will be 10 days for me

we'll remember the smell

I wish I could live in my dreams weon...

that video didn't explain anything

what if she leaves you or something bad happens to your children

>it's another edgy tryhard brainlet believing in an ideology made by a rabbi in the 19th century to control lazy, stupid and poor goyim masses

Attached: 655665.jpg (807x659, 37K)

if i died right now no one would honestly notice for at least two days, probably would be dumped wherever they dump bodies that don't have graves

never really thought about it, they probably just put those people into dog food

Make other people happy and that will bring you happiness.

People already forgot about me 10 years ago.

I know that feel. That feeling of emptiness come Monday. It hurts, but let's hope they keep winning

except for on very special days you think about them for 5 seconds

based instathot completely overshadowing that forgettable final

Happiness and sadness. It's a world with both. Don't be addicted to misery and to the emotional highs it brings. FIGHT through the tedium. Accept that life has both, and discard irrational ideas like"we were put in this world just to suffer" or thinking that there is something inherently wrong with you. Even if your emotional brain tells you that's the truth, deny it. Realize that you're mocking happiness as an absurd concept by rationalizing it, while at the same time idealizing the cruelness of this world as the only truth. That's self-indulgence. I know because I'm also a similar kind of melancolic, but yearning for a purpose

Attached: 1543577401076.jpg (2048x1021, 584K)

fuck livershit

You should probably aim to win the premier league then

>Champion’s league
>No champions

????

Nah I had the Monday morning joy of singing “let’s talk about 6 baby” to a united fan at work who supported City and Tottenham against us this year

Aren't we all going to loose our lives sooner or later nigel?

I am a fucking New York Jets fan. Fuck you. Go ahead and make fun of me I don't give a shit. Fuck you Vinny Testaverde and Keyshawn Johnson for getting young me into this shit. Next life I'll be born where a team wins. New coach, decent new pieces but it means shit... oh and I support Tottenham Hotspur and the New York Knicks.

Attached: 1517080631718.jpg (444x444, 48K)

The only time I’ve been happy in the past ten years was when I had a dream I woke up as an twelve year old, first day of secondary school/middle school. I saw everybody I knew who I used to be friends with before my autistic ass fucked shit up with everyone. I was so happy because I knew everything I needed to do to live my life right, and I could start again. I just said hey to everybody, and I was free of their perceptions and judgments of me that had accumulated over the years. I was free of I woke up with a smile on my face, like legitimately just grinning like a retard, and that feeling I used to get as a child where everything’s just great all the time.

Then I came to the realisation that the only thing I could ever wish for will never happen. I legitimately broke down and just cried for myself and at how pathetic my life is now.

But for those brief moments when I was dreaming, just after I woke up, I was happy.

>and I was free of their perceptions and judgments of me that had accumulated over the years
You shouldn't give a fuck about what other people think of you. You can start your life over at any point, just make sure to have a worthwhile plan and know how to get there. Don't waste your time worrying about what other people think of you - you probably overthink their negative opinions of you and they probably couldn't really care less about you.

>overally

Don't do this to me bro, I was having an okay day today

Attached: brazil.jpg (968x681, 54K)