I know game 2 hasn't even started, but get the fuck in here bros...

I know game 2 hasn't even started, but get the fuck in here bros. We're 2 wins away from our first championship since the '93 Blue Jays.

Attached: RAPTIES.png (241x242, 27K)

>inb4 this backfires

>implying

Attached: 98568.jpg (544x689, 43K)

I just put 4 large on the Raptors pushing the Queeriors shit in tonight. Easiest fucking money I'll ever make lads. Joke of a franchise.

This is a must win game for Toronto. The Warriors still have a Durant in their pockets. If the Raps can’t even beat the dubs at home while they’re without their best player, the series is practically over.

We did it niggers.
Kawhi will stay now and wins more rangs

JUST HOLD ON ITS COMING HOME

COME ON RAPS

2 down 2 to go boys

this is the start of a dinosty

>dinosty

fucking hell that's actually going to be a term

Attached: 1543189639968.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

zoomers need to harden the fuck up, what a bunch of self-absorbed babies

>dinosty

Attached: (You).jpg (218x285, 50K)

Raptors...you have 90% of NBA fans hopes and dreams relying on you...don't...DON'T fuck this up.

lmao

>trownta

Attached: 1534923056813.png (1667x1967, 1.31M)

I'll be honest, I've been ambivalent about the massive number of new Raptors fans in apehoop lately, but if you leafs actually pull this fucking thing off I'll forgive all your cringey newfaggotry and chalk it up as growing pains. Fuck the (((Memeiors))).

>ta-ronna

that's how it's pronounced

No, it's "Toe-ron-oh"

it's actuallu pronounced "shit-hole"

as long as that last T isn't pronounced, it's good

it is now, but not when I was a kid

I lived through the changes and you are correct that it's fucked up

visited it in 2002, it was super nice, drove though on my way to wasaga beach circa 2013 and it was another city

rapties no

dios mio los americano abominaccion...

Good job OP

Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson and Looney are out for the series. Curry has the flu. Iggy is still partially hurt. Cousins is still partially hurt. And yet the Warriors still opened up Kawhi's asshole and sprayed 12 loads of pozzed California cum in there.

Andrew Bogurt fucking opened up Kawhi's asshole and filled it with Australian cum. I don't understand how you can be as awful as the Raptors are. Just a disgusting group of failures.

>LAFFS AT OP

Attached: 1493091393448.jpg (656x377, 35K)