Watching match with the family

>watching match with the family
>female relatives start making comments on the game

Attached: 1552682960990s.jpg (250x216, 5K)

have sex

I cant watch united games with my gf because she keeps mentioning lukaku

oh god

>Pub goes silent in anticipation and nerves for a penalty
>Drunk girl screams "Come on *team my boyfriend supports*!!!"

wominz amirite guys xDDDDDDD

it's highly annoying
I watched the BRA - COL WC match with a dumbass family friend and she kept spouting the most irrelevant bullshit. I genuinely blame her for our loss

when i was watching the 2016 FA cup final my mum kept shouting 'motivational' stuff at the TV after palace scored

stuff like:
"Come on lads get off your fucking arses now!"
"for fuck sake play like you want to fucking win"
"pull your fucking socks up and score a goal"

>watch match
>wife walks in, sits down watches
>watch in silence
>match ends, wife gets up to make lunch
Wife: "fucking spuds"

Fuck I felt this.

based brooding wifey

She's into fat guys?

this is a funny picture

my friends are cringey as fuck when they make comments on a match. why can't I have chad friends who know about sports ;_;

Attached: Shinzō_Abe_Official_(cropped_2).jpg (1156x1482, 880K)

>team loses
>beat my boyfriend again

>I genuinely blame her for our loss

I laughed at first but I've felt the same pain la

>in glasgow pub
>big “WAAAAAAAYYYYYY” at the slag streaker
>quiet the rest of the game
>cuts to slippy g at the end
>most of the pub starts cheering and giving applause and a few of them leave whilst shouting abuse at the others

boomer women acting like they know sports and making comments and assumptions is always cringe

My mom actually thinks she is a Werder Bremen Fan although she can't name 2 players of their squad nowadays

>watching CL final with my gf
>she sits quietly and plays sudoku while I yell obscenities at the screen as I'm ABL

>mfw read that in my mums voice

Attached: 1540293661325.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Holy shit, literally this but with my cousin.
>ESE ARQUERO NO SIRVE NI PA UN PEO

>watching world cup with boomer dad last year
>he keeps making racist comments, like how the french team is full of blacks etc

I love my dad but I can't put up with his racist bull shit anymore. I even have a black gf now but he doesnt know

why does these men get paid millions to play a game when our teachers are so underpaid?!

Attached: blue fence man extended.gif (320x180, 2.41M)

>I'm ABL
mentally disabled

Attached: lollerpool feel.gif (240x180, 1.25M)

lmao same (not werder bremen though obviously)

>flag

hahahahaha

my mom complains every time they do a backpass when we watch nt matches and calls it boring

>be with gf's family on the dinner table, watching some argentina game
>her brother and dad are commenting on the game and swearing at those pataduras
>I follow
>her mother wants to talk about irrelevant bulshit
>no one cares
>she starts commenting on the game
>a midfielder fucks up a pass to a forward, rival team gets the ball and attack ensues
>defenders properly clear the ball, but not before she spouted;
>"oh that one really screwed up"
>goes on to say to spout shit like that thorough the whole fucking rest of the game
truly the most NPC woman I've ever met, if I have met any. Stopped going to her house altogether, even though I had literally whatever I wanted over there

>tf
>tp
lmao

lmao what a cuck
you're a daughter

>tfw you're the one to make cringey comments
STOP INVITING US

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Made me feel a bit sad tbqh... She wanted to just have a chat and got ignored so she thought she'd fit in with her comments about the game.

>like how the french team is full of blacks
How is that racist, you social points collector?

Whenever I watch football with my mom she just plays on her phone for most of the game and screams when my team makes a shitty play then follows it up with a stupid question.

Kek this is literally the face of all my uncles and cousins whenever the All-Ireland final is on. All of us just want them to fuck off we know we can't say anything.

My older brother is somehow even worse. He basically just watches football for the excuse to get really drunk during the day. He just screams at the TV because he thinks that what football fans do and can't even name more than 3 players on the team. I wish I had friends to watch the games with.

Don't know why but whenever women have anything to do with footy it feels weird and fake, it's like if us blokes started watching make up tutorials or something

The fence isn’t blue, it’s silver. The background is blue

I know

too many cucks on Yea Forums

that's literally every mom ever

>watching hockey with mom
>it's a 3 on 1 odd-man rush, the other team scores, and she blames the goaltender

Makes a man just want to jump into a furnace

>mum occasionally tries to watch a game
>just says "ueerrgh get it out of there!!!" every time the ball is within 30 yards of the goal