Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: image.jpg (1272x677, 205K)

monkey moves

>just aim at their arms bro

Hendo was making a 3rd man run into the box. Sadio saw him coming and wanted to chip it to him to chest down and shoot. I don't understand why people thought it was a dirty intentional play.

banter

kopite wires got caught around his wrist greatest con of the fucking decade put a FUCKING ASTERISK in the history books

I mean, he's clearly trying to pass the ball

Only the most rabid and delusional of ABLs would try to argue otherwise

As soon as I saw the retard flailing his arm in the box I knew exactly what was about to happen. Anyone who tries to claim that he didn't aim for it is full of shit. Notice how he lobbied for the handball immediately

Look at Salah asking for the ball
It was clearly a pass to Salah

Dumb ameriposter
Of course you would ask for a pen when your pass is stopped by a hand ball
Why would you ever aim for an arm, you would look retarded if you missed

He was searching for a branch

>Why would you ever aim for an arm, you would look retarded if you missed
Did you catch the part where a penalty was awarded and they scored a goal off of it? Fucking retard

t. american who has never actually kicked a football

>I've literally never played a sport that requires any from of cordination/fine motor skills

Probably better at soccer than either of you faggots. Unlike you I’m good at other sports too

>Notice how he lobbied for the handball immediately
As opposed to when? 10 minutes later? Half-time?

>As opposed to when? 10 minutes later? Half-time?
He knew exactly what he was going for and his eyes lit up when he knew he’d struck his intended target. How are you idiots so blind to the truth?

Why didn't he just aim for the goal?

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Liverpool is a sneaky side. You saw that greasy corner against Barcelona that got them into the final. These guys have obviously been well coached on using dirty tactics

Based Kloppo with the dirty tricks

Shut up blad I'd clean out the "NBA"
Dumb lanky fuck sport, the scouting process literally consists of walking through a hood and picking out the tallest niggers you can find that aren't complete unsentient retards. I would walk through that sport with ease.
I'd harass those minorties before shooting like George ZImmerman.
Don't get men started on "Foot" Ball where it's just rugby with more stoppages.
You fat fucks complain about football stoppages, when eggball calls a timeout every ten yards of play.
You're lard infested minds couldn't even comprehend the scoring system of rugby, so you bastardised it into over simplification.
I'll give you one thing though, no one could beat you in the faux football "World" cup, but only because the rest of the world doesn't even concern themselves with your shitty, off brand "sport"
And if you think you could beat me at wrestling because you did it in college, then good luck. I'll heem you the second you shoot.
Have fun raising kids in you're shithole country, where they'll probably be shot by some retard with his dad's gun. Or better yet, one he bought himself.
And pray you don't twist your ankle walking down some steps and end up in debt.

Peak spergposting

>sperg
nice, dissmissive, good counter.
Now you don't have to adress a single one of my points.
Classic american response.
Instead of addressing anything, you just dissmiss it as "crazy" "retarded" "false flags" "terrorism"
It paves the way for the ridiculous & mislead correlative philosphies parroted in your media, purvayed by your mothers and fathers onto your youth
And you all accept it.
You are being indoctined by Russia as we speak, and there is nothing you, the individual can do about it.
I realise that this is an image board for posting pictures of athletic dudes doing sporty stuff, but I just find it funny how the issue of constant dissmisal is ever present in your country, all the way down to everyday social interactions.
It will be the downfall of your nation, you will soon come to realise.

Thanks for typing that up for me lol

pretty dank

That's a based from me.

How mad are you right now? Lol

Not very. Why?

Realise the refs have been stricted on hand balls this would tournament since var,and kept his hand down.

he wanted to sneak a cheeky dab in there to taunt his opponents but his mind went blank and he forgot how to do it

wrong, only this ref, he's the psg manU ref

>Dirty tricks
Please fuck off to /nfl/. No such thing as a dirty trick. If your opponent is not paying attention then that's their own problem.

This is where Liverpool culture really differs from other clubs. Sportsmanship takes a backseat to literal rule interpretations if it means Liverpool wins the game and their fans don't have a problem with it just so long as Liverpool are the ones playing dirty. If the other team did shit like this you'd be screaming bloody murder and you know it

Sure you are bro. A real sportsman hehe

B a s e d

Who was he even pointing to?

>all defenders run around with the arms outstretched stopping crosses
>lol no pen u aimed at my arm u sneak xd xd xd

Matthew McConaughey

over the past days I've moved from the "no penalty" decision to "you could give it but in a match like this, this early you shouldn't" position.

Liverspew
liverpoo
liverstool
livermule
silverspoon
Livercoon
livermoo
liverwho

This rule is still bullshit. Sometimes you have to use your arms to keep your balance.

Just cut players' arms at this rate
Or tie them in their back

>Or tie them in their back

Attached: bondage - arms behind back.jpg (679x538, 30K)

for me manay is just aiming at the arm, not trying to shoot or pass the ball

Thing here is that it hit his chest.

no era penal.

N

I'd watch the women World cup

it's refball, no professional defender would even try to touch the ball with his arm in the fucking first minute with no threat at all

just like the world cup final was ruined from the first minute because the ref was clearly paid to make France win, this one is no different, for those who don't understand how things work, Liverpool win means more money for FIFA, more money for players, more ads and coverage for TV channels and publishers,