Im never in my life time gonna see my team win the Champions League

>Im never in my life time gonna see my team win the Champions League

Its not fucking fair. Im so fucking jealous of Liverpool

Attached: 1559161291597.jpg (1092x1037, 188K)

does liverpool have any merch stores in london? take the step user.

>jealous of Liverpool
After that dreadful final? All media outside the UK agreed that it was terrible and forgettable

>be me
>be 8 years old in 2008
>want to stay up for the final
>too tired and go to sleep
>miss the final but parents record it for me to watch in the morning
>stay up for the 2009 and 2011 finals
>not too bothered we lost because i know we'll win it soon

did i fuck up lads?

Attached: man utd pepe.jpg (376x400, 14K)

They have 6 fucking UCLs user. I would literally murder a man if it meant arsenal just winning one

Like who cares? They've won it.
The real final was when they need to beat Barca anyway.

what's good lads

Attached: feyenoord.jpg (540x540, 30K)

>>want to stay up for the final
>>too tired and go to sleep
Lmao what a fucking pussy
I can stay up every night until midnight or so no problemo

At least Spurs didn't win la.

Even when you were eight?

difference between arse and liverpool is 100% down to the ownership. get yourselves an american who actually cares

iv'e always been a lightweight when it comes to staying up late, especially when i was younger

There's no way they can get Kroenke out

>be 8 years old in 2008

You are too young to post here.

You couldn't stay up until 8pm to watch a final? Holy shit fag

he's 19

>get yourselves an american who actually cares
There's only one of them and he owns Liverpool, I hope we get some Arab Sheikh instead.

All these stupid Arsenal fans that wish to overthrow the regime have to boycott tickets and protest against their owner.
At least, Wenger is gone. I'm happy that Liverpool won CL. They deserve it.

Exactly. You need to be 24+ to post here. 18-24 can lurk, not post.

join the club

based 25 year old boomer

Based fellow boomer. Trollbowl threads, USA won FIFA, 18-1, now THAT was the real Yea Forums *burp*

The dude is pretty based. Maybe as based as Chelsea's Abramovich.
He came to Anfield in every Merseyside derby and North West derby.

Hell, he actually on the UCL podium yesterday.
Kronke is miles behind.

Attached: JWH UCL.png (1211x1280, 1.28M)

The owner was part of the victory parade, on the bus.

this

2006 was supposed to be our year, the crowning achievement of the last great Arsenal team.

Attached: 1549364202364.jpg (709x765, 108K)

got out of the limo and walked to the stadium during the Champions league final. You cant name a better owner than John fucking Henry

Attached: 0_johnhenry2.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

sorry lad but imagine how bad you'd feel if spurs didnt choke

Very based

Forget the Champions League, Arsenal won't win the Premier League in the next few decades. Arsenal's owner just wants that sweet Champions League qualification money, either through a top four league finish or by winning the Europa League.

They will never invest and recruit beyond the Champions League qualification goal.

They don't invest for CL qualification either, we have a 40m transfer budget this summer.

Go into management and do it yourself, user.

This.

I literally don't understand how they plan to ever get top 4 again, they won't spend any money and have a shit youth academy. Would not be surprised if the likes of Wolves or Everton finish above them next season.

What do you call the transfers of Lacazette, Aubameyang, Mikhitaryan? They were all incoming transfers to help Arsenal FC push for CL qualification. Wenger and the Arsenal businessmen completely ruined the club's wage structure and cash holdings with at least 3 seasons worth of mediocre (at best) transfer & contract renewals.

Arsenal spent more than both Liverpool & Tottenham's net transfer spend. These clowns can't even put out a balanced starting eleven. They don't any more money to waste.

Attached: Caley-tottenham.0531-1-1.png (575x475, 45K)

Come on man, dont be sad. Arsenal is still a well ran club, its going to be a while but I know for a fact they are going to win on day at least ONE cl. Maybe a cheeky EL again while at it. anyway, lets be honest, its probably for best arsenal lost the EL final, that final was so fucking ugly, it would be weird seeinf the clubs first ever final win at some non european shithole ynwa bro

Arsenal FC being a well-run club is a myth at this point. They messed up Sanchez, Özil, and Ramsey's contract situations, Sanchez and Ramsey could've easily brought in £70m considering City sent a late £60m bid for Sanchez alone.

Arsenal were too afraid of being seen as a "wheeler-dealer" club to manage those contracts properly and now they've got a lopsided squad for the next two to four years.

they were really close in the 2006

just rewatched the highlights, forgot how close they came

t. irish free state man

That was the last great Arsenal team, we haven't had any since.

Hey Nineteen
That's Rio Ferdinand
He don't remember the King of Mercs
Hard times befallen
United supporters
They think i'm crazy
But i'm just growing Ole

I thought his true passion is baseball and Liverpool was just too good a deal to turn down. Still, saved the club and maybe he's caught the footy bug