APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: sjjk6ch40y131.jpg (960x642, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Ruiz_Jr.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1549572205928.jpg (594x589, 26K)

>all these brits who sucked AJs dick pretending they never rated him now

Sad

He's only popular with blacks and whores.

White brits prefer Fury.

I'm sorry for doubting you, AJ. I thought you'd get blasted out in 2 rounds so making it to the 7th is a moral victory.

>klitschko lost to this

butterbean would be proud

Only non-whites, women, basedboys and 90% of Southerners like AJ. Most Northern whites and a few based ethnics prefer Fury, hate AJ and kind of tolerate Whyte

Glad the fraud lost, cant stand AJ.

Klitschko was like 70 years old

From now on, BBC posting is invalid

Cope

This.
So happy I'm in the timeline where fury came back from being a fat mess and joshua got exposed and his casuals turning their backs on him

Attached: fury big lad.webm (480x480, 2.75M)

Ruiz is american born (California) and raised yet these SJW journalists keep calling him the "first Mexican" heavyweight champ.

Why can't they let the red-white and blue have this? Why do they insist on identifying him as Mexican, when he's an american citizen, speaks English, was born in the USA and went to american schools. He's never lived in mexico.

Attached: 1497719441716.jpg (480x480, 40K)

he said it himself, and he carries a mexican flag everywhere, his ring music is mexican, they played the mexican anthem before he fought

hes a CHI

Is being thick, dare I say, the / elite body /?

Attached: fitfagsSEETHE.jpg (620x330, 33K)

Every mexican born in america say they are mexicans.

Attached: Englel.jpg (499x339, 67K)

He is actually Mexican, he is from Mexicali, Baja California.

Its what he identifies as and thats always been the case with dual citizens. Hes American and also Mexican its up to him to decide which he identifies with

Immigrant children have always had weird relationships with their nationality. Hell look at all the 'Irish' or 'Itailians'

can he even speak spanish? his "Viva México" had a thick american accent

He's not American.

He was raised like 20 min from the Mexico border. He was raised in Mexican culture. He's Mexican.

His ring side spoke to him in spanish through the entire fight...

Anyone got the webm of the knockdown in round 3?

you guys remember when Cain Velasquez tried to market himself as Mexican and could barely speak Spanish?

>CHIcano wins
>hurr he's 100% Mexican of pure Aztec blood
>CHIcano loses
>he's a disgusting chicano, not Mexican

>all this cope
Nonono

Kill yourself

No he's not dumb spic. He was born and raised in the US

you can understand a language without being fluent in it

I have a question: I was born in TX to Mexican parents. I've always spoken Spanish with them but I always identified with being American and the culture here. Would you guys think I'm a fake American if I represent myself as an American or would I be a disappointment to Mexicans?

I mean this as a boxer.

You are a fake American and a fake Mexican simultaneously. You have no home.

El ChicANO seniores...

No retard, he was born in Baja California

Ruiz represented Mexico in the Olympics
Ruiz was raised in Mexico (Mexicali)
Ruiz made his professional debut in Mexico
Ruiz honored Mexico in his post-fight victory
Ruiz's team waved the Mexican flag and wore Mexican flag bandannas

Ruiz is Mexican, not American.

I wouldn't consider you American.

Go to Mexico with your family.

>Blocks your path, and your jaw… and your wife.

Attached: wilder-workout-0017.jpg (768x432, 57K)

Mexican and you should go back

I don't identify as chicano though...

This. Based Tyson loves coke and hates the jews.

>Go to Mexico with your family.
I'm 38

Good. Then all the pakis, nigs, and shitskins are hyphen-brits from now on.

Take your kids too then.

I have no kids

fuck jannies

Stop posting here and get a job

Good. Then moving will be simpler.

Aj left his supplements in the UK.

Hilarious watching him crawl around the ring like a little bitch having been smashed by a short fat cunt

based

>Aj left his supplements in the UK.

Really have to wonder whether that was it.

Maybe AJ couldn't be PEDed up the ass like he normally is when he had to leave the UK,

Klitschko was 126 years old

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Ruiz_Jr.

literally says born in the US

That being said hes clearly embraced his Mexican heritage and he identifies as Mexican

I already earn money from some blogs I update
I'm not moving though.

Fuck you, spic. You don't belong here.

you're American

we are an immigrant nation

I've been on Yea Forums since 2004, when did you get here?

Parker WILL beat Ruiz again and secure the belts. Cap it.

Whites built this country. Not spics.

2007. But I was referring to the US.

Based fellow American

Jesus, get a life mate lol

>newfag telling others to leave
That's rich
No one can ever leave Yea Forums. Believe me I've tried.

It's clear as day, klit hurt him and he got up and continued, same happens under a different Testing regime and he folds like a deck chair

You're American man. Sames as Andy, even if he wants to deny it.

Thanks man.

He's already in Mexico

More like Andy Ruse

You're more american than nazis thats for sure.

Serves him right for being a poof
Bottleless geezer wouldn't even go after the man when he could barely lift his arms up for 2 full rounds

>All these c-uckboys pretending they never liked AJ

Attached: file.png (590x800, 394K)

We literally have THE Heavyweight champion from America already, who cares if Ruiz reps Mexico, he's not beating Wilder either way.

Attached: 1550847917694.jpg (1000x703, 1.05M)

Mexicans are the biggest race traitors to ever exist.
>Insist that they are superior to other hispanic mutts by merit of their predominant Spanish genes
>Also insist that they hold their Aztec ties true to their hearts and that their native roots define them
>Also insist that anybody who is a successful Mexican in society is doing their proud Aztec fathers proud and that this continent should respects its Native population
>Also insist that failures are filthy losers made lazy by their indulgent Spanish forefathers who ruined their pure Aztec genes

Attached: 1491112328490.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

mexicans can be the trashiest. they'd do whatever it takes to win, even juicing themselves. ruiz isn't a juicer but their previous champs were

Retards actually believe being fat means you aren’t juiced

just saw the highlights and happy for the fatso, that puts a stop to BBC and /fit/ memes. You can be fat and still beat the title out of a champ.

Heck even the half-white/Half-Salvadorans I know do.

No they didn't they only spoke English. His tattoo across the back is also in English.

Ya'll brought that on yourselves considering all of your immigrants were colonial subjects.

A light skinned spanish dude hasnt killed a black guy like that since Trayvon.

>getting beat by a fat Mexican

so this is the state of "British" "boxing"

So non autists

So glad this cunt lost. You wouldn't believe how hyped he is here, in every advertisement, soft drinks, deodorant cans, all the dickheads following his every move (8k deano dickheads went to NY to watch him fight an apparent bum), and he literally identifies as Nigerian not even English.

Hope he loses the rematch in front of 90,000 at wembley.

>Insist that they are superior to other hispanic mutts by merit of their predominant Spanish genes
You're thinking of Argentinians. No Mexican considers himself Spanish, but they do hate Central Americans because they're different indios
>>Also insist that they hold their Aztec ties true to their hearts and that their native roots define them
This is just media. Mexicans don't share a common Indian ancestor and Mexico City was historically the cultural capital of the country so media jews tricked all the indios into identifying as aztec even though most would be descendants of people that killed the aztecs, otherwise there would have been no reason for anyone to give a fuck about anyone in another state like the central americans or south americans.

>lives in america
>speaks english
>uses american healtcare
>uses american education
>trains in america
>pays taxes in america
>HURR DURR HE USES MEXICAN MUSIC SO HE IS MEXICAN

Attached: 1559449110344.webm (640x360, 2.07M)

he lives in México

Attached: n_map_scheme).svg.png (2000x1902, 396K)

>He's so humble!
>'Superior Black Race, bruv.'

Repetitive Head Injury Syndrome confirmed.

Pls dilate tranny shit

The entire world belongs to America, güiliam

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190603_120337880.jpg (320x507, 128K)

this
you can be smelly too

wait, do PEDs make your chin tougher???

None of these are even remotely representative of what Mexicans say.

Fuck he gets so rocked on that first connect.

Attached: 1462907178337.png (448x463, 181K)

The only reason ruiz won is because the ref stopped the match because AJ was just standing there. AJ probably thought the ref wouldnt time him out because hes famous and rich. AJ seemed like such a douchebag, im glad the ref didnt put up with his shit.

Zoomers are too young to remember Frank Bruno, Joshua is mkII but with even more peds, less competition and more hype. I think everyone except Fast Eddeh, Wilder, Fury and thots are happy about this