It’s coming home

can't wait la

Attached: elite3.png (1274x711, 500K)

Half of youre Team Plays in tottenham.Quit doubtful

And so, the "friendship" breaks apart

Attached: elite2.jpg (1200x756, 464K)

How come all the teams left are shit?

LOL,Its just banter :D

i'm genuinely worried that the elite friendship will be torn apart because of a domestic abuse fight between english arrogance and portuguese optimism
who will have the custody over the swiss and the dutch kids

t. portuguese living abroad

Thar's a little sad actually

why are g*rmans such shit stirrers?

Who do you think will win this? I think either Portugal or the netherlands,we swiss are not that good and are the clear Outsiders,we steamrolled belgium yes but that happens only every 100 years for us.The english are a damn good Team but they are also master chockers.

Portugal but I'd rather the Dutch win it. If Switzerland wins it that'll be something amazing must've occured. England won't win.

Attached: elite.png (3192x1397, 863K)

I hope England, Netherlands, Portugal or Switzerland win it. This is going to be so comfy without inferior nations shitting up the finals.

I think we have a good chance unironically, if we can beat Portugal then we can surely beat Switzerland or the Netherlands

If we count as master chokers surely the Dutch do as well

>swiss and dutch kids
>the deluded bongs and tsu worshippers thinking they're above those teams

>Italy have fallen so far they aren't even worth mocking
Wew

No matter what happens, the EnglandxPortugal alliance will always be strong. Not sure about the Dutch and Swiss, I hope we stay friends but there are Sc*ts attempting to sabotage things.

based and elitepilled

they already have, making the inferior nations seethe is what made this a win for the eternal /elite/

Unironically never had a problem with the other 3 /elite/ nations on Yea Forums.

Except that one really autistic swiss guy who gets angry in darts threads

i just hate the whole "it's coming home la" arrogance that some english do, of course we will have the true /elite/ lads but if they do win it then the scum will rise to the top, that's the worst part about this /elite/

If the Rooney/Ronaldo saga didnt break up the holy alliance with Portugal, nothing will

you make a valid point
the /elite/ lads need to promise me one thing which is to stay as /elite/ as they had been since day 1 because it's what made us different from the seething peasants

other than we're /elite/ and they aren't

>implying this even matters
nothing but a mere friendly tournament between /elite/ fellows, we shall rejoice in harmony and laugh at inferior non-/elites/, and the winner will invite all other 3 /elite/ fellows in a group photo around the trophy

the Portuguese will always remain loyal, as for the Swiss and Dutch it depends on the poster

i'm pretty sure that the swiss and dutch will be a great bunch of lads, it's just the brainless "IT'S COMING HOME INGURLAN INGURLAN" cunts i'm worried about

if this happened this would be true /elite/, peasants btfo

I sure am

Attached: Afroforeginer+used+roll+pictureafroforeginer+rolled+image+_33e3b13e0e367d64977a4920119bce40.png (325x325, 79K)

Friendly reminder that /elite/ isn't just for league A but for all leagues. Elite is a state of mind and non -elites are hidden in the shadows at every corner

Will watch it comfily, while you cunts will stress like hell for an irrelevant title

Attached: 154409946292.png (645x773, 12K)

>happens only every 100 years for us.
Nah, Switzerland pretty regularly beat better teams than them, and trash teams below them. For some reason they fuck up against teams at their level.

Switzerland have said any pre Brexit deals will continue to exist, so we're good with them.

>it's just the brainless "IT'S COMING HOME INGURLAN INGURLAN" cunts i'm worried about

eh, we know it's banter, they know it's banter

yeah but they tend to ruin the atmosphere, it's that gentleman atmosphere that separates the /elite/ from the peasant non-elites, i just hope that no matter who wins, we'll continue the camaraderie