Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Indians game-thread

Giolito vs. Plesac

the quest for .500 continues

Attached: chicago-white-sox-vs-cleveland-indians-2726692-regular.jpg (400x267, 92K)

Go Sox

It's okay, I'm here

stone always has fun socks

Lucas ELITO

Elite-to dealing

TIMMY

Thank you TIM

TIMMEH

wait wasn't it kopech himself who said that tommy john recovery sucked because he can't even do something like hiking because if he falls he'd have to break his fall with his arms or some such

or maybe it was dunning. someone definitely said it but then Jason just says Kopech posts hiking videos and pictures all the time

I remember something like that but it must have not been Kopech because he's been hiking for months

yeah I guess it must have been dunning in the earlier stages of recovery or something. maybe wanted to join Kopech but couldn't

>ricky clapping as he walks out to take giolito out
that was kinda gay desu

I didn't see giolito turning into a stud

leila is wife material

It's still hard to accept as reality. Especially since he's basically doing it with only a fastball and change up.

and slider. curveball is kill

Alright Tim!

Attached: 45345345.gif (461x187, 1.31M)

Uh oh

When you have no expectations, all you can have are surprises.

IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

The fabled one under .500 spot again

Still alot of baseball Left
[spoiler]I can't lie but I'm getting a bit hyped even though I know its just normal white sox false hope[/spoiler]

Attached: e2ffda7753e2150b660548c60e801a53.jpg (963x719, 245K)

>vs strasburg
hopefully they can get to the bullpen at some point. these two game series vs the nats coming up sox should dodge scherzer both times at least.