I don't know why Arsenal still have a large foreign fanbase. Every year they get worse and worse...

I don't know why Arsenal still have a large foreign fanbase. Every year they get worse and worse. Dropped supporting this club around 2010-11. What's wrong with you guys?

Attached: arsenelel.jpg (2690x1859, 1.69M)

man u still have a huge foreign fanbase and they've been shit since 2013
foreign bandwagoners don't really care deep down

Who do you support now?

Dunno. I have a few teams that I like but not specifically one.

They'll get even more fans that now if and when they become successful again. It's not a manufactured club like City and Chelsea which will make a lot more appealing. Just look at how many Liverpool supporter have come out after being shit for 20 years. Everywhere you look you'll see one now.

>I don't know why Arsenal still have a large foreign fanbase.

Because of him.

Attached: ozil.jpg (2471x1853, 378K)

Their players are foreign?

Only zoomers bandwaggon teams.

Don't worry, the club owner and management can only fool the fans for so long. Their ex-CEO Ivan Gazidis jumping ship immediately to crisis manage AC Milan says it all; even Arsenal insiders know the owners have 0 ambition.

Arsenal hired Memery to yo-yo around Champions League qualification through the Europa League. That is the limit of Arsenal FC's ambition. Anyone, including fans, that cannot see through that have no hope succeeding in the real world.

Attached: 1559424535786.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Arsenal's foreign fan base isn't really bigger than any of the other big clubs but the typical Arsenal fan usually fits the stereotype of being a soiboi that makes 1000 posts a day on every social media platform so it's hard to get away from seeing them wherever you look.

Thety are either virginal internet warriors or nigerian blacks. Arsenal have almost no normal white fans outside of london.

I support/bandwagon or whatever you want to call it Spurs, but I think the reason is because they have a cool name, and any outsider can look at the club and think the same. The Arsenal, just sounds badass. just my two cents and I know it makes no sense but some people are really that impressionable.

It sounds cool and all until you realise that the name starts with "arse" and sounds a lot like "anal"

Because fuck spurs

You have a very different concept of being a supporter than most people.

>Dropped supporting this club around 2010-11
Plastic scum, you're supposed to support your club even it's shit

when did you grow out of arsenal? For me, it was 15 years old

Come on, I support Arsenal since '04, I still watch their games. Season tickets are the most expensive in Europe but I fanbase don't even think about it.
That aftv is a fraud, all they do is complaining about the club.
There're two positive things that happened to the club: Wenger is gone, first European final since 06.

>cool name

But the crest is literally a fucking cock and ball.

Please go back to school. I wasn't talking about Spurs

KEK. BASED.

You can't say you support at team if you change because of bad results, it's for life

Arsenal, like Liverpool, draw most of their international fans from very social media active countries. In the main that's America, East Asia, Australia, and certain countries in Europe. Thus it appears that they have an insurmountable fanbase, when in actuality they're just very middle class and very whiny.

Actually Chelsea has a very massive African fanbase (due to many black African players in their PL and CL winning sides) as does Man United, but these fans aren't as prominent on social media and can't afford the flights out to England to appear on retard fan channels.

>Just look at how many Liverpool supporter have come out after being shit for 20 years. Everywhere you look you'll see one now.
To be fair, Liverpool is red despite what the bitter and twisted say, but there are a lot of plastic fans coming out.

Calm down niggers. I support my local team from the 4th division and I have nothing in common with Arsenal so I could drop my support for them and choose some better foreign team.

14/15 yrs old.

I think supporting a foreign team is pretty fucking homosexual to be quite honest with you, senpai.

I remember on Top Gear in the Burma special when they are in some village in the ass end of nowhere and they were Chelsea fans kek

Attached: tgb.jpg (2880x1800, 420K)

I want but please. 0 PL titles since 2004, that painful CL final in the 2006, literally 9 years without some cup. And even now, in this year they were owned by Chelsea.
>Wenger is gone
He wasn't a problem. The problem is owner, Stan Kroenke.

But our league and especially my local team are really garbage.

>The quintessential london team
>red
>a fucking cannon on the crest
>history, anyone who was young in the early 2000 started to support arsenal or manchester. Thats why they have huge fanbases.

I even had a wiltord shirt growing up

>The quintessential london team
What does this even mean?
>red
They’re a shitty light shade of red. Bayern, Liverpool and United all have much better, deeper shades of red instead of the pseudo-pink Arsenal have
>a fucking cannon on the crest
Their current crest is way too polished/plastic
>history, anyone who was young in the early 2000 started to support arsenal or manchester. Thats why they have huge fanbases.
And not Chelsea?

Chelsea’s success isn’t manufactured. You’re only butthurt because them being successful conflicts with Arsenal’s popularity in London.

They don't have white fans inside london either

Chelsea were the City of the early 2000s, also, you have to be fucking color blind or taking the piss to think Arsenal's red looks anywhere close to pink

Arsenal has a large fanbase over here because we started getting EPL coverage as Arsenal were at their zenith. And so people would watch Henry, Bergkamp et al. and the fact Arsenal were the most entertaining side for those middle Wenger years, and bandwagon them.

It became a drug because even when they lost, they still looked like they should've won, and so that anticipation of success of right around the corner. It hooked them all in, but success never really came.

Based and redpilled. I'm so glad Miami is getting a MLS franchise so I don't have to be a bandwagonning plastic anymore :^)

Beacause their strip is cool, their name is cool, nickname even cooler, and they don't have a massivley offputting fanbase.
Makes it easy for people not invested in the culture to like them

(ツ)
_T_
/ | \
/ / \ \
/ \

Name sounds cool. Liverpool just sounds nasty

because it's not Woolwich Arsenal

the name itself sounds global enough for everyone to relate

added bonus because their main rival is an obvious bad guy Jew club

I’d still support my club even if they drop to sixth division

Which are?

Arse-anal doesn't sound very cool to me

They have one of the best kits in PL and The Gunners sound cool as fuck. Add in the cool quick passing youtube highlights and you can see why they have a huge fanbase