Champions of Europe for not even 24 hours

>champions of Europe for not even 24 hours
>Hardly any threads on it
Wtf bros, we just won the biggest achievement in club football? When Real Madrid won last year every single thread was dedicated to it all summer. Are ABLs really this upset? Not even posting anymore??

Attached: 942A7139-44DB-4043-8BC5-90B524350C89.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Half of Yea Forums committed suicide.

half of Yea Forums is still asleep from that game

>lose to Napoli
>lose to PSG
>lose to Red Star Belgrade
>get BTFO one leg against Barcelona by 3 goals
>can't even beat City
>play an atrocious final

you don't feel like champions, which is why no one gives a fuck

spee is in a fucking shambles right now. if liverslip had lost the entire catalog would be full. just goes to show how infested with mancs this board is.

>When Real Madrid won last year every single thread was dedicated to it all summer.

Hardly

Shut it, fatty.

>Bargaining

Good. This is a necessary part of grief. 6 times you c.uck.

> Mentioning the Barca game as a negative
Ah yes, I forgot UCL games were played over one leg
> Implying the second leg wasn't a GOAT semi-final
Admit it, we had a hard run to the final and we fucking did it, cope harder.

>we
That's not an Irish flag.

Liverpool fans don't taste success often but it's pretty special when it does happen. I really think they could make it to another final again. They have one of the youngest and experienced squads now

Attached: Idm0Xrm.jpg (1479x984, 176K)

Found one. Did the rope you tried to hang yourself with break as it couldn't withstand your weight amerimutt?

>don't taste success often
>18 titles
>6 european cups
>7 fa cups
what did he mean by this?

there are no english liverpool fans on Yea Forums

the win last night put liverpool back level with man utd for total trophies. think the number is 42 each now

Yet we are the ones with the trophy. God fucking bless.

>When Real Madrid won last year every single thread was dedicated to it all summer
There were threads every day about how Real Madrid refballed (although most if not all were just alfonso samefagging).
However, I don't see threads drawing attention to the non existant penalty Liverpool got.
Why? Why is Yea Forums covering up for Liverpool? Were everyone here liverpool fans larping as ABLs all along?

6 TIMES

Lose weight, ABL.

>When Real Madrid won last year every single thread was dedicated to it all summer
They won 3 Champions leagues in a row. That's something to write home about. Also Messi/CR7 shitposting was in full force on Yea Forums, and the victims were Liverpool, so it was the perfect storm for this board.

If I was a Liverpool fan I would feel like a champion right now desu

shut up monkey

Could it be, possibly, that Liverpool fans and plastics alike have overestimated just how popular they are?

>Spend £75 million on a CB as part of a £300 million squad
>Only get to final because of a Barca choke and sneaky corner
>Struggle to beat Spurs and only get 35% possession with less chances created and less shots on goal
>Expect people to praise you when you do finally win something

Nah. Also you're still on 0 (ZERO) Premier League titles and you still murdered 39 (THIRTY NINE) Italians.

truth is that there are a small number of ABLs with genuine mental illnesses who post around a thousand times a week, without them Yea Forums is a very slow board

>you don't feel like champions
this

actual champions league winners 2019 power rankings

1. barcelona
2. ajax
3. spurs
4. man united

>also beat every team they played in the CL
Literally don't see the problem desu

>Liverpool get a gigantic points total in the league but don't win
Lol, winning is the only thing that matters, get fucked

>Liverpool dig their heels in and win ugly in the CL
Fucking frauds, it isn't enough just to win

The final was garbage mate. People might’ve talked about it more if there was some actual decent football played but for the most part it was all extremely boring

Cope. And who the fuck cares about dead Italians?

>single handedly kill sp's football threads
kek based, this should just be an american board anyway, you cant talk football with salty bandwaggoners and that's 90% of posters

This is cringe tier cope right here

based and redpilled

Lets act like this didnt happen and Barca never choked

a win is a win
cope

This

Boys, savor the Seethe.

>power rankings
This was some tough cringe to handle.

beating the french, portuguese, spanish and german champions en route to the final wasn't enough. they needed to face city and juve for it to have counted.

in recent history mutt liverpool haven't won the premier league whilst i am alive