OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1559490195385.png (654x692, 295K)

lmao I am crying for these billion dollar companies ah how can they survive

if no company buys licenses for sports games then the price will go down
also you can literally update a sports game in a week or two
you don't need to model new faces every year
you have only a dozen uniforms to update
the engine is always the same
the physics are always the same

>gamers are so desperate to kill the industry that they're okay with the government telling them what they can and can't buy

Attached: 1555034512036.jpg (295x362, 27K)

games work fine without licensed leagues. Football Manager was like this. Modders can always add the leagues in.

Republicans seething right now

>government tells me I can't spend my money on video games in a way I choose to
wow based thank you for saving me mommy government

Yea Forums is that way----->

The bill is supposedly bi partisan

>EA literally rigs games in favor of people who buy more loot boxes
>zoomers are okay with this

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I’ve learned over the years that if something gets bipartisan support, it is 100% a shit, devious bill and fucks over the populace in the long run.

leave the child to his fanatic team mentality

>mfw based Belgium started all of this
>mfw lootboxes will be banned in our lifetimes

Attached: 1550958687563.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

APOLOGIZE

I personally love when sports games have in game advertisements and a million post-purchases money making avenues but the base game is still $60

That's good fuck lootboxes.

Sports games didn't exist before lootboxes and won't exist after them.

>grubble will be illegal in my lifetime
one day i will be free

>american education

wat

video game industry is shit, a crash needs to happen

Are you stupid?

I wish all of society would start crashing down on games and gamers.
Most gamers are adult men who cry about women in their games and most game companies are pink haired freaks.

gamers are the real troops

>licences die
>2K starts making football games again

Attached: 497.jpg (600x942, 33K)

Way too many autists on this board nowadays

Attached: 1537804058709.jpg (1280x960, 76K)

B A S E D

Attached: 1B4F9BD7-9BE0-4B12-9E2C-865D4748F9F2.jpg (941x905, 238K)

All policy is bipartisan dumbass!

i love how all the gaming journos started shilling vs this bill. really makes you think

>mfw never bought a lootbox/cash shop item/monthly vip subscription for a game ever
>mfw only pay for games i play online and pirate single player games
>mfw asian gambling addict friends spend hundred of dollars on f2p games

Attached: 1534127061931.jpg (1300x867, 96K)

Good, fuck NBA2k, that shit has gotten ridiculous.

>first: tasty waffles
>now: this

Pretty based if you ask me.

fuck off zoomer

>tripfag
Reddit is that way.

At least one of main instigators is a fucking republican. Gambling for children is immoral.

Sports games existed long before the microtransaction cancer that ruined them

This industry needs a second crash. I welcome a purge

will they force valve to give me better skins?

LMFAO they had the license before lootboxes. FUCK OFF POLYGOY

t. Moron

Just read this article and the author is a fucking jew cuck

>wah if we dont buy lootboxes then these billion dollar corporations won't be able to afford their fifa/nba/nfl etc licenses :(

user THINK OF THE POOR CORPORATIONS, THEY NEED TO FIGURE NEW WAYS TO SQUEEZE MONEY FROM CHILDREN

Shut up

>Both parties are united against EA.

Those motherfuckers actually did it this time. They managed to unite the Christiancucks and the communists against them.

Libertarians are the dumbest fucking people on the planet.

Game advertisements could actually be explained because sports themselves have advertisements everywhere.

>Oh no muh video games aren't fair wahhh :(
Grow the fuck up. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Attached: 1518667031266.jpg (600x900, 148K)

yup

Attached: dumb ancap poster.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

best girl

I'm not a "daddy government please tell me what I can buy" kinda guy but fuck 2K and EA right in the ass, sports games didn't need any of that shit to make money, and all the prompts/reminders about it you get through regular gameplay actively detract from the experience

It's their loss

>mmm YES! EA keep cumming down my throat! Take all of muh money! $100 DLCs! I love it!

Attached: 1530637221924.png (900x729, 129K)

why the fuck would you buy from them in the first place?

This argument would maybe hold water if it wasn't the case for literally every video game lol.

NOT THE MULTIBILLIONAIRE CORPORATIONS RUINING ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR GENRES OF GAMING AND SCAMMING KIDS IN THE PROCESS, ANYONE BUT THEM!!! HOW WILL THEY SURVIVE???

Honestly though how will you Europeans survive without FIFA?

correct

you know you fags could buy games without the licenses but they always fall flat on sales. so they don't even bother making them because autists have to play as the actual ny jets and not the east rutherford airplanes. then you run to the cartel(government) like bitches expecting them to fix it which they might and then in the process cause 10 different problems because said cartel is 90% lawyers and lawyers love additional red tape because red tape=moar lawyerbux.

then the developers might find some runaround and you're still fucked with a stupid regulatory law on the books

thank EA intern-san

This. Gamers started the whole SJW and GG craze. I still remember Yea Forums played a huge role for moot's departure.

Man I stopped halway through the article because the auther is either shill or a consumerist cuck based on the lengths that he goes to defend the video game companies and their practises.

Attached: 1539386335027.png (657x527, 26K)

t. EA shills

But the real story is NCAA Football is coming back and I hope EA Sports doesn't get the rights exclusively anymore because that was the real reason why NCAA games died in the first place.

For me, it's West Midlands Village

Attached: emblem_0107.png (200x200, 44K)

>Yea Forums faggot trying the slippery slope argument
go back to Yea Forums and then kill yourself

Based, PES literally went downhill the moment they started actually getting licensed teams.

>retards saying "lol just don't buy it"
>these cancer companies have a monopoly of all the sports games so there's literally no other options
>need government intervention to actually change anything because brainlets will continue throwing money at these companies even though they hate them and their shitty games

>Playing sports games in general
Just stick to JRPG's.

The lawsuit and regulation is not exclusively for sports games or anything. This is not a result of customer choices for one sports video game over another sports video game. This is a general practice over a wide variety of video games, that they want to ban because the practice is held to be fundamentally bad for consumers.

>jrpgs
Sorry I like having sex, Yea Forumsirgin

Mainly children. I mean literally mainly children, they will whine and complain and throw fits when they dont get what they want. The cucky parents will cave a good 70% of the time, if not the children steal mommy and daddy card, if the info isnt allready in the account to the game. ALOT of retarded people having children nowadays when they should be given the counsel to not have children.

fuck you motherfucker

It doesn't help that we celebrate mothers and fathers day every year and have no parentless day everyone wants to stroke their own egos instead of be productive

OH NO, NOW WHAT WILL THE NIGGERS AND SPICS PLAY?

Attached: 1551934143999.jpg (402x462, 8K)

It's definitely not just children spending money on microtransactions and yearly released games m8, you're delusional if you believe that

Those games pretty much invented lootboxes.

I guess fighting games, metal slug, pokemon

WTF?
how about a link to the fucking article?
wtf is a loot box?

Cyberpunk

I seriously don't understand how mentally retarded you have to be to buy cyber money that can only be used in a video game

You're effectively buying something that isn't real and wasting all opportunity to use that money for real issues that exist in your life

It's escapism to the point of becoming a slave to the illusion

If people can't be trusted to use their money wisely will banning this shit actually change anything tho?
I'm sure they'll find some other way to waste those hundreds of dollars they use on video games for drugs or bitcoin instead.

It's to stop exploiting minors you retard

> 15 to 20 years of FIFA, NHL, MADDEN games with no lootboxes
> only like the last 5 years with them

Oh no, how will EA survive without any lootboxes?!??!!?

stick to nip games in general instead of west sjw shit
no it was valve and csgo

>20
More like 30, FIFA's been around since 1994

Nice maths, lad

>tfw enjoy 2k19 and Yea Forums but can never get a decent 2k thread going with webms, tourney invites and other community shit
sad

Attached: 1549969532707.png (1175x1076, 717K)

Thanks, I'm very proud of them, made them myself

what will this do to my csgo skines

Excited for Madden 2022 to be the same shit but be the last NFL licensed game and have this NCAA 14 level cult following when neither game is better than 2K5

Based nanny-state government. Please hold my hand I don't know how to make decisions for myself.

>Please hold my hand I don't know how to make decisions for myself.
Well, if you are spending money on lootboxes, you really don't.
And isn't this bill just for games not rated M? so basically it's to prevent children from gambling, you should be glad.

video games are for children, so there should be laws to stop the exploitation of children

Pay to win needs to die
Only gamers understand

/gbfg/ reporting in