If you’re black and you like Steph Curry, why...

If you’re black and you like Steph Curry, why? He’s the definition of light skin privilege and the increasing softness of our community

Attached: 4DE5E353-64E7-49F5-BAF7-3B21296DC752.jpg (183x275, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D2RvIQwQE
youtu.be/TGQID66agH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steph is white, stop memeing that he's light skin

Nothing soft about Steph

imagine being this insecure about skin color

>our
You are white as rice nigger

He's one of the softest players of all tme. If he were to play street ball, I guarantee he wouldn't come out alive

Guy changed the game forever. Show some respect.

Draymond is ugly, KD does not brush his hair, Andre look like Trap Jaw from He-man, and Curry is the epitome of lightskin privilege. There's a lot not to like.

>nobody ever tried to volume shoot 3s before

Oh, he's Ray Allen or Pistol Pete Maravich? You know teams were already starting to shoot 3s even without Steph

Stop telling people what they should and should not like.

You're not Black so you don't get our struggle. Basketball is a huge part of our culture and Steph is ruining it.

Whats wrong with softness. Don't tell me you're one of those coons that think being a decent human is reserved for the white man.

He's 6'3 and would dunk on on any dark skin manlet at the park.

and how will he absorb hard fouls?

except his dick according to Ayesha

so a professional athlete in peak condition whose faced all types of defenders would get blown up in some random park vs below amateur level street ballers?

By being bigger and stronger than them.

Attached: BNG-L-WARRIORS-1224-124.jpg (1024x682, 176K)

i'm black and i don't like steph curry at all. but it's not because of his skin color it's because he doesn't play for the knicks.

Every person at the park would just aim at his ankles.

based nigger ma man

You don't get it because you're not black. The reason we blacks like sports is to see the biggest, strongest fastest dude dominate. Steph is none of those things

Steph would crush you like a grape and make purple drank out of you.

Attached: 122318stephflex_1920x1080.jpg (656x369, 29K)

I bet he wouldn't do it himself. He got punked by Matthew Dellavedova. Nick Wright and Max Kellerman could beat the shit out of him.

Delly would lay you the fuck out like the bitch you are.

Whats stopping them from doing that to any one else?

I am convinced that people bothering with light skin privilege are retarded. You having darker skin is not the reason you have failed in life.

I'd love to see Delly in the hood. I'd love to see Steph in the hood. He grew up a millionaire. Lets see him play where LeBron played as a kid or where KD played as a kid or where Ron Artest played as a kid in the hood.

Delly grew up in the aussie outback. An american hood is a walk in the park to him. No manlet hood rat would last a day in Delly's world.

this is basically youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D2RvIQwQE the post

Attached: 1555012080422.png (800x769, 126K)

literally the softest player of all time

Steph is sort of a sellout in our eyes. He really isn't a pure Black in our eyes.

Fpbp

Because he isn't pure black. He's a halfie. They are basically a different race at this point. He's not a sellout though. He's just living like how he was born and raised. What did he even sellout to/from?

>softness kn our community
Ha-ha, "softness" works for him. Stop being mindlessly macho psychos and maybe your communities and your lives won't suck so hard.

his wife said he was a white people penis and wants to get railed by dark skin niggas

How can you be a sellout based on the color of your skin

What has he ever done for the Black community? When has he ever been stopped by the cops for being black? Or being beaten?

youtu.be/TGQID66agH4

This was Steph Curry in college.

he's at least 15% black

What kind of Black man would have openly dorky white men like this?

user.... Being beaten by the cops is "Doing something for the Black community"?

Why would he do stuff for a community he was never part of? He isn't black.

Draymond a cute

LOL at this obvious LARPing. You ain't black, dude.

You aren't either

i'm black

nahmean