Is he the best manager right now?

Is he the best manager right now?

Attached: kilopo.jpg (1200x675, 58K)

He's definitely a contender. Guy found liverpool in 8th place and made them into one of the best teams in the world at a time when we rarely qualified for the champions league. The only valid criticism was that he hadn't won any trophies, now he's won the biggest one of all.
Poch is in the conversation though.
As is Pep honestly but he's never done it at a team that couldn't sign literally anyone

Yes, look at liverpool when he took over compared to now, and his net spend is near 0 due to brainlet like barca and Bournemouth

I would have never expected to see britbongs suck the cock of a german so hard in my lifetime. state of you cucks...

Purely going by transfers no and whoever made that coutinho deal should commit suicide regardless. What the fuck were they thinking?
Pep by far is better.

klopp
>got mainz, a literal village club, promoted to bundesliga
>won the league twice (and a double) with dortmund in the bayernwinslol league
>made a liverpool that was stuck in midfield the second best side in england and a cl winner

pep
>took over the richest clubs in spain, england, germany and won the league with them after spending 2 billion

definitely. with simeone close behind him.

people saying guardiola... kek

he's not even the best manager in the north west of england

>Pep "inherit the best team in the world every job" Guardiola by far is better

>ahh save me messi

>>got mainz, a literal village club, promoted to bundesliga
I remember him getting relegated with mainz as well. Isn't that the reason he quit? Unable to get them promoted again?

>>took over the richest clubs in spain, england, germany and won the league with them after spending 2 billion

Two CLs with barca. He also had a better net spend at his time in barca as well making smart buys and utilizing Academy players. I thought a Jurgen "I spent 450 million dollars in liverpool" Klopp fans would like that.

Remind me where city and barca finished the season before pep arrived at their teams? How much points where they behind the league winners?

ynr Zeljko "The Brain" Buvac
the COPE was strong with the ABKs

>Two CLs with barca
zero without messi to carry him

>if there is one thing i'll never do, it is voting for the right
based and redpilled

They complimented each other. Not like Barca were dominating CL with messi before pep.

The meme about buvac being the genius was retarded

yes

The entire royal family is German you retard

This paki ABL really in every thread huh

>muh fucking krauts
>muh fucking nazis

omg Kloppo we love you you're so le high energy passion man pls stay 4 ever XD

>pep still hasn't even gotten to the semis in the CL yet
>pellegrini did
>both teams won everything that he has won with them before he arrived

Are you autistic?

You have no idea, snownigger. Stay in your lane.

skål u fucking autist

Attached: 1553636629954.png (429x376, 127K)

at least messi won it without pep

by everyones logic in this thread ranieri is actually the best manager

>>pellegrini did
>>both teams won everything that he has won with them before he arrived

Sure thing leaf they were so good that they won fuck all during the two seasons prior to peps arrival.

Man city placed below Leicester, arsenal and Tottenham before his arrival. He sold most of the squad because they were aging boomers way past their prime(one of the reasons pep has a terrible net spend).

Pelligrinis win is as relevant to pep as Istanbuls win for Klopp.

MSN.

Is that you Ol ?

Bayern faggot seething Kek

Why do you foreigner think all germans are Bayern fans? I don't care about this club at all. Fucking idiots.

After pep yes

only 77% win rate

no

>biggest one
But he hasnt won any Copa Libertadores la

Hasn’t he won like 2 trophies in a decade?

more than we will ever win la

You are right to be fair my Teutonic friend. This entire country's national image is built on the second world war, we haven't really moved on.

Pochettino is better

Imo, that's exactly what ruined Pep. At Barca, he wasn't spending so much on players like now, and you can see it. Now he just buys the players that can play at the strategy he wants the team to play and it shows when they have to play other roles.
This weakness can be seen at him and Mourinho who did exceptionally well with less rich clubs(Porto, Inter) while at rich teams he doesn't do much(Real, Man United).
We have yet to see what Klopp does with a team that can buy whoever it wants.

he is german. saying he's autistic is redundant

He's won a CL in the last 24 hours sweety.

he won like 4 or so with BvB, won things with Mainz, and now the biggest one with Liverpoop