How Tottenham can become a European powerhouse

1. Spurs need to part ways with Pochettino because it's pretty clear he doesn't want to be there anymore and also because the CL Final showed his complete lack of maturity in choosing Kane's ego over the team's success. No player should ever be bigger than the club and Poch's lineup showed Kane is.
2. Sell Kane, Eriksen, Lamela, Lloris, Vertonghen, Toby. They either lack passion or are passed their prime. Kane is self-centered, plays only for himself, and is overrated in his skill.
3. Buy Sané, Wan-Bissaka, and some more defenders and midfielders.
4. Put Sané in left wing, and Son and Lucas up top. Gazzaniga should take Hugo's place as starting keeper.
5. Replace Pochettino with Mourinho. Poch lacks the killer instinct, foresight, and experience that Mourinho has. Mourinho is literally a bum these days as a commentator and you can tell he wants to get back into the game. Tottenham with a new overhaul and stadium would be a perfect new chapter for a legendary manager to step in and win them trophies.
6. The blistering pace up top, (Sané, Son, Lucas) would work perfect with Mourinho's quick counter-attacks and bringing in other solid midfielders and defenders along with Mourinho's expertise, would bring Tottenham years of glory and success.

Attached: 190403195330-tottenham-stadium-launch-001-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 83K)

>flag
Lose weight, you fat subhuman fuck.

Rude.

>part ways with Pochettino
stopped reading right there

No

Fucking hell. It's very difficult to cram so many wrong opinions in one post but well done, you did it!

>How Tottenham can become a European powerhouse
It'll never happen.
/thread

You guys just shit on me because of my flag

Welcome to Yea Forums.

Yes. Now lose weight

Mou working with Levy. You need to lurk some more amerifren

Not OP, but he was responsible for the bad starting lineup and the fact he is pussy to bench players. He was outclassed vs Ajax but got lucky Lucas saved his ass. Spurs didn't make the Final because he is a good manager, but because he had luck and Lucas.

this is such a bad post that I suspect you're a leaf on vacation

Not just the flag, but your shit views on a foreign club you clearly know little about.

no. there's too many things wrong with your post to address them all, but here's a start
- pochettino is one of the best managers around and there's no way spurs will replace him with someone better
- "choosing kane's ego over the team's success" is nonsense, he's still their best forward player, lucas is not a striker and only worked against ajax because of very specific circumstances (llorente occupying defenders, ajax's extreme style and inexperience
- kane, vertonhen, and alderweireld are elite and would not be replaced with players half as good
- strikers are supposed to be self-centered and play for themselves
- "lacking passion" is nonsense, and none of those players are past their prime

Why not

Stopped reading after "tottenham" and "powerhouse"

You need to lurk more because you clearly have no idea.
Mou likes to spend and bring in his own players and players that fits his style. Levy will never agree to that. Mou hates youth. Bringing youth up have been successfull for spurs lately. There are so many things wrong with your post that You're either a troll or very ignorant.

Americans

Attached: 1559265075359.gif (480x320, 3.19M)

>flag
lose weight

>t. Barry Goldstein

lose weight

but fair

In the interests fairness towards the yank i'll agree that he took the safer option starting kane and they do need a RB since Trippier has not kicked on

>choosing Kane's ego over the team's success
Must be an Aregtinine thing cause Simeone started Costa and he wasn't fit. Costa didn't even finish the game and had to be subbed out.

Does anyone think my proposals are good

No.