/cric/ OFFICIAL SOUTH AFRICA VS BANGLADESH GAME THREAD #2

Bangladesh 330
South Africa 124-2 after 24 overs.

South africa on getting BTFO watch

Attached: 1386579560406.jpg (612x612, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JirTw6MLblY
espncricinfo.com/blogs/content/story/622041.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bfHsF6FKgb4
youtube.com/watch?v=706552WGY5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konnie_Huq
espncricinfo.com/series/8532/scorecard/710305/bangladesh-vs-pakistan-8th-match-asia-cup-2013-14
youtube.com/watch?v=stIeLxdbeIE
instagram.com/p/Bv_kq_zAgHp/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI
vocaroo.com/i/s1X7DcV73hnq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Summer of Cricket.png (1960x1280, 2.13M)

BASED fucking dual pussies

uh oh

based au/sp/

Haha imagine if her nudes were leaked, I would definitely not spend 1 hour per day looking at them haha

Attached: images-81.jpg (590x443, 17K)

tipping Goatner to be player of the tournament

Attached: 1542853007292.png (1280x718, 1.09M)

these people and the kind who wear tap out clothes and only watch mma and shit on every other sport make me physically cringe

For me, its /cric/ and /hoc/ bromance

Attached: rtytj.jpg (468x321, 56K)

>tfw I'm sharing the thread with a bunch of tasmanian incest babbies right now

yikes

Attached: ebnrOyA.jpg (3963x2342, 526K)

Nah. Hockey is nearly as boring as cricket.

tipping du plessis to score a century in vein

Is NT rugby territory? I always thought they preferred football.

>domestic games have higher attendance

BASED tasmania lads

Never did what, mate?
All I want here is for Smith and Warner to be treated like every other convicted or confessed ball tamper in the history of the game.
They've already suffered a suspension and financial penalies that were orders of magnitude more severe than anyone else has ever copped. For people to be branding them cheats is just over the top(I mean calling them cheats in a serious, non banter manner.I'm not really counting jokers dressed as sandpaper or the kid getting Lyon to sign a piece).

So fucking pathetic

Tasmania seems pretty based to me

i was thinking the same thing. wager that this chart is a little biased

du shitty

is this from reddit?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 01.29.24.png (1426x798, 1.83M)

despise anyone that shops at culture kings

oh no no no

>FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF >FAF

ouch

NSW should be red. The Swans got higher crowd numbers than every NRL team in 2014

RAJIBULED

Only Rassie remains

I see it says by match attendance in 2013. Perhaps the nrl play more games there.

Tasmania are a footy state

50/50 split according to people I've spoken to

ahh yes, the famous nrl """crowds""" I've heard so much about

Attached: nrl-crowd 04-05-19.jpg (1331x681, 175K)

Why does Malaysia not play cricket.

> British Colony
> Has a large Indian immigrant population

>sith efrika

Attached: cf17a15d744d9757ed6d3a5edc6a7aed792a19b2_00.gif (320x266, 1.09M)

this is the year lads

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>/cric/'s rajiposting before the match worked its magic

Sceptical that 'Aussie Rules' is actually a real sport

>faf poo piss pee

Ball tampering is cheating. Everyone who has done it was a cheat.

have wondered this myself. what sports do they even play?

SO fucking based

I just gave up hope on KP being sensible. He literally is just stupid I feel when he talks.
After the Asia Cup win against BD in the final, he said something like this to Kedar Jadhav while talking about his injury,
its not verbatim but similar
"Was it real or was it just for show? We all know you like to put on a show, tell us what happened"
Kedar was having trouble running and even walking on the pitch in the middle. He had retired iirc and then went back in the end .. and this idiot asks him after the match if he was faking it.

they are so obsessed with football it's actually scary
Brazil doesn't have shit on them

Back when I used to have a Facebook around 2010 and I followed Arsenal's page - every single comment was from a fucking Indonesian or a Malaysian.
It's SCARY how much they love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JirTw6MLblY
PLEASE watch our sport

/r/cricket

Lads
New jai Paul and his leaked album up on Spotify

Fun fact: As of 3 years ago Bangladeshis in the UK overtook Pakistanis in terms of population

Pakis have about 2.5 kids per person whilst Bengalis have 4.
Which is weird cause Pakistanis seem way more conservative.

Attached: 1530176566389.jpg (720x540, 67K)

>b-but the search engine with the pretty colours t-told me they'd win

Attached: Capture-google on the ropes.jpg (628x361, 26K)

keeping the balls full and the wickets column empty hehe ;D

The Aussie Rules community labours on the notion that everyone would actually love aussie rules, they just haven't been exposed to it. They live in their own little Melbourne-centric bubble, but when they go overseas and get 200 people to a game it shatters their illusion that any one else gives a shit about their "sport". Quite pitiable, really.

based

was just listening to him

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-233620.jpg (1080x2160, 486K)

WA and SA too mate. West Coast alone broke 1 million attendees at their new stadium in a little bit over a year.

fuck up josh

t. goose

what's the difference beween Aussie Rules and that meme game the Irish play?

absolutely kino photography in this one lads

they copied us.

love how that's always ignored in this narrative

WA is absolutely obsessed with footy, it dwarfs cricket completely. Rugby doesn't even remotely factor in

We get paid

Theoretically: What are the maximum amount of runs a team can acquire without hitting it into the crowd or hitting a boundary?

Like say the fielding team had slippy fingers and kept fucking it up trying to throw it back to the wicketman - could you theoretically clock up infinite runs or is there a limit of 6?

That was a good day.

Going to sleep this shit is boring. Hope SA pull it off

WA is probably more obsessed wtih footy than victoria honestly.

plenty
cricket is more rugby derived than anything

Wow, you've got TWO cities. Amazing

but the only other people that give a shit about league are yorkshriemen

in the south of Britain I'd bet sevens is more popular

footy I meant

probably
compare Freo to say North Melbourne or St Kilda. Freo are one of the most pathetic clubs in terms of success, but they're a large club with a extremely dedicated following

Victorians are extremely fairweather in comparison

>/afl/

> No one actually refuting this truthbomb
lmao

do you mean total or off a single ball? sorry but i dont understand what you're asking

WA's population alone is like 2.5 mil

lancastrians love a bit of league too, more so than the yorkies

the little difference there is - they modify it to play against eachother once every 2 years in a special event called "International Rules"

It is an objective fact that AFL is more popular in QLD and NSW than League is in victoria/wa/sa
This CANNOT be disputed.

dropping the spag

it's completely wrong that's why it's ignored

dude its 11am

>dropped
KEK BANGLADESHI FIELDING

espncricinfo.com/blogs/content/story/622041.html

> Ignored
> 5 (you)'s
the state of your logical induction skills

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fundamentally different games mate and that's from someone who has played both quite a bit

The truth is most fans know overseas expansion is a joke and don't really care

Yeah let's say Bangladesh bowl it and the saffer hits it but it doesn't go into the crowd OR hit a boundary.

A Bangladesh player grabs the ball and throws it to the wicket man but it goes past it giving the saffers a chance at another run.
Then they throw it again and miss so the saffers have a chance at another run.
And repeat and repeat and repeat.

Do they eventually have to stop after x amount of runs or could they acquire 20 runs on one ball theoretically?

I've never met someone who follows League.

so true

league is decaying in those states too, the aussie rules takeover is inevitable

Shame they dont show cricket on Finnish tv seems like an intresting sport. I personaly hope England wins the tournament

keeps going

neither
even people whose family have moved from over east seem to have taken on footy over league

I legitimately had no clue rugby league existed until I was a teenager

>they're in a pool
>no pooltroll

shit image
shit thread
shit sport

delete and start again

In Europe apparently the broadcaster is "Hotstar.com"

BASED

Based unAustralian wog

no they can just keep running

kek you absolute freshcunt

it's like Prince minus the charisma, song writing skill, guitar virtuosity, groove, mixing, singing, sex appeal or any likability at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfHsF6FKgb4

So this is the power of the 3rd best team in the world

freshie

If the East loves League and the West loves Aussie Rules Footy and the Tasmanians love Cricket - where the fuck does the love for union come in?

Is union just everyone's 2nd favourite?

BASED
you could always fire up an acestream or check out one of the streams posted on reddit cricket streams

Always liked the Finns

Ok grandad

based South Australian boomer with another absolutely ridiculous comparison

Neither did I. I thought all rugby was Union because of the Wallabies and a few South African immigrants at school.

How much time on average do you guys spend on /cric/ a day?

no, that's cricket

union is only popular for the 1% in the league states, it's a dead sport in Australia and even less popular than soccer

forget who posted this origianlly. was it daniel?

Attached: 1542623645524.png (750x1334, 252K)

wherever I am, I must also /cric/

I'm only here cause it's the World Cup.
I'm a /trans/ man myself.

Would love to get into footy but I don't know how noob-friendly /afl/ is

Union is watched pretty much exclusively by a small subset of NSW and QLD people. Somehow the wallabies still pull tv ratings in the millions, though. I think a lot of people tune in at the start of every bledisloe but drop off really fast.
if you look at tv ratings the first game is always 1.5-2mil total and the later games are like 250-400k when everyone has realised that we're still dogshit at union.

is maria the white one or the brown one

no one likes rugby union apart from coconut, kiwi and saffers migrants

>not knowing pooltroll

sure is fresh in here

Yeah it was

pretty friendly

Where does the "no one like union" meme come from exactly? Wallabies games get better tv ratings than literally any sporting even in the country outside of NRL/AFL finals and ashes test matches

sad
pretty amazing that Australia are literally the 2nd most successful team ever given they don't care about it

Attached: ef86355803accdc3e5e73e645ee2ea99.png (774x480, 42K)

fuck up josh

KEK literally missed everything

Does your enjoyment of sports depend on your ability to shitpost about them online?

*tips*
based obsessed zoomer; your limited listening scope and failure to perceive connections on the simplest terms is always a riot.

it apparently was more popular in the past but the ARU were incompetent and let it die

we're the generation that grew up without union

Is Cricket 19 meant to be good? Only just learned it existed

I'm gonna make the next /cric/ thread and there's literally nothing you guys can do about it

yeah i dont get it either. if all our coconuts who played league were in union instead i reckon we'd be better than NZ

shan't post in a yank thread

are there pitch invaders in cricket?

1) Cricket
2) Aussie Rules

POWER GAP

9001) Rugby

Union was super popular in the past.
in the early 2000s bledisloe games would regularly sell out stadium australia back when it seated 100k people and used to get upwards of 3.5 mil tv audience on 10 which is higher than nrl / afl grand final

Someone explain the difference between League and Union anyway. On face value they seem to have much more in common than the various football codes.

we won't require another thread until tomorrow
It's 2am in Australia and they prop /cric/ up way more than brit flags do

You won't have a choice

youtube.com/watch?v=706552WGY5M
andrew symonds literally heemed a streaker

ANOTHER DROP CATCH!!! CHOKING FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Miller's arm looks red

Union: two finger on the prostate while deep throating
League: two fingers on the prostate while getting throat fucked

Bangas gonna lose aren't they

think youll still win comfortably. miller and rassie are the last two batsmen cabable of scoring runs at all

I'd prefer non-meme answers.

nothing but freshcunts in here

Plz nuke us already

Attached: 1503425427131.jpg (486x486, 27K)

Union: ???
League: Wife beaters

League is am extremely streamlined extremely dumbed down version of Union

/cric/ is for everyone, grow up m8

league has to kick the ball to the opposition after 5 tackles or something, and there is no rucking to try get a turn over

League try: 4 points
Union try: 5 points

that's basically it desu

Fuck up Josh

man bangladeshi fielding is abysmal

>RRR 8.36
Could win, could lose. Anything can happen mate. Even a draw, or a tie (not the same thing!)
That's the crazy world of cricket.

Attached: 91UnaN9jnXL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 847K)

The pinnacle of Rugby Union is viewed as the penalty goal. Every rule in the entire game is geared towards maximizing the amount of penalty goals that can be attempted within 80 minutes. Its great viewing. What a thrilling sport.
Rugby league is OK but I can't deal with all that running and passing. Sometimes a whole game can pass without a single penalty goal being kicked! Can you imagine?
I hardly ever get to sit and watch for eight minutes while a scrum collapses and repacks six times, followed by a penalty goal, in rugby league. If league wants to compete they need far more of it.
Also, there's far too much game time in rugby league. They set up too many plays and go far too long without slowing the game down with penalties, line outs and 4 scrum re-packs. What rugby league need to do is make field goals and penalty goals worth more, so more time is spent standing around watching one guy kick a ball. Did you guys see the latest Durban Pirates vs Roturua Razorbacks game? Six penalty goals to five! The pirates had no answer to the Razorbacks tactics of kicking the ball out then collapsing the scrum.
Its this level of tactical sophistication that is missing in rugby league, where as you rightly point out, its just a bunch of athletic guys trying to score tries against each other. Yawn.

>tfw no Bengali gf to bully because of her country's shit cricket team
why even live

Attached: Konnie-Huq-Asian-BBC-Blue-Peter-Charlie-Brooker-804917.jpg (590x474, 58K)

How could a draw happen?

south africa bat this out until the end of day 5

Don't look very Bengali to me.

play gets abandoned I think, not counting rain

There's two types of people in this world:

Sub 80 IQ: fuck up josh

160+ IQ: BASED FUCKING JOSHY

>SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA

OFF THE EDGE AND GONE

is zimbabwe ever going to get good at cricket again?

FUCK

Relax chutiye, it's gonna be a comfy win you all

Finally a wicket. Thank you kek.

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

Huq was born in Hammersmith, west London to Muslim[2] Bangladeshi parents who had emigrated to England in the 1960s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konnie_Huq

300+ IQ: fuck up BASED FUCKING joshY

the sad this is they were unironically on the rise and they they missed out on the world cup because of the fucking 10 teams meme at a time were associate nations were really competitive, then they had the whole disaster with their board and no money and now its just fully fucked

Oh nononononono
Hahahahahahaha

>the state of seething aussie cazzies
You can try to fit in here, you casual fuck, but it will NEVER work. We WILL find you out and your lack of cricket knowledge will ALWAYS result in your complete HUMILIATION

how do I mention to a girl that I want her to stick a finger up there? I enjoy it but I'm always embarrased to ask

That's a pure eastern paki immigrant right there, far from a Bengali woman

lmao nice tackle

'member this match?
espncricinfo.com/series/8532/scorecard/710305/bangladesh-vs-pakistan-8th-match-asia-cup-2013-14

I can never relax.. that's the peril of being bangladeshi fan.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-drawing-13.png (1024x1024, 16K)

Just lube up your urethra and jam her finger up it. She'll find it hot when you take control

Nobody ever will because there's only 10 teams now
The ICC have literally murdered their own fucking sport

Getting to the World Cup was the biggest incentive for countries who don't care to start caring but they've ruined it.

I'm pissed off too - so many up and coming countries.
Oman, Nepal, UAE.
All ruined because it simply had to be 10 teams.

Zimbabwe would have qualified this year if it was still 14.

Attached: 9ea1a0272c3bccd9cb77e7c294aae197.png (951x315, 37K)

>being with girls that dont automatically stick a finger up your doot

just sub 80 IQ things

not in my dick, my bum silly

Look her straight in the eye and guide her finger up in your pleasure whole like a man.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 02.12.33.png (1426x798, 1.51M)

Bengalis aren't as dark as your sheltered mind think they are.

They aren't Tamil.

reminder scotland beat england (the world cup favourites) last year

Knew a few Asian Bengalis

surprisingly enjoyed this game

That's just weird and gay. Sounding is the more patrician fetish. Butt stuff is reddit. You laugh now, but the next big HBO series will probs feature sounding as a major plot point

Bengali women can be hot but

Attached: bishwarup shaw.jpg (1080x1652, 225K)

my local indian takeaway man is from bangladesh
he still calls it an indian takeaway though cause if he called it a bangladesh takeaway nobody would buy it

game of the tournament desu

and Sri Lanka the year before

same its great

Just been diagnosed with a 80 IQ, ladies.

I never said they are dark, they are pretty fair in that sense. Shorter in height and curvy yes.

Full strength unified West Bengal and Bangladesh

holy fuck - subhumans look like THIS?

Bengali gf can work. Make sure you're around when it's jamai shashthi and her parents will come round your house with presents and cook your dinner for you

is west bengal muzzie?

Same here with Nepalese, Pakistani and Sri Lankan restaurants kek

remember that one good innings duminy had back in 2007 against us? think it was at the MCG

Where are these women? They're literally one in a thousand, don't be fooled.

full strength IQ

Nepalese seems to do well here

suspect most indian restaurants are paki or at least they are run by Christians since they often serve beef curries

>holy fuck - subhumans look like THIS?

Attached: lol.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Australia tour of the Caribbean when?

SA are actually going to lose kek

Hindu

The hottest girl I've ever been out with was an Asian-Bengali girl, but I had to let her down after a single date because that accent was horrid

Attached: 46454573_1922598504526492_1207121565225844736_o.jpg (960x960, 123K)

Question PakBro.
Has the hype for the world cup been different seeing as you literally have an ex-Cricketer leading your country?

yeah lol thought he would be the new star of South Africa

honestly shocked to see him still playing

so this is the "fast paced" version of cricket? huh...

Hindu majority

Saffas shook

is that laowhy

KEK DUMINY IS SO FUCKING SHIT
>DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY

Attached: 1551627179408.jpg (497x497, 46K)

Not really. People were going to be excited for it anyway.

GAY PEE POO PEE PEE

hottest for me, as I said yesterday, was an Indian African girl

Indians mix well I reckon

eh, pretty much all women in the subcontinent are hit or miss punjabi, bengali, mallu and all but some are uglier than others though(BIMARU)

hideous

Reminder that t20 is the future of this 'sport'

UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL UMPIREBALL

>(Poo)

oh nonono

not like it will matter anyway desu

Full strength Homosexuality.

>total amateurs
lmao

Had a Chinese-looking Bengali friend named Andrea. She had the cutest face.

That's a Punjabi and North East Indian my friend

based fucking Duminy

- 'ate the bangas
- 'ate the safas
- 'ate the blackies
- 'ate the pakis
- 'ate the aussies
- 'ate the indies
- luv me england

Attached: 1555933959007.png (579x536, 14K)

Yeah, one in hundred is really cute, most are just average. I think somewhere like
Sweden women are prettier on average. I'm Punjabi so I may be biased, but I think Punjabis are the most good looking, Bengalis are close.

kek

the further North you go the prettier it gets. kashmiris are the cuties.

WALLOP

BASED FUCKING RASSIE

must be why they all fight over it

am confident rassie will lead SA to victory here lads

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-02 at 9.55.41 PM.png (576x902, 706K)

MAKE IT STOP

SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP

Attached: 43589h34.png (631x407, 645K)

looking grim for SA this

that smile of hers, you just know he's an alpha chippy making 300K at 21. Knowing that the kid will grow up with a proper male role-model

really hope the bangers win this

Bangladesh have won put your house on it

FIGHT

yeah, feel like bang would get a lot more out of a win here than SA

>tfw no english rose

Attached: 1548516979619.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

>RRR 9
In the modern game, when does the required run rate get significant? Used to you'd think SA were beaten at this point, but there are so many meme innings these days it's hard to say

Attached: 1559341229516.jpg (875x875, 119K)

How are commentary duties divvied up for the WC? Where's Bumble, Athers, Beefy, Nasser, etc? Reserved for the England games?

OMG THOSE FEETS

Depends on the team but south africa do not bat deep AT ALL. once rassie is gone there is no way in hell they could dream of chasing this down.

I reckon over 10 with 15 to go

youtube.com/watch?v=stIeLxdbeIE
you couldn't be more wrong

No way girls from states like Gujarat and madya Pradesh are hotter than Telugu or Kerala girls

Punjis are nice but they are annoyingly loud and dumb, most of them. Would always prefer Bengali girls. The most horniest of all brown women to be honest.

who /RBMK/ here?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 02.29.10.png (1426x798, 1.62M)

not that guy you responded to and am not going to watch this vid while the cricket is on, can you please give me a rundown

Bangladesh a shoo in surely

>India's first game is South Africa
>By the time South Africa play their 3rd game, India will be playing their first

who organised this shit?

Ten teams, 5 games for each round.
Very very straightforward.

The men are loud, women are nice

You gotta develop a taste for South Indian women, men like their women thick over there. Strange obsession with body odour and navel. It's fucking weird but I'm not surprised.

>RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE >RASSIE

FUCK

The kits look fucking dreadful. Everyone is piss green or ass blue. Australia and England usually had great kits. How can you sell shirts if they look so retarded

Telugu maybe, Kerala girls are too dark

BASED

yeah punjabi girls are great

Attached: o-HARNAAM-KAUR-570.jpg (570x855, 171K)

no

intelligent too

Kerala girls are fairer than Rest of south India my dude. Common misconception.

easily the worst yeah

reckoned it peaked at 92

Lads.....
instagram.com/p/Bv_kq_zAgHp/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Hormone syndromes are everywhere bro

wish I had a Fanny and could get licked out by danielle wyatt

>mfw the memes will keep spreading for 50,000 years

Attached: 1559335071250.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

NRI brown girls.
Literally the worst. Never came across a single good one.

acestream link please anyone? One user gave in the last thread but lost it

Really? My chemistry teacher in Saudi Arabia was very dark, his daughters too. From kerala

my dad unironically met Tendulkar in London (he's a cab driver) and my dad was telling him about the time he visited Goa so Tendulkar told him to visit Kerala cause he says it's beautiful there

that's a true story

The England kit looks like a legit 90s revival. I like it

/brit/ has tranny paki named Monica (formerly Amir)

Tendulkar is a cab driver now?

youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI

It is, and the food is better

would your parents be mad if you wanted to marry a Brit-Indian girl?

Kerala is actually pretty fuckin' beautiful. People over there are smarter and peaceful then rest of the Indians no doubt. Got a lot of ever green forests and shit.

love this video

I'm watching it, not too cringe, just seems like a basic bitch complaining about "OMG amerimutt food too big! too sweet! urrrrr the tap water is drinkable!"

>horniest
I've heard they are the intelligent of all either. Verify this.

Fucking phelu literally one of the worst cricketers in the world coming in as a lower middle order bat for SA
Absolute state of the quota system

yeah he's Indian so he couldn't resist becoming an uber driver
it's in his DNA

what does NRI stand for?

Why do Brits love Goa? Is it the booze and seafood?

Lol what? Kerala has the fairest people in South due to middle eastern admixture, few people from there can even pass as Punjabi,

there probably isn’t a cricketer in the world worse than phelu desu, at least not one who frequently plays

/brit/ is mostly smelly foreigns

Actually I think uttar Pradesh, mp and most north india is more worse. Seems more intolerant and generally backwards

need to plow some poon

Non-Resident Indian

they can't speak hindi or english though
just their weird alien language

They'd rather be proud, should be Hindu though. But I come from a brahmin caste so they would be mildly concerned about her caste. But I don't give a shit.

wicket here seals the deal I'd say

this thread took such a shit turn

They speak English a lot actually
Maybe so, most kerala people I have met have been dark

>But I come from a brahmin caste so they would be mildly concerned about her caste
indians on /int/ told me you got rid of that

thought castes were abolished?

my mum will literally disown me if I marry a non-catholic I think, especially if they're anglican

Kerala has a lot of dark and ligth people too, I'd say the the average person from Kerala maybe around this color (maybe darker)and have similar features ( but nowhere near as big as this guy but)

Attached: 1552903804098.jpg (771x771, 47K)

It is abolished legally, people still care though. 4000 years of tradition

Wouldn't say about intelligence but Bengali people in general are the most artistic in India. Their culture values art and literature. Open about their sexual desires and all.

Nz has best kit and ingurland has a decent one , but that's if you don't compare their based navy with red natwest on. Adidas made great ingurland kits aswell . Saffers, banglas Oz and pakis got fucked

Best kit imo

Bengal was where the Apu trilogy was filmed right?
is there much of an arthouse scene over there?

>approaching 12 RRR
yikes

Not in ruler India. Some of them still practicing that shite.

England's kit last year was the best ODI shirt I've seen

only Bangladesh can grab defeat from the jaws of victory

Don't they have the highest literacy rate ? So they should be able to speak English alrigth but the thing about Hindi is that just like Tamils they hate it being forced into their state (not as much as Tamil people though there are plenty from Kerala who can speak Hindi compared to TN)

Kek

How are mochi/shoemakers viewed in India?

t. British Indian who knows nothing about his heritage

see the state of india right now is they are remixing songs which released 10 years ago.
totally bankrupt in head and just want to mint money.
Also, as kids learn little english and internet, they would rather slam those american pop singers.

That's interesting, although I had this in mind.

Btw south Indian women have the best hair in the world. In terms of luxuriance, flexibility, shine. I've heard of temples shaving women and selling it to parlous in Paris.

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 41K)

>The saffers chugging pints of beer 2 feet away from all the muslim Bengalis with their kids and toy tigers

kek
the fans are the best part of the world cup

Most intelligent would be Tamils ,gujratis and then maybe other south Indians like Mallus ? I don't know much on that though

>dat contrast
FUCKING KEK

Should I fap to some ntr javs after the cricket lads?

pretty close to offing myself

It is based, will buy a fake Indian knock off for sure

Attached: England-team-1.jpg (640x400, 59K)

Are you Indian?

That kind of faces are common in Kerala but a lot kinda look like this too

Attached: mamrehamjath.jpg (1000x659, 192K)

Geniuses like ramunajan and Bose were mostly south Indian. Although vedic Indian history is about the north. Tagore was Bengali, Iqbal was Punjabi /kashmiri

just think of all the aesthetic test match dismissals you’ll miss out on

>umpball

lol

based

HOLY FUCK

I think they were 'shudras' one step above the worst caste.

Tendulkar still shilling for his autistic mallu fans
Dai aus Mallu, you post here also? It’s not legally abolished dunno where you heard that

Why do all south indians have a belly

>Their culture values art and literature
there has been good literature from that part, but modern bengali youth rarely reads bengali stuff tho.

Nah that was fair I think.

pestern poonion wouldn’t give me my money because the money got sent to the short version of my name

GOTTEM

Yea

Isn't suttee legally banned? Not caste itself, but discrimination based on caste

BANGLADESH IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
QUOTAS GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME
GONNA MAKE THE ICC LOSE THEIR MIND
JUST WANNA SEE YOU SEETHE SEETHE

High test genes . High test means fat tends to accumulate around your belly, low test around your arse and legs

is south africa even going to win a fucking game this world cup

South Indian food is 10/10 and the most underrated thing on planet earth

Pisses me of that 100% if diaspora are people who sell North Indian food

If you’re the actual shoemakers, then lower caste.
If you sell the shoes made, you’re a middle caste.
If you’re family moved to the UK, then you shouldn’t worry about your caste. Don’t even go there. Be happy that you are casteless. If any other indian asks you your caste in England, give them the cold shoulder
Bollywood maybe. Tamil and Malayalam industry are the best now, also Telugu.

>who organised this shit?
Indians

Oi Kala you here m8

feels good being high test

>no aussies reply to me about offing myself

always knew aussies were dog cunts

Oh they do trust me, either read or practice other form of arts. Drilled this bengali all 2018, could sing really good this one and play bass.

Attached: 12246691_1093242880727328_5778994221676369963_n.jpg (719x960, 51K)

Bose is a West Bengali surname tho

is this achievable natty?

Attached: 1535422997966.jpg (611x974, 112K)

Honestly those coconut chutneys and dosas are better than north Indian food.

I dont know what “sute” is mate you’re confusing sati with something else, probably the shitshow that started recently from the sanghitards. They have no power in south except for Karnataka.

what do you think is his workout routine?

who here also /ptg/?

please shut the fuck up about indian states and women

>founder of Bose is an Indian
HOLY MOTHER OF BASED

absolute fucking state of Phelu. There’s Zimbabwe all rounders who are comfortably better than him

Yes Bose was Bengali, my mistake.
No I mean sati, burning widows

not gonna say anything, dog cunts?

Will South Africa?

cannot even fathom the steps you have to take to have a body like that

You’re South Indian as well? The Australian poster is a South Indian diaspora

Actor

Looks pregnant lmao

I'd still choose north indian cuisines over south, although south indian cuisines are literally kino breakfast

Reckon SA could use a few boundaries here

AN ACTOR

got one without the spray paint make up filter?

come home white man

Attached: nOXQKRl.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

How do you say pooicide in Afrikaans?

Don't know much but it includes a lot of rice and black label

I'm not South Indian.
I'm Irish actually.

I just study Engineering and because 90% of Engineering students are Indian I have a lot of Indian friends so I know a lot about it.
Plus those clickbait videos of Indian streetfood on Youtube always attract me desu.

You must have south Indian food in Delhi though, nothing here. Only north Indian food that we share

it’s completely over

Why is /cric/ so strong minded and elite compared to other poomunities on Yea Forums?

Yeah my mum's side are/were actual shoemakers. My dad's side is Sikh and they're farmers (jatt?)

I don't give it much thought, I'm personally almost completely assimilated an un-indian anyway.

No it’s not practised anymore but the usual BJP autists have started a debate on how the man who brought forward banning it is somehow a British stooge etc etc sick cunts

Will Duminy?

I imagine so.
They haven't played Australia yet.

Attached: Kid Fight.jpg (500x424, 106K)

why did it end?

What exactly are they trying to make last?

>no one will criticise Ngidi and Rabada

Am jatt, it's not defined by profession now I think. Although jats were historically farmers

I live in Bombay, my neighbours are south Indian.

Why this thread have to descend into /sag/ on /int/ tier autism, talk about cricket and not your millions of irrelevant different states or whatever. No one cares , you’re not important, you’re all just brown

Ngidi and Rabada suck

What would have happened if Tarrant actually got to them?

>My dad's side is Sikh and they're farmers (jatt?)
Jatts are pretty rich, they own lands that most MNCs are in. They’re arrogant cunts but good people. Just don’t give it any thought at all
Pls be tamil

has duminy ever won a game for south africa? i dont think ive seen it happen

Pls don’t kill urself

>Implying they can do it
Lads

Indian pusspuss is always worth talking about

Attached: 9stRqy9.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

We were fuck buddies, no affection budding.

Attached: 13325459_1214702871914661_586122100779697679_n.jpg (474x960, 90K)

>indian
>posts the most white looking bitch

I'm thinking of getting into Bruce Springsteen

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x296, 21K)

I'm north indian

>Falling for the full toss meme
The state of professional cricketers

average punjabi

>SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA >SOUTH AFRICA

Many Punjabi or north Indian girls are like that without the blue eyes

Remember when Morris scored 77 off 29 or something?

Atlantic city is his only good song

Yeah most parallel in the 60s came from there.

When will this meme end

All up to poominy

Btw I have a friend who is literal ginger, both parents from Punjab

t. dravidian

>it all comes down to fucking Duminy

grim

punjabis have a bit of greek in them from Alexander apparently

>anons talking about their lives is better than the match

I’m Punjabi. Just stop please

hit up @straffo if you want any help with that

Stoinis would win this

need some big wallops

t. tamil nadu baboon

literally every game at this wc so far

I'm Punjabi too, but I actually live here. I'm not kidding, my friend is a redhead. And there are a lot of fairly white people. Of course it's only the rich people though, the farmers and beggars are very dark skinned

Meant your neighbours lad

Duminy is surely retiring after this WC

Is he Mallu? Made a post in /sag/ once and everyone thought I was him

They Tamil yes

You retard no they don't.

Fucking dha burger.

Im very impressed with the Bangladesh fans. So masculine. love when they think theres a catch and just scream even though the ball was hit straight into the ground.

WALLOP on the cards

>DUMMY

proud to be watching another cassie filter match. Looking forward to the stream of >omg what and an amazing performance but I didn't watch it! posts.

Yeah he’s started posting on /sag/ again recently. I was the one who mistook you for him.

Why are muzzies ginger?
Pieter Wilhelm Duminy was born in 1858 -
Charles William Thalman Duminy, d11 (1861 - 1956)
Which one are you talking about?

GONE

HAHAHAHA

most Asian crowds are like that

absolutely obsessed with cricket

OH DEAR OH DEAR

High IQ post

>DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY >DUMINY

>poominy

Ok lads enough blogging now. Back on the match

BANGLAWASHED

Just stop getting out

how is he celebrating tonight?

Attached: 6FA25FEF-CE47-43AF-832E-DEDB2D38D4ED.jpg (1152x2048, 103K)

yes mate I think an acting career is now on the cards

OUT!!!!!

is he one of the very best right now fellas?

Attached: Mustafiz.jpg (640x400, 55K)

Duminy out.. I can finally breathe easy. Where would we be without fiz!!

Attached: s9NR21p.png (800x800, 144K)

twice that I've seen

useless player in between

I’ve lived there half my life. It’s too tiresome everyone claiming that’s the average Punjabi when I’ve seen with my own eyes what the average Punjabi looks like. What’s even more annoying and sad is the nonstop insistence that Punjabi’s are white looking. It’s pathetic and embarrassing honestly. Why is looking white so important to you over there?

lover uncle is coming over

faulker would win this

mashrafe is high IQ

WHIFF

Need to know Rajibrain's thoughts on this game

not even close

>Duminy out.. I can finally breathe easy. Where would we be without fiz!!

Stuck with rubel hossain bowling absolute shitters

SA in dire need of some Nidahas Finals magic

game over

going to read for a bit then go to bed lads

book is Augustus by John Williams

vocaroo.com/i/s1X7DcV73hnq

Can't believe what I'm seeing lads, banglas winning over SA. Sa associate status when?

>38 runs from 10 balls
got the calculator out and that comes out to 3.8 runs per ball

BASED
FAT
HUMP
GAY

Based FHG

How are the nephews mate

Ireland would have chased this down

please kys

I live in a small town 300 miles from Lahore. Small town Punjab.
No they aren't white, and it isn't important to me or anyone. But they are fairer than the rest of India on average, that's just a fact. Only in the extreme north are people that are fairer. Of course the average farmer, worker looks like typical north indian

Found out earlier that they beat SA in the 2007 WC too. Back when they had the goat team

Didn't they beat England twice in WC's?

eliminated England last WC

kidher?

Jesus that was HUGE

Business idea: 10 consecutive no-balls

Thanks mate

HAPPENING

High IQ post

just found out I want to read this. Loved stoner

Vehari

cancelled

have you read Butcher's Crossing? you might prefer that

Stoner is just an interesting perspective on Augustus and if you don't care about Rome it's not as entertaining

I think the Quoteas meme has gone too far lads haha

>SA rugby team gone to shit
>SA cricket team gone to shit
>SA politics gone to shit
>SA economy gone to shit
>HIV capital of the world

everything about the country is just shit

can Bangladesh win from here lads?

Based pakis, beating south africans

You mean Augustus. Or is Stoner subtly about him too

Augustus yeah

it's a very different book from Stoner, it's a collection of letters from people involved in Augustus's life arranged chronologically

SNAKE DANCE TIME

i hate porkis. they should be nukes as soon as possible. thank you.

>Vehari
you guys have a Bihar in Pakistan too? must be a fucked up place

>cricket nation gone to shit because of political climate
Sad, many such cases

The pakis have won by 21 runs!

based africa

great win today. lets do this muslim brother.

Why do they keep specifying it's the men's world cup as if there's another one?

The week ahead:
Monday: 7/10
Tuesday: 1/10
Wednesday: 6/10 [Double Bill]
Thursday: 5/10
Friday: 4/10
Saturday: 8/10 [Double Bill]
Sunday: 10/10

Attached: caad53669fad8d095fff2eabd6d58684.png (709x617, 53K)

oh nononononononononono

BANGAS
A
S
E
D

You now remember East Pakistan

How are you comparing it to bihar lol

For me, it's the duckworth lewis method deciding the champion.

Is one of them a day/night game on Saturday?

For me, it’s waiting for five more days till we play our first game

Fuck you. Fuck Islam. Fuck Porki (Be nukes be upon you). Thank you.

Attached: CG2UuA8UkAETtY2.jpg (960x604, 100K)

>quota system
cringe and low IQ

yeah Afg/NZ

Yeah, I’m thinking this is based wbu

Honestly what were the britfats thinking

They drew up borders on that map with what seems like random scribbles

How long until SA realises racial quotas were a mistake?

Why are you still butthurt bhai

Wicked

pakis are a lot better than indians.

>kermit’s asshole
cringe

Not sure I approve of communal violence. You're all indians, muslim, hindu, christian and sikh. Paki and bengali.

reckon the South African government actually likes seeing the cricket and rugby teams lose

Pakistan England will be so shit

keen for Aus WI

Make a new thread

So what have we learned from this weekend?

Definitely not in the SFs: PAK, AFG, SAF, SRI

Probably not: NZL, BNG

Therefore SFs will be IND, AUS, WIN and ENG
And England to win it. Obviously.

Attached: England11.jpg (400x239, 25K)

go ahead

I hate porkis.

oh look a porki

*ahem*
>pic related

Yeah I guess.

Attached: pepe's asshole.jpg (499x499, 25K)

Don't bother him. Fellow muslim bengali here. We're gonna drive all the infidels out.

How's the fast going abdul?

India's still questionable in my books, lost to Australia at home and lost to New Zealand last week

>UK's Just Eat ad is similar to Australia's Menulog ad
Wot?

White man’s burden, mate. Guide the way.

What a surprise. As soon as they send based Bumpy Rhodes to look after Bangladesh, they turn into a world-class side. Yet another win for Worcestershire

>India
>SF

if you watch enough tv from all over the world you will notice that its almost all exactly the same crap that appears slightly different to appeal to the market is being presented to

Wikipedia says Menulog is owned by British company Just Eat

t. paki

based darshana you fucking wagecuck

Attached: 5E65B992-294A-4743-B47F-11FF79BC789B.png (750x1334, 208K)

>not doing the needful

baka

Have to deal with Indian IT support at toil and they're all fucking useless desu, way worse than the Romanians we used to have

IT support Indians are the worst LMAO

Shit thread

Bet they're really cheap though, so Mr Toilberg's profit margins are very happy with them even though half the bloody company can't get their IT problems sorted

Press 1 if u r happy with my service

I remember a guy firing a crossbow from the crowd onto the pitch

based
not based

So how's gonna be a cuck and make a new thread not me of course.

Someone make a new thread and not the one faggot sebbo made.

based, so happy for you

Attached: gigantic asses.jpg (576x384, 47K)