/tugão/ - watch our play-offs edition

Quarter finals second leg, 1 bong 40 bings to go
Praiense x Fafe (1-0)
Espinho x Casa Pia (0-1)
Vizela x Vilafranquense (0-2)
Leiria x Lourosa (3-2)

streams: players.brightcove.net/3859986469001/experience_5ce674b50e3c13001e28c6e9/share.html

also, fuck the big three

Attached: img_828x523$2017_05_14_23_51_51_57650_im_636307036313726874.png.jpg (828x523, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Pjas93/status/1135183120947384322
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous:

Previous:

Previous:

very cool

Bruno de Carvalho did nothing wrong. Don't @ me.

Attached: Bruno_de_Carvalho_2_FILIPEAMORIM055_WEB-1060x594.jpg (1060x594, 125K)

by far the greatest president this country has ever seen.

until hiring jorge jesus, it was all downhil from there

i'd be happy to see a cheeky bdc redemption arc if he doesn't fuck up again and gets his shit in order

i would say not firing him after the second season was bad but hiring the guy who made your rival look good can't be looked back as wrong.

Plus, I don't need to remind you Marta Soares did the Coup on BdC because he wanted to become the next president but once they realised that was his plan he backed out because he's a fat cuck.

he should've sticked with marco silva, jorge jesus would never be the right man for sporting, hell even a dutch guy who knew absolutely fuck all about portuguese football did better than him

hiring jorge jesus and keeping him was the final nail in the coffin, if we still had marco silva things would be very very different

this
if sporting actually managed to win the title the first season lord jesus came in it'd have been a very different scenario from then on
t. benficaca

who watching based Campeonato de Portugal this afternoon? starts at 17h

for me it's Leiria, Vilafranquense, Espinho and Fafense

For me it's Fafense, Espinhense, Vizelense and Leiriense

For me it's midul and isle

/mercadotuga/ still running slow

does nobody want to play in /ourleague/

clubs are too poor to buy players AND fill the agents' pockets

well yeah, fucking agents

>you are going to River Bird
>you heard me *click*

Attached: jorge-mendes-in-trouble-with-tax-authorities.jpg (900x600, 74K)

nah he'd send them to wolves

Regardless, here's some /mercadotuga/ news:

>Mathieu accepted to reduce his annual salary from 2M to 1.25M to continue with Sporting one more year.

Pedro Roxo re-elected as Académica's president.

>Chaves still cleaning up the house, as they mutually revoke their contract with starting rightback Paulinho. Aves seems to be his next destination.

Famalicão announce João Pedro Sousa (former assistant coach to Marco Silva) to manage their team for the upcoming season.

>Moreirense also got a new coach: Vítor Campelos. Literally who, you ask. This 44 year old manager is best known for having coached Vitória Guimarães B.

Benfica part ways with Corchia. The french right back didn't convince the iggles staff to buy him from Sevilla after the one-year loan and so he returns to Andaluzia's capital.

>Belenenses SAD looking to extend the contract with Silas until 2021.

Petit won't be Marítimo's coach for the next season. Carlos Pereira shall announce his next choice this week.

>Gil Vicente is very active in the market. The Cocks have mostly been signing 2nd league players but now they tried to sign the international goalkeeper Eduardo. With no success.

Attached: treinador-famalicao.jpg (960x960, 96K)

based /mercadotuga/ poster

>The Cocks have mostly been signing 2nd league players but now they tried to sign the international goalkeeper Eduardo.
credit to the cocks for trying

twitter.com/Pjas93/status/1135183120947384322
Based. I remember this.

>FPF stream constantly switching back and forth between Praiense vs Fafe and Espinho vs Casa Pia

lol fucking amateurs

Really annoying that a team with a stadium like União de Leiria's is playing in the third division.

that stadium is one of the reasons for their downfall

irony at its finest

this

Half time scores

Praiense 1-1 Fafe (agg. 2-1)
>Espinho 0-0 Casa Pia (agg. 0-1)
Vizela 1-1 Vilafranquense (agg. 1-3)
>Leiria 0-0 Lourosa (agg. 3-2)

they've never been a club big enough to have a stadium of that size

btw this U.Leiria vs Lusitania is a closed doors game

no its not lmao
It's a Municipal stadium, the club had nothing to do with it. In fact when they got btfo they played in marinha grande because it was cheaper

well while that's true and it's still a very pretty stadium, i'm still hoping it graces /ourleague/ again

Current scores with more or less 10 min to go

Praiense 1-1 Fafe (agg. 2-1)
>Espinho 1-0 Casa Pia (agg. 1-1)
Vizela 1-1 Vilafranquense (agg. 1-3)
>Leiria 1-0 Lourosa (agg. 4-2)

lads you told me the geese were gonna win

believe in the geese

go Leiria my cum

Vilafranquense and Leiria are pretty much through at this point. Both Vizela and Lusitania need to score 3 goals with ~10 to play

Penalties on Espinho x Casa Pia

It's a VERY ugly stadium

well if an alien told me he must be right

geese win

GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE GEESE

>casa pia
>ganso
>piar

BASED LEIRIA
when are the semi-final being played?

Attached: ourleaguelogos.png (3000x3476, 2.35M)

next sunday

thanks friend
here's hoping Leiria don't fuck it up again

Leiria are the favourites, they have the money, don't think the Geese will be able to go up. Praiense is a comfy small clube, would be good to see them go up, but we will see. At least I hope some midul club goes up and not a norf club.

they bottled it last year against Mafra in the semis, I was really hoping to see them go up as a fellow midulense

Casa Pia vs Praiense
U. Leiria vs Vilafranquense

Both matches next sunday @ 17:00

for me it's Leiriense and CF Os Casapianos

For me, it's Campomaiorense.