The catalog would be full if they lost

>the catalog would be full if they lost
>instead spee is trying to pretend it never happened
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MUNICIPALITY OF Yea ForumsARTA

Attached: 5cd3457c8ebd1.jpg (950x475, 82K)

But you can't win the CL if you never won your domestic league.
Still 0 titles, City is still the greatest english club in the moment.

Attached: 0 titles.png (740x1000, 331K)

Imagine coping this hard. Go back to fucking trannies while your entire country degrades into apes shooting each other.

have seis

Nah that ain't it, it legit was just mindnumbingly boring and uneventful. Can't remember a worse final in recent years

nobody really cares any more
it's just billionaires betting against each other essentially
football has no soul or real passion left and it's teams like liverpool/man u/man city that killed it

But as a spectacle, that final DIDN'T happen.

"w-w-w-why won't you notice us?????????"

>victim mentality even when they win

This right here

PLEASE NOTICE US! WE WON THE LEAGUE CUP!

Attached: 1559058432993.jpg (644x800, 121K)

But user, we've won it 18 times.

It was fun the first times you posted this, but after 300 post it gets stale

Because they were already massive favorites and played like shit (except Robertson and Alisson) in one of the worst finals of the decade. If they'd lost, it would have at least been eventful, but it was a boring game with a predictable result.

Team you utterly despise wins the biggest trophy in club football.
uh.... i didn't care anyway

>tight games against Napoli
>amazing goalfests against PSG
>win convincingly against Bayern
>obliterate Porto
>amazing comeback against Barca

Liverpool owes you nothing faggot, fuck off

I'm enjoying 6 times la' today but i'm thankful it wasn't Citeh or Ajax in the final seeing how tired they were. There to be beat but dug out the win like champs

>scousers

>But you can't win the CL if you never won your domestic league.

Attached: 3613323338.jpg (1104x828, 93K)

Have six

>have one chance in life
>be brazilian

>there are liverpool fans whose greatest day is being ruined because nobody on Yea Forums is actually that upset
Ouch

they must be feeling crushed

>nobody on Yea Forums is actually that upset
which Yea Forums are you on?

The one where liverpool fans are complaining nobody is talking about them

kek

no era penal

I'm just in Yea Forums to laugh at ABLs, Mancs and Copers. apart from that, I'm fucking loving SIX TIMES

18 titles mate.

>0 PL

Attached: 78902363896.jpg (279x181, 6K)

Except I really didn't because I had no dog in the fight. I didn't like 3/4 of the teams in the semi-finals, so once Ajax went out all I hoped for was an entertaining game.
Those were great games, but you expect the final to be special, especially after such a great tournament.
It was a penalty, but they really need to look at the rules. From the angles I've seen, the ball was stopped by Sissoko's chest, so it hitting his arm didn't really affect anything.

Attached: man city.png (809x801, 32K)

Best two days of my life lads. Love how sick it has made all you ABL cunts here, everyday I come here there is always threads memeing the slip or the 96 over and over, everything you sad fucks said, all the jeering all the banter all the hatred, it amounted to nothing. You lost. We as Liverpool fans finished the season as happy as we are right now, we get to live and enjoy this while you sit there and cope and there is nothing you can do to change that.

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ YNWA

Attached: well.jpg (619x612, 124K)

Did you filter 99% of the board lmao

>literally posting in a thread begging for more emotion

I'm obviously not going to deny that this is finally your day over the ABLis but you realise this doesnt really change the 96 or slippage banter? We'll be back to usual next season

96 will never stop, and it's ok.

slip will stop in 11 months when we win the PL

Mocking all the ABLs avoiding Yea Forums due to butthurt is not the same as the board being fully bereft of salt. Your presence shows it

I don't understand. Is 99% of the board seething like you previously implied or are people avoiding Yea Forums?

Keep going on with the stale banter honestly, it will just make it funnier and more enjoyable as you all sit day in day out spamming 96 and slip for the rest of your lives while we go on winning more titles.

The final was shite though, both Liverpool and spurs played awfully, if it had been a brilliant final like last year then people would probably be talking about it but it wasn't

stfu

Attached: 1557070280770.jpg (1200x1600, 104K)

They can point out how boring the final was, and it fucking was. They can point out the penalty was dodgy, and it was. But pointing that out won't make us not European champions and ABLs cannot stand it.

Attached: you witnessed this.jpg (2048x1353, 363K)

>have one chance in life
>be fat

>we

see
Make your mind up

I'd have thought winning something would have made liverpool customers less sensitive lel

Have 96

>finally win something
>seethe
are all liverpool fans this bitter?

>it can't b-be both..!
Most of the threads have pockets of s e e t h e like you, but most of the ABLs are still in bed crying.

can't you see the police and maggie are teaming up for yet another injustice served!

I just can't take an Irish liverpoo supporter seriously. You're on the same level as a Chicano who bandwagons Real Madrid.

the final was so boring everyone is a trying to forget how they wasted 90 mins of their lives

>All these seething scousers