Why can’t they win their league?

Why can’t they win their league?

Attached: A9252606-01F7-44FF-998B-88FB0964DEA1.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

They just don't care. UCL is the only title that matters.

There is a team in the EPL that is state funded with infinite resources, so they have a really strong squad.

European Cup has always been more romantic and historical.

Why would they care about the league when the Champions League is the most important trophy? Soon, individual leagues won't even matter and tha's when we'll get the a European Super League.

Cope.

Liverpool would gladly sacrifice another 96 fans for a league title.

Both are above average dirty cheating $$$ sacks with no morals.

They probably would. But personal trophy demons aside, a european trophy is still a hundred times more prestigious than anything else club football can offer. That's why none of their foreign players give a shit - People like Salah and Mane openly state they obviously want to win the Champions League more.

one simple answer
cup competitions are literally random luck
tiny fractions and margins can separate winning from losing and big teams can have off days
the league determines the best team over the period of 10 months so it's a more accurate gauge of who is actually the better team

this desu

Yeah, Liverpool don't spend money.

Nope. Seen Salah state the league was the one he wanted to win more. Don't try to lie on the internet kid.

fpbp

Real Madrid i can understand, because lets be honest, nobody cares about La Liga.

But liverpool, they just keep on bottling it, i am sure liverpool players, staff and fans would trade the CL trophy with the PL trophy desu just so they could get rid of the PL curse

fucking everton force a 0-0

Ask any Liverpool fan. The fact that United have more league titles now keeps them awake at night.

Because leagues are for faggots able to inject some psychological subjection on teams that can't afford gigabillions each year, you can notice this by how all the random 5-10° teams don't even try to play against the 1° ones. UCL is the only competition that matters, every game is crucial and refs are foreigners so there is no favoritism.

JUST

Attached: 1557678877706.png (1656x1102, 1.22M)

>refs are foreigners so there is no favoritism

Attached: 1539727389308.jpg (300x250, 24K)

>refs are foreigners so there is no favoritism.

Attached: 1553981013414.gif (320x283, 1.12M)

Ah yes, the so called strawman.

Post the table when they were 10 points clear please

Yeah but Pickford prevented the ball from going out of play in the last minute to give Liverpool a free goal in the other fixture, turning a 0-0 into a 1-0 win for Liverpool.

>refs are foreigners so there is no favoritism

Attached: Stana laff.gif (311x234, 649K)

>Final position last ten seasons
>Table has eleven (11) seasons

Liverpool will never so long Everton/United and Pep is in the premier league

Can't even win it with all the offside goals and penalties they got

If they didnt care for la liga then why did they fired Ancelotti? They care but they cant win it. Much more easier to refball your way through a CL than a league. They still have more ligas than Barcelona but the gap is getting smaller, they will start to lose their shit for leagues when barcelona close the gap

League football:
Pep>Klopp
Pep solved it. Obviously unlimited funds help, but his system is perfect when it comes to dominating shitters and mitable teams. There is no hope for them. And against the big ones he has the insane quality of his squad due to founds and self confidence from trashing shitters.
Tournament
Klopp>Pep
He's an elite coach and knows how to vamos better. Thus he got such a good record against the big clubs with pool.

Serie A is a joke league so the '''GOATs''' can statpad.

I'd imagine a Liverpool fan would sleep rather well, when comparing them to Manure.

Real won the league 8 times, since Liverpool won it for the last time

its just a league
do americans get upset if their team wins the superbowl but didnt win the division?

Redpill me on this rigged competition and why hardly league winners even compete

I’m starting to think the league is harder and more prestige then winning one or two games vs big clubs

Add AC Milan to that

>division

Pro American sports this is a meme

Now college sports- winning your conference is up there with a natty

Trips of truth

A team that in the same season wins the CL but struggles in the league is a not a team, but a collection of great players who can decide games on their own.

Cringe as fuck

>Soon
LELiga stopped mattering 10 years ago

I consider league as a division and champions league as a playoff. I don't care if we win the division or not, as long as you win the fucking playoffs

this is the most embarrassing cope

>UCL is the only title that matters.
>see French flag
>France hasn't won since 1993
I hope your team win something soon, user. I don't know if you support PSG but they are a dumpster fire right now and they still killed your league.

you need doping for league football

Attached: 2019-06-02_19-04-09.jpg (533x173, 17K)