youtube.com/watch?v=rEpiAOElDmY
dailymotion.com/video/x7a2138
twitter.com/Andy_destroyer1
twitter.com/blessedwithwork/status/1135060296006012929
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamechaude
twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua/status/980387975459692544?lang=en
twitter.com/Verity_Lux/status/1135102023622385670
youtube.com/watch?v=uvQ4kIiYQZ0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187443/Anthony-Joshua-The-triumph-boxer-spared-jail-drug-dealing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hLMTfIZiIGA
youtube.com/watch?v=O-UseD7k0ZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wilder vs Joshua is never gonna happen is it
it's the same scenario of Riddick Bowe getting fucked up by Golota two times and then retiring

Dem Mexican boys are a different breed

The heavyweight golden age was cemented when this man turned pro

Attached: EvaporatingJoyce.jpg (615x409, 32K)

Joshua Wilder will still be huge if AJ wins the rematch, Pacquiao¨'s loss against Marquez didn't affect the Mayweather fight

reminder that wilder vs fury 2 will be for the ring championship

Attached: ring_fury.jpg (770x519, 87K)

>Lewis finished Golata in a round
based
Pacquiao was good though and you can't compare Mayweather to Wilder

>If Wilder AJ ever happens the odds will be shit
Fuck sake
I would have made a bundle while the whole world was still slurping AJ's knob

I didn't think of that. Fuck Joshua

this

wilder by ko was 100% guaranteed free money

yeah I feel that people underrate Lewis' win over Golota by saying that "h-he wasn't that good anyway,Bowe was out of his prime!",but Golota was a great fighter

Golota had everything physically but something mentally wasn't there

Attached: nutcracker.gif (268x201, 1.91M)

>Wake up AJ, it's 70-30 split you beltless bum.

Attached: wilder-fury-fight%20(22).jpg (720x480, 83K)

Golota is my favourite heavyweight fighter of all time, Joshua Golota was and still is my dream fight

If Joshua was a real Nigerian he wouldn't be a chinlet

Attached: ThePresident.jpg (840x1007, 121K)

Anthony Joshua's biggest weakness was that he doesn't really love boxing. It's not the steroids or the hype or the good boy image or Eddie Hearn or Sky Sports or the technique. Those are problems, but they're not the main one.

It's obvious that he doesn't actually enjoy what he's doing. He's like one of those East German Olympians, or the Chinese kid who has 40 hours of piano lessons per week. He might be very good at it but it doesn't really matter, because his head isn't in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=38lrcv2dOE4
go get em fat boy

it worked

Attached: 52633078_656190881504644_6080625096668183400_n-e1551878846888.jpg (1057x944, 167K)

AJ can't scrap. He can't fight. He expects his opponents to fall over when he hits them. Can you imagine him fighting at Middleweight? What a joke. I'm loving seeing him and his team and his brand and his philosophy and his plastic-fan army fall apart. Clean, clinical, sterile boxing can suck my dick. Floyd made it work - fair enough; but the spirit of boxing dating back decades is about two grown-ass men slugging it out and pushing past their personal boundaries of pain and exhaustion. If AJ were a true champ he would've regrouped in the 5th and 6th and brought something to the table. Instead, he brought nothing. Wilder and Fury might(might) go on to have worthwhile careers, but AJ has been fully and finally exposed as the manufactured star that he is. I can literally see him fade into obscurity after yesterday. This #stayhumble crap is anathema to the spirit of the sport itself

Attached: Round 15 Greg Hildebrandt.jpg (864x684, 103K)

Honestly i think it was just a bad matchup. AJ cant deal with being consistantly pressured and he falls apart once hes hit. i think miller would have beat him the same way. now people know the blueprint hes pretty fucked, just bet on your chin over his get inside and slug with him

Attached: 1559239126086.png (258x332, 54K)

>HW is owned by the same American promoter
>Wilder and Ruiz

So basically the Brits are out of the market. Ruiz and Wilder will either fight cans or fight each other and have rematches until they retire.

If I was Tyson I'd fight AJ ASAP. Because Ruiz/Wilder will no longer need to fight AJ or Tyson.

that temple shot really fucked him over, he just couldn't come back from that

BASED

Ruiz threw some great counterpunches that I don't think Miller could have thrown

Miller punching the air rn

Attached: 01.png (1000x1000, 120K)

Attached: gg.jpg (1903x1247, 291K)

apart from you know, the rematch clause

AJ has been exposed. He barely beat a old Ukrainian man and got plastered by a Fluffy. He's going to have to start from square one fighting Parker again.

Honestly, in a rematch, I don't see how this goes any different. Barring the Knock downs, Ruiz was pulling away with ea round.

yes

Attached: oosyk.jpg (461x300, 31K)

Joshua has a good jab. He was massively reckless in going after Ruiz when he knocked him down so I can see him getting a decision be it just or not

>no more talks of purse splits, PPV numbers, mailed contracts for at least a year

based

i'm no aj fan, but that seems a bit harsh for one loss. the dude got up off the canvas and fought back to ko wlad. he took a beating from povetkin in the early rounds and fought back for a ko.

I never thought he was superman and knew someone would beat him sooner or later, just thought it would be wilder or fury. He just seemed uninspired last night, the entire time. look at his face even during the opening anouncements. and he spent most of the fight half-heartedly throwing lazy jabs that weren't even trying to land. I suspect he'll come back in the rematch.

Congratulations to the guy who bet 500 bucks on Andy lmao

Hometown + more drugs

>Gennadiy Golovkin vs Steve Rolls

I guess we'll have to wait another 6 months for GGG to finally square off against Joey Biscuits....

really what is the point of this fight

its a tune-up fight rtard,GGG changed his trainer
after this fight it's probably going to be Canelo vs GGG 3

Hi i'm new here, is Eddie Hearn a faggot?

By ducking Wilder or Fury, he cost AJ $50m+ (And himself in fees)

Now AJ is a worthless bum for BBC5 ratings.

C I U D A D D E V A G A B U N D O S

I

U

D

A

D

D

E

V

A

G

A

B

U

N

D

O

S

ce ai vrut sa spui prin asta?

wack

He cost Wilder a lot of money too

thats what parker wanted to do but the ref stopped him everytime
eddeh just has to tell the ref to stop the exchange whenever joshua's opponent wants to brawl, he clearly underestimated ruiz and didnt even bother to give the ref orders this time

>i'm no aj fan, but that seems a bit harsh for one loss.
Maybe it's because I'm a Brit, but the AJ wank over here is huge. Also, in my anecdotal experience, AJ fans aren't necessarily boxing fans, they are people who got into boxing before/during/after the Klitschko fight; gobble up Matchroom propaganda and shit on other, better, actual boxers like Tyson Fury. Dillian Whyte (who isn't particularly talented, but has guts) and Fury (who, alongside Wilder is the closest thing we have today to an old-school heavyweight) are better examples of modern British heavyweights to root behind. I'm guiltily glad they won't be fighting each other

>needs a tune up for a fight that happened 9 months ago

Yeah OK rtard

Wilder KOs Ruiz in WC fight.

Wilder has belt

Tyson beats Wilder in UD becoming the Greatest HW of All Time.

AJ loses to Lennox Lewis in tune up fight

>canelo vs ggg 2 was 9 months ago
what the fuck,time flies
but I was saying it's a tuneup fight for him and his new trainer to get used to eachother

Just rewatched Wilder Fury and I'm reseething. It's unbelievable how the local boxer can get away with robbery, every fucking time.

>Ruiz TKOs AJ
HOLY SHIT HOW
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1558315479522.jpg (1284x1057, 106K)

*Ahem*
FUCK cutting

Attached: Heem dream team.jpg (1079x531, 355K)

Imagine being Miller

>Cause AJ to have insomnia and increasing depression
>Have Eddie switch the samples on you and your reputation is tarnished
>Miss out on killing the AJ meme

its fucking heavyweight, you literally have to be a steroid boy to get the most out of heavyweight without looking like that.(not the mexican tho hes jsut fucking fat)

The time of the gymcel is over
The age of the BLOATMAXX has come

just remembered that aj got dropped 4 times and quit in his corner :)

Would Jarrell Miller have beaten AJ?

fuck drake

Konawcki and Ortiz must be on suicide watch right now.
Al haymon gives, Al Haymon deprives

Who are those 3 literal whos on the right

Federer
Deequan
literally who

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 12.30.14 pm.png (904x1212, 1.67M)

Weird how nobody's talking about A Juicin' J quitting

Attached: 1505629041590.png (1280x720, 405K)

Remember when AJ had speed

>literally who
SEA LEVEL CAIN

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 7.18.54 am.png (1428x962, 2.29M)

Unironically Ruiz would beat Wilder but gets schooled by Fury and Usyk.
>Wilder KOs Fury
>Ruiz beats Wilder
>Fury beats Ruiz
>Usyk beats Wilder
>Fury beats Usyk
best timeline

I am ready

Attached: filip hrgović.jpg (1080x640, 98K)

are chicano's the most powerful race in the world?

they would be if Mikey Garcia didn't drag them down

how can you be so fat yet so fast

If this fat shit beat up the roided up-stiff- bodybuilder Wilder would literally kill him in 1 punch

stop shitposting your b tier fighter

For another beating

Attached: AmigoJoyce.jpg (800x533, 136K)

m8 hrgovic isnt b tier he would beat wilder and AJ

to think my dad wanted to get me into boxing as a child, I could've been millionaire right now

Attached: dabj3w.jpg (633x758, 62K)

based
always said he was the HW with biggest potential out of all the guys who fought in Rio, fuck Yoka

>Announced Joshua is traning with the NAVY SEALS who killed Bin Laden
>Joshua got BTFO by a fat mexican afterwards
Hmmmm, something is fishy here.

is it really that easy to go pro in mexico?

ITS NOT FAIR AJ BROS

WE WERE SUPPOSE TO WIN

it's big boy season now, roids wont save you anymore

There are plenty of 40 year old cab drivers in Tijuana to pad your record

>the future of Matchroom unironically relies on a plodding Smith brother

uh I don't much about that tbf, but a couple of my dad's friends were known boxers in our state/region, my grandpa also was into it but never made it into international level, only like 60-80 people attended to venues whenever he had a fight

Does anyone have the pic with the AJ fan with his branded shirt and IBO replica belt

Just heard the news

Hahahaahahahahaha how seething is hearn right now

>the one anthomy johnson fight I don't watch
>he gets blasted around the ring
Goddamn it.

Attached: 1557541177957.jpg (902x495, 100K)

help

Attached: british.png (499x501, 441K)

ryan garcia is such a bitch
posted on aj's instagram something like "yous my brother. you'll be back stronger" and then everyone started hating on him because he supported the brit over the mexican
and then he went to post "for the culture " and he deleted his ig comment under aj's post
this fake ass mexican can't even talk spanish
he talks english to canelo

Might as well thrown Tommy Coyle in there.

Fury will carry that weight

My new look

Attached: mpvshot0005.jpg (285x329, 31K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20190602-125514_Twitter.jpg (1420x1673, 879K)

órale esé

twitter.com/5481H_C/status/1135148420245721104?s=19

Lmao AJs Dad blaming Eddie Hearn for AJ losing.

Fury is the boxing pride of the nation and the world.

This doesn't work. The Cubans were actually undefeated

Attached: badou-jack-cut-cropped-770x463.jpg (770x463, 50K)

What round would Mike have bodied AJ in?

Attached: tyson bruno.gif (332x250, 698K)

1 or 2 lets be real bro

he has the Maradona physique

Yeah I like Fury

Fuck Badou I want him to lose

I agree. Quicker than Povetkin, hits harder than Ruiz and is more elusive, unironically would shit all over G string.

Went on a hike this morning. When at was at the top of the mountain, I open /box/ and I saw that the bum Joshua had lost and it made me happy. Now i'm back home, here is a pic of a cute bird that was waiting for me at the top

Attached: IMG_20190602_100050.jpg (3456x4608, 2.38M)

this. the rematch in london will be so different

Attached: 7BB08E57-9E53-4FF9-885A-85F20B7B1D27.jpg (251x242, 8K)

The chad Ruiz vs the virgin Bummy Garcia

Sounds like a great day out.

Attached: ruiz wins.jpg (885x500, 59K)

Attached: 0A85BEB7-6249-4C7C-9E75-7290BD9AF2D9.jpg (1080x1349, 136K)

A comfy day user

Attached: 1530383444018.jpg (653x490, 95K)

did you show him your alabama drivers license

Thicc

Attached: 0EA0B0FB-8054-4CF8-9E13-707AB527087A.jpg (640x492, 62K)

Golota was fucked in the head. Just like that other fighter who had a mental breakdown in the ring to give that Brit a win

AJ is chinny as fuck

>fought back to ko wlad
They exchanged knocked downs and then aj waited around for his stamina to come back before he chimped out on wlad. Literally no strategy or skill. He knew wlad had a suspect chin and just sat around till he had enough in the tank to chimp out

Not at all, he got hit with fast shots that had 260 pounds of weight behind them. The left hook to the temple fucking destroyed him.

t. AJ

Me two days ago

Attached: IMAG0314.jpg (3264x1836, 1.27M)

Seemed like more of an exhaustion stoppage than anything desu. There's a bit of truth to the bodybuilder memes

AJ has no heart or chin, he's a bum

based

youtube.com/watch?v=rEpiAOElDmY
Punished Miller gave his response.
He must be devastated that Eddie Hearn robbed him of his win.

BAsed englishman

I bet wilder could stun him just punching his guard

>le every roid under the sun man

Ruiz wins the rematch unironically, speed kills

How loud do you think it was when this guy's body hit the concrete?

Attached: AJfans3.jpg (530x701, 86K)

Attached: 23534.gif (284x212, 2.3M)

aj doesnt know what to do when hes hurt. he refuses to clinch or go backwards, tie the man up or any of that shit, he thinks hes so genetically superior he doesnt need to do that shit and its his undoing. when klit got caught he always managed to survive, well usually. AJ when hurt just does what he does usually, and it fucks him up. no defensive ability or ring smarts.

I assume the fat mexican is roiding as well, why doesn't he get lean?

t. noob

Trying to think of another top Heavy that Ruiz would likely beat.

Can't imagine Fury, Wilder, Ortiz, Whyte etc. losing to him.

Absolute state of Femi

He was also retardly swinging in the pocket against a guy with quicker hands

Because the virgin bodybuilders can't compete with chad powerguts

He'd beat everyone but Fury easily

Wilder would bomb him out though

Wilder IQ ?

SHAT

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 1.27.44 pm.png (1688x1096, 2.43M)

He literally wouldnt

sub80

Hourly reminder that Ruiz got off the canvas to win.

he would beat Shyte,Shyte is chinny as fuck,maybe even Ortiz too

Probably like 95

This. Watching the fight made me sad because i realized that Wilder had so much of a bigger chance to ruin aj than I thought. Aj's getting thrown off balance by Ruiz he'd be in a ducking bodybag by Wilder

between 80 and 90

Attached: 1491852264037.jpg (225x410, 23K)

WHAT PART OF MEXICO ARE YOU FROM LADS?
T. TIJUANA LOCAL

He literally would

Attached: 1558281260632.webm (960x540, 1.69M)

Is it me or was Joshua just constantly on one wave.

It feels like he has just one emotion which is just slightly happy.

basado

Why that high? average is 85....

I think that left hook that first hurt him concussed him or something he was even asking his corner what was going on and why he feels "like this", he almost did a tony bellew in the post ring interview too

He literally wouldnt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>AJ meme over
>Josh Kelly meme over
>Katie Taylor meme over
BASED FUCKING NIGHT

Wilder is a direct descendant of Yakub

Attached: yakub.jpg (900x1360, 142K)

I can't stop laughing at these old Instagram pics of Ruiz. These are fucking gold

where can i rewatch the fight?

this
beginning of the fall of the hearn empire

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Historic center of Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico.

San Miguel de Allende, the downside of living in a cute town is that it's full of foreigners tourists who make the attractions and the food expensive for us locals

Attached: -de-allende-1024x767.jpg (1024x767, 106K)

Cope. Oluwafeminine has been exposed

>what is Style make fights
I swear this fucking Romanian cigan is so brainead. Lewis got KNOCKED the fuck out by two BUMS. Riddick performed bad against a decent heavyweight at the end of his career. Riddick was literally done. Besides, Bowe officially won lmao.

who the fuck is katie taylor lol
you can't be a meme when no one knows you moron

what's his next scam going to be brehs?

Attached: file.png (297x278, 99K)

dailymotion

dailymotion.com/video/x7a2138

Eddeh literally holding back tears at the post fight presser while AJ seems relieved for some reason

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Joshua's dad mad at fastcar eddie for not feeding a bum to aj
kek twitter.com/5481H_C/status/1135148420245721104?s=19

Attached: huh.jpg (783x514, 121K)

Didn't hurt Parker

Parker unironically has a better chin than AJ.

Joshua is comfortable with losing.

He quit, he didn't look at all crestfallen, there was no dog in him when things got tough. That's what should worry his camp, all things aside, he doesn't feel like a killer anymore.

Monclova

Attached: parka grooving.gif (325x307, 2.84M)

Attached: eddie lel.jpg (297x278, 31K)

Pressure's finally off

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 5.09.27 am.png (492x760, 576K)

Parker has a great chin

>losing to this
twitter.com/Andy_destroyer1

Attached: file.png (436x442, 144K)

Either within 30 seconds or 7th round if AJ actually managed to keep him off him

based wcw thunder

Attached: C_71_article_1407836_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg (615x409, 17K)

still concussed

He's not the same fighter as when he banged out Whyte. Pretty much ever since the Wlad fight, hes been to pumped up.

East LA

And is new prospect (Yeleussinov) has proven to be a bum as well one or two weeks ago.

Hearns is sweating guys.

>inb4 Ruiz appears in a Snickers commercial
would be kino

Eddie Hearn billed last night as a "British Takeover" and now look what happened.
From top to bottom all of his Brits got exposed, Callum was the only one who didn't, and that's because he was in a mismatch so big that even god couldn't have caused an upset there.

So glad to see Eddie's arrogance blow up in his face.

Attached: 4F3244CF00000578-6074523-WBC_World_Heavyweight_Champion_Deontay_Wilder_takes_a_blow_to_th-a-30_15346 (962x627, 159K)

welcome to tijuana, tequilla

it's bound it happen. Snickers getting free advertising right now too lol

Didn't Ruiz take the fight on short notice?

Yes I know, and AJ has a poor chin.

what are you talking about faggot,I was saying that people underrate Lewis' win over Golota,go back to sucking off your cuban chimp manlet,homo

ty

I TOLD YOU NIGGAS THAT THE NIGHTMARES WOULD BECOME A REALITY

Attached: IN43CQ5MCZDX5IYGRUXIDO5NB4.jpg (360x384, 17K)

I think he's tried to appear more measured, the approach is clearly to mould him into a more complete boxer, the problem is he seems caught in two minds. Doesn't know whether to stomp on the man in front of him or pick his shots and be 'smart'.

Joshuas smart play should be unloading on an opponents skull, he couldn't outbox my Nan for fucks sake.

I kept telling you homos the 'big 3' are a mirage. Joshua's just the first to get exposed. He was an obvious one but the other two are just as lame in different ways. Its only an upset if ur a fag social media user that slurps hype.

twitter.com/blessedwithwork/status/1135060296006012929

oh dear oh dear

Who happy here?

Attached: A421E3D2-AF74-4BE4-BD2E-7FE43C26C0EA.jpg (750x750, 64K)

it all started when his new US heavyweight prospect lost on the very first fight of the very first card, the project is cursed

he believed his own hype

promoting meme boxers for easy gibs as opposed to having any real talent. Just got away with protecting them up to this point

top kek

bet the mexicans are happy

You did. You 100% did
Soak in it friend.

what the fuck

we are always happy regardless of what happens

AJ knew...

Joshua had no idea where he was after 3rd. Kept asking his corner WTF was happening. Was like he was a scared child and out of his depth.

This timeline... Jesus.

Attached: 107199845.jpg (480x270, 27K)

The last couple threads are a nice reminder that the people who really hate Joshua are Brits that feel he's too forced

aww what a good birdie. where is this?

really?

Attached: no era penal.jpg (700x420, 82K)

Based based based

ERA

Agreed. Fury and Wilder both know exactly what they are and play up to it. Fury boxing out of his style in the 12th round is what let him down. i dont think hell be doing that again in the rematch. AJ needs to go back to speed and power and get rid of his stupid entourage. I don't see it happening though. He's reaction to that L was very strange.
I bet Ruiz was purring after this

AAAAAAAA well a few exceptions

Reminder: God IS real. Atheists BTFO by Christian warrior Andy Ruiz

UNDISPUTED SOON

Fedor, DC, Cain Velazquez

big cringe

Attached: 1444330430913.gif (435x331, 1.03M)

Guys I think I'm gonna be taking on the Snickers diet

Attached: boxinghype___ByMTgSDhIxy___.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

Atop the Chamechaude
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamechaude

Damn being reminded of this and seeing this nagke sucks. If the game were replayed today it would've been so different :( then again could be said for many things

>uhhhhhhh NO, actually

is Ruiz elite, or is Joshua a fraud, or both?

This legit looks like some shit out of the WWE where you have some fat fuck throwing a body builder around the ring

Attached: usykbased.png (837x435, 280K)

it's even funnier because AJ is a muslim

Mostly Joshua being a fraud. He's been a fraud since the Olympics.

Indeed

What changed?

twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua/status/980387975459692544?lang=en

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Really hope this is the end for Joshua. I wanna see him flattened by Ruiz in the rematch.

Depends what you mean by fraud.

Is he a World level champion, yes. Is he Lennox Lewis 2.0, fuck no.

He didn't fight in the UK and his manager underestimated Ruiz.

twitter.com/Verity_Lux/status/1135102023622385670
Hahahaha

He's the inspiration that we can all make it bros

Attached: 1473633396094.jpg (1001x823, 154K)

>Fury, Wilder, Ruiz
One of these fucks is going to be undisputed

he felt the power of God through him

Ruiz is good but he doesn't beat Fury or Wilder

The curse is real

Attached: champagnepapi___BupQTNSgYqq___.jpg (1080x1251, 160K)

>Anthony Joshua fans today

How much for that shirt boss

Attached: 81lsDnY2NEL._UX385_.jpg (385x385, 11K)

>mfw Ruiz is going to be fired up for the rematch while AJ will be scared as fuck.
Everything is on the line for Joshua in that rematch. Based fatty

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

I don't think peopl ehate AJ. It's because people who don't even follow boxing worship him here and dismiss anyone who says he is overrated. I heard people comparing him to prime Tyson ffs.His fans are absolutely unbearable. I think AJ is a nice guy and good boxer, i wish he didn't lose in this fashion and we got one of the super fights against Fury or Wilder.

Guadalajara

Attached: IMG_20190227_214528.jpg (1080x1620, 188K)

I hate AJ because he is a hypejob and next tier roider. He can't box for shit as we have seen yesterday.

When is fury fighting next?

He should get a chance vs AJ

AJ don't deserve no rematch, I knew he was done from the Takam fight

Baby ting

ARIJA

Imagine waking up at 3 to see your champ get the shit beat out of him

Attached: 20190602_080529.jpg (1440x1187, 526K)

based.

imagine having any respect for AJ after he nearly got wiped by fucking dillian whyte lamo

200+
He knows exactly when to start swinging wildly and when to stay composed

Im sorry i doubted you

Current AJ would get wiped by Whyte, after Klitschko every fight, he fights on the backfoot, believed his own hype

Either way Wilder is gonna be undisputed soon

Why didnt Joshua just KO him?

>KATIE TAYLOR EXPOSED
>AJ EXPOSED
EDDIE HEARN IS SEEEETHING.

Damn this looks awesome. Beautiful country frogbro.

Uysk dominates HW

What camera do I look in to tell Femi to retire

Dont forget the Kelly meme ended

A disgrace what those refs did agains persoons tbqh.
Katie Taylor got bashed very bad

>Eddie hearn states if Joshua had continued to act like he normally does by staying behind the jab and getting a KO in the later rounds instead of risking a knockout after knocking down ruiz, he would have won like he always does
Wilder playing mind games, knocking out breazeale, putting the pressure on aj to go for a quick knockout resulted in this. BASED BUMSQUAD.

Yeah just ignore the dozen other underdogs he spammed unfunny memes about for months that all got blown away because he luckily got one right.

No way they do a rematch. Ruiz will destroy him easier. Joshua's not built for this.

Official /box/ heavyweight rankings after last night:
Fury
Ruiz
Wilder
AJ
Whyte
Parker
Ortiz
Povetkin
Pulev
Kownacki

AJ is going to get beaten by Ruiz in the rematch handily, another mid-fight stoppage, possibly earlier and in more spectacular fashion.
After a few months off a big comeback fight will be scheduled against an up-and-coming deliveroo rider from Poland who he will flatten in 3.
At this point the media will start to question "is the old AJ back?" and before you know it Eddie Hearn has scheduled a presser: A chance for redemption. A final eliminator for the WBC belt (now held by Tyson Fury) against his old rival Dilian Whyte in Wembley Stadium. Who proceeds to banish AJ to the shadow realm with a crushing left in the 2nd.
AJ, devastated, having believed his own hype suffers a pyschotic break. After a short spell in the priory he quietly announces his retirement and drifts into relative obscurity aside from occasional TV apperances and tabloid articles while Tyson goes on to beat Dillian in what will be billed as the Biggest Fight in British Boxing History. No stadium was going to be big enough, so promoter Frank Warren decided to use the West Ham (former Olympic) stadium, with special screens erected in all cities up and down the country as well as cinemas, pubs and ITV Box Office. It does over a million buys on ESPN in America.
Tyson goes on to dominate the division for the best part of another decade. He retires a billionaire, as the undisputed, undefeated heavyweight champion of the world. AJ is often seen wandering Watford, rapping to himself in bus stops and offering passersby drugs.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (2000x1143, 189K)

>AJ
BACK IN THE BIN

>would have, should have, could have
If we're playing this game, Joshua would never have been champ in the first place because Wlad made a similar mistake.

Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=uvQ4kIiYQZ0

wilder ko's ruiz

Wilder would kill Joshua

>People still dont think Uysk will dominate HW

>AJ and Whyte better than Ortiz
hahahahahahahahahahaha

He is literally Frank Bruno without the panto to save him

BASED.

Based Wilder making Eddie TRULY seethe.

Attached: 1550847917694.jpg (1000x703, 1.05M)

wilder would btfo ruiz, joshua knocked him down once wilder would knock him down once and he wouldnt get back up

Tbh the only ones I did were Miller and Ruiz. The rest were someone else lol

Oritz is shit without his ped. Most overrated fighter at hw

>up-and-coming deliveroo rider from Poland
KEK

how big of an upset is this compared to Tyson vs Douglas?

Anyone else happy to see Ruiz take his win like a man? If that was some faggot britbun he would've started crying in the ring and then get chinned in his first defense.

Not that big

Joshua loses the rematch

>comparing AJ to TYSON

Im so fucking glad the Kelly meme is over

Joshua is a fake motherfucker who was selling drugs to kids. Where does this "hes a nice guy" bullshit come from?

Whoever it is in AJ's camp that made him look like a bodybuilder needs to be replaced with someone who understands the difference between big muscles and power. Liftbros are USELESS in all athletic competitions that involve moves more complicated than "lift this heavy thing", and I think AJ just became a shining example of this last night.

Kudos to Ruiz though. His hand speed was surprising, and he seemed to respond to every good shot from AJ with like 4 or 5 shots of his own.

I mean as far as hype, and how little chance his opponent was given, yeah

I wasn't saying this fight is as big as an upset as Tyson vs Douglas,or bigger,I was saying how big this one is compared to it

Tyson douglas was a bigger upset. In this post-truth society everyone is doubting everything and a lot of people are claiming they knew Aj was losing.

Actually that's the amazing thing right now about these three is their styles are Rick paper scissors

Ruiz style beats Fury
Fury style beats Wilder
Wilder style beats Ruiz

All one of them has to do is best their counter style once and they become undisputed

AJ would still knockout wilder

fury > joshua > wilder

proofs?

Honestly if Joshua chooses to fight in the uk he’s a fucking BUM and a weak champion. He can’t beat a fighter in the USA so he has to fight him in the uk? That’s lame. So much for I’m going to conquer America.

Prime (Cus alive) Iron Mike is the strongest boxer in history.

Attached: Tyson.jpg (640x632, 67K)

It's actually the opposite. AJ can't box for shit and that's why they had to turn him into a hulk. He's basically the Overeem of boxing. Without the gear he is even more useless.

lmfao the tennisfag is back

He would get like 5K wouldn't he?

>tf
>tp
dumb afghani bum shut the fuck up

Based Whyte

Attached: 20190602_152524.jpg (1069x883, 221K)

Inoue KO's Joshua

Yes/No?

you may be right about Ruiz's style giving a lot of trouble to Fury,a swarmer with a lot of heart and stamina that knows how to work his way to the inside and throws a lot of punches

It's hard to tell as I don't watch most of AJ's shitty fights, yet alone live because he's a good for nothing bum.
Literally woke up to a text saying "mate, the boxing..." so I knew he got chinned.
That's why it's hard to tell. But he got caught with a huge hook in the 1st or 2nd coming in and the same thing again when he got tagged badly in the 3rd. He was really on the back foot from then.
I think even if I was an AJ fan I'd be watching with trepidation at that point.

lmao I'm starting to like him. He's right though, Fury is a pussy. He's being all politically correct now 'n shit. Pikey ass faggot.

are you fucking high

The Virgin G String

Attached: 20190602_082659.jpg (875x1395, 318K)

He wouldn't get near Fury

Joshua is more juiced than a carton of tropicana mate

I'm pretty drunk hehehehe

The Chad Wilder

Attached: A Side.jpg (858x1304, 284K)

Let's not get carried away. AJ CAN box. Is he all that and then some? Probably not. But he CAN box.

The problem is, it's probably pretty hard to practice efficiently when your biceps are the size of basketballs and instead of focusing on speed, endurance and technique, you're focused on keeping your biceps that big, because that's the look that gets you on magazine covers.

But it's NOT the look that you need to do well in boxing. I mean Bradley was basically the same thing: a ridiculously chiseled dude, who did well, but ultimately, not nearly as well as his physique would suggest he should have. Or Frank Bruno, if you prefer.

I'm rewatching the fight right now, up to round 2, and it's amazing to me how game Ruiz came in.
He was all smiles in the build up, but he came forward ready to go to war, the moment Joshua tagged him with the first good punch of the fight he slammed his gloves together and gestured "Alright, let's go."

Joshua meanwhile showed his weak-ass outboxing ability.
I wonder if Rob McCracken ruined and degenerated Joshua's style to this, or if it was all a conscious decision on AJ's part to try and become some height babby like Wlad or a Lennox Lewis clone.

Regardless of who is responsible for Joshua's style devolving like this, it fucking showed last night. It's probably too late for them to stop trying to force this idea that AJ needs to be this enlightened outboxer who can also hit hard.

It's probably the biggest or 2nd biggest upset since then.

Ruiz, Schwarz and Ortiz.
It's time for a new era of Heavyweight boxing.

Fury is being a man. Whyte is just bitter nobody is interested in him, and is trying his hardest on social media to get SOMEONE to be interested in him.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187443/Anthony-Joshua-The-triumph-boxer-spared-jail-drug-dealing.html
plenty others

Wilder would knock Joshua into Row Z

hes already a bum and a weak champion

his best win is against an old broken down meme jabber who nearly stopped him

>Both lost to overweight fat men

>sky commentators bumming off AJ at the start

Attached: 1261436808032.jpg (263x233, 26K)

Fury does not fight on the inside at all, and fury doesn't hit hard enough to deter someone who fights on the inside fighter like Ruiz. Yes Ruiz style counters a technical boxer who fights from a distance. Learn2box commentatorlet.

Attached: IMG_20190521_155815.jpg (4160x3120, 3.5M)

Kek what a fucking pathetic looking record

Overeem is legit one of the best heavyweights on the planet.
>muh gear
He still made a title run without it. He's still winning fights. He's still very much relevant. After a twenty year career.

Thing about almost all heavyweights nowadays is, they simply can't infight. Heavyweights have become larger and been fighting most of their career in the distance because there are few smaller fighters who know how to infight. The tricky part about infighting is you can't have a late start because it takes years of getting used to. That's why Mexicans often are successful as pro's because they learn infighting from the very beginning while your typical amateur boxer never really gets in touch with that stuff. I can see all of them having trouble against Ruiz but despite of of that, Wilder keeps being dangerous because it is hard not to get hit once.

Lmfao @ that cope. No, AJ can't box for shit. He wasn't that big in the amateurs and got whooped there as well.
dat VPN tho. Fury is not being a man because he is not saying what he thinks. He has been tamed by leftist faggots.

He would have never even gotten there without all the gear you fucking idiot. He has been on HGH for years. Yea, he has gotten smaller but he is still big and strong af. Look who whooped him when he was fighting in PrideFC. Gtfo.

this was Joshua's to lose, not because he was beaten by the better man but because he was a cocky complacent moron who looked like he didn't even train
there's like 15 fighters currently active who beat Andy Ruiz comfortably

Come on, AJ was never hyped as much as Tyson

Based

heavyweight mma is an absolute shitshow, half the top 10 gas after 2 minutes

>probably biggest or second biggest upset since then
Everyone forgetting Chavez vs Frankie Randall. Nobody expected that shit. Rounds going by of Chavez getting beaten and commentators are just like "he'll end it when he wants to end it"

What was with all the weird questions A Juicin' J was asking in his corner? Some of them were before he even took a big punch
>Should I take centre ring?
>What's he going to do?
>Why am I feeling like this?
Whatever was going on, McCracken will get the blame and lose his job
>

Attached: 1559446643147.jpg (750x422, 63K)

Not really, he battered Joshua because Joshua was a mong who closed the distance himself. Ruiz is a counterattacking boxer, if you don't get in tight he can't land shots.
Fury would run rings around him, obviously Ruiz would have a good chance of landing just because he's good but Fury has a strong enough chin

You may not like it but this is what peak peformance looks like

Attached: andy ruiz.jpg (640x380, 32K)

>It's probably the biggest or 2nd biggest upset since then.

maybe for cazzies

fag Yea Forums mod deleted our box thread

Attached: 1559482458115.jpg (830x671, 61K)

CTE 100%

it is,Klitschko and Lewis did get knocked out,but they didn't get dominated by a fatman like AJ did

Who says SHAT AP BLAD i need link if theres a vid

Meanwhile AJ just got exposed in his prime. You seriously think AJ without gear could be a top contender in 3 years time?

its like he rolled out of bed for this and that's it
stamina not there either

>dat VPN tho. Fury is not being a man because he is not saying what he thinks. He has been tamed by leftist faggots.

No, he's being a man, because a man can set aside all that petty shit and be real for a moment. You don't get it, because I'm guessing you're still a little kid who doesn't understand what being a man is about.

>Lmfao @ that cope. No, AJ can't box for shit. He wasn't that big in the amateurs and got whooped there as well.

You don't get to be a 22-0 HW pro boxer if you don't know how to box. But as per usual, Yea Forums experts -- none of whom have ever thrown a fist at anything besides their bedroom wall -- think everyone beyond the #3 rank in any division is a useless tomato can.

Though if Joshua can't box, then what does that make Whyte and Parker, who lost to him?

Wilder defending his helt in Tuscaloosa when?

What an embarrassment the hw division is. I want Povetkin or Ortiz to do this fatso in and be done with it.

nobody rates AJ though

where's the britcuck that said Joshua would beat Usyk? I think these guys just live on social media and the internet and think all this shits real. Usyk would've destroyed Joshua in surgical style

Much harder pace and grappling is a thing. But yeah, most of them are dinosaurs and B list athletes at best.

fuck you on about he needed one more belt to become undisputed

I don’t blame McCracken honestly, Joshua is not a natural fighter, they’ve tried to minimise his flaws and hold his hand through all his fights but he’ll always be a stiff robot

>CTE

doubt it, his chin is took weak to take cte inducing shots, ruiz practically blew him over last night, he only really landed one clean hit and still put him over 4 times

You're going be in for a surprise, same with all the sudden AJ turncoats who think just sucked after all (he's good, not great) and he was counter styled very well. If AJ doesn't have piss confidence after he loses the rematch, he's going to go back to besting most other fighters aside from Fury who can outbox him.

As I said Ruiz style beats Fury/Joshua
Wilder style beats Ruiz
Fury/Joshua style beats Wilder

Boxrec top 20 - 01/06/2019

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-062225_Chrome.jpg (1440x2007, 650K)

This loss is what Joshua needed to be woken up. He will smash Ruiz in the rematch and will unify the HW division.

>You don't get to be a 22-0 HW pro boxer if you don't know how to box
No, you get it by padding your record with absolute tomato cans.

AJ's post fight interview was peak delusion
>yeah well y'know they can't box wiv me so they gotta throw the big shots
Arrogant fucking shit. He gets made to look like a big stiff idiot and that's what he has to say?

>Joshua style beats Wilder
I am actually baffled that people think Wilder wouldn't murder Joshua if they fought

paper champ

Boxrec top 20 - 02/06/2019

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-144334_Chrome.jpg (1440x1981, 647K)

Klit Sanders was pretty similar to this loss

He landed loads of clean shots.

Joshua is a cardiolet, hearlet, chinlet and worst of all fightlet

>You seriously think AJ without gear could be a top contender in 3 years time?
No, I don't? That's my point? You didn't really read my post, did you?

>You don't get to be a 22-0 HW pro boxer if you don't know how to box and gear like a fucking ox.
Yes you do if you fight a shitload of bums in your home country. AJ shouldn't even have gotten an Olympic medal. He got whooped by Savon and Cammarelle. Actually, he got schooled by Savon.
>none of whom have ever thrown a fist at anything besides their bedroom wall
Never been a pro but I seriously doubt anyone in this thread has had as many fights as I did. Anyway, this is rich coming from a "Finn", your country doesn't even have a boxing scene lmfao. Turn off your VPN, seriously.

>that punch that makes Joshua fall onto Ruiz

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA GET TACO'D

Attached: bam.webm (992x560, 1.91M)

That left that landed around AJ's ear must've ROCKED his brain. Got his knees weak and he never seemed to get back into it.

>Gimmi some chon chon vato

He probably would because wilder is very good at slipping and all it takes is one reckless step for him to put you down. Look at Fury in the 12th, he couldn't roll/lean away because he had just completed a step in. Doesn't mean Fury's style counter Wilder.

i meant with the knockdowns, it was all scruffy shit that was putting him down, the first kd was preceded by a good shot, the other werent

Come on now
I'm far from an AJ nuthugger but apart from Fury and Wilder he's fought most of the other big names. He's not properly ducked anyone.
He has had a lot of luck though, Wlad was too unfit/gunshy to finish him off and Whyte rattled him

Why is everyone saying this is the biggest upset since Douglas v Tyson?

JccVrandall > douglasVtyson

>Doesn't mean Fury's style doesn't* counter Wilder.

>apart from Wilder and Fury
>and Ortiz
That's 3 names already. Wtf do you expect? 10?

I thought we were talking about Heavyweight upsets

>AJ beaten by Ruiz this week
>Lil G beaten by Steve Jobs next week

So this is the power of DA ZONE.....woah

>I'm far from an AJ nuthugger
>He's not properly ducked anyone.

AJ hasn't faced the toughest guys, but he's faced some game dudes. Believe it or not, there are more than three good fighters in any given division at any given time.

After last night though, if he hopes to ever regain his stature, he can't keep ducking Fury and Wilder any longer. Should shake things up a bit, though I'm not sure if he's going to come out with all his teeth intact, regardless of which one he goes up against first (after the rematch).

Joshua was basically a zombie after round 3. Ruiz didn't even need to land clean shots to drop him

All britts usually are

>It's that AJ arselicker kraut
hahaha

To be fair to him Fury was out of the sport for most of the time Joshua's been a serious contender. Ortiz is a fair one

Not sure but everyone on here and other official sites are calling it the biggest upset since Tyson and Douglas. Makes me think it's just casuals who thought of one comparison to make and then began echoing it. I haven't seen anyone specifically say "heavyweight upset"

Wilder would probably murk Joshua with relative ease, but let's be honest here, Wilder almost lost to the 78 year old Ortiz AND absolutely lost to the still-rusty Fury. Wilder is fun to watch but he, too, is overrated by most.

No one cares about some nobody spic fight from 1973 that only you watched nerd.

Fury vs Ruiz when?

agreed. styles make fights but /box/ brainlets can't wrap their head around that.

wrong, GGG isn't a manufactured hypejob. He's the real deal and still the P4P best. That manlet spic is getting stopped in the third fight, only way the judges won't rob golobkeen.

SOUL: Samuel Peter
SOULESS: Oluwafemi Joshua

thats literally what i said

Aj would be thoroughly destroyed by Ortiz within 5 rounds. Fury who knows.

>Ruiz ends the joshua meme
>Ortiz going to end the wilder meme
>Fury will once again rightfully be stated as the greatest heavyweight on the planet which he is.
best timeline.

This. Wilder's just as much a hypejob. I wouldn't be surprised if Ortiz beats him this time and this whole shitshow at hw falls apart. In a way i'm glad. all this narrative about 'the big three' is tiresome af

>Eddie Hearns waiting for his connecting flight at the Helsinki airport

Attached: lel.jpg (434x491, 34K)

>Never been a pro but I seriously doubt anyone in this thread has had as many fights as I did.

Really? Link us some of your fights. And stop trying to throw your 21 year old redditor bait logic at me. It won't work.

SOUL: Ike the Nigerian Rapist Ibeabuchi
SOULESS: Who necks

imagine being this delusional

Kek I like this bait a lot

Joshua isn't a manufactured hypejob either, KOd Whyte, Klitschko, Povetkin, decisioned Parker by a large margin
this is a monumental upset

Speed kills, Ruiz was just too quick in the exchanges

>what are amateur fights
>reveal your identity on Yea Forums to prove you're right

GGG won the first fight get over it

There's been a lot of upsets with higher betting odds than Douglass, but none of them had the same magnitude. So yes, Douglass vs Tyson still is the biggest upset

of ruiz can knockout AJ I can still win her over

wow boxrec is utter bollocks
no wonder so many bumas end up with I'm no. 1 shirt

win who over?

>unified WBO, WBA, IBF World Heavyweight Champion Andy Ruiz Jr

Howling

You can hear Joshu's brain bouncing off Ruiz's glove

???

>reveal your identity on Yea Forums to prove you're right

Keep digging buddy. You're a sexually frustrated 20-something, and the only fight you ever go in was with your mom who wanted you to mow the lawn but you were in the middle of a Fortnite game so you didn't want to.

some girl not gonna blogpost it

Worse, I'm in late 20s. But damn m8.. you sure as fuck are salty.

he hits his fucking shoulder first lmao. good counter though

Sure thing bud.

It has more to do with skill and style than raw speed or power. Ruiz isn't faster than Klitschko or Povetkin. AJ's style doesn't know if he wants to be a boxer or a brawler. His confusion leaves small openings that can be exploited. He should consider a new trainer for the rematch.

mfw AJ has upset people all the way up to Finland

Attached: reg.png (336x287, 149K)

If that's the argument then this fight doesn't carry any magnitude either. Nobody even cares/knows about aj apart from the brain dead fucks on that island. This was his first fucking fight outside that island. Only reason people think it's got any shred of magnitude is Bc britcucks have the biggest fucking egos about their shite athletes

Joshua seemed off the entire night, i'm rewatching it now, he's so odd in this fight.
He was asking so many questions in the corner, when he got knocked down for the third time he didn't look desperate at all. I think he was too concussed to fight properly after the third round maybe, but even before then I found it odd how he just stood there lifeless when they were doing fighter introductions.

I have mixed feelings on what happened.
I'm glad that Joshua's style got exposed I guess, i've always been saying casuals and pundits alike overrate him boxing ability, they see his measured cautious style and say "He's the best boxer of the three, he would batter Fury and Wilder" meanwhile I always had the utmost confidence that Fury would outpoint Joshua and Wilder would knock him out cold.
But I wanted to see one of those two be the ones who beat him. A fight between the bunch is less spectacular when Joshua has a loss to Andy fucking Ruiz. And we don't get to see Fury or Wilder be the ones who pull the upset, as they'll no doubt be favorites against Joshua now that bookies aren't so blinded by AJ's reputation.

Attached: 1559447306375.jpg (1080x1080, 239K)

Lmfao...I remember why I stopped browsing this shithole cazzie general now.

Imagine being such a retard you think this win wasn't just a shit day for Joshua.

Imagine being such a retard you think Joshua won't floor Ruiz in the rematch.

Klitschko and Lewis all went through the exact same shit. This looks bad on AJs record but he will still go down as an ATG by the time he retires just like Klitschko and Lewis.

Do you think all of AJs wins before his suddenly don't count? Outboxing Parker, KOing Klitschko, being the only man to KO Povetkin?

LMFAO. This place is just full of retards. Even the cazzies on twitter are more intelligent than you idiots. Joshua fucked up because he thought he was in for an easy fight and got hit with a solid shot that fucked up his head. This is heavyweight division. One punch in this division means a hell of a lot more than any other. AJs chin is weak but that don't matter. Klitschko and Lewis chins were weak too but they evolved their style to protect their chins and they went on to become dominant champions.

Styles make fights. The styles were wrong for AJ here and he got floored. He will come back with a better plan and KO Ruiz. He's still a top heavyweight and can beat Wilder and Fury. You have to be a serious fucking brainlet to not realise this.

Anyone who thinks AJ isn't fucking finished is deluded. The man has had his entire career ruined by the manufactured hype job imposed on him by Hearn. He was never a boxer, he was a tool used to get sponsorships. Just take a look at his fight ratio compared to any other HW champion from the past at 21 fights and you'll realise just how lazy they became with him. Joshua is inexperienced as shit and giving him two fights a year is disgusting. They've managed him into getting beaten up by a fast fat man and that's it, he's done, career is over, stay humble you fraud

Attached: tyanbooth.png (550x597, 413K)

mccraken did very well in fact, without him he would have been another audley harrison

>all this cope and reddit spacing
God bless Ruiz for making faggots like you seethe to Hell and back

>But I wanted to see one of those two be the ones who beat him.
This so much. I hate that this fatbody is champion. Not a good look for boxing.

imagine getting this anally annihilated over memes and shitposting

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Based

reddit spacing made it obvious mate

Attached: D7xe8Q_UEAEowuO.jpg (900x1200, 220K)

you guys APOLOGIZED to Dwyer yet?

>God bless Ruiz
Literally this. I should create a Ruiz version of pic related. Not sure if he's gonna fit tho.

Attached: rigo_church.jpg (852x480, 143K)

>L-LEAVE AYY JAY ALONE YOU BIG MEANIES!!!

Attached: Canelosexual .jpg (600x325, 51K)

>go down as an ATG
You got me
>Outboxing Parker, KOing Klitschko, being the only man to KO Povetkin
If you think this means anything I'm dead

You do know he quit right?

That fight was hilarious. There's no coming back from that. Thank God we still have Fury so British boxing isn't in complete tatters

gross nigger if you're going to thotpost at least post decent ones not this literal HOG

>Not sure if he's gonna fit tho.
Just spread him onto the other sections lol

I mean Callum Smith literally just fought in the undercard.

I was laughing out loud after the first knockdown because I knew his chin was already touched and that he wouldn't hold up.

Really wish he didn't just give up in his corner, I wanted to see Ruiz fuck him up some more and give him some brain damage

hahahahaha

I'd have preferred Wilder knocking him out or Fury completely schooling him but losing to a shorter, fatter man makes this L all the more hilarious. Fuck AJ

Reditt pls go

>AJ wobbling after he got up from the first knockdown

had a big bellowing laugh when i saw that

How do you give Joshua 4 rounds in that fight?

Attached: 15256163.png (2016x1512, 3.41M)

>t. healthily 320 lbs

I'm just happy all of the hypejob bullshit surrounding AJ was exposed tonight.
People said "He only got dropped by Klitschko because Klitschko is an ATG and Klit was a better fighter against Joshua than he was against Fury!!!", now where's your excuses?
People said "He was only wobbled by Povetkin because Povetkin is still an elite Heavyweight despite his mediocre performances and being old as shit!!!"

All of his opponents since Klitschko gave him trouble in one way or another, leading to disappointing performances, and now Joshua knocked down 4 times against Ruiz and stopped.
Those weren't freak incidents before. /box/ was always right though, this is the only place where it seemed like the majority were red pilled on AJ.

Maybe now boxing fans at large will stop overrating every Joshua opponent. 41 year old Klit wasn't magically better than 39 year old Klit.
No, Joshua's resume isn't the greatest at Heavyweight, Fury has done what Joshua has done and did it better, and even fought Wilder unlike Joshua.

Attached: Joshua-Whyte Wobbled.webm (960x540, 1.26M)

Oh man this is fucking sad. None of you guys actually care about boxing and are just here for the fanboyism so you can feel like you "won" when your fighter wins. Pathetic shit. You'll see how wrong you are anyways

It's as if my entire mind, my entire being has been consumed by this energy, this bright light speaking to me. It whispers to me, over and over again....it keeps saying the same word.....

EXPOSED

Attached: eddy suicide.jpg (1023x682, 85K)

Insanity. AJ definitively won round 2, round 1 if you were biased, but 4 and 5? Insanity.

>He should consider a new trainer for the rematch.
nah, he needs to follow mccracken 100%
at least when he tries to outbox people refs can help him with pressure fighters like how they helped him with parker and takam, if he tries to brawl he will get knocked out cold by anyone with a modicum of power and killed by wilder

He'll be exposed by Kovalev or Zurdo

Fight should have been stopped after Joshua knocked Ruiz down in the 3rd

Its clearly racism that Joshua didnt win the fight

Joshua's lack of IQ was exposed.

Damn a lot of Joshua haters. I bet you guys hate him because he’s black

Very based and cawpilled

Attached: 1559369122163.png (1456x1313, 2.28M)

>/box/ told me this was a mismatch

Attached: Cheeseburger Shove.webm (1424x778, 577K)

>Canelosexual is a Juicin J jocksniffer
Imagine my shock
Gloryhunters SEETHING

Against a small Middleweight. Even with whatever was in the air tonight to cause all these Brits to be exposed there was zero chance for that match to be competitive, even if god willed N'Dam to fight at 200% capability, that mismatch was too big to overcome.
I hope that Matchroom will try and get him fights with Benavidez, Zurdo, and Plant. I really hope they won't be shy about those matchups, i'm not a fan of Smith, but I think he can win all of those fights, even if I think he has an equal chance of losing those fights as he does winning.

if we've learned anything last night, it's that boxing in america is just too much for some people.
the history, the atmosphere, the pressure...
poor little anthony just couldn't take it.

american boxing truly is in a league of it's own.

the irishman is the worst poster on here, likely even beats the nonce

They should have played this when Ruiz won.
youtube.com/watch?v=hLMTfIZiIGA

Seriously.
Ruiz gave Joshua and Eddie Hearn a good old American welcome.
They're not big fish over here. Especially not after being so humiliated all night long last night at MSG.

He's the one who thinks the black race is superior. How is he going to reconcile that belief with being KTFO by a pudgy Mexican taco vendor

cope potato nigger

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZQQQQQQUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

Attached: Wilder-takes-the-mike-yells-his-familiar-Bomb-Squad-battle-cry..jpg (640x360, 116K)

Looking forward to the next Rummys Corner

im for real niggas like Deontay Wilder, not for some faggot fairy nigga named Femi

>FURY BEATS WILDER
>RUIZ BEATS JOSHUA
NOW THAT IT'S SETTLED THAT FURY IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN THE GREATEST HEAVYWEIGHT OF THIS GENERATION, YOU COPING BANDWAGONERS CAN GIVE IT A REST.

not me. I was shitting on AJ earlier.

based.

Lineal title > belts confirmed

BOOOOOMMMMBBZZZZQQUAAADDDDD

Attached: 7878.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Sparring stories ARE ALWAYS TRUE

>Joshua upset takes light away from the fact that delfine persoon was blatantly robbed from being unified.

There's no current lineal champ. Anyone who says Fury is lineal champ is a chump

>You didn't really read my post, did you?
My point is that Alister is still a top contender at fucking 40 with no gear.

Ruiz loses to Parker, AJ beats Parker convincingly.

AJ KOs Povetkin, so does that mean Ruiz would KO Povetkin too?

It's not hard to wrap your head around. Styles make fights. This loss doesn't mean much in the long run.

JOSH KELLY IS A BUM

t. Wilder fanboy

Holy shit, i'm watching the Sky Sports broadcast right after having watched the DAZN broadcast, the commentary is like night and day.
Somehow the DAZN guys sounded like they were half-asleep when commentating, barely any excitement even as AJ was getting pummeled. Sky had Paulie there so he was doing his usual sharp commentary as he always does at Showtime, and when Ruiz went down they were loud, and the moment Joshua got stunned they were even fucking louder, they saw the punch instantly whereas the DAZN commentators it took a couple of seconds for it to even register that Joshua was hurt.

Just shows you how amateurish DAZN's commentary is. I'm definitely just gonna use streams for Sky broadcasts for now on whenever DAZN has an event on. Fuck paying for a subscription when they can't even get decent commentators.

Fat white bois and beaners officially the master race

no shit, it's still highly embarrassing

based

Attached: Pontiff Deontay of the Bronze Valley.jpg (590x546, 55K)

>This loss doesn't mean much in the long run.
He got dropped 4 times and finished by an overweight spic

He's the lineal champ sweetie
Beat the reigning champion darling
Undefeated honeybuns
Active heavyweight sugar dumpling

thoughts?

Attached: bums.jpg (1340x874, 196K)

>This loss doesn't mean much in the long run.
Actually does when this fight was supposed to be Joshua's big American debut, instead he got the shit beat out of him by an overweight Snickers spokesman

Any man who must say "I am the lineal champion" is no true lineal champion.

Attached: The-King-Is-Tired-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Its out

youtube.com/watch?v=O-UseD7k0ZI

Ruiz got robbed against Parker

How much will this board seethe when Wilder defeats Fury and then Ruiz, finally becoming the protagonist of boxing

Can't wait for GGG to smash that spic

He caught him with a concussive shot and that was it. AJ had no clue where he was, and he won't make the same mistakes in the rematch.

He retired for three years, the lineage was broken

>he thinks a plodder is going to unify the belts

Attached: oosk.webm (1080x572, 492K)

>and he won't make the same mistakes in the rematch.
t. Eddie Hearn

The bodybuilder makes the same mistakes in every fight: he's a chinlet, heartlet, and a BUM.

How fucking pissed off were the bookies when Ruiz won?

>he retired
>for three years
not how it works sweetieweetiepuddingpie

They made a killing
All the deanos would have lumped on on AJ KO
DOO DA DOO DOO DA HURRRR DURRRR
OOOOOOO ANTONY JOOOSHHWAHH

Ruiz would beat Usyk
Speed and weight advantage

Go to bed already Eddie, it's been like 12 hours

>tf
>tp

lel

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 3.38.59 pm.png (666x238, 248K)

>aj soiboys defending their african bum

kek

This. Even more embarrassing is all the cucks that slurped the propaganda about women thinking he's some kind of sex symbol it was all fake and GAY. These slags will be nowhere to be found.

Also paypig faggots got BTFO last night. Imagine paying for a Joshua fight baka.

Now thats a row of Brit bums

>pissed
they hit the lottery. No one bet on ruiz, majority of public bet on aj KO.

Taylor gonna dab on Prograis soon trust

still don't understand how this tosspot got a talk show
embarassment to the nation

Who are the guys on the ends?

THE ONE FIGHT I MISS

Jack Whitehall and Jamie Redknapp

4 cunts

rewatching it now
i was too drunk last night cant remember it

NEW NEW NEW

Jack Whitehall a comedian and Jamie Redknapp a former footballer for Liverpoo

unironically a great fight

He lost that fight Eddie saved him

Why does he say wilders fans are racist?

His knockouts speak for himself IDGAF what he says he's a dumb nigger lol

GET OUT THE WAY GET OUT THE WAY GET THE FUCK UP OUT MY WAY

Attached: 1543807885270.jpg (624x671, 81K)

you are british
don't believe me?
literally google "british isles"

>lose interest in boxing a bit
>huh I wonder how AJ vs Ruiz went it was yesterday
>mfw
The world definitely works on paranormal memetics