/trans/ Gimmie da money Edition

Juventus are preparing a compensation package to prise manager Maurizio Sarri away from Chelsea. (Independent)

Napoli's 25-year-old Albanian full-back Elseid Hysaj has confirmed his intention to leave Napoli this summer, saying he needs "to win something" in his career. He is a target for Chelsea and Manchester United. (DigitAlb via Talksport)

Chelsea will try to sign Barcelona's Brazilian attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 26, if they manage to overturn their transfer ban. (Gianluca di Marzio)

Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers will test Crystal Palace's resolve to keep 27-year-old English winger Andros Townsend. (Mirror)

Newcastle United have not spoken to former AC Milan coach Gennaro Gattuso as a possible replacement for current manager Rafael Benitez. (Newcastle Chronicle)

Paris St-Germain are interested in signing Belgium and Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku, 26. (Express)

Manchester City and Liverpool are set to battle it out for Lyon's France midfielder Nabil Fekir, 25. (Express)

Bayern Munich has placed a £20m price tag on Germany defender Jerome Boateng, 30, who is a target for Arsenal and Manchester United. (Bild - in German)

Aston Villa are willing to pay £15m for 26-year-old on-loan Bournemouth defender Tyrone Mings, to make his deal permanent. (Star)

Liverpool chairman Tom Werner reiterates that Fenway Sports Group has no intention of selling the Champions League-winning club. (Liverpool Echo)

Arsenal would like to sign Paris St-Germain's 27-year-old right-back Thomas Meunier. (Paris United)

Fiorentina, who escaped relegation from Serie A on the final weekend of the season, is being put up for sale. (Corriere della Sera - in Italian)

Attached: cash money.png (494x333, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48483152
chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/06/01/farewell-to-gary-cahill--a-winner-and-a-legend
youtube.com/watch?v=T4v3zQj8ZkI
lingfieldfc.com/
11v11.com/teams/niger/tab/opposingTeams/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_national_football_team#Players
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The performances of Sporting Lisbon midfielder and Manchester United target Bruno Fernandes, 24, have "surprised" former Old Trafford chief Jose Mourinho. (Mirror)

Barcelona want to sign Atletico Madrid's France forward Antoine Griezmann, 28, and re-sign Paris St-Germain's Brazilian striker Neymar, 27. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Meanwhile, Barcelona's leading forward Lionel Messi says he has a private WhatsApp group with Neymar and team-mate Luis Suarez. (Marca)

Inter Milan are interested in Roma's Serbian full-back Aleksandar Kolarov, 33. (Gazzetta dello Sport - in Italian)

Wolves' 19-year-old Norwegian left-back John Kitolano says he might be sent out on loan again. (Birmingham Mail)

Manchester City are bracing themselves for a barrage of offers for winger Leroy Sane after their latest contract negotiations with the player proved unproductive. (Mirror)

>Paris Saint-Germain are ready to sign Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona on loan with an option to buy the following summer. (Mail)

Arsenal manager Unai Emery has made personal contact with Paris Saint-Germain defender Thomas Meunier in an attempt to convince him to join the Gunners ahead of Manchester United. (Mirror)

>Manchester United have launched a move for AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, according to reports. (Star)

Rumoured Man Utd target Bruno Fernandes has said he likes Liverpool a lot more than Manchester City, while discussing clubs in the Premier League.

>Arsenal manager Unai Emery has made personal contact with Paris Saint-Germain defender Thomas Meunier in an attempt to convince him to join the Gunners ahead of Manchester United, according to the Mirror.

Paris Saint-Germain are ready to sign Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona on loan with an option to buy the following summer, according to the Mail.

>Reports in the Mirror suggest that Rafa Benitez could be dispensed with if the proposed takeover goes ahead at Newcastle. They claim that Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nahyan and his Abu Dhabi-based group have Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger at the top of their list.

Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers is considering a £14m bid for Crystal Palace winger Andros Townsend, according to the Mirror

>#Torino have reportedly reignited their interest in #Inter midfielder Roberto Gagliardini, but the Nerazzurri will want €15m-€18m to part with him

Paris Saint-Germain are not just targeting #Napoli midfielder Allan, but also defender Kalidou Koulibaly, claim reports in France

>#Torino are reportedly preparing a €13m bid for #Napoli left-back Mario Rui and are ready to exercise their €10m option on Chelsea’s Ola Aina

#Inter are reportedly back in for €40m rated #PSV Eindhoven winger Steven Bergwijn, as their interest in the forward hasn’t waned with the arrival of new Coach Antonio Conte

>#ASRoma are reported to be offering #Shakhtar Donetsk’s Paulo Fonseca a three-year deal worth €2.5m a season to become their new Coach

#Inter are yet again negotiating for full-back Matteo Darmian, as Manchester United continue to demand €12m for the Italy international

>#Inter have agreed a €13.5m deal for #ASRoma striker Edin Dzeko, claim Sport Mediaset, with a contract worth €4m per year

Neymar has moved to formally deny the accusations & has released all WhatsApp communications with the accuser. In a 10 minute video response, he shows that text conversations exist after the alleged rape in which she talks about how great the intercourse was.

Attached: 328644d7f1be22d7944dfedc74e7f16f.jpg (574x860, 66K)

>edition is in the title again
Not using this one. Gotta make a stand and I'm making it RIGHT NOW. And here I thought Spurswede was my fren.

don't mention the CL-final sub-edition

Attached: sydväst pepe.jpg (480x480, 76K)

Finally Klopp can be considered one of the managers on tier with Di Matteo

Haha

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
WE'VE DONE IT AGAIN

Attached: IMG_20190601_232012.jpg (1600x1066, 233K)

Attached: gos20.jpg (970x545, 64K)

>FREN is an acronym meaning Far Right Ethno-Nationalist and is an example of the alt-right attempts to normalise and conceal extremist ideology behind a socially acceptable facade; in this case baby speak

So he'll end up getting sacked from a Championship club in 4 years with them plummeting towards a double relegation?

:)

Attached: 1497797979310.jpg (750x734, 59K)

>Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain has more champions league winners medals than Vincent Kompany

>get beat
>threaten to kill Ramos
>finally win
>spam
wow I thought Liverpool fans being sore winners was a meme. I can see why people dont like them lol

/pol/ is for fags

Attached: old man dab.jpg (460x460, 50K)

Are you a real champion if you didn't play in the final?

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
UHH UHH WAHHHHHHH
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is this the autism general?

Based

Attached: pol triggered.png (625x537, 130K)

exhibit A for one

>Vincent Kompany has more Premier League medals than Oxlaide Chamberlain

>Shaqiri has 2 cl titles

Attached: 1515055778675.jpg (680x960, 54K)

Ask Robert Green.

Attached: Rob-Green[1].jpg (2222x1667, 344K)

I'm so fucking glad you agree, Liverpool Customer... because... drum roll please.... TA-DA!

Attached: wage bill.jpg (960x960, 175K)

>washington
>tennessee
I'm not familiar with those soccer franchises are they successful?

Did we ever find out what happened to him? Hasn't been seen since this moment

Attached: Heavy Metal Magic.webm (1280x720, 743K)

Attached: austria slap.png (166x159, 25K)

HAHAHAHHAHA WELL FUCKING PLAYED ANONS

>woodwardball

Evertonians going feral

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-111634_Twitter.jpg (1080x1508, 606K)

Man City have most of their wage bill hidden by bullshit bonuses to not trigger the FA, but yeah, Liverpool have increased the wage bill by like 100 million in the last year, on course with being the highest in the league if >we get a couple more class players.

F is for Friends who do things together

>6 times vs 6th place

Attached: 1504454330759.jpg (634x477, 58K)

NUH, you know my name, now give me my money!

Attached: 220px-Ol'_Dirty_Bastard.jpg (220x220, 12K)

probably that lad who hung a spurs flag from his window. poor lad
why cant scousers handle banter?

Daniel Sturridge has 2 for 2 clubs despite not playing in a single final

>Implying it's not the other way round

He started in the semis

you cute

Attached: jej pepe.gif (220x220, 17K)

Hi cutie.

Haha.
>TAA has been in two finals despite only being 20
>Mingolet is a CL winner

Now this metric I can accept. Liverpool's wage bill has been justified by their CL win.

That's enough from me, I'm away for a big poo then going to sleep

We can continue our summer-long Champions League victory celebration tomorrow

Attached: IMG_20190602_111952.jpg (2630x1753, 504K)

Anyone selling good players?

Attached: Henry.jpg (960x450, 64K)

Weird when you think about it

:3

Attached: 1361027293695.jpg (932x621, 263K)

>spurs wage bill is 100m less
Is Levy based or just a jew? Or both perhaps

Attached: levy.gif (500x250, 573K)

Mate, you literally just agreed with me, in the last thread, that a high wage bill would prove that the club is a plastic money club that buys all its success. So, again, thanks for agreeing with me that Liverpool is a plastic money club that has bought all its success.

Attached: fed up pepestart.png (400x389, 48K)

Silly jew is just about to lose his manager and best players, hope the scout department finds some more gems.

I like the alternating green text, Sven, thanks for doing that

He's also made 3 World Cup squads and will most likely make a fourth

>Liverpool is a plastic money club that has bought all its success
no
youre completely forgetting netspend. if netspend is low they are not plastic.
also 6 TIMES

I forgot to do them for the bbc ones I'm sorry lad and thanks for saying nice things.

Attached: kiss me.jpg (394x396, 15K)

That I know. Clubs like Man City won't let what happened with Lestah happen a second time. Now being a plastic money club buying your way to success is literally the only way to success. In other words, if you've won something, you've had to have bought your way to it. And this fact is widely acknowledged. Look at how Newcastle fans are celebrating the impending takeover that will make their club become a plastic money club, for example.

It's okay, I forgot them once too.

James Rodriguez to Napoli. You heard it here first.

Manchester City has a lower net spend than Liverpool this season, so you're saying Man City isn't plastic?

It's more like celebrating the demise of Mike Ashley, probably the most hated owner in the PL.

>best in Europe
>only beaten once
>lost league to Man City
ruh roh

>Xity lost to Spurs
>Liverpool beat Spurs

Ergo Liverpool beat City

>You heard it here first.
you mean the rumour that have been circulating for a good while now?

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1422x800, 97K)

>They became best in Europe by beating the 4th place team in their own league
Literally won it on easy mode

I think you missed the point my friend. Imagine having the best season of your life and STILL lost a league to Man City

City were the better team, sucks but it's true

>Liverpool have spent a lot of money since the PL began
>THAT DOESN'T COUNT LA. LOOK AT NET SPEND LA
>Liverpool have spent a lot of money since the PL began, even if you only include Net Spend
>THAT DOESN'T COUNT LA, LOOK AT THE WAGES LA. THAT'S THE ACTUALLY REAL PROOF OF A PLASTIC MONEY CLUB
>Liverpool have the 2nd highest wage bill in the PL
>WELL THAT'S GOOD LA EVERYBODY WANTS MONEY LA! MONEY CLUBS ARE GREAT LA. IGNORE THAT I'VE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIVERPOOL AREN'T A MONEY CLUB BECAUSE OF NET SPEND LA AND AGREED THAT WAGE BILL IS THE REAL INDICATOR OF A PLASTIC MERC CLUB LA!!! YNWA YNWA IT'S ALL JUSTIFIED BY THE CL WIN YNWA CITY'S SUCCESS ISN'T THO.

Literally howling with laughter here mate. I'm in tears. The mental gymnastics is the epitome of Liverpool customerdom. If I wasn't so sure you were legit, I'd said you're a shitposter making Liverpool fans look bad.

Attached: around levy.jpg (764x968, 177K)

but were they?

They also beat two of the champions of the other 3 big leagues

Updated.

Time to post some F A C T S. Here is a list of the spending of clubs and the stuff they have won. This is factual, empirical and

objective. It cannot be denied. I will include Net Spend purely to prevent autists claiming that somehow justifies spending

billions; it doesn't. All Total Spending numbers are from when the Premier League Began in 92/93 season. Wage Bill Ranking As of

2019. In no particular order:

>Club: Manchester United
>Total Spending: £1,670,000,000
>Net Spend: -£989,700,000
>Wage Bill: 1st Highest
>Trophies: x13 Premier League Titles, x2 Champions League/European Cups, x5 FA Cups, x5 League Cups, x1 Europa League, x11

Community Shields

>Club: Liverpool
>Total Spending: £1,160,000,000
>Net Spend: -£598,630,000
>Wage Bill: 2nd Highest
>Trophies: x2 Champions League, x3 FA Cups, x3 League Cups, x1 Europa League, x1 Community Shield

>Club: Chelsea
>Total Spending: £2,130,000,000
>Net Spend: -£1,092,250,000
>Wage Bill: 4th Highest
>Trophies: x4 Premier League Titles, x1 Champions League/European Cup, x2 Europa League Cup, x7 FA Cups, x4 League Cups, x3

Community Shields

>Club: Manchester City
>Total Spend: £1,910,000,000
>Net Spend: -£1,350,000,000
>Wage Bill: 3rd Highest
>Trophies: x4 Premier League Titles, x1 FA Cup, x4 League Cups, x2 Community Shields

>Club: Arsenal
>Total Spend: £1,080,000,000
>Net Spend: -£385,310,000
>Wage Bill: 5th Highest
>Trophies**: x3 Premier League Titles, x9 FA Cups, x7 Community Shields

>Club: Tottenham Hotspur
>Total Spend: £1,160,000,000
>Net Spend: -£342,120,000
>Wage Bill: 6th Highest
>Trophies: x2 League Cups

**Mentioning one as Unbeaten and the first to do so in the PL era. Doing this so they don't screech.

Attached: 1449052187501.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

Yes.

You lot are fucking seething
Summer is going to be fun
>b-b-but the money the wages, youre just plastic!
Riveting

Attached: IMG_20190507_225939.jpg (2048x1142, 466K)

I actually watched the Barca and Bayern matches, and if those teams were 'champions' then those leagues are absolute jokes.

and Wolves beat Liverpool. checkmate

I'm off to collect some ork skulls for my throne. Wish me luck lads

Attached: skulls.png (666x666, 696K)

But they are the champions of their leagues
Did youe team beat them?

thought you was going to bed?
stop seething and get some sleep, pal.

Orkz don't have skulls, they're plants

Leicester could've gone all the way if that was the competition these big 'Leagues' could shit out.

I personally don't care mate, I just wanted to laugh at the Singaporean customer. He agreed himself that high wage would mean they're plastic who bought their success. I then told him Liverpool is the 2nd highest. He claimed Liverpool weren't this because of net spend and then agreed that wage bill was a better indicator of plasticiity. So, well, there you go.

Whomstve are you playing as? Have fun.

They're a biological superweapon that reproduce by fungal spores. They do have skulls.

Chaos

Man City needed a 100/1 bloot to beat Leicester this season at the 3rd attempt

So Pochettino is off to Chelshit next season right?

Why is everyone saying Sarri is leaving Chelsea? He has a contract and he hates JJ

That's not really an answer. CSM? Chaos Daemons? Black Legion CSM? Thousand Sons CSM? Death Guard CSM? Etc.

Doubtful. They made a few mistakes too. Crucially, had Gabriel Jesus not touched the ball that went to Aguero, they'd have reached the final.

I'm not one of those who go all NET SPEND LA. I just don't like the idea of completely disregarding net spend because of the reasons I've already stated. I do accept criticism from fair metrics such as wage bills.

>Liverpool lost to City
>City lost to Spurs
>Spurs lost to West Ham

BASED DILDO MERCHANTS TAKING US TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

Attached: marknoble1212a.jpg (968x645, 47K)

alpha legion if you wanna be precise

>load up FM
>load up FMRTE
>look up Sanchez
>Nationality: Chilean, English
What? Does he have an English mother or something?

There is no proof that orkz have skullz

low point game so soup in higher

Residence eligibility?

Some players tend to get nationality after they've been in the country awhile so they dont need a workers visa for a new contract

>talking about fucking faggot neek ork shit instead of the pool

Pathetic cunts

Attached: Dance on em.jpg (1079x1081, 761K)

To a second string team with Mignolet in goal.

For me total spend and net spend are pub trivia tier statistics for the most part. Both are inaccurate by themselves. I would say to use a hybrid formula where sales have a lower weightage, but then we would disagree what exactly the weightage should be. Using wage bills avoids that.

>being surprised that this general doesn't discuss football

40k is for cool dudes

Attached: 1404648985331.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

Seeing as their is a clan called Deathskulls, I think it is safe to assume they have skulls.

>not playing Glorious Custodes
Pleb.

True, I guess that might be it. Had a feeling FMRTE didn't show that kind of thing. I also find it weird that it has a nationality in the search which is Ireland (Pre-1922) and Great Britain. I'm currently playing as Distillery, bottom tier Northern Ireland team. I signed loads of Norn Iron regens who have been doing well for me.

Attached: DefensivePoshAdeliepenguin[1].webm (640x368, 263K)

No-one cares, this is /trans/ and not a sliperpool general

brehs... no wonder they're turning gay, how could you POSSIBLE satisfy those girls unless you were MINIMUM 8x6.

Well, going off wage bill, then Liverpool are 2nd. The meme about wage bill has also been played by the resident Irish Liverpool fan for years, so it's wonderful another Liverpool fan has decided to go 'yeah that's a good way to work it out'.

Spess Muhreens being called Blood Angels doesn't mean they have wings

Attached: slappy nep.gif (476x360, 134K)

Attached: TSUUU.png (615x755, 794K)

Come on user, they literally have skulls.

For me,
>Liverpool are plastic because they have a high wage bill
is acceptable criticism, but
>Liverpool are plastic because they spend big on transfers
is not.

Ronaldo fucked Juventus? Seems about right

ITT: seething ABLs

Attached: 1558298989388.jpg (570x546, 97K)

OH HE CAN HIT ONE

>liverpool general dead
>has to post in /trans/ despite saying he is going to bed
lmao this is getting pathetic. tripfag behaviour desu

Well they're ranked 4th for worst net spend, so, like... combine with high wages. Only United are worse.

Not at all, autismbro. Well done to Liverpool. Just gotta make sure I understand people's view points. No, off to the /Arse/ general to falseflag as a fan with all the other shitposters now. I might join you later.

Liverpool aren't a plastic club, they're just owned by a foreign corporation that provided them with a disproportionate budget to purchase better players and improve their facilities through heavy corporate branding and increasing ticket prices so working class fans can't attend games

>the world cup was a year ago

Attached: REGRET_INTENSIFIES.jpg (550x366, 60K)

More like Juve being a front for his more illict activites

>That Chelsea feel

Attached: 1532124538077.jpg (534x627, 156K)

When's the last time city sold a player for a massive profit like Suarez or Coutinho? They regularly spunk 30 or 40mil on duds like Mangala (or 60 on Mahrez) without a care in the world. Liverpool's finances over the last ten years are logical (like all the other prem clubs). It's public record that City had over a billion injected into them (much of it hidden through sponsorship deals). Any nonce could have won the league with that. The delicious irony of you calling anyone else deluded as well. 100% ABL seethe.

>mfw an ABL's "totes ironic, I'm not actually mad" gimmick actually slides into genuine seething

Attached: 1529913507113.jpg (245x216, 14K)

Keep Sarri. Or take Poch

>never earnt more than £25M for a player

Attached: ss+(2019-03-04+at+04.49.09).png (721x345, 25K)

>Shaun Wright-Phillips
Great lad.

Sarri is leaving on his own accord. Of course the board could force him to stay but no one wants a manager who doesn't want to be there.
Poch will never happen. Spurs chose to sell Modric to Madrid for less than we offered. He would likely not want to join a direct rival.
We will have Lampard or Blanc and I will be there, crying through it all

Are you retarded? What I asked was the last time they made a major profit on a player? Most of those are fat losses of value compared to what they signed them for.

Except we've just agreed that if you ignore net spend (Liverpool are the 4th largest spenders even after Net Spend) the real metric is wage bill. In which Liverpool are the 2nd highest. Above City. I personally asked the Singaporean customer if he viewed wage bill as being a better sign of a plastic club who bought success. He agreed yes. I then posted the fact Liverpool have the 2nd highest wage bill in the league. He then says this is justified and everybody wants to be a plastic money club, after he has spent days in /trans/ saying Liverpool aren't because of net spend. He's now agreed that they are.

We all know that City is a plastic money club, that is literally self-evident. We were discussing whether Liverpool were based on the metric of first, total spend, then net spend, then wage bill. All of which were originally a marker until Liverpool were found to be pretty poor.

I'll cry if you take Lampard and Morris too

Think it's called "backing up your fucking point"

I'm not liking this 'pretending to be liverpool fans to get rises out of people' gimmick.

>tfw she doesn't text you back
Funny feel haha

Lol yeah I just realised that. I'm still hungover and retarded

6 (six)

Attached: 1534083512727.png (500x430, 843K)

No, but you are. He was supporting your point you fucking plank. Jesus, so blinded and obsessed with your victim status you can't even see when people are trying to help you.

I still don't understand why he started lads.

Attached: Kane.jpg (620x342, 27K)

Could have just said you're scouse, that covers both of them

They sold their youth products for massive profits, or does it not count because you once rinsed Barca for 100 mil and that's now the benchmark? The reason City doesn't sell big is because their director of football doesn't want to weaken the team to make a profit like your American owners do

>ABLs seething years off their lives about muh netspend and muh wages

Get help

Attached: thatsasexybabybumpla.jpg (2220x1080, 594K)

>wins number 6 the same summer Moyes 6 years runs out

Why?

Lads. Out of the following English forwards, who will make it.

Greenwood
Brewster
Hepburn-Murphy
Nketiah
Lankester
Brenton
John-Jules
Richards
Rogers
Loader
Mebude
Semenyo

Poch is either a brainlet or a Liverpool supporter.

>6(six)
>You now realise Moyes' original contract would be ended today

>City can spend what they want because they're backed by Oil Sheiks la
>Spent 150 mil on a defender and a goalkeeper whilst Man City transfer record is 60M

Attached: 1557620114825.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Still longer life expectancy than a scouse.

Brewster won't make it at Liverpool unless he makes an impression next season.

>moyes was 6 (six) years ago
Where does the time go, bros?

Attached: 1389196825366.gif (300x227, 2.82M)

Derby fan. We want to keep them

Attached: jdimsa.gif (500x283, 1.53M)

I don't get why they were passing so slow in the back with less than 10 minutes left while behind
seemed like they had resigned to second place since that benulty

shut the fuck up this isnt a liverpool general

stepped away for 15 minutes to have a wank and its filled with one lad saying "seething ABLs"

honestly step away for a minute. this is getting embarrassing as a fellow Red

>literally nobody cares now that liverpool won
kek, ABLs always win

Member when he was gonna be played against Barcelona and Klopp went on for days about how great he was and then didn't even sub him on? I member.

There is no time, only clocks.

Alan Pardew's still has a year to go.

Attached: pardew-excuses-min[1].jpg (597x349, 35K)

He was scared of the backlash for not starting England's Brave 'Arry Kane.

If the result had been the same but with no Kane all we would be hearing from the media would be "but if Kane had started..."

>giving the irish the attention after I literally posted the same thing

Anyone else actually feel kind of sorry for ABL's? The Klopp curse is now broken, could be years until they get to feel happiness again. Poor bastards :(

Haha yea that 5m from schalke really helped them push the boat out. Shrewd business like that is why they have a team worth 1bn, not any sort of bankrolling.

>Klopp can only break the curse against the only manager worse at finals than he is

Fucking hell stop talking about Liverpool for once you sad cunts

Just because we have at least double the European cups your shit team has doesn't mean you have to obsess over us

poochettino shit himself before the game

Arrogance of an England Captain, he refused to start on the bench

That's good to hear. Most Chelsea fans want them to stay too... It feels too soon.

i used to fuck my ex for whole afternoon after school, she used to queef and all, now i'm a fucking lonely piece of shit and she has a son, i hate my fucking life

Attached: sad guts.jpg (322x340, 40K)

Attached: Moyes Getting Hit By Football.webm (479x364, 2.8M)

>smalling is still starting and will be for the forseeable future

Tell me how many good games Eriksen has had since January, Gerry.

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 1381672332506.png (469x324, 223K)

More like one sad act has found one financial metric where Liverpool slightly edge City, in reported wages even though we all know City pay gorillions in bonus to get round FFP, and is now spamming the word plastic

Same for Ward desu
Plays for the Leicester bench now, 20 million and no refunds.

How many finals has poch been in?

imagine, just imagine for a moment, that somebody agrees that high wages is a mark of a plastic club that buys success... then imagine they're chosen club, thousands of km's away from them, is the 2nd highest wage bill club in the Pl... then imagine not only agreeing that your club is a plastic merc money club but that everybody wants to be that

but, wait, there is more... imagine another 'fan' starts pretending like this has been completely brought up out of thin air by another poster and has nothing to do with you posting stuff thousands of km away from the club you support, imagine sticking up for a customer on the other side of the planet because your club was exposed as as the money merc plastic club it is

now imagine desperately trying to defend this, just fucking imagine it lads, imagine defending it after spamming liverpool pictures for hours, then imagine saying you're going to bed but hanging around for hours longer to defend the customer on the other side of the planet from the very metric they agreed that would make a club a money club

IMAGINE, lads. i'd top myself desu.

>i'd top myself desu.

You should

>n-no u
Fuck am I on 2005 Yea Forums?

England's Brave Erling Haland

>this post
Yikes

Two.

>goes on rant
pathetic

Six times.

No one read that wall you pathetic cunt

>these seething Liverpool fans after being bamboozled into admitting their club is the very money club that they've desperately tried to pretend they're not
I have no fucking stake in this but I have to laugh at the amazing play for that autistic user. He perfectly planned out this result several moves in advance. He got them talking about net spend, then got them to talk about alternative metrics, he got them to pick wage bill and then, pure genius this part, got them to qualify that a high wage bill would make the club 'plastic'. Finally, the icing on the cake, the final blow, is to prove that the club does have a high wage bill.

Magnificently played. Kloppesqe, one might say.

Attached: alan pardew i love u.jpg (2048x1536, 505K)

Absolutely no way is Arsenal "Let's give Mesut Ozil £350k a week" FC's wage bill lower than Chelsea's.

and they said "always the victims" refers only to hillsborough

>over 1 min apart
Fuck off you samefagging prick. All of you shut the fuck up about Liverpool. Seriously you guys are fucking cunts. So are the other cunts trolling you. This is /trans/, not fucking Liverpool General. Go make that like the sad act Arse fans.

please take bitter shitflinging (both ABL and Liverpool fans) outside of /trans/. thank you
so anyway, transfers?

SEEEEEETHING

SUCH LORE

Chelsea is actually the biggest spender in the history of the PL in wages. The fact Chelsea is there is a fucking shock. Also, the wage bill probably includes their loan army.

Be advised, multiple ABL meltdowns in progress

Attached: 1389198405951.jpg (640x481, 57K)

Not an argument

Attached: 1559429074054.jpg (548x768, 109K)

>when you support a shit club so the CL meant nothing last night

Attached: pleased nigra.jpg (295x325, 17K)

ah well /trans/ was nice while it lasted. dont bother making anymore of them

Chelsea have an enormous squad.

You need to construct your posts better

>he doesn't enjoy /netspend/

Attached: http:__is2.4chan.org_sp_1559450374425.jpg (1024x683, 109K)

My Distillery game is going quite well in FM lads. Just won 5-1. Beta scored another hattrick.

I wouldn't expect any from The Big 5 (I'm not including Arsenal in this because they have no money) until post Nations League. Spurs are a bit iffy as they'd have made a fair amount from CL run and they might sell their lads for huge amounts (whether Levy reinvests is another question). United might be EL only but they have such a pull you have to include them. Chelsea have CL football and are dependant on if Sarri stays or goes. City will probably buy a new FW, CB and midfielder. Liverpool will probably buy another CB and possibly a multipositional midfielder.

It was. But you must have known this was going to happen.

It's not net spend la, it's all about wages now la.

LOAN ARMY

Attached: LOAN ARMY.png (1603x866, 199K)

That's me. I'm looking forward to see Big Sam play for my team next season. At least, I hope he'll be in the first team. Sykes has been called up to the Norn Iron team and Whyte is also there. So, hopefully they don't get injured.

I see nobody's favourite Indonesian is back this year.

I'm literally bathing in your tears right now HAHHAHAHHAHA

116123 is the Samaritans number. Please don't harm yourself because Liverpool are the best team in the world.

>Ola Aina declared for Nigeria
I bought him in like FM14 because he was released on a free by Chelsea and had like 18 Pace 18 Acc for a DL (or DR I forget) and he raped it up for me. Also, never heard of Dabo, he any good? Fikayo Tomori sounds Japanese but he's actually Canadian. Izzy Brown might become something. At lot of these are head scratchers on why they're still there. It must be some financial bullshittery.

>Eduardo
>Victor Moses

wew

What do these players even do when pre season training starts?

I mean you can't have all them turning up at Cobham.

Do they still count as home growns if they're on loan?

Dont be sour, fassy

What happens is the big boys go off and train somewhere else in the UK or Europe and do friendlies and stuff whilst the youths whoa ren't good enough for the first team squad train at home ground.

No, HG has to be part of the squad you register for the season. You need to have X amount born in the UK in your match day squad too.

As long as it isn't the Slovak (who I'm sure was somebody on a proxy anyway... or he killed himself due to Ole)... Interestingly I have been thinking of the new /trans/ 2019 one and have some ideas. But we'll make it near end of /trans/.

Attached: trans fun 2018.jpg (1123x1160, 490K)

This thread is why the entire country hates Liverpool. Most pathetic victim obsessed club on the planet.

Tempted to add to this one.

Attached: trans 2019.png (935x936, 421K)

More. Please. Give me more AHAHAHHAHAAH. Genuinely I could feast on your delicious ABL tears all day HAHAHAHHAAAAAa

YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW! :D

Attached: D8AhtVuW4AAQbrc.jpg (680x453, 72K)

Current ABL operating procedure:
>Attempt to troll Liverpool fans
>Get BTFO
>Claim they are ruining the threads

Attached: http:__is2.4chan.org_sp_1559432647745.jpg (1000x1778, 293K)

The ABLs SEETHING are hilarious

Attached: average abl.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Clearly has a Liverpool wristband on. Why would even embarrass your son like that though?

>Clearly has a Liverpool wristband on
Prove it

morning everyone

any day now Ed will announce a new signing for us i can feel it

Attached: TheEndOfDarthPlageusTheWise-SWGs6.jpg (438x576, 42K)

The kid has exactly one item of clothing on from each club.

Where would a Chelsea Loanees FC team finish?

Attached: Untitled.png (516x663, 141K)

>Morata

Imagine being so shit you get loaned out and replaced by Piguain.

>Pulisic
Based on that defence and midfield, they'd get relegated

Your Pantics, your Pulisics, your Pasalics

this pretending to be a liverpool fan for (you)'s is a nice gimmick but you'll never be as obnoxious as that anime poster.

>GREAT JOB PELOTON, YOU SMASHED IT!
>tfw you'll never smash her

That guy is absolute AIDS.

Meanwhile, in the OTHER Champions League: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48483152

>The African Champions League final was abandoned due to a row over the Video Assisted Referee (VAR) system.

>Play was halted for over an hour after Wydad Casablanca of Morocco refused to play when VAR was unavailable to judge a disallowed equaliser. VAR had been set up on the side of the pitch, but the players had not been told it was not working, although officials were aware.

>The referee then awarded the victory to Tunisian three-time former champions Esperance.

The absolute state of African football.

hue

pretty sure he's just shitposting like these guys in this thread, but he does it so much better than everybody else because he actually talks about the club and recent news stories about players but dials it up to 11. He's like the perfect shitposter. He used to be in /trans/ too. Convinced he is but not posting.

Bet they're dead now lmao

Attached: 59a8db11-e679-4254-b0b6-ceecbd6db79a.jpg (624x755, 57K)

Attached: African Football.jpg (624x351, 45K)

Keep reading

>Last week's first leg in Morocco saw Caf hand Egyptian referee Gehad Grisha a six-month ban after complaints from the Moroccans.

Liverpool may have spent 500m on their squad but they made most of it back (see: god tier net spend) on coutinho and saurez so that means their CL win ranks equal to Burnley winning the CL or Leicester winning the league

kys ABL

Dead like ABL's hopes and dreams LMAO

Cahill officially left Chelski.

You’ll all act like this and then next season when everyone is backing City for the league again you’ll moan that everyone is against you. It doesn’t make sense to me.

>500m on their squad
No, they've spent £500m since Klopp joined. Not their total squad. That's much higher. Liverpool's total net spend since PL began is -£600m. Which is just under double what Arsenal and Spurs have paid and £300m less than United. However Liverpool's wage budget is only lower than United's.

I know you're shitposting but come on.

He goes too far for it to be shitposting.

chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/06/01/farewell-to-gary-cahill--a-winner-and-a-legend

I always love the impartiality of Chelsea press releases.

Where's he off to, Championship?

nah, i think it's shitposting for one reason, the reaction images. it's specifically anime, which always gets a response on Yea Forums even if it's nothing to do with shitposting. he also repeats a lot of shit that you could easily find of RAWK or Twitter, something easily found and repeat (and I once made a post about how United needed to spend £500m to compete again in a United Bunker Thread, pretending to be a United fan and then somebody screencapped the exact same post on a Redcafe thread like 5 mins after my post) so people regularly read them to shitpost back and forth. Finally, he only appears when Liverpool win and states really obvious stuff.

im sure he's shitposting, he's just very good at it.

Burnley

Fat Frank might take him at Derby.

Only Luiz left of the 2012 team
Time sure flies

Edwood woodward pls

Attached: 1369166910215.jpg (1108x1079, 51K)

Who is that guy in the pic again? He's one of those cringy american presenters isn't he?

Isn't it the old Xbox guy, before Phil Spencer?

think he was the head of xbox when they released the xbox one

>Juve fans are insisting on poop leaving City

Attached: 788C42B6-6C64-466A-A191-0B9981183CBA.jpg (641x530, 25K)

>LE U R LE SHID POSTING XDXD

End your "life" little ABL

Scared I've already watched Chelsea's best days

Since Juve is listed on stock exchange, Juve fans think that the media and can't bullshit too much (which is kinda true), so the Guardiola rumours are taken seriously.

Announced in 2 days lad.

Eh, as long as you haven't already watched your best days.

Attached: 1361997407324.jpg (348x343, 25K)

Inter are joining the race for Lukaku

dunno whether it was bulking up or what but his first touch has been atrocious. We should sell him and get a new striker

>he's still going

That explains the weird cringy feeling I felt when seeing him then. Nice digits

>We

>there's a race for Lukaku

>pass the lasagne boss

Attached: Lukaku.jpg (1200x1155, 194K)

Liverpool fans actually try so hard to be the scummiest fans on the planet

Attached: EvertonTower.png (720x960, 777K)

>This SEETHING ABL

I want to fuck his trophy wife so badly.

in awe

>thank you, loyal customers

Attached: Henry.jpg (900x1200, 212K)

That's his daughter

Now i'm starting to think that the guy moaning about Liverpool fans is one of the shitposting 'ur ABL' posters and they're just trying to create sock puppets to fight. Fed up of this meme lads.

Shit thread

There's been Villa rumors flying around

Always the victims

Attached: Liverpool fans2.jpg (1512x5000, 1.7M)

Where did it all go wrong?

Attached: mou3.png (644x644, 866K)

How much do you even need to eat in order to get and stay that big?

This is why footballers should NOT be bulky. All the most talented "strong" footballers simply have good core strength rather than substantial muscle & weight

How did he go from nigger to niggest?

Captain Marvel was shit tbqhwyl

he was fit as fuck when he first arrived to manure when him and nigba were playing basketball in Miami

We won it six times, and we are the current European champions.

Keep crying :D

Attached: D8Dq_rlWsAEIs0l.jpg (560x680, 91K)

Lads. United need to get some fucking signings in and get some shit out the door. They need to frame this summer as a big success and that should have started already.

>We

What position did you play in each of the six finals m8?

0 league titles

Is Englel the number 2 nations when it comes to football?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-02 at 15.00.11.png (736x958, 115K)

Been needing to do that for years la.

Are you really happy trusting Ole and Woodward with millions of quid?

Yes. And probably will overtake Spain actually. Money is going nuts at the moment.

Is De Gay leaving United since there’s rumors of them poaching Dollarrumma from Milan?

Can't wait la

youtube.com/watch?v=T4v3zQj8ZkI

where did all the ABLs go? hope someone in their lives cares enough to do a wellness check, stay safe lads

No. But it’s better than doing nothing

Years Liverpool would have won the Premier League with 97 points:

2016–17
2015–16
2014–15
2013–14
2012–13
2011–12
2010–11
2009–10
2008–09
2007–08
2006–07
2005–06
2004–05
2003–04
2002–03
2001–02
2000–01
1999–00
1998–99
1997–98
1996–97
1995–96
1994–95
1993–94
1992–93

Attached: That Liverpool Feel.png (848x900, 447K)

>Current European Champsions
>Lost the league because they couldn't beat their 'inferior' rivals

Attached: 1556738706776.jpg (634x412, 69K)

>This ABL desperation/devastation

Let's talk about six times baby! :D

Attached: D8ARBHQXUAEGNsM.jpg (680x383, 43K)

Hahahahahahahhahaha

The one thing they want most will NEVER happen

Inter signing Dzeko.
Lukaku staying at United

>Everton's trophies this season
The prestigious "Liverpool didn't win the league trophy"
>Liverpool's trophies
The European cup. Which one is getting a parade?

>Large number of Liverpool fans in a small area

Attached: 911.jpg (501x414, 42K)

Can’t even get flopp’s quote right

Let's talk about this instead

Attached: OHNONONONONO.png (1656x1102, 1.22M)

>now TWICE as many european titles as united
unreal, fucking kings of english football

Would you an rightback /trans/?

Attached: E90CBF93-7262-48D1-8824-DA95ADAD7E5E.jpg (890x592, 18K)

This would be the best news of all time

IT'S NOT FAIR GODDAMNIT

Attached: Fire.jpg (834x1000, 111K)

Looolllll
>kings of English football
Never won the league. Literally never.

there is an incredibly angry Liverpool fan on Yea Forums and I want to understand why he is angry at a time like now?

Nah, I'd rather talk about how Liverpool have SIX (6) European trophies, because, unless you didn't know, we actually won yesterday.

>BUT YOU NEVER WON THE JOHNSON'S PAINT TROPHY LADS
my sides who gives a fuck EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS mate the big fucking pot

Quick question, when was football invented?

Because Liverpool never won the league

2023/24 confirmed for the next Liverpool title challenge

But they have 9 la, 12 if you include the Super Cup.

Made in the 1800s, perfect by Frank Lampard this year

why do you care about the opinions of others when you have just won the biggest trophy in club football?

why not step outside and go pub to celebrate with other scousers?

Attached: 1336965979833.png (500x500, 68K)

Why was he so shit last night?

Attached: Bobby.jpg (960x640, 56K)

my sides pick up a history book you fucking zoomer, how did you even find this board

>68 KB PNGwhy do you care about the opinions of others when you have just won the biggest trophy in club football?
because they know in their heart they are small time and forever bitter

>Comparing the premier league trophy to Johnson paint

Liverpool fans spent all season singing about how they were going to win the league and how it was the greatest achievement etc etc same as the season Brennys boys fucked it up. Liverpool are OBSESSED with the league but have never won it. It’s fucking hilarious. Even all the scouse pundits admit they would swap the CL win for the league and now all you “victims” are telling everyone how much more valuable the CL is. It’s funny as fuck

Because Liverpool fans care more about being scum than actually enjoying success

why do you care tho?

Attached: Tom Welling is completely honest.jpg (184x184, 26K)

>this incoherent rant
my fucking sides based abl

Attached: D8AySboWkAAXtmM.jpg (1024x683, 73K)

Why do people still care so much about a club being "plastic"? Serious question.

1992 obviously. Why else would nobody ever talk about anything prior to that?

my love-in with /trans/ is ruined

So do you insist on talking about history or the present? Make up your fucking minds.

You’ve never won the league. And it kills you.

Parade's in 2 hours la, got time to kill.

>with other scousers?
>other scousers
he's some plastic cunt from Devon

Stop crying about never winning the league faggot

i don't understand why they held the parade a day after? people are still on the way home from Spain.

>Neckbeard virgin ABL
>Literally obsesses over Liverpool 24/7
>wHy DoNt YoU gO oUtSiDe

HAHAHA oh wow, ABLs are on the verge of a complete meltdown

You're part of the petroleum that makes the plasticity, so, not a surprise you don't get it.

>Implying the scousers in Liverpool could actually afford to go to Madrid

can you get a tripcode so i can filter you please

im not in the mood for 50 IQ retards today

I guess because it's the weekend. Probably more difficult to organise on a weekday (inb4 lazy >scousers have no jobs stereotype)

it's literally happening

>im not in the mood for 50 IQ retards today
Because your reason for being was shattered yesterday. Liverpool won old big ears YET AGAIN. Oh man, when we win the league the meltdown on this sub is going to be ORGASMIC.

fair enough!

have a good day

Attached: 20180407_211357.jpg (4032x3024, 3.78M)

that poor guy driving back in his £40 car is gonna miss it la

God I wish I was Taylor’s toilet seat

I'm wondering if you're trying to be more obnoxious than the anime poster or if you're trying to pretend to be him and thus ride off his hard worked shitposting reputation.

>ABLs finally get the courage to come on sp and cry
my fucking sides off to the parade now lads ill come back and upset you all again later

>on this sub
Fuck off back and stay there.

We're all crushed

Sarri to Juve is basically done. Have they not read the newspapers?

I've noticed all the Liverpool supporters have been using Reddit spacing and the :D face. I honestly don't care that they won, I can't believe that people are falling for their baiting.

can you please put on a trip on so I know its you later

Angry :D
THEEEEEEERE IT IS! The final act of ABL desperation! The old Hillsborough reference! My god this shit is too easy.

Yeah, it's a fairly bad troll when he comes out with that shit.

Neres and Coutinho to Chelsea..... Watch this space.

to be honest im starting to think abls are mostly just zoomer kids, you can tell by the way they post and how easily they fall for shit bait

I'm ABLi and even I agree people are getting too easily upset at bait. Liverpool fans have been the runts of Yea Forums for its entire existence so they deserve to run amok. Not worth getting riled up by

what you got again Lincoln, cunt?

Liverpool have won their first worthwhile trophy in over a decade. They've finally reclaimed the "Li".

Apparently Arsenal are looking at Balanta. Sounds like obvious bullshit

I'm blue da ba dee da ba daaa

ABL = Anybody But Lecister
ABLi = Anybody But Lingfield
ABLiv = Anybody But Liversedge
ABLiverpool = Liverpool F.C. (Montevideo)

Please use ABLiverpool F.C (England) for all future shitposts.

never heard of her

He's just another CB that has been linked because any old journo can look at the positions Arsenal need to fix and go 'yup, they're signing them'. They've been linked to half a dozen GK's too despite having half a dozen 20-25 year old GK's available who could all do with game time. They've been linked to half a dozen CB's too, from Walter Kannemann to Manolas.

kek

What about if I hate Leicester? Because I've never heard of Lecister, therefore have no strong opinions on them.

>tfw casual ABLi but also a Celtic fan and van dijk and Robertson are singlehandedly raising the value of our players when we sell them on

Attached: F0ABB3468CCA46BCA0C57842443A5733.gif (360x290, 3.02M)

ABLiv - Livorno Calcio
ABLiver - Liversedge

Yeah that's better.

>taking credit for Robertson

ABL = Anybody But Leicester
ABLi = Anybody But Lingfield
ABLiv = Anybody But Livorno
ABLiver = Anybody But Liversedge
ABLiverpool = Liverpool F.C. (Montevideo)

Please use ABLiverpool F.C (England) for all future shitposts.

(Updated Edition)

Would help if you could spell. Lingfield is a racecourse.

Attached: 1585[1].png (320x320, 61K)

u wot m8?

lingfieldfc.com/

I am mots definitely an ABLiv, god I hate Tuscans

Oh, I thought you meant the NI team and not the non-league team from Surrey.

the one in yellow looks like your typical birdbrained slut. i want to fucker her birdbrain out so much

Is this meant to be triggering people who hate Liverpool or Liverpool fans? I really don't understand.

I thought it being a non-league team would make it more amusing, the idea you could be ABLi about a non-league team.

ah, fair enough lad

He's not even a nailed on starter for Basel though

So you insist on using an "insult" at people who don't get said "insult"?

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-151523_Twitter.jpg (1080x1503, 562K)

Daniel Levy better give Poch some fucking money in the summer.

Spurs are in exactly the same position as liverpool were last season.

Poch is going to Madrid

>Daniel Levy better give Poch some fucking money in the summer.

Attached: State of (((You))).gif (480x368, 1.72M)

Hes lowering the Scot penalty. We had nothing to do with him directly.

Basel are unironically better than Arsenal tho. t. Arsenal supporter.

>the Spanish second division doesn't finish until next weekend
>it started in August and had a Christmas/NY break
wtf are those lazy spics doing

I think Extremadura who Reyes was playing for have their match postponed too.

Siesta.

Any opinions on this bush?

Attached: 1559465535204.jpg (600x600, 63K)

They're really not

Leno > Omlin

Bellerin > Widmer
Mustafi = Balanta
Sokratis > Comert
Monreal = Petretta

G. Xhaka > T. Xhaka
Torreira > Zuffi
Guendouzi > Campo

Lacazette > Ajeti
Aubameyang > van Wolfswinkel
Iwobi = Bua

And I'm being VERY generous to Basel

i can fap to this

Attached: sunny.gif (252x200, 1.63M)

Benfica are considering a move for Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas after hitting a stumbling block in their negotiations with Barcelona and their goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen, according to Record.

>Newcastle striker Dwight Gayle is wanted by Middlesbrough to fire them to promotion next season, reports the Daily Star.

Aberdeen are hopeful of completing a deal for Barnsley winger Ryan Hedges, according to The Scottish Sun.

>Barcelona are also said to have opened negotiations with Valencia over a move for their forward Rodrigo, according to Sport. Rodrigo is also a reported transfer target for Roma.

It has been reported that Barcelona will look to sign both Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann and PSG's Neymar this summer, according to Mundo Deportivo.

>Roma have reportedly turned down a €28m offer from Everton for Cengiz Under, as it was considered inadequate.

Marco Giampaolo is on the verge of taking the Milan job and could try to bring in Joachim Andersen and Dennis Praet from Sampdoria.

>Napoli are ready to pounce if Real Madrid release Marcos Llorente, Dani Ceballos, Theo Hernandez and Nacho, claim As.

Milan are set for a summer selling spree to cut costs, including Diego Laxalt, Samu Castillejo, Hakan Calhanoglu, Andrea Bertolacci and more.

>Juventus and Lazio are reportedly looking to sign RB Salzburg midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai, facing competition from Bayern Munich and Arsenal.

Roma are reported to be offering Shakhtar Donetsk’s Paulo Fonseca a three-year deal worth €2.5m a season to become their new Coach.

>Real Madrid could offer THREE first team players to Manchester United to secure the transfer of midfielder Paul Pogba.

Attached: 1558280289015.png (1425x2005, 1.27M)

Argentinian side Boca Juniors are interested in bringing Ever Banega back to the club, according to reports in Marca this weekend.

>Serie A side Napoli are leading the way to sign Real Madrid's James Rodridguez this summer, according to reports in Marca this weekend.

PSG - Napoli talks for Allan blocked over €80m valuation, Les Parisiens will turn their attention back to Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye, according to TF1

>Manchester United have reportedly made a salary offer to Adrien Rabiot worth €10m a year, with a €5m signing bonus - the player has yet to respond & is hoping for a proposal from Liverpool; Everton also in the fray

Strasbourg have signed 30-year-old central defender Lamine Koné permanently from Sunderland on a two-year deal.

>Sevilla & Real Betis cool interest in Hatem Ben Arfa as they sort out their respective managerial situations; Espanyol enter the fray

Eintracht Frankfurt have reportedly made a €10m bid to sign Kevin Trapp permanently; PSG have yet to respond

Attached: trans 3.jpg (509x672, 44K)

unless the players offered are Isco, Varane and Casemiro they can take that offer for Pogba and shove it up their arse

>It has been reported that Barcelona will look to sign both Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann and PSG's Neymar this summer, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Are they trying to build the most hated team on the planet?

Also I thought Messi disliked Nerman, has this been sanctioned by him?

Napoli just seems to be everywhere this window

>Mustafi = Balanta
>Iwobi = Bua
I know it's a meme to hate on Mustafi and Iwobi, but it's honestly insulting to them to say they're only as good as Balanta and Bua. Though technically Okafor would start over Bua, and Frei over Campo

I unironically rate Iwobi.

Mustafi hilariously had similar stats to VvD and in some cases beat him. The main problem with Arsenal is their midfield gave away balls in their own half that put them under pressure. Either way, Arsenal are terrible mate and I really think they could finish 10th this season. Literally their best possible result. Unless they sign new quality players (which they won't).

Why? Iwobi and AMN are literally one of the major issues with Arsenal because they regularly lose the ball. Their main issue is that Ozil only performs once every 20 games. I do not see Arsenal getting above 10th unless they sign a load of quality new players. Iwobi is OK in so much as they can't sign anybody else. Emery won't sign anybody this window.

you're both right, but we're all in agreement that Arsenal is better than Basel

>I do not see Arsenal getting above 10th
Oh come on, there is a gigantic difference between the top 6 and the rest, Arsenal will be at least 6th.

Attached: redhead yid.jpg (960x1280, 271K)

Oh for sure, the only players Basel have that are worth a damn right now are Okafor, Coemert in a couple of years and Ajeti.

That being said, I think Okafor has a higher ceiling than Iwobi, otherwise why would the Nigerian FA be trying to poach him?

Attached: spurs butt.webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

Dillon Hoogewerf to Manchester United is all but confirmed. Not even memeing

>Ajax youth product
inb4 disaster

>>Barcelona are also said to have opened negotiations with Valencia over a move for their forward Rodrigo, according to Sport. Rodrigo is also a reported transfer target for Roma.

How many forwards do they fucking want?

tfw no redhead gf

Girls, should I play dino crisis or crash bandicoot 3?

Attached: bovine.jpg (500x671, 66K)

play with you're pusy

>falling for the video game jew

I get the feeling that Cesc doesn't actually like Arsenal

Attached: Cesc-Fabregas-mocks-Tottenham-65c3.jpg (540x806, 59K)

I wonder what the success rate of Ajax academy players is. Then again, Hoogewerf isn't even an academy graduate. That would be a fun little project for a lazy sunday afternoon

None of the players that go to Chelsea like Arsenal afterword.

no one likes Arsenal

>Koeman to Barcelona

Attached: Koeman.png (644x366, 347K)

You should read theory!

Sorry senpai, I am half drunk so no reading

That's false. RvP had nothing but good things to say about it. Or, maybe he meant Wenger.

He looks like even more of a chad with his grey hair.

Hearing that Man United is offering Rabiot £220k/w salary

Based. Wish I could join you in getting tipsy.

What's stopping you, work?

Can I get a quick redpill on Moanes Dabour?

Sorry, £170k/week. My app converts to USD and I forgot to convert it back

i keep reading @imiasanmia for Sané to Bayern updates but it seems like there's nothing about it today. Anyone got any spicy news?

>I love /trans/ lads btw

Attached: image.jpg (960x619, 65K)

He's pretty much only performed in babby leagues so far

Potential happening in the Swiss relegation playoffs. Aarau were 4-0 up after the first leg, but are currently 4-0 down in the second.

Source?

Will it be OUR first Prem title if WE sign Bruno Fernandes and a good striker, lads?

You have to check Don Balon for the exclusive stories.

Ya

Attached: 1368258834967.jpg (251x234, 7K)

who do you want to win the nations league and copa america

But at least you get a free day when the rest of the wagies are working, yes?

Netherlands and Colombia.

Anyone but Portugal
I'm watching Gold Cup instead

Yes, weekend starts on Friday morning. Plus it's only one week in a month.

Should he hand in a transfer request after the sheer disrespect shown to him?

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 5K)

He's going to Mandril with Poch.

No one will take him. Lucas should just stay because poch will leave soon

>Also I thought Messi disliked Nerman, has this been sanctioned by him?
trans brits are like the americans of football.

Valverde sacked by next week, to be replaced by David Wagner

Wagner's at Schalke already, leaf.

why is this a fixture

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1448x2048, 427K)

Sorry la, he's our slave now

Attached: 1539286422145.jpg (300x250, 26K)

Yes it will.

Attached: 1535025379851.png (534x627, 59K)

why isnt this a fixture

Attached: nig-ger.png (657x368, 207K)

Attached: nig 0-0 ger.jpg (720x540, 41K)

never happened
11v11.com/teams/niger/tab/opposingTeams/

haha

no shit it's from one of the FIFA WC games

It looks familiar though. Might have been a youth game?

>Reports in the Mirror suggest that Rafa Benitez could be dispensed with if the proposed takeover goes ahead at Newcastle. They claim that Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nahyan and his Abu Dhabi-based group have Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger at the top of their list.

WHY???? pls god no rafa wasnt given shit to prove himself

aresene wenger is too old and jose only works for a couple years than people get sick of him

Rich sheikh gets what he wants and he wants the manager he's heard of. It's a vanity decision, not a tactical one

>Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger at the top of their list.
surely they're both sick of English football

Basically the higher profile version of Birmingham City getting taken over by Chinks who sacked Gary Rowett (when they were on the cusp of the playoffs) and installed Zola in his place who then almost got them relegated.

then why not try to steal managers that's past reigns didnt go down in a dumpster fire.

I hope this is just a bullshit headline

I think I will stop caring about football for some time.
I feel so empty.

Saudi sugar daddy wants. Saudi sugar daddy gets.

They would both be fantastic appointments for Newcastle. Rafa is a great manager but Mourinho would be a bigger statement of intent than retaining Rafa.

aye

>Mou to Newcastle

Fucking hell what a fall from grace/

It's destiny, he's going to win a trophy for Sir Bobby

Are you talking about Newcastle or Mourinho?

>Nations League 5th June
>Women's World Cup 7th June
>Copa América 14th June
>CONCACAF Gold Cup 15th June
>Africa Cup of Nations 21st June
gonna be a based summer lads

Attached: george closeup.png (388x587, 243K)

Is the Copa America not on at like 1am our time?

For me, it's the cricket

I might actually watch some games if they are on the right tiem for me

I dont have any plans so that time is fine for me haha

haha

Some group stage games should be at a good time, like 20.00 for me.

haha

Brazil is only 3 hours behind us lid.

now a Liverpool fan, lads

based kloppo

a-any football on tonight?

France Bolivia on at 8 la

Dijon - Lens

Suppose some of these times are OK.

Attached: copa america.png (633x483, 21K)

Dijon - Lens is on BT.

4cc cup in la'

>is on BT
theyll spend entire prematch talking about livershit

The prematch is a replay of last night kek

LEVY GWT YOUR FUCKING WALLET OUT SON

AND NO NOT SOME BARGAIN BIN CHAMPIONSHIP YOUTHS. WE NEED REAL DEAL ESTABLISHED TALENT

pretty sure it just goes straight into the match

Bit of archery on Channel 5, Robin Hood (the good one) starting in 10 mins.

>Dijon - Lens
what's at stake?

Not watched any of that since Germanbro left.

why are Japan and Qatar in copa america?

Promotion/relegation to Ligue 1.

Now just WHAT did he mean by this?

Attached: ggalloway.png (619x408, 55K)

Promotion/relegation

There are only 10 teams in COMNEBOL so they invite others in.

Japan are quite good to watch, fuck knows what Qatar are like.

George hasn't been relevant in at least 15 years

that sounds awful

based, simple as
cope, simple as

Please tell me the last good thing he did
Youre going to post him BTFO USA aren't you?
Guess what? that was over 15 years ago

>qatar
god south america needs that oil money

qatar will get blown out

>fuck knows what Qatar are like.
full of mercenaries. Decent enough team

>Qatar
current Asian Cup champions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_national_football_team#Players

>Qatar have a player called Ro-Ro

Can't wait to see the refball in 2020.

>niggers
>scousers
pick one

Sick name

I’ll take niggers pls

Yeah and I'm the best at football on my street.

Just been down the paki shop to buy a magnum.