What is the reason you support your team, user?

What is the reason you support your team, user?

Attached: 1541189389012.png (575x429, 283K)

Dad supported them and took me to games

> my grandpa was a fan and my dad is a fan
> it's my local team
> plasticfags aren't welcome

Everyone on my street supported Liverpool FC

dad and his dad supported the team
it was their local team, dad moved afterwards but stadium is still like 5 minutes away from home

My grandparents and my parents are fans

My grandparents were in Vienna. My father and my uncle stayed at home and had a barbecue with their friends watching the final. I like my friends very much, but I would never forgive my parents if they went to a Champions League final without me

Attached: Imagem99.png (705x698, 388K)

My dad used to be a fan of the team I support
We haven't talked to each other for years now and I'm not entirely sure whether he is even alive or not
So somehow I feel connected to my family when I'm on the stadium or watching a game at home

I saw the footy team featured in an anime Is watched as a kid. They were hyped up to be some major team in Italy. It was true but little did I realize that I was starting to watch the last 5 years or so of their glory days. They're almost unwatchable these days. So I just watch other interesting teams all over europe waiting for them to rise again.

Hello Raju.

YWNWA. Unless you're Karius, fuck yourself mate

I don't follow sports ball, not an NPC.

Because Michael owen played for them when I was a child.

This was when I didnt live in the US at the time

>Go to American stripped mall
>Adidas sale
>See a cool looking red shit
>"Dad whats carlsberg"
>Thats a club from England called Liverpool
>Are they good?
>yes mono (my nickname) theyre good
>May I have it please (It was on sale)
>Dad buys me the kit including the shorts
>I wear the shirt almost everyday ever since then and became an eternal Liverpool fan

I still have the kept in a safe box where I keep some of my most valuable childhood shit

Thank God it was a Liverpool kit there

Attached: LiverpoolHomeFootballshirt0810.gif (300x300, 27K)

the shirt kept in a safe box* sry shit writing

This. I can't believe Michael Owen used to be my hero.

same for all my teams across the board in all sports - they were the first team I remember watching play and liking

Same but I didn't become a Liverpool supporter, finding out what a mong he actually is has ruined my childhood.

Why do people put shit like this on social media if it really is that personal to you

this except i was born in liverpool and my family has supported the team for 100 years

because they have a good team right now
>2019
>not being a glory hunter

They want the (you)s

I'm from Liverpool and my family wasn't backwards enough to support Everton

Attached: D8AmCbzUYAERVeP.jpg (594x396, 55K)

Gives me something to look forward to in the week when I work my minimum wage call centre job in which I receive multiple death threats daily, I don't even work in cold calls.

They're my local team and mum, grandparents and great grand parents supported them, possibly even my great great grandparents who knows

spent most of my life in the south of england yet support celtic fc in glasgow.

my grandfather was born and raised in glasgow and was a childhood supporter, and later ended up moving to southern england for work (he married an irish woman too, so my mum is half scottish half irish, dads english)

i wasnt that into football at a really young age. my parents divorced when i was 4 and i rarely ever saw my dad. he was a man utd fan (purely just a bandwagoner) and tried to get me into it, even took me to a man utd game when i was 9 and that was unironically the last time i ever saw him.

it was actually my brother who got more into football when we were a bit older, and he made the logical decision that he should support his grandfathers team because hes not a bandwagoner and there was no local teams about. i started watching football with my brother and soon i became a fan too, and then we would watch with my grandfather and it became a really good family experience. we all went to a game together shortly before my granddad died which made him really happy.

My dad has always supported Chelsea, as has around half of my family.
Gianfranco Zola made me fall in love with football.

>I love my grandpa so much that I'll use him for social media clout!

>mormor (mother's mother in swedish) moves to LA in 57 with infant mom
>she works as a waitress at a cafe where the Dodgers ate by the Coliseum before Dodger stadium was finished
>they win in 59
>and again in 63 and 65
>dad immigrated from England, also as an infant in 57, but didn't settle in LA until early 60's
> dad took my mom to a game in 81 as their second date
>they win that year
>again in 88
I know we're gonna be the new buffalo bills but damnit if I don't love the Dodgers, it's literally part of why I exist

born and bred scouser, family supported them. 95% of my school were reds. i only know one cousin who's a blue and he use to be in the same youth team as rooney.

The house I lived and grew up to is at 15min by foot from the stadium

Attached: 12316456123564.jpg (550x567, 48K)

Saw Micheal Owen that goal against Argentina in 1998 when I was 8 and decided to support the team he played for, and I've suffered for that decision since.

At least I didn't pick Leeds like my little brother.

Born in London, loved Frank Lampard, John Terry and Joe Cole. Felt like they could have been my older brothers or something. Also loved the Chelsea blue. My dad says he supports Millwall but hasn’t been to a game in like 40 years.

they had a cool name on fifa 07

Attached: IMG_1365.png (240x240, 84K)

even thought my family supports the rival team, I always lived near the stadium and always could see the stadium from my window. Sometimes when games are playing and I dont have time to watch it I just open the window and listen.

Attached: 1544508687919.jpg (1029x1000, 827K)

Because they won the CL yesterday. Proud the Reds fan since yesterday desu.

Attached: lfc.png (740x863, 269K)

grandad was one of the truest fans
made eveyone in the family a member the moment they became part of it (either by birth of marriage)
he passed on thatpassion to his children, which then passed it on to their children
also its my city's team, we're not plastics like most of the country

Attached: 1489222767809.png (1015x983, 1.81M)

i can see the camp nou from my balcony

When I was a kid I remember the name Michael Owen being like this amazing superhero so I started watching the "red team"'s matches when I was 7. Also my dad has always been like a general football fan, not exactly a team fan so I would watch the Red Team's PL and CL games because of Owen. After he left for Madrid I learned about Gerrard, and Carra and they became my heroes. In 2004/05 at 8 years old I started watching the Red Team's CL games as a religion and the Chelsea game really changed my perception of this team, and then Istanbul fucked my head forever. I started watching and actually understanding around age 13, so 2009 when they finished 2nd to Manure. Then I endured the Hodgson/Rodgers era which was fucking horrible except of course of 2013/14. Now I finally see them win it again, after 14 years. It's been a hell of a ride.

They won the CL yesterday

Liverpool FC, the current champions of UCL.. #hiphiphooray

my dad and im from the area of all of them

My aunt is a Liverpool supporter, and when I lived in the UK her support rubbed off on me. But it really wasn't until the end of the Evans reign sand start of the houllier era that I actually started following Liverpool religiously, because of Owen

I was super rebellious as a kid and my dad liked every team except Liverpool.

You'll Walk Never Walk Alone?

I was born with a congenital disorder which regularly causes my place of birth to change to the city that most recently won a championship.

It was rough for a couple years, but it's held steady in Boston for quite a while now. I think the symptoms may be lessening.