This was unironically the most boring final I've ever seen

This was unironically the most boring final I've ever seen.
Ajax should have won.

Attached: Champions-League-Logo.jpg (1890x1553, 120K)

No doubts about this, it looked like a Serie A match

I was surprised at how shit Liverpool was. I've seen mid-table greek teams have more structured attacks. These fags couldn't string more than 3 passes together.
At least tottenham tried to attack in an orthological manner

Are the other "Premier League" games as boring as this one?

klopp is shit at finals, liverpool is shit at away games, they were afraid to lose they had no cold blood, tottenham is only good at physical impact, it works on non epl teams

yes, if it wasn't for all the poos and pajeets in this world the EPL would be horrid

>Muh Cruyff Final!! fags still seething
Loving every lel. YNWA

>liverpool is shit at away games
Except they aren't

>3 week break since last game
they need to make the final closer to the end of the season. Both teams looked out of form and not in the right place mentally.

I really enjoyed Ajax' amazing run but I'm also glad I dont have to hear about their 2019 CL trophy until the end of time. They already dominate the media and they would've become absolutely insufferable

how can you be so deluded?

just cancel that stupid boxind day concept and you won't have problems

Spurs play terrible football. It's all long balls and passes into the channels and rotational fouling in midfield. Their entire gameplan is to bully ball-playing sides by turning the game into a physical battle. The thing is, if you don't try to outplay them in the middle of the pitch they can't actually do anything. They're a completely reactive side. All they can do when asked to be proactive is blindly launch balls into the box. It's why they barely had any chances from open play. Liverpool's play may not have been enjoyable to watch but it was perfect for frustrating Spurs.

blame the FA for setting it up like that

Literally only 64% pass accuracy and 34% possession.
Nice "champions".

Attached: 1559328059764.jpg (446x435, 82K)

>YNWA

Attached: 14114748-0-image-a-84_1559156088790.jpg (634x436, 43K)

I was rooting for Spurs but was glad Liverpool scored the second goal

Word. Not just in football either, but accounting other sports too.

It feels like UEFA had just decided to make up to Slipperpool for last year's refball with their favourite halal muslims so they just killed the match the first chance they got, one minute in

Liverpoo sat back and let them have the ball after the goal knowing they'd do nothing with it

Cope

You'd think it was a pre-season friendly if you didn't know any better. Utterly spineless performance by both teams.

that's bullshit,

Blame UEFA for being so greedy as to have the final 3 weeks after season end

Blame your shitty FA for ending the season so early.

Liverpool played like a well coached team, pressuring high with the ball in the opp half and dropping way low with the ball on their half. Granted it's a luxury you can afford when you start the game with a 1 goal lead. Anywho, good cynical execution, but holy shit is it boring to watch. Especially since Tots didn't know what the fuck to do apart from feeding Son in space, which they rarely had.

The worst game of the cup, is the final. Jesus. What a piece of shit game, i literally felt asleep, and watched the rest on replay.

Felt like I was watching a Ligue 1 Guingamp-Dijon match on a cold and rainy November night. Surreal.

if you didnt watch the game and just went by the numbers you'd think it was schalke that won CL. then you remember you watched the full 90 mins and you'd think it was MSV duisburg that won CL.