Surely he should unironically be in the conversation for greatest CB of all time now, right?

Surely he should unironically be in the conversation for greatest CB of all time now, right?

Attached: 1553885161541.png (580x497, 368K)

This should be in conversation for the greatest meme stat of all time

IMPERIAL MAN MOUNTAIN

NESTA of our time

tbf that's pretty great

seething abls were laughing at the start of the season because 70m for a cb.
player of the season la

>dribbling past defenders
>in the year of our lord 2019
do these faggots even watch football? Most players nowadays couldn't dribble their way past a training cone

matip enables him

I don't think I understand this stat, I swear I've seen players dribble past him in games

They tried

>

Attached: 2019-06-02 10-57-08 0-5.webm (928x522, 2.95M)

Didn't know Liverpool played in orange.

Why does that trophy lift look so soulless?

Attached: E96A632A-585E-4916-BF90-294301AF4153.jpg (634x465, 121K)

he didn't dribble past him though
still that's awful defending.

>Longest period in Premiership history without an opponent completing a successful dribble past him
>Highest Expected Interventions and second highest Expected Clearances in premiership history
>Highest % of CODZ (clearances outside of danger zone) relative to SARDINEZ (Smashed And Rash Discharges Into Nasty Exposure Zones) in premiership history
>Greatest proportion of correctly templed headers (ie lowest proportion of headers that went off the scalp or face) from indirect free kicks in the history of football
>Lowest total space covered by swinging arms from corners in premier league history (meaning less likely to handball or elbow someone)
>Lowest total reliance of stud length to complete slide tackles in Premiership history
>If you add up all his cards received, and compare to his total body surface area, the ratio is the lowest in Premiership history for CBs over 185cm tall
>Most distance covered in six yard box defending indirect free kicks and corners whilst not being active in play in premiership history
>Greatest proportion of successful third recovery challenges in the 2010-2019 period of Premiership history
>Greatest expected leap distance in premiership history, in situations where he was going to leave the ground but ended up staying down because someone else made the header
>lowest number of confused stares in response to an opposing player dropping the shoulder in premiership history
>most blocks with 'SS Gap' (short sock gap) in premiership history (best zone to block with as the lack of fabric in this zone makes the ball rebound further from goal)

He's the GOAT. nobody can compete. Stats prove it.

Attached: vvd.jpg (565x390, 34K)

Kek

Attached: 1555011565087.jpg (322x322, 24K)

Brilliant

He's such a joke, imagine standing 20 meters away from Messi to protect some lame dribble stat just so Messi can score. He also got cucked by Ryan Babel too

Because it is, compare Portugal's 2016 lift to Greece 04 or even Spain 2012, it's lacking in fireworks

Yes. Winning one major trophy makes you the GOAT, everyone knows this

now this is quality posting

I love how pakis and poos love their stats

he did dribble past him to score, just in a different direction

doesnt change the fact he is a meme and Matip GOAT

reminder he played for us (celtic)

he probably wins the balloon

Threadly reminder that Shkodran Mustafi has better stats AND is a World Champion.

Didn't dribble past him tho did he?

>literally doesn't get dribbled past
>only reason the shot gets off is because Dumphries gets in his way like a retard
If this is the best example of VVD not being a good CB, then he probably is the best CB in the world right now.

exquisite