What's your secret chili ingredient?

What's your secret chili ingredient?

Attached: 1559000873614.jpg (826x620, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYtMoDcwAoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love.

Snickers

dick

poz arab semen

perro caca

Don't wash my hands after cleaning my ass with them, the tradtional indian way

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

This will sound disgusting but trust me on this. If you are ever going to make chili step on some hot rocks first and give yourself a FOOT BLISTER. the clear juice from the blister is a fucking incredible ingredient in this. It has a subtle aciditiy that plays well with the heat of the chilies. It is also a very potent and unique flavour, and NOBODY will be able to guess what it is. there is no supermarket ingredient that can match it. You need 2 blisters of juice for every 4 people you are serving. It HAS to be foot blisters as well. I don't know why but I think the way the juices get shaken up as you walk makes them taste tangier. Blisters on the other parts of the body aren't as good. Trust me on this.

Attached: blister.jpg (363x390, 15K)

your parents

One time I popped a blister on my foot and it flew to my eye
bad feel

Janny tears

Waking up in the morning in your mom's bed while she is cooking it for me. Or maybe it's just the way she cooks it.

>beans with minced meat
Disgusting.

Shredded cheese

have sex

Is there actually any chili in there? With americans you never know.

i wanted to cook a chili a while ago
so i went to youtube to get some nice recipes. comments were filled with "this is not a real chili". every fucking video.
but no one ever tells what a "real" chili is

Beans

you have several types of chili (mexican chili, texan chili etc) and everyone thinks their type of chili is the original and best one

there are even insane people who think "real" chili shouldn't have beans

have beans

youtube.com/watch?v=sYtMoDcwAoQ