Now that the dust has settled ... how do we fix this shit ?

Now that the dust has settled ... how do we fix this shit ?

Attached: BFA328E7-740E-43F0-B143-E9A5A98C713A.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Need to buy an actual good creative central midfielder.
Need to play aurier more
Try to not lose too many players (Eriksen)

Support Arsenal instead

Nah mate , I’m not a nonce

>I’m not a nonce
Flag suggests otherwise

Please, they reached the final and they are 3rd in their league, have some respect for them. Some years ago it was an irrelevant team

They didn't get any sympathy from me, Spuds players didn't even bother to attack until the last 20 minutes.

Bring back bale

Cheated by the Refs in the first minute.

This shit is more rigged than the NBA.

>wins with 2 million casualties
H-heh, n-noting personarr, kiddo

Its not broken. Tottenham are doing exactly what they are supposed to: never win anything. Ever. They are a team for betas and jews.

Champions overcome deficits, not kick the ball around for 70 odd minutes doing jack shit

I am still shocked, how the fuck do you play kane ahead of moura???? Why sas llorente not on the pitch?

actually sign someone this year
and honestly, STOP FUCKING PUTTING KANE AND DELE IN THE STARTING XI WHEN THEY HAVENT PLAYED FOR MONTHS AND THE TEAM PLAYS FAR FAR FAR FAAAAAAAAAR BETTER WITHOUT KANE IN IT
let kane

let kane be the supersub till he has his confidence back, then he can start starting games again

as you were. most people are rooting for them. if they actually start investing, they'll easily leapfrog arsenal and chelsea.

Spend money.

Why do people keep saying this? Chelsea are third!

Remove the niggers and kikes (and niggerkikes like Drake)

Kane is too arrogant to be a supersub, he demanded to be in the first team and Poch capitulated.

>Remove the kikes
>from Israel Shalomspur FC

eriksen is overrated, let him go to real

Guess it'll be tough to fix (((them))) then.

Spurs seem to have an incredible ability of locking in a certain place in the league for most of the season and then throwing it away right at the end.
Most people I know still forget they came 3rd in a two-horse title race with Leicester.

>Why do people keep saying this? Chelsea are third!

lol

They're going to have to be irrationally patient.

Marquee players don't want to play for Tottenham. The team they have at the moment is good, they have a great manager, but not that something extra that can win you league or European titles. Man City and Liverpool are a million miles ahead of them. Chelsea can still buy their way out of trouble.

Eventually they will win something, but you might be looking at 10 years from now for the team to feel 'established' enough that they're a draw for world class players, and revenue is so strong they can afford to bring them in.

Give the ball to son

>scored 0 goals
Hotspur? More like Coldspur

Attached: BASED.jpg (187x250, 5K)

Why do you want to fix teams overachieving?

they need another more defensive midfielder

Need to buy some attacking fullbacks and go full gegenpress

did we not watch the same game? They have attacking fullbacks. Trippier is kinda a meme though. Rose was probably their best player today.

Buy lo Celso, NDombele, a new RB and striker

KANE OUT
DELLE ALLI OUT
SON OUT
ERIKSEN OUT
ROSE OUT
TRIPPIER OUT

Literally anyone else IN

They overperformed and should have went out against man city or ajax. They will never get this far again in the CL

Eriksen, Alli and Trippier (could stay as a sub) should be the only ones to leave.
Get Lo Celso, Ndombele, Pepe + a decent RB and a good 2nd striker.

Unironically build the team around Son. Sell Kane and Eriksen when they are still valuable. Dont ever play Alli again. Find Trippier, Moura and Lloris replacement from midtable club like Watford, Soton or Newcastle.

Son isn't very good though