Would this fix basketball?

NBA should change to 5 ten minute periods. First team to win 3 periods wins the game. Every period would be crucial so the players would play harder from the beginning and would make the whole game worth watching instead of just the 4th quarter

Attached: IMG_3793.jpg (1412x2338, 402K)

>stealing my patented idea
get outta hurr

I like it. Also get rid of 3 pointers.

Since that would mean 3-5x the amount of end-game hacking, also make it one free throw and possession
Christ how has that shit existed so long where breaking the rules is a viable strategy

Fixing basketball is simple: bring back handchecking and maybe even eliminate corner 3's

This would be kino

>dem perfect long toes

Attached: tfw.jpg (315x316, 77K)

>Harvey fucked her.

he probably took this pic

NBA should adopt FIBA rules

I love this fucking pic.

Attached: emma_watson.jpg (3802x2381, 1M)

My god she aged like a loaf of bread

Cut the regular season by 20 games. Playoffs go back to best of 5, finals remain best of 7. Handchecking is brought back, allow real defense. Flopping is a tech.

Not even remotely perfect. Get bent.

Ape hoop is rigged

God she is painfully average

>British genes

It may better if each time is set like voleyball, this make the firsts 3 times reasonable to watch.

That's one of the selling points for her though. She seems like the approachable, nice lass who you learned and hung out with. Basically the perfect fit for the role that made her a millionaire.

NBA just needs less fucking timeouts. Our local amateur leagues run 2 timeouts per half and the game flows nicely.

>3 timeouts per half
>call travelling
>remove draft lottery
>cut number of teams down to 20.

stop calling everything in favor of the star player
start allowing defense again

Attached: 1537645078637.webm (642x360, 511K)

Worse rhan diveball.