Beta Uprising

What is the secret to his power? Is it nofap? Or was it just pure incel rage?

Attached: fatspicmanletdicklet.jpg (960x731, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wo2enNf3bmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's the weird thing, the guy doesn't even have much power. I have no idea what happened. I'm so confused.

>the guy doesn't even have much power

He clearly does. He has a lot of weight, you ever seen any of Butterbean's old matches? He was actually really successful as a boxer. Weight is massive in boxing if the fat dude also has fast hands and this spic's punches even looked normal speed on the slomo cam.

you see them 2 stood in a bar together, your only gonna pick 1 winner

>the guy doesn't even have much power. I have no idea what happened. I'm so confused.

AJ doesn't have a chin, for one.

Irrelevant as he's went toe to toe with Povetkin and (albeit a long passed his best) Klitschko and won. Povetkin was fucking rocking him for half the fight with punches that made this spic's look like tickles and he managed to weather it.

He clearly does have a chin, and has demonstrated this in the past, so how the fuck did this spic manage to rock him so badly he downed him 4 fucking times.

The peak performance meme came true.

Joshua clearly had sex and/or fapped shortly before the match. Hence his visible lethargy and lack of aggression the entire fight. Perhaps tempted by a spicy latina working for the Mexican race.

>that's the weird thing, the guy doesn't even have much power.
bruh

Breaking News: Joshua having a concussion test post-fight. Holy fucking shit this fat manlet spic has just retired Anthony Joshua, fucking LOL.

boxing plen here, how does a pro boxer not get a concussion after every fight?

Chicano power ese.

Drake was backstage

>how does a pro boxer not get a concussion after every fight?

By guarding/defending adequately. You know the kind of power a heavyweight punch has, right? You cannot move into one or allow one to cleanly travel through the head.

There's a YouTube video of one of Tommy Morrison's fight where some nigger gets him against the ropes and nearly kills him as the ref was too much of a retard to stop it. Tommy was never the same after this fight.

Joshua was hurt bad in this one, he was totally out of it by the end.

>the guy doesn't even have much power
guy

come on

>He was actually really successful as a boxer.
He LITERALLY got knocked out by a 50 year old Larry Holmes.
Even fighters out of the top 100 were beating Larry Holmes at that age.

Regardless, his win record is really good for a guy who had so many fights.

Total 91
Wins 77
By knockout 58
Losses 10
By knockout 2
Draws 4

t.. brit posting on new york wifi. Go back home

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHY DIDNT I STAY UP

Chicanos are the most powerful race in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=wo2enNf3bmk
DROPPING BOMBS

he is from Baja though.

Baja is basically the US with all the old white people that live there

reminds me of all the other bit boxer. hatton. exposed

BASED CHADCANO
Factz

that's south, aka, worst Baja, northern Baja is composed only of superior northern mexican specimens with no indio or gringo blood.

>You cannot move into one or allow one to cleanly travel through the head.
Of course, yes, you simply don't allow your opponent to punch you. Good strategy indeed.

how is /fit/ taking this
/k/ needs to send them some brownies so they feel better

the anglojew shitskin atrocidad vs the latin american son of the white conquerors

He does have power. Parker said he hits harder than AJ

Basically yeah this is the tactic and why fights generally are stopped in the ring by good refs if a fighter is not adequately defending himself at this level, because serious serious fucking damage can and has occurred when fights move into or take clean heavyweight punches.

Joshua took a lot of big, heavy blows tonight to the head, he couldn't follow the refs instructions and was moving towards his corner instinctively seemingly pleading them to throw in the towel.

You are thinking of Baja California SUR, not Baja California

>boxing marks falling for another shoot
yikes
at least wrastling fans admit they are retarded

he fought total amateurs in Toughman shows dude. butterbean was not a legit boxer.

but yes, unaesthetic fatties can be good boxers.

is this fatass really the first mexican HW champ?

fat guys have some of the strongest hits in a lot of sports, have you ever seen Mike Hunt or Roy Nelson?

This guy is like when in Dragonball they use weighted gear.

His punches are normal speed but like triple weight

POWER = MASS * ACCELERATION

fookin brainlets

>Or was it just pure incel rage?
I don't think Ruiz is an icenell like you, desu senpai.

Punching force is more like impact though.

AJ is more beta than Ruiz if you watch interviews. AJ is socially awkward but some Americans are fooled by the accent.

>have you ever seen Mike Hunt

Hmm....

Attached: IMG_3705.jpg (2048x1365, 308K)

Top kek

Power in boxing has a lot more to do with skill than weight distribution. Not a very good post and kind of misleading.

Nobody except retarded scaffolders thought Hatton would survive against pac or floyd.

Attached: hatton_pac.jpg (960x639, 413K)

He has 4 kids.
He does have power, and AJ cannot take it. AJ goes down in sparring, he needs to get these yes men away from him and hire a defensive coach. If he was smart he'd go find Klitschko and Lennox and pay them whatever he needs to to teach him everything Steward taught them about defence. You know who else bothered to go and seek advice from Steward for their career when he was still alive? Tyson Fury, a real student of boxing.

AJ can't see this as a blip and think he can just do the same or do his regular training and fight style to get back. He needs to really really improve his boxing skills. Getting caught with those combos, not used to any form of speed, awful footwork, not recognising that any big shot you land will be answered with a flurry which is all Ruiz did over and over again. Well, why change it if it's working so fucking well right. Ruiz did great, but I can't even say he overperformed or turned the dial to 11 or anything. He took the 1st knockdown of his life and dealt with it the right way. AJ took like the 15th of his and went about things 100% the wrong way.

It will be interesting to see if Ruiz can handle the spotlight, many of these type of guys can't handle that side which is why they lose the rematch, their mental is all fucked up. If he can, he should keep it in America or better yet take another fight in Mexico.

Maybe he practiced boxing before getting in the ring

>Harrison
>Joshua
>Khan
>A Diversity of Frauds

Not likely, no heavyweight actually practices how to box besides Fury.

That 'nigger' was Ray Mercer, world class chin and gave LL a close fight. Morrison was always trash.

Based Amy poster CHI

>that cholo stance

Truly based

any webms?

Would it be historically accurate to say Brits have always feared the Spic?

FAT GUYS OF THE WORLD UNITEEEEEE

kek'd

>Anthony Joshua
>"Brit"

Attached: 1559487108156.webm (640x360, 2.07M)

another

Attached: 1559487198502.webm (640x360, 2.53M)

>comes to ring with nigerian flag
everyone hates that smelly nigger here

>4 kids
Based.

are you retarded?

>he fought total amateurs in Toughman shows dude
That's bullshit. He started there, but he turned pro in 94 and won the IBA super heavyweight belt in 97. Sure, he was never an elite guy, but he was an attraction for over a decade and an entertaining fighter.

Watching the monkey's brain malfunction after that first left is satisfying.

The fight was over on that left, you can actually pinpoint the moment his brain disconnects from the rest of his body.

AJ is just a PED using fraud who's 6'6" with long arms

Tyson Fury would box circles around him and he's an idiot who'd get caught by Wilder in the first 6 rounds

so...

Ruiz has once-in-a-generation level handspeed at heavyweight.

Hmm, maybe they should have watched that Parker fight, because Ruiz was not outclassed in that at all.

Parker actually did show how to beat him. You are going to need a good fucking jab. Why is jab so underrated it's a punch you really need.

I-i-is Mexico gonna get revenge on Trump by sending all their cholo homies to take Estados Unidos over? I'm scared guys.

Attached: 1399418651185.gif (290x207, 833K)

Speed>power

>incel rage
the guy has 4 kids

you really underestimate the mexicans, they are alpha as fuck, have night test and grow up is tough conditions
while blacks have higher level of estrogen and weak mentality - hypejobshua wasnt even out - he totally gave up

Attached: 892I76706FvjqPM.png (1353x132, 41K)

lol only whites and asians can be incels. I'm 31 and my 5th kid will be born in 3 months.

Based and Redpilled

Will niggers hang themselves when Thurman lose to Pac?

Based. It explains why Mexicans work hard and expect little in return, while blacks have a victim mentality all the time.

>IBA
>heavyweight belt

For context, so few people care about the IBA that if you google it, the top video result is the butterbean fight. He fought Ed White who was 4-1 at the time for that "title". They would later have a rematch in 2006, with white having lost his last 8 fights in a row (7 of those by knockout). Thanks for confirming that you don't know shit about boxing.

Bulled it at school.
When punches are just bouncing off and he's twatting AJ full force tell me you can't see it.

>heavyweight "boxing"

what's it like being poor?

Thanks for confirming that you're a retarded zoomer who knows nothing about boxing beyond the past five years, so had to look it up on Google. The IBA doesn't matter any more. Before you were born in the early 2000s, things were different. Don't @ me again, kid.

There is no secret. He won because AJ is a fraud and eventually he would get found out. Remember when he scraped a win against 45 year old Klitschko.

AJ weas clearly confused and off before the fight.
Look at that pic; couldn't even put his headphones on properly.

hahahahaha

Morrison was good but the dude got aids, he probably would have liked to die in the ring

major falio effect

Anyone have proof that he had a concussion? It’s pretty obvious he did, but there’s gotta be a doctors diagnosis.

you're using subjective evidence for an argument where objective evidence is available yet you wonder why they don't match. Fatty finished him, povetkin did not. No one gives a fuck how hard you think the punches look.

Gloves had weights in them

He didn't even know where he got hit, he was asking where after the bell

>believe you're part of a superior black master race
>get beat up by some chubby mexican

lmfao

Ruiz Blanco ultra instinct form

the people he got rocked the most by were almost 40 dude

great pic lmao

>5 kids
>That flag
How are you able to support a family of +7 with our shit salaries

>roy nelson

we're talking about real fighting here

Prime Butterbean heems Joshua and Ruiz the same night.

CHADcano master race

Oh the one that gives you 10 seconds to recover from pillow induced concussive blows?

Stupid maquilero

Ruiz is deceptively fast and powerful

Morrison had potential but he was a dumbass and he let whores, drugs and a drinking problem ruin him. He was also likely competing through most of his prime years while HIV positive as well so that definitely had an effect on his performance.

Mexicans usually have like 16 kids, a beaner with only 4 is basically an incel

daddy strength

the champ a unit his hammers are solid , ajs are just polished up

if you are heavyweight champ or contender , theres gonna be heaps of dudes you have dropped in your life , you cant get to the top of boxing without fucking people up ....why would anyone be surprised aj got fucked up , heavyweight always one punch away from an ender .

Refs always check the gloves.

He have OK power for a top heavyweight.
Which means more power than any guy at the average joe's gym.

You idiots, Ruiz didn't win in spite of his build he won BECAUSE of it.
Short and fat is objectively the best build for fighting. It consistently dominates all heavyweight weightclasses in combat sports. Look at Daniel Cormier or Fedor or Mike Tyson.
It should be expected that me man walking in the ring 20 pounds heavier and significantly shorter would dominate. It's only angry lanklets that can't fight who pretend short fat men have a disadvantage and that tall muscular men are peak masculinity. They arent, short fat men are peak dominance, performance, and masculinity.

>he doesn't know who Ray Mercer is.
"please be OK Femi. I love you"
t.

Attached: 1559485219253.png (1456x1313, 2.28M)

The equation for punches is the kinetic energy transfer equation,
KE = (1/2)*mass*(velocity^2)
There is something very important to see in that equation. Mass increases kinetic energy transfer LINEARLY, whereas speed increases it EXPONENTIALLY. Punched 1 meter faster is the same as gaining like 30 pounds of weight when punching. Mix good speed wth 260 pounds of fatstrong mass and you have a really heavy hitter. This is also why deontay wilder hits so hard even though he's only 213 pounds. He's FAST

mexicans are the best boxers in the world dont @ me

they do. thats why they cant speak after their careers end.