The man exposed himself, and then began to pleasure himself like he was a gorilla...

>The man exposed himself, and then began to pleasure himself like he was a gorilla. An Italian woman objected to what the fan was doing, and tried to remonstrate. She then accused the man of putting his hand up her skirt, and when she complained further he hit her round the head.

based

Attached: download.png (742x648, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LateHumans/status/1134857707285110785
twitter.com/Espball/status/1135051731992293381
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just a bit of banter

a*gloids are not people

brit banter is a thing of beauty

based anglo

why can't johnny foreigner handle a bit o' banter

based scouser dabbing on thots

>The man exposed himself, and then began to pleasure himself like he was a gorilla

The shit storm that would ensue if he was black.

SCAR SUM FAKING WANKS

good fuck spain i hate those fucks

Attached: IMG-20190601-WA0017.jpg (1440x592, 62K)

just a cheeky wank infront of the lads

In his defense if this was in Britain it would be considered normal behaviour

nowt wrong with masturbating in public
he shouldn't be touching up women though, that's grim

The world isn't the usa

What a lad

seek help

Desu some nordic specimens really look like apes. Look at Bale, the's the missing link.

You're right, it's even worse.

CAM ON ENGLAND
SMACK SOME FACKIN WOPS

>based
that flag

checks out

Couldn't be helped

Attached: 1559417431883.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

>pleasure himself like he was a gorilla
Rub himself for 30 seconds, grunt and then go sit in the corner sniffing his hand?

Attached: 1528830868781.jpg (400x323, 51K)

>
yet

Can any nation even compete with our banter?

Attached: 1558975271184.jpg (760x752, 114K)

Public masturbation is fucking hot so I don't blame him at all. I masturbate in public constantly. I could easily get a girlfriend and have sex if I wanted but why bother? Masturbating in public is way better than any sexual performance with woman could ever hope to be. Masturbating directly in front of people is best. I hate those public masturbators who claim that public masturbation is hot when you are NOT being watched, and the 'secrecy' and 'fear of being caught' is what turns them on. What a load of bullshit! If you are going to get turned on by the 'fear of getting caught' you might as well just cum on a public building or religious worship zone and leave the cum there, then the fear of getting caught will last as long as the police investigate the crime and could find your DNA. This could last months a far longer feeling of fear than you'd get in a bush or at a train station. I masturbate in public, which means I masturbate in the face of the public. I want many people seeing my dick as possible. Its hot to think about all the angles people are watching you from, to know that some of them are sitting directly opposite you on the water fountain and can see the smegma on your dick as the foreskin comes back over the head, and to know that others are far away, in the top floor of the restaurant opposite, barely able to see what you are doing but certain it would ruin their dinner if you were sitting next to them, and some people are walking towards you, gradually paying more and more attention as you stroke your cock. That is hot. Masturbating at a champions league final... he has respect that must have been amazing. The best kind of masturbation is the kind with 'special observers' ie people who wouldn't normally see you masturbate. In this case the fucking PLAYERS might have looked up and caught a glimpse. thats fucking hot the thought of Jordan Henderson seeing you win your sixth smegmampions league. The hottest observer I've ever had was the town mayor.

she sounds like a cunt desu

Based & smegpilled

Unironically England would benefit from sharia law

The Anglo menace

can someone post a webm of a guy behind the reporter lowering his pants and wiggling his junk next to some kids

>spanish cops are fascist we din dun

english are even worse at supporting than football

Is that the Turk blood speaking, Igor?

this sort of behavior is expected from niggers, its only newsworthy because he is white

Attached: CGWrnCDWwAEs_d1[1].jpg (390x365, 23K)

Are br*ts even white? This behavior is Salvadoran tier, I think their media/propaganda paints a rosier image than the drunk, criminal reality.

>english are even worse at supporting than football
haver?

Based as fuck

The vid is on twatters, his dick is tiny too.

its just banter m8

>twitter.com/LateHumans/status/1134857707285110785

HAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit

great banter desu

Very much like a gorilla then

>JFs seething in this thread as per usual
Goodo

>those assmad replies

Attached: 1445427756001.jpg (200x200, 13K)

twitter.com/Espball/status/1135051731992293381

based spanish cops

haha same

He forgot his license for it in england...

Your country is a third world shithole full of hobos, cucks, sudacas and niggers with a ratio of robberies, rapes and murders that is fucking embarrassing. California is worse than Sweden and Canada together, you are just cultureless fake country whose sole purpose is to serve the interests of Israel and the zionists in the last 100 years.

mátate fracasado