Oscar Valdez vs Jason Sanchez

>Saturday June 15th - BT Sport ESPN+
Josh Warrington vs Kid Galahad

>Saturday June 15th BT Sport ESPN+
Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz

>Saturday June 15th Sky Sports UK DAZN US
Mairis Briedis vs Krzysztof Glowacki
Yunier Dorticos vs Andrew Tabiti

Attached: 1559446651533.jpg (1074x720, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajmI1P3r1w4
youtube.com/watch?v=kas6n6HMjy4
youtube.com/watch?v=gunHKEiC9Eo
twitter.com/Andy_destroyer1?lang=en
twitter.com/ZainnnAK/status/1135029069924491265
youtube.com/watch?v=VZRyklzGMok
twitter.com/Anorld__/status/1135037629534298117
youtube.com/watch?v=NbA61GfBNcM
twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1135027574663462912
twitter.com/babyitsmb/status/1135031497235357696
youtube.com/watch?v=7Bwwo7ctG10
twitter.com/thethreepoints/status/1135046916528627712
youtube.com/watch?v=neqojZk3HS4
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ4P1ySqbLg
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/73009940/#73010901
instagram.com/p/ByMWalvHIZj/
youtube.com/watch?v=I0vSpewcMx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the thread.

I knew AJ was a paper champ but fuck that was grim

Ruiz was based, he gave those biased britcuck ref and judges absolutely no chance to try and dq him on trumped up charges

I can't believe anthony johnson lost to a fat kid

the aj meme is officially resting in piss.
thank you al haymon.

Attached: aj dropped by ruiz.webm (640x360, 1.53M)

So much for that African genetic superiority.

imagine when the cazzies wake up and turn on the news

>Man it's been a while since I've seen Joshua fight, was he always look this similar to Frank Bruno?
If only I had realized what my mind was telling me, I would be a little richer for it

I'm going to buy a box of Snickers on monday.

How come the mainstream media talk about Ruiz like hes a full on Mexican when hes born and raised in the USA. I mean I get why people on here won't consider him a real American but I'm talking about even in the mainstream media they keep calling him Mexican. It would be like the UK media calling AJ Nigerian

>he gave those biased britcuck ref and judges absolutely no chance to try and dq him on trumped up charges
They were going to rob him blind like they did to Robinson and Persoon earlier on the card.
One of the judges, despite Ruiz dropping AJ 4 times and dominating every round except for round 2, had AJ ahead, I kid you not.

The corruption in Boxing is so blatant.
Thank god Ruiz took it out of the judges hands. The ref even gave AJ all that extra time despite spitting out his mouth piece, despite not being prepared by the count of 10, despite trying to stall for more time.

Attached: 1559445418488.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

This could not have been a more JUST night for Matchroom. Two prospects exposed and their biggest star knocked out on his US debut by a fat guy.

PBC literally has every heavyweight champion in the world

Attached: ruizd.png (258x332, 54K)

The hype job is officially fucking revealed. Took long enough.

Can someone post all the webms? Including the one of AJ quitting

Wait how many times did giganigga get knocked down? 3 or 4?

fucking insane how one had aj up in points

unbelievable scenes

how come everytime ruiz hurt AJ it was right after he got hurt himself? mexican warrior blood?

Attached: lilfemitired.webm (640x360, 2.53M)

hearn is fucking finished lmao.
the card really was an utter disaster.

Katie Taylor isn't even a prospect, she's their female golden goose.
In one night, both of Matchroom's golden geese got cooked despite being overwhelming favorites. It's hilarious.

I lost count. Was laughing too hard.

wow i cant believe i missed it aj is bum

>adolescent cholo
>had the nickname of destroyer from young age
based

fat doesn't automatically = bad stamina.
While yes, people who are fat usually have bad stamina but that is because they are fat because they eat too much and don't work out enough to burn it off.
You can be fat and have great stamina, you just have to work out enough and eat enough.

A challenger appears

Attached: dubois26.04.jpg (968x645, 63K)

aj going in for the kill without respecting the counter play ruiz had

He always was m8

Twice in the 3rd or 4th
then
Twice in the 7th

I don't really understand why people think Joshua would easily win the rematch. That was a bad fucking loss, way worse than anything Lennox suffered. He was beaten to the punch and knocked down several times. Modern fighters, especially heavyweights, are never the same after they take sustained punishment like that in a single fight. Joe Frazier was never the same after he got obliterated by foreman. I'm not sure Anthony Joshua can still be great going forward

youtube.com/watch?v=ajmI1P3r1w4

AJ wasnt hurt, he just leaned back a bit too far

AJ has terrible defense and ruiz has fast hands. Aj always drops his hands during a fight

THE SCHOOL IS BACK

NEXT STEP: RIGO BECOMING THE CHAMP AGAIN

Attached: firefox_2019-06-02_06-17-46.png (619x36, 2K)

think some boxers would be stunned from that punch ruiz took but he ate that shit no problem

Attached: aj v ruiz 3rd round kd.webm (640x360, 2.07M)

Yeah, he ate the shot and then countered. The guy with the most heart and chin was going to win, and AJ is an absolute heartlet/chinlet.

it's to get Mexican fans since they make like half of the boxing fanbase

I'm so happy to have witnessed both the rise and the fall of Matchroom Boxing.
Thank you Mr.Eddie Hearn. Thank you very much.

I got this video on my youtube recommended page;
youtube.com/watch?v=kas6n6HMjy4

Hahaha, irony.

This is beyond exposed

Didn't some britanon say that Okolie chinned AJ in sparring? I think his chin has left this earth lads

>mouthguard out
>resting on the ropes, devastated
BEANED

What if Eddie puts a fix in, and Ruiz gets VADA'd like Eddie did to Miller?
I wouldn't put it past the slimy bastard.

Attached: 1555699245777.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

fucking clobbered with that right

I'm not going to lie, these are pretty sad knockdowns. Joshua is a bum.

Whyte vs Ruiz would actually be a good fight. Think whyte would spark Ruiz though if I'm honest.

Thank god heavyweight division will finally be interessing.

lads can we now see the bodybuilder body isnt ideal for boxing?

it saps your stamina
makes you slower
wastes your training time lifting weights
and ruiz/wilder show you dont need to be 250lbs of muscle to knock someone out, its mostly technique, accuracy, and a full body motion rather than having big arms and chest

Attached: 1559423903237.jpg (1080x1074, 117K)

That was me and I made it up, kek

lmao hearn will be found overdosed in his hotel come morning.

Attached: american-boxing-advisor-al-haymon-s-net-worth-incomes-his-profession.jpg (728x455, 15K)

Reminder getting dropped doesn't mean shit.

Ruiz was ahead on 1 scorecard and AJ was down on 2 scorecard by 1 (one) point.

I hope they release these cards later.

AJ was up despite being knockdown 4 times?

That is even more disgraceful than the Canelo vs GGG first fight

it was all allegedly and everyone assumed he was bullshitting along with the 100 other fighters who had also claimed they'd chinned them
turns out they might not have been bullshitting after all

I don't equate this loss with Lennox Lewis' losses to McCall and Rahman. 1. McCall and Rahman were much better fighters than Ruiz. 2. It was largely due to Lewis being out of shape.

AJ is a chinlet at all times whereas Lewis showed a chin, especially in later fights.

Aye if this was a biased decision loss then maybe but this was a straight fucking hammering. AJ has to be on suicide watch, and even if he doesnt off himself I doubt he'll go into the next fight with ruiz more confident.
I mean fuck he was meant to be peak today

No chance!
Ruiz has a TUE for his snickers.

Because that's the American mindset, they feel closer to their heritage rather than the localation where they were born

AJ is a chinlet. Wilder, fuck even Ortiz would kill him.

BUTTERBEANER
HEARN IS FINISHED
WHYTE ENDING AJS CAREER

THANK YOU MEXIFATS

Attached: 1559447862312.png (614x256, 46K)

Chick on the right looks 14

It does when you lose.

because some of the adjustments to beat him could be easily made and he knocked him down and hurt him a couple of times, we'll see

he's a natural fighter and can react immediately with a shot round the ear

Yeah damn as much of an AJ hater and team bombzquad I am, I feel pretty bad for AJ. Jesus getting stopped by ruiz as the overwhelming favorite must be so fucking embarrassing. At least it wasn't in front of 80k in wembley

Attached: 1559447025781.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

This is your king England?

Attached: D8BsPS_WwAEQjB6.jpg (360x270, 28K)

he'll try to go the distance to get a decision

The ref saved Joshua from Parker.

>WHAT HAVE I BECOME
>MY SWEETEST FRIEND

Attached: 5cf33f6d2500003300dbdf03.jpg (800x528, 66K)

>you dont need to be 250lbs of muscle to knock someone out
how much of his 268Ibs are muscle?

Judges are paid off thanks for reminding me fren!

Lewis was a bum. Riddick Bowe would have killed him.

>headbutt
ruiz cheated

>getting dropped doesnt mean shit

well it puts you on an automatic 10-8 if you don't also get a knockdown so yes it does mean shit.

and takam

AJ was so exposed he even exposed himself as a secret muslim even got down and did the prayer in the ring..

jesus ruiz just pounces on him the second he sees hesitation

Oh ffs

We witnessed a fucking miracle lads

we are the blessed ones

I honestly think if parker had landed one good clean hit on this bum he'd have been exposed a long time ago

He was better when he was lighter, he just looks robotic and has shit stamina with all that muscle.

This is what peak performance looks like. Bear in mind Norton was a chinlet and started boxing quite late.

Turn of your VPN you fucking slag.

Attached: ab06838ed312706053d43c8be444c542.jpg (800x1280, 125K)

I literally don’t know how those scores are possible

>If you kill your enemies they win

Don't need cards and fag points if you just knock a nigger flat.

Jesus AJ. He literally looks like his entire body flashes red the same way a pokemon does when it gets hit.

SWEET BUMOLINE

press s to spit on these fucking bums.

Attached: bums.jpg (1340x874, 196K)

>reverse image search
>Some nigger sucking bille eilishs toes
the fuck

Attached: kek.jpg (480x640, 12K)

SWEET CAROLINE
K.O. O O

AJ or ruiz? ruiz like 12 lbs

God I'm so happy lads. Fuck all you pleb AJ casuals who shitted on Fury and never gave him credit. FUCK. YOU.

If anyone gets hit at clean at heavyweight its over

>that straight that got through clean

Attached: D1m_rwsVYAAVCEr.jpg large.jpg (1080x1082, 70K)

Tbh I didn't knew who this guy was until today. I don't think he's known in Mexico, maybe in the Latino community of the USA he is but not in Mexico that is for sure.

the best part is that joshua got the best hit in that first exchange and then just pussed out when ruiz came back at him and paid the price for it

>Ruiz was ahead on 1 scorecard and AJ was down on 2 scorecard by 1

So AJ was losing all 3 cards? Why not just say that?

Does DAZN drop Matchroom now? They literally signed matchroom for Anthony Joshua.

Based fucking Ruiz

Why aren't more people talking about this.

Fucking hate AJ. Slimy rat.

Not ruiz apparently.

Joshua was fucking robbed by the ref!

andy is the maju

Attached: Majin_buu_by_anjoicaros-d6fa6o8.png (1080x1021, 149K)

imagine having AJ on your P4P list

TYPICAL ROADMAN CAN'T TAKE A FUCKING PUNCH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

me rn
youtube.com/watch?v=gunHKEiC9Eo

AJ will still beat Wilder

no aj was somehow ahead on one of the judges scorecards.

Dearly beloved, let us pray for a miracle. The one-punch miracle which is Anthony Joshua’s only hope of salvation when he enters the kingdom of the heavyweight championship ring.

For Joshua is useless indeed and his time has come too soon for him to lay hands on one of these cherished belts and hereby banish the American pretender from our blessed land.
Poor Joshua has no defence, is devoid of a jab, bereft of all movement

May the good Lord deliver unto him that one punch which can confound Andy Ruiz, so that we may harvest the riches of communion with each other.

>AJ or ruiz?
Ruiz is also AJ, Andy Jr.
And Joshua doesn't weigh 268Ibs right now, does he?

>Turn of your VPN you fucking slag.
I have to be a faggot brit just to think Lewis is a great HW? Pure USA here Hans

S

>EVERYONE I KNOW
>GOES AWAY IN THE END

Attached: somecan.jpg (1420x800, 61K)

Anthony Joshua is still young and an absolute specimen. His form and technique is crisp and has zero fat to his movement. Let’s be honest, Ruiz got lucky tonight. I’m not making excuses for Joshua he lost fair and square but you can’t honestly tell me Ruiz wins the rematch.

Next bum who's gonna get exposed is called Naoya Inoue

Lmao Boxingscene is going ballistic

Attached: bxingscne.png (1893x865, 193K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lol.

You know each promotion gets to select one judge right?

How the fuck can you call knocking him down like 4 times luck?

B-BUT MY GENETIC SUPREMACY. HOW DID I LOSE TO AN UNTERMENCH

Attached: 1559447476022.png (796x526, 424K)

cringe

Parker said after the Joshua fight that the hardest he was ever hit by was Ruiz

The scorecards were so rigged all night.
Robinson got robbed against Kelley, another draw for his record.
Persoon got absolutely robbed blind against Taylor, in a fight even Sky sports guys were saying Taylor 100% deserved to lose.
And Ruiz was en route to getting robbed against Joshua despite knocking AJ down 4 times.

It makes it feel like there's no point to watching the sport sometimes.
And then fights like Chocolatito-Rungvisai happen and make me have some more faith in judging.

t.still salty about Joshua beating Parker

Hahahah those annoying arrogant Uk Fans on here. Haha what just happened ?

Told you.Whenever your glass chin, hyped up boxers step foot on American soil they always get put in their place.

Hamed, Lewis, Hatton, Khan, Bruno, Froch and now you can add Joshua. Wilder would send Joshua to the hospital. All you Hearn ****riders now what ?

I like Joshua, but it’s his nationalistic fans and arrogant promoter that made me cheer tonight and makes me cheer against AJ

Hahha uk sissies. You can have Joshua back now and you can say bye bye to any chance of now becoming a American superstar. You can keep him in the Uk for as long as you like now America is done with him. Keep filling out those cheap stadiums with £20 PPV for your glass chin hyped up sissy.

And as for Eddie Hearn this is just the start. He’ll be put out of business now Arum and Haymon are friends again. Welcome to America limeys...

>AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
>MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Attached: failed-businessman.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>technique is crisp
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

found the weebfag

So

>AJ Ruiz rematch
>IBF call mandatory and strip Ruiz because he can’t defend against the mandatory
>Fury’ vs Pulev for the IBF

Best timeline

What happens for Whyte and for Usyk now?

based.

ruiz finish was savage. just went full bear mode
ive got a newfound respect for manlets.

we BTFO brits as per usual

nope

Meant AJ was ahead on 1 and down on 2. The 2 he was down on was by only 1 point.

>Brits

Attached: 1514046523303.jpg (387x380, 14K)

Beat him to retirement.

Most of those “knockdowns” were Ruiz catching Joshua when he was off balance.

Fury?

Even american niggas are blasting AJ's ass, calling all types of names lmao

S
So glad they both got exposed, a shame that Taylor was allowed to walk out of the arena with her belts, a fucking DISGUSTING robbery.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 4.20.43 am.png (1628x1200, 1.27M)

PREACH PREACHER

Attached: 1532405302197.jpg (1920x1080, 1.7M)

I want to see AJ vs Pricey to finally settle who is the superior race.

>I WILL LET YOU DOWN

Attached: i.jpg (1320x528, 47K)

What's the biggest difference between American and Bong fighters? American fighters aren't chinlets.

Attached: Riddick-Bowe-vs-Holyfield-II-holly-stein-getty.jpg (632x422, 79K)

He's 6'2, hardly a manlet.

good shit.

lmao and?

Refs should still have to adhere to the rules of boxing

He reminds me of Michael Grant. Same chin just lesser comp.

FACT: Mexichads will dominate all combat sports in the near future, even with the shit conditions, corruption and poor support that there's in the country we still manage to produce top Boxers, I'm glad to see that the Raza with better opportunities in the other side of the river are making it big and exposing bums

You must be trolling. AJ almost lost to 40 year old Wlad and Povetkin. All he has is power and speed.

Your NA reading comprehension is showing

he's known in Mexicali because the dude is from El Centro CA and it's a what 20 minute drive from here

So Ortiz would’ve KOd Joshua if he got the fight instead right?

there was no luck about it. ruiz said he had the answer to AJ and he did. aj didnt take him seriously and if he fights the same fight he would lose every time. you cant brawl with this guy, he needed to just jab him until his face was mush and then end it late on. i think wilder finishing breazeale so fast got to his head and he wanted to end it early and gave no respect

>manlets
6'2"/188cm
perfect height actually

based

Attached: a778088fe8e39ec46f4e91a73ce44625.jpg (1000x1416, 168K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 2.54.11 am.png (504x750, 585K)

lmao

Attached: 1559448790336.png (1456x1313, 2.28M)

Katie Taylor proved tonight she has the will and preservative only found within a champion to gut it through that intense dog fight and still come out on top. I’m proud of her and if she’s reading this I want her to know she is still young and has plenty of room for improvement. Her technique is on point but her power needs to develop a bit more.

look at him compared to aj theres way more than 4 inches in it. and aj is more 6'5

kek. based casuals.

was that a /box/ meetup?

me 2nd on the left

Based Germ, they hate you for telling the true just like it happened to Jesus

aj's chin is fucking horrible.
how did he last this long?

what a fucking trash can, just happy it's finally over.

Ever thought about the fact that Boxing is VERY popular in Mexico? More fighters = more talents.

Cope.

Joshua gotta switch his style up and start fighting boring against short brawlers like Ruiz.. Wlad and Fury both realized that at one point in their careers and it's proven to be effective. Either jab-grab or run rings around him for 12 rounds. Trading like that against a shorter guy is just stupid.

How many of them do you think will be found hanging from rope in their hotel rooms?
AJ fans are actually probably the most likely to do something like that, so I unironically think there will be suicides over this. Its happened with other sporting events.

Attached: AJfans4.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

t. 1/8th Irish

What are the chances Andy Ruiz is robbed in the rematch in UK?

>AJ SNICKERED
>Taylor EXPOSED
>Kelly EXPOSED

I’m genuinely scared Eddie might kill himself lads

is that mouthpeice thing true?

>speed for two rounds

Jesus bro a bit heavy kek

They are literally bought out mate.No one in the sport gives a fuck and no one says anything

>Devon Alexander also lost
>to a whiteboi
*inhales sharply*
ahahaha

ahahahaahahahaahahaha

ahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

That's how it is here in America, I'm a CHI but everyone just called me Mexican. They don't care where you're from if you look like one

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 4.20.10 am.png (1026x736, 646K)

Imagine if he hadn't bought off the judges. Matchroom would be filing for bankruptcy Monday morning.

>that flinch at second 2

i havnt wanted to see someone lose this much since mcgregor vs diaz 1

the lord provides me with this shit thank you based god

Attached: 1559446643147.jpg (750x422, 63K)

Persoon lost the fight because she ran around like an animal swinging like a swimmer in the first 7 rounds, rewatch the fight, Persoon was connecting at all, after 8 rounds Persoon's face was mashed to bits and Taylor had a slight cut on her nose from a headbutt. Taylor took damage in the 8, 9, and 10th rounds, before that she was barely hit, so much for BOXING you fucking plebs.

none because he will flatten aj at wembley too

Based El Chino

I'm off. I'll go to sleep with a smile on my face.

Attached: firefox_2019-06-02_06-37-06.png (486x915, 627K)

If wilder gets BTFO by ortiz this year will be amazing

I dont mean it in a "haha they'll kill themselves" way, I mean it more in a, I legitimately think that will happen, way.

yes

ortiz must be pissed he didn't take it

White people are dogs

I hope this shit teaches Hearn a lesson. Marinating fights is shit. Not only did AJ get iced out of the division, now he's been straight iced out POINT BLANK PERIOD

Attached: lnbvs7cy6n131.jpg (1024x599, 70K)

he fucking spit it out when he got knocked down.
should have stopped the fight right there.

Attached: 0-027_Deontay_Wilder_vs_Tyson_Fury.jpg (1200x800, 180K)

nothing bout

You can talk about chin and heart but his ring IQ is phenomenally shit, femi was only getting by when on mccracken's leash. As soon as he gets rocked and is unable to follow orders it is over

i swear these must be plants that eddie paid to go and dressed up

hahahha

>big black man beaten by fat beaner
Blacks are a joke.

Attached: C_71_article_1407836_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg (615x409, 17K)

Lewis got beat in S.Africa, McCall literally started crying in front of the whole world and ran off the stage.

feels good klaus. sleep well /box/

Attached: v4tc842wit131.jpg (1024x683, 109K)

No, that would be Tyson Fury. Has been all along.

Katie got extremely lucky. I can't even call it luck. That was divine intervention from her Protestant God.

you know that's never happening...

BOOOOOMMMBBBBBBZQQQUUUUUAAAADDDDDD!!!!!

Attached: Deontay+Wilder+Amir+Khan+v+Julio+Diaz+uC5uxFfODCPx.jpg (1024x646, 135K)

IBF aren't gonna call mandatory on the AJvARJ rematch. It's gonna be
>Wilder Fury 2 in Jan/Feb
>AJ ARJ 2 in Nov/Dec
>Joshua's gonna get a hometown decision even if he doesn't KO Ruiz in the rematch. H'es worth too much money even with this loss.
>Wilder actually connects big on Fury this time and gets him out of there
>Wilder Joshua on the July 4th weekend in Las Vegas
>Wilder KOs Joshua
>Meanwhile Usyk has beaten Ruiz, Miller, and Whyte, and is now in line for Wilder
>New Year's or Christmas weekend in the Bryant-Denny stadium, Wilder-Usyk for all four belts
>Usyk absolutely styles on an increasingly frustrated and tire Wilder
>clips him with a perfect hook on the chin in the 10th or 11th, TKO
>Usyk undisputed undefeated HW Champ

british blacks*

Joshua at the end tried acting like the ref stopped it early

hit too close to home?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

....AND THE NEW

Attached: GO BACK TO INGERLUND.jpg (474x316, 21K)

He is facing the true champ of champs next though.

Attached: gettyimages-512430928-1024x576.jpg (767x431, 39K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>was he always look this similar to Frank Bruno?
He's been likened to Frank Bruno a lot his whole career. Physical specimen but limited technical ability

>I'm not sure Anthony Joshua can still be great
He never was

Nah I cant stand AJ lol
No such thing really

I don't agree with these scores

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-214043.jpg (1440x1063, 770K)

Attached: handbagz.jpg (3000x2232, 899K)

But we all know what happened next. And that Fury outboxed him the whole fight.

Breazeale would have KOd Joshua tonight

Based Eddie Hearn looking out for his fighters.

All his fighters tonight, really.

Joshua is really just carrying on tradition of losing to B-tier Americans. Just like Klitschko before him, just like Lewis before him.
It's a European Heavyweight tradition.

What's funny, is that this upset will make Wilder-Fury 2's winner The Ring Magazine champion.

Attached: Lewis-McCall 1.webm (720x540, 1.56M)

Lads... Andy Ruiz has a snickers background and isn't even verified on Twitter... is Joshua FINISHED?
twitter.com/Andy_destroyer1?lang=en

twitter.com/ZainnnAK/status/1135029069924491265

you could tell aj thought he was fighting a make a wish kid or something, built him up all the time pre fight etc. never underestimate the power of snickers

Joshua looked like he was gonna try act like the ref stopped it early but then realised he got beaned throughout

why arent these judges lynched wtf
>joshua winning more than 2 rounds

>But we all know what happened next.
Deontay was robbed.

THE COPE AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: copppe.png (1263x870, 464K)

holy kek

LOL

lmao.

i was concered that femi could have been the GOAT lads, that we would have to put up with eddie sucking his dick for another 15 years as he went 60-0 along with his olympic gold medal

this is a huge weight of my chest boxing wise

>get outboxed every round
>score one 10-8

um, nope

and will probably get sparked again as he is 50 and has no legs and misses out on being 3x heavyweight champ and the cash of the fight after

Stay there

>score one 10-8
Yikes

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 2.57.09 am.png (818x1222, 1.23M)

Jesus Christ, this is truly a fate worse than hell. Should be a warning to all paper champs.

Attached: .gif (332x215, 1.99M)

>one judge had AJ winning

Attached: 26D7807B-BE4A-422D-8636-C071BF276FAC.jpg (1080x1920, 576K)

lol if aj loses the rematch hes gonna be begging for wilder/whyte after ducking them for so long. eddie will be sucking whytes dick hes now the best fighter he has

I'm just sad we won't have the true undefeated unification between wilder and joshua. Hearn has literally destroyed his biggest goal with his own arrogance

>Ruiz understands the warrior code
dear lord he may be unstoppable

Attached: warrior code.jpg (591x313, 28K)

joshua ruined liverpool fans night

Fury has the ideal body for heavyweight boxing

Attached: tyson-fury1.jpg (634x425, 81K)

Attached: NoComment.png (721x626, 437K)

kek

sometimes I cant believe chris eubank exists. How is he not the most famous human being on the planet?

Hahahahaha
Proverbial trojan horse indeed

imagine flying overseas to watch your favorite fighter get bullied by a Snickers salesman

Attached: 5365d776ecacf.image.jpg (760x504, 69K)

All of these "judges" listed here should be fired and permanently blackballed from ever judging anything ever again. Holy shit, either they're blind or blatantly getting paid off, they're not even trying to hide it at this point. Eddie's a fucking weasel, what a surprise.

kek.
aj never really had any fans, ajs band of basedboys bringing their girlfriends to the pub after a couple of hours shopping pretending to care, they were aj fans for the same reason they try and grow beards or watch 'da footy', its what they think theyre supposed to do.
fury is the peoples champ, he'd sell out stadiums anywhere in the world with his following

he didnt even have to punch if he just ran for 12 rounds he would have got the decision

Did you forget about your WC blunder? 1-0 manlets killed you guys all last summer

literal love handles

Lean Tyson Fury could have finished Wilder and certainly not got a fucking draw, as you will see in the rematch.

he's literally holding back tears lmao.
it's over, edward.

You gotta give me better than that. You're folding quicker than AJ.

based and furypilled

CHAMP SHIT

Attached: 7858B578-B8E9-4224-82E3-29E4393218DB.jpg (675x1200, 106K)

lmao this nigga, mexicans are systematically removing the """"brit"""" boxers

Attached: Alvarez-Vs-Khan-Full-Fight.jpg (4189x2912, 1.14M)

don't want to be jumping the gun but I'm not sure how he comes back from this, I don't think I have ever seen a fighters punch resistance fall off from one fight to the next harder than that and certainly not aged 30 in only one hard fight
that shot he took against whyte and the right from klitschko would've laid him out if he took them tonight, plenty more he has taken in his career would have at least put him on queer street

Yes that’s the fucking point of the sport

AYO SO YOU BE TELLIN ME
YOU BE TELLIN ME
WITTLE AJ ALREADY BEEN BEATEN?
[spoiler]was the fight any good? i missed it[/spoiler]

Attached: bigbigbaby.jpg (909x891, 119K)

Based Ajao predicted this

Attached: AJAOTHD.png (880x772, 776K)

>aj never really had any fans

Attached: have sex.png (1382x438, 264K)

wow he's just like me

We are the most powerful race

Reiss gave Fury more extra time than Joshua got after that 4th knockdown.

Attached: 1553821968081.jpg (720x720, 63K)

champ type tingz

>1488 posts
What did AJ mean by this?

twitter.com/Anorld__/status/1135037629534298117

He was up in 9 retard.

submitting to the WHITE man

honestly will you quit it with this abysmal bait
you've been spamming it for 6 months now, give it a rest

>lanklets btfo
>gymlets btfo
>superior race niggers btfo
>brits btfo

Attached: 1536659519048.png (1280x720, 1021K)

Nah he's the same, Ruiz just jumped on him immediately. Whyte is a poor finisher and Klitschko purposefully held back because his brother told him to. Look how quickly Ruiz just fucking jumps on him when he senses hesitation. He wasn't intimidated by Joshua's power

No he didn't. Get up the real time replay then,

WAITING FOR DWYER BOYS

I've literally never felt so much satisfaction in Boxing before.
Thank you so much, Mr.Eddie Hearn, for giving me this.

your boy did good.
he cleansed boxing of the biggest fraud in recent memory.

respect.

Attached: prophecy.png (1100x675, 939K)

Coping Brits are pretending like they were never Joshua dickriders.

Learn to count.

that was in the 7th round, he was gone from the first kd
the 1st kd was seriously weak and he could easily have taken that any previous time he has boxed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Confiscate his belts NOW

My nigga eubz sr

Deontay Wilder knocked out Tyson Fury.
And he'll do it again in the rematch.

You Brits were wrong about AJ, and you're wrong about Fury.

Attached: resized_1557958057332.png (720x720, 221K)

Attached: 0_Boxing-British-Lightwight-Title-Fight-John-Murray-v-Lee-McAllister-Robin-Park-Centre.jpg (615x443, 30K)

Now imagine if Miller didn't piss hot, none of this would of happened. Imagine how Eddie feels rn, Joshua would of battered Miller cuz he's shit, why did they pick a guy who is better than him as replacement

fuck Oluwafemi Olaseni

Ruiz has single handedly unclinched the gridlock of the heavyweights. Thank you based mexibro

AJ was a gymcel. a chinless beta on steroids.

prince naseem?

His glove was still on the mat at 10, mute the audio and do the count yourself from when he hits the canvas.

God damn he used to be sexy.

Glorious victory for fatties everywhere.

Attached: 14018505-fat-man-drinking-a-jar-of-beer-isolated-on-white-background.jpg (866x1300, 105K)

How much would this cost Eddie?

>gymcel

You mean a pumped up bodybuilder?

Thank you Mexico

>Wilder knocks out Breazeale in one round
>Joshua gets knocked out by Ruiz
Funny as hell, man. Funny as hell.

Attached: Wilder-Breazeale KD-2.webm (960x540, 1.08M)

No dude he's always been like this. Even after klitschko knocked him down, Joshua was out of it for a couple rounds but klit didn't go out to stop him. Joshua was wobbled against povetkin too and he was clearly still dazed in the 2nd and 3rd round. It's not like he got old all of a sudden.

being bald destroys your looks.
it's fucking scary.

>implying we dont still have fury

>Ruiz gets it on the face
>half second of shock
>then just goes all in and fucks his shit up
Too fucking based

its all women and people ticking a box, mma has a lot of these fans too, half the cunts who say they watch ufc have no idea about all the stupid rules or who any of the fighters are, they just want to say theyre fans.
>football? yeah mate I love football, what about that norf fc theyre great aint they
>huge sci fi fan me, seen star wars a few years back
>love me a bit of boxing with the lads, ajs the best ever

Wilder is a one trick pony brainlet who got a lucky shot right at the end of the fight after being outboxed the whole fight. Next time he'll just be outboxed again.

how did he trim that little square beard

cope

Why the fuck would Klitschko hold back?

TEARS

Attached: e353c4827412ba38261a4bd748f23992.png (366x323, 172K)

Ahh they all hop in the fury boat now. Can't wait till Schwarz sinks him

His gloves were off the canvas at 9, he was already standing up by that point.

>muttlings think we cheer on niggers
theres a reason only pakis watch football here these days

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 4.21.28 am.png (1670x1128, 1.46M)

Lol he wasn’t, watched it and did my own count multiple times. Fury lost.

Vitali literally said in an interview afterwards he blames himself because he told Wlad to hold back and not put himself in danger/gas himself out

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 9.57.03 PM.png (1368x1296, 1.78M)

Man, people don't seem to be surprised by this loss at all. Fuck even AJ didn't look all that surprised even though he's clearly mad as fuck and trying to hide it. It's like he always knew he could lose, that's not the mark of a champion.

maybe it was just sich a nasty in the third that he didn't see coming, ruiz rushes in with all kinds of hooks from every direcrion, different than eating a straight right from klitschko

it was a bit different with klitschko, he ate one big right hand that hurt him but went down right after so that wlad couldn't hurt him more

>Lucky shot
Top fucking kek, can you sound anymore pathetic?
Don't worry Brits, Fury will get exposed again. See you soon.

Attached: Wilder-Fury KD2-3.webm (960x540, 1.64M)

Ah right, well Wlad was like 40 anyway, he should have hang it up after Fury maybe

Has 2019 finally redeemed himself?

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-065637~2.png (720x732, 259K)

why do you want us to be mad about that obnoxious cunt eddie hearn being turned over?
check the earlier threads, every union jack post was having the time of their life

Was AJ just a hype job?

Your "count" is retarded and inaccurate. Fury was up in 9 seconds and won the rest of the round.

A BUM

ester lin i've seen that name before, she does ufc stuff too, that eyepoke photo, werdum vs browne?

youtube.com/watch?v=NbA61GfBNcM

>aj is finished by a diabetic
>ortiz stops wilder
>schwarz floors fury

would this be the best thing to happen to boxing or the worst thing?
i'm leaning towards the first one, tbqh.

would be unreal.

Attached: richie.png (409x498, 150K)

Agreed, better conditioning and a tiny bit more muscle like he had against Klitschko and an easy win

it wasn't the same, AJ was hurt in the klitschko fight but tonight he was concussed or something, ot was like he lost all his will to fight

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 6.01.08 am.png (1046x1126, 433K)

Whatever helps you sleep at night lmao

>we will never get to see AJ lose all his belts after getting literally killed by Wilder in front of 90,000 Brits at Wembley

mixed feelings about tonight, desu

Fury got really cocky in that final round & put his guard down, next time he needs to not be cheeky or else Wilder might kill him

Nah hes really talented. i think he wanted a highlight reel finish like Wilder and went for it and got caught in a flurry and never recovered. He will easily win the rematch but he should have been alot wiser tonight. he got cocky and paid dearly for it

If you only knew how bad things really are

Attached: AF608003-190C-4A7F-8A9B-670916C9D99E.jpg (549x899, 90K)

Is Usyk a heavyweight yet? I want him to clear the division

"The British invasion"

AJ is a great fighter, but with real obvious bad flaws

Top 3 heavyweight right now but not what he was all built up to be. He's not an all time great

He threw that same shot a thousand times that fight and landed once. He's a one trick bum, though the trick is good. No way is he a superior boxer to Fury.

>Nah hes really talented

when these MMA faggots pretend as if the heavyweight division isnt above everything

God damn I love Whyte

Yes.

oh fuck god damnit

Attached: lol.png (1008x500, 636K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: DRAKE CURSE.jpg (1080x1251, 160K)

Hang on why did he stop it? I missed the fight, he looks fine though.

Why would the rematch be in UK?

yes. Typical corporate manufactured olympic champion who started boxing at 20 going against somebody boxing since they could stand.

Joshua never had a chance.

Is Ruiz the new Butterbean?

KEK

It's always been at the back of people's minds since the Klitschko fight.
Not just because Joshua got dropped, isolated, that wouldn't mean much. I mean, Fury also got dropped by Cunningham, shit happens.

But his performances since the Klitschko fight have been abysmal.
He got a gift stoppage against Takam, who was about to go the distance in a fight that was frankly boring, AJ absolutely underperformed.
Parker absolutely neutralized AJ's inside game whenever the referee did let any inside work happen in their fight, and went the distance in a fight that Parker didn't look completely non-competitive in.
And then an old, way over the hill Povetkin wobbled AJ and took a handful of rounds away from him before the KO came.

The signs were always there, the worry was always there, you just couldn't voice it too loudly outside of, say, /box/, because the rabid AJ fans would attack you. But everyone was thinking it.
I personally expected another underperformance from AJ again, with Ruiz probably going the full 12. But I didn't really think Ruiz would win by KO.

Attached: Joshua-Takam Stoppage.webm (640x360, 2.45M)

Yeah I really don’t get this. Why not in Vegas/LA or better yet in Mexico

This is like the 4th or 5th kd, Joshua spat out his mouth guard, ignored the ref and went to his corner. Look at his face, he did not want to continue. The whole protest the stoppage is something a lot of fighters do to save face but you can tell he didn't want more

I just kept wondering why his gf was there. That bitch is never around for his fights. He was out training in miami not bothered about this shit. At least that's what the public believe and he's lucky for that. He is lucky many people will give him the benefit of the doubt about not being prepared. Because if this was him at let's say about 90%, he is fucking finished.

I imagine before ruiz signed for the fight they put that in as a stipulation. he would have signed anything he wasnt even a contender then bang title shot from nowhere

hes butterbeaner

JOSHUA WILL NEVER BE ENGLISH

Aj talked all that shit about Wilder not staying champion for long. Then, the next day he's the one who loses

vs Barrera

SHAT AP BLAD

TATTOO AFRICA ON UR ARM
ON THE NEXT BOAT HOME

SNICKERED

Yeah i'm having mixed feelings too.
I wanted Wilder to do him in. I wanted to feel so smug as Wilder does the upset effortlessly, but a fat Mexican kid got to AJ first.

Whats worse is that Wilder never really had a chance at getting the fight this early.
Even if he accepted the DAZN deal he still wouldn't have made it in time, and would have been locked up in DAZN due to the three fight contract.

He went immediately to the corner for support. To me he looks like he doesn't want to fight.

If you want us to ever take your country seriously again, you must immediately strip AJ of his citizenship and deport him to Nigeria. That's the only way the UK can redeem itself at this point.

Attached: 1467118236744.jpg (601x508, 94K)

I told you guys.

AJ lacks the supreme confidence, the champion mindset that wilder and fury have. The second I read this

>And also, lastly, I said to my coach, look, if I have another one of these fights, then I’m done with boxing. I said I should be good enough that I don’t have to go through, like, hell and back to win a fight. The fight, it should be a good competition, but I shouldn’t go through one of those fights to win.

You should know he does not have the mentality to persevere

Because the Ruiz contract will blatantly state AJ is guaranteed a rematch in the UK within the year. Even Al Haymon can't voodoo that out.

The """""""motherland""""""" is tattood on his arm is it not?

He's a bum dosser, always has been, always will be.

Attached: PUNCH HIS FACE IN HE'S A BIG BUM DOSSER.jpg (1080x1440, 242K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 4.54.07 am.png (508x774, 598K)

>Those judges scorecard

I fucking knew it!

twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1135027574663462912

Alright, I'm not an AJ fan but what do you do to rebuild him? I think he'll beat mexican butterbean in the rematch, but he has real limitations

-no backfoot game AT ALL
-no head movement
-basic combinations
-possible weak chin
-bad stamina
-not mobile

I don't really see how AJ can really change, he's got the power but he's defense is very bad. He should spend a whole camp just working on keeping his chin down when he throws

lol just get a transplant, my dude.

Attached: elon.jpg (3000x2000, 1.1M)

This is an absolutely horrible stoppage.

This is all on Hearn. He fucking delayed this fight so long now he destroyed it.

FUCK OFF

Wow, that quote is pathetic. AJ has no fight in his heart at all.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you know where he went to get a hair transplant?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 5.09.27 am.png (492x760, 576K)

twitter.com/babyitsmb/status/1135031497235357696

lol

probably turkey

I would honestly not be surprised if AJ just retires. He's made enough money and never wanted to be a fighter.

Attached: images.png (275x183, 636)

you know fine well that Wilders camp also have a hand in this whole thing turning to shit
he turned down a $100m 3 fight deal including the already scheduled fight against Breazeale

AJ has been the designated golden goose of British boxing and protected the whole way. Hence, EXPOSED.

I know, we were making fun of it just yesterday and now we see the extent. I could see especially after the 3rd kd I think, Aj looked like he was done with the fight and wanted no more.

los angeles at the most expensive clinic he could go to, i'm sure.
the guy's a fucking billionaire lol, he's not flying to turkey for a lower price.

Attached: file.png (675x1200, 746K)

who /bombzquad/ here

Attached: zqad.png (520x254, 26K)

Is Vegas making out like bandits again?

Attached: 1547669680041.jpg (1420x799, 103K)

This fight could've happened a year ago but Hearn lowballed wilder. They only started offering big deals after Wilder fury proved they can sell a ppv. Let's not act like Hearn hasn't been delaying the wilder fight for a year before he even offered that deal.

i know about the operation because of a buzzfeed video but it looks like it fucking sucks, im just wondering because he has alot more hair than the buzzfeed guy and elons shit was more JUST

Like tyson vs douglas

What were the odds on Ruiz by stoppage

well then it's not "all on Hearn" as you said then is it

but the deal was offered and the fight could have been made. Why is Wilder fighting Ortiz again?

me

45-1

fuckin hell m8 ruiz has a chin

Attached: 1477786485007.gif (178x260, 1.84M)

15-1 to win

35-1 to win by KO

They only started offering deals once Wilder had his own shit going on. Stop defending this. You don't need to. Hearn has massively bungled years of work and build up for nothing

>he turned down a $100m 3 fight deal including the already scheduled fight against Breazeale
No, you don't know how this works.
If he accepted the exact deal you're talking about, he would be in a REALLY shitty situation right now.

Because even if he had accepted the deal, Joshua still would have fought Miller/Ruiz tonight. And he would have lost (presumably).
Which means that he would have been locked into a DAZN contract where he has to fight whoever they tell him to fight, with no AJ fight.

This is what people meant by "DAZN can't actually promise Wilder a Joshua fight".
So no, Wilder's hands are incidentally blood free. They probably didn't predict this outcome, but they were just proven right in rejecting the contract.

A Fury fight would have been impossible right now if Wilder accepted the contract, due to DAZN and ESPN both having very different payment models and a rivalry that prevents a joint effort.
I'm only posting pic related not to call Josh and Fury ducks, but because THIS is why those offers were bullshit and bad deals.

Attached: 1553821968077.jpg (1074x1199, 125K)

Looks like Joshua is an international star after all!!!

Attached: intertrends.png (457x796, 33K)

A younger Klitschko would've beaten him easily, heck even the old Klitschko nearly had him.

All mexican fighters have good chins.

Based. Wilder trending and he didn't even spill blood tonight.

Attached: 1553189596178.jpg (899x899, 123K)

>the new heavyweight champion of the world has a Snickers banner on his twitter
>says how he is going to have cake after the fight
i love this dude, today is such a good day man

Attached: 1375432327332.gif (436x220, 1.53M)

LEL

Attached: MV5BNzk5ZWFkMDMtYTQxNS00OWI1LTlhYmYtMWI3ZDJhZWU0NTEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY0NzcxNw@@._V1_UY317_CR166,0,2 (214x317, 15K)

Imagine taking 500mg gear a week for over 10 years and then get heemed by some fat beaner who looks like this who ate 20 burritos right before he stepped into the ring. Boxing is a joke.

Attached: toofattowork.jpg (356x728, 47K)

see
Wilder rejecting the deal and instead making the Ortiz and Fury rematches turned out to be the right choice.

he didnt want to go on, knockdown before he wanted to spit his gumshield out and stop, he wasnt even mad in the end

Lmao Andy is based

Attached: D8Bzu-dX4AE2WVD.jpg large.jpg (750x1334, 116K)

someone should make a thread about this on /fit/

I've got used to it now lad.
>The virgin elon musk vs chad Jeff Bezos

Attached: 1500771640569.jpg (1200x807, 96K)

because it's all of them, they're all shit
reread my posts, I haven't defended anyone
Wilder also did that whole "the offer is in the email" and said they needed to accept it before meeting to discuss it

Based tyler breeze and buster douglas rising from the ashes.

Attached: 1544408699128.jpg (474x474, 41K)

You can clearly see him mad at the ref.

just woke up, i missed it! hope it was enjoyable, anons. i'm looking for the sky commentary now. maybe people will be more receptive to my pet meme argument now. that joshua held klitschko's head when he delivered the uppercut (lennox lewis special), the fight was stopped early and klitschko could have easily stopped joshua after the knockdown if he had gone for it. and that was klitschko after losing a ton of confidence when he was ancient. it was a great fight and that makes people overlook the fact that it's incredibly suspect as a best win on a resume

Attached: 441AM.jpg (494x278, 14K)

back to fucking fat girls for AKA Skinz

youtube.com/watch?v=7Bwwo7ctG10

I had Ruiz up by 1 point going into the 7th. Don't see where you could give another to Joshua.

WangoTango?

what a legend

Might skip the gym tomorrow and just grab a Snickers™ instead.

Free money lel

did you watch the fight or post match interviews?
he was all smiles, not one mention of the stoppage

Retards who try to swarm like a rookie after landing a good shot always get decked by fighters who can keep their cool. AJ is...not a good boxer.

You sure you're not talking about tonights fight?
Because he's talking about Joshua-Takam being a shit stoppage, not Joshua-Ruiz.

The ref is telling him to step forward.
In this video you can see him doing it several times before he stops the fight.
twitter.com/thethreepoints/status/1135046916528627712

Attached: gypo.jpg (634x443, 55K)

>Eddie the nightmare has come true!

Attached: D8CF8EuXsAAvwb9.jpg large.jpg (1024x720, 144K)

wait what does it mean

It was the 4th KD and Joshua was so blatantly either stalling for time or trying to quit.
He spit out his mouth piece after being down on his knee, got up, strolled to the corner while the ref was still counting, and refused to both look back to the referee and get ready to get back into the fight.

In any other fight the ref would have stopped it when he spit out the mouthpiece, and even if he didn't stop it there, Joshua blatantly refusing to turn around and get ready to fight would have gotten the fight called off by every referee.
He was given every chance to continue and still got stopped, so he was either WAY more out of it than I thought, or he literally quit.

Yeah, he's clearly dazed in this video.

apologize /box/

Attached: schaubb.png (1397x919, 1.87M)

He didn't quit, he was trying to cheat to buy time.

That Liverpool Feel

>mfw been slagging off AJ to casuals for a while. Now that he's lost and everyone will jump on the hate bandwagon thinking about jumping off and being a contrarian by joining the AJ hype train

Attached: 1492884002728.png (477x539, 5K)

most of your countrymen have already done this
weak

>Ruiz gets up from the knockdown
>"Anthony Joshua is a composed finisher, watch this"
>gets fucking dropped

Attached: 1533707200046.jpg (900x900, 117K)

As others said he spit his mouthpiece out on purpose and then refused to do anything (step forward or take the mouthpiece). he pulled the classic mouthpiece trick (a goosen) against wlad too

His eyes were glass and even after the second-to-last KD you could see he wanted out. Especially the way he looked at his corner

hahahahahaha

he didn't come to this conclusion from any analysis and only said it because he is a showtime employee
so no, frankly he can suck a fat one

B&R

He only fought old ppl.Klitschko,Povetkin....got schooled by a Romanian....
It was just a matter of time.

Now you understand why the rematch will be in the UK.

The first time Ruiz gets wobbled or dropped, it's AJ's win.

That left directly to the ear is what did him in, he was off balance the rest of the fight.

Also that look of disbelief when he gets up is priceless.

eddy don't! you still have katie!!

Attached: eddy suicide.jpg (1023x682, 85K)

t. anally annihilated AJ fanboy

How many will cancel their gym subscription?

Well no shit, Sherlock.

>peak performance
>almost getting fucking beheaded by gerry cooney

Fuck man I've been trying to lose weight but I'm eating a snickers tomorrow.

was that on the dazn or british broadcast?

the commentators were so convinced too that AJ was gonna lay him out

Attached: 1450846762147.gif (245x280, 976K)

>if we post enough pictures of a person it will become funny
karl pilkington is a much more interesting/funny person than brandon schaub. i would suggest spamming pics of him instead. wouldn't be any less original

youtube.com/watch?v=neqojZk3HS4

Attached: Satisfied_Fool-Karl_Pilkington_School_Photo.jpg (640x352, 32K)

This is honestly such a great moment

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Attached: D8CHIcFW4AEPsdH.png large.png (797x429, 122K)

the dazn one

dazn.

the good thing. AJ now is pushed to get a fight with either wilder or tyson

dazzin
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ4P1ySqbLg

Man he QUIT. AJ fuckin QUIT HAHAHAHAH.
Cash cow is dead Eddie. How much is gonna offer Ruiz to sign dazn?

Make no mistake if AJ wins decisively I'll be on the AJ hype train again as will most of my fellow countrymen

>a goosen
what?

he's pbc, why would he want to sign with snatchroom?

hearn has nothing to offer anymore.

Ruiz is Al Haymon so he'll probably give him Jacobs and first refusal on Usyk

Way ahead of you, and I haven't been billed for this month either.
Ruiz has showed me the way. My diet is going to be snickers, snickers, snickers, until i'm over 260lbs, then i'm challenging for the World Heavyweight title.

there's no point, he's at least a full tier below the elite

Happy for Ruiz, dude was based as fuck leading up to the fight and to be fair AJ was pretty cool too.
What a seminal moment, the one who was meant to launch his career in the states goes down, the Mexican burger after 'quick money' silences every commentator and analyst save a few and launches his own career.
kino af

ruiz has fucking heart

Yeah if anything it means, Joshua is going to avoid Wilder even more. Wilder throws faster right hands than ruiz and from a distance. He would get fucked up bad.

My autism discovered this
Your thoughts?
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/73009940/#73010901

Imagine being asleep and missing the Fight of the Year.

Lmao.

I am taking snickers bars and pics of Ruiz with all the belts to my local gymbox and demanding a refund.

>fellow countrymen
kill yourself you disgusting larper

ketamihe and white wine

Probably because he talks about being mexican a lot and has people holding the mexican flag behind him during his press conference

AKA Skinz

Yeah AKA Skinz innit

Always around AJ

AKA Skinz yeah

you're stupid, stick to licking nutsacks for a living

skimming through that was a much more pleasant experience than any of the recent race-baiting /int/ posting threads we have now

Really funny in hindsight
What is wrong with you?

Attached: D8CKaYWXoAA4JJb.jpg (1024x522, 52K)

cringe

Make me faggot
you'll be on the aj train again too

Inoue has speed,power,accuracy,defense,and technique. He's a very well rounded fighter.

Sips Echo Falls in your path

Chavez sr. Celebrating

instagram.com/p/ByMWalvHIZj/

I was never on it you fucking retarded nonce

NEW

aj thought it was gonna be a push over

our countries have been swamped with african immigrants

well that's a lie and we all know it. why else are you awake at this time?

Checkmate faggit

its because they can't control him, everyone wants a stupid black dude that they can parade with.

Yes,and he's going to KO Wilder in the rematch.

t. suicidal bongs in some shitty jew york hotel wifi

drake's such a fagit

mentally ill brainlet

where and when you dumb fucking nigger, effeminate pussyhole I will chin you and your runaway dad, get back in the bin you stupid niggerloving chold molester

Wilder will be finished by Ortiz.

Anytime anyplace. And all this talk about little kids, deffo coming from someone with plenty cp in his hd

Stupid negroids always forget that extra time Wilder was given when he was rocked by Ortiz.

One hit wonder Wilder will get destroyed by king Kong Ortiz in the rematch, just wait and see.

AJ has terrible footwork

One out of a hundred landed.

Australia here, well done Mexico. Fuck niggers.

Attached: 1442572367214.gif (302x249, 1.99M)

Best thing. This "legacy" shit is what's ruining boxing. There is too much emphasis on having a perfect record so you have a bunch of fags afraid of losing and padding their records with bums.

This

Goossen i should say, joe specifically

youtube.com/watch?v=I0vSpewcMx4

I think some fighter who won a couple weeks ago said that. He beat Hurd I think and went on a rant about the boxing press and that they should stop writing fighters off after a loss.

/ourguy/

Mate you are a retard if you think Ruiz's body is more ideal for fighting than AJ's. Weight matters so it may as well be muscle than fat.
>Saps your stamina
Yeah I'm sure being fat is great for stamina

Wilder defeated by Ortiz and Fury being beat by Tom will honestly make me BUST

reminder that the drake curse is real

>its true
what the fuck

Attached: ;( aa.png (590x559, 417K)