What went wrong? I thought with this type of body and genetics, you would be ideal for fighting?

What went wrong? I thought with this type of body and genetics, you would be ideal for fighting?

How do you lose to some fat Mexican?

Attached: anthonyjoshualong-200x300.jpg (200x300, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKJP2x_XaQc
youtube.com/watch?v=-9-2LCZI3aI
instagram.com/p/BwurOqmgn1n/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mex genes>nog genes

he always fought like a robot. Fury would have killed him.

Both genepools are shit but Mexicans are some hardworking motherfuckers. Soulful if nothing else

Mexicans are the best boxers in the world

show muscles

Attached: 1452956475449.png (572x380, 231K)

>wasting time on abs when youre a boxer
Needed to get his priorities in order.

I believe you all need to thank this man.

Even a fat basement dwelling nerd like yourself can beat up a prime giganigga on a good day.

Attached: andyruizjr0106a.jpg (968x645, 54K)

from birth mexicans are forced to fight for survival. its in their genetics.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 4.21.23 am.png (1708x1166, 1.47M)

Beaners are the true fighting master race. Simple as.

Why do you keep posting this?

big stiff idiot corporate boxer got exposed by a natural fighter

no fat no stamina

Fat Mexican is the ideal body and genetics for fighting

Mexicans aren't hard workers they just have a different concept of what constitutes wealth.

How do you lose to THIS?

Attached: D8BwSQxXoAAHnRi.jpg (1080x675, 53K)

>wanting to get obliterated by bodyshots
No he wasted time on not learning how to fucking box. Ruiz just had more heart and talent on show there.

He used to be way more ripped than that.

His cock is still ideal for white women though

Having a body like that runs through stamina like crazy.

Thats why when you look at elite endurance athletes never look like this.

>big muscles
>tall
>no chin
>no heart

It evens out.

Fair point 2bh

this
t. fat mexican

Attached: 1501335571_perrocaca.jpg (500x375, 39K)

niglet cope

muscles are a meme in fighting. look at the UFC heavyweight champion, hes just a black version of that mexican

Bear mode is unironically ideal for fighting, weight classes just encourage lean builds

Endurance from working in the fields when it's 300 degrees outside

Nogs have no heart. He didn't even go down fighting. Just gave up. They only ever get into fights that they think they can win (usually because all their friends jump in).

This.

weve seen you dont need to be built like arnie to have the power to KO people. its kinetic energy from the whole body motion, that muscle is barely more useful than it being fat. look at deontay wilder. slim and tall but lean. thats ideal. speed and power

>Mexicans aren't hard workers
come down to so cal and try working with all these motherfuckers who do manual labor like landscaping and construction all day, for a single summer when its on average 40+ degrees celsius, you wouldnt last 2 days ya pasty brit

>inb4 CHI

chi

this is true, the lazy mexican steretype makes zero fucking sense. Every mexican i know works like a mexican.

Ruiz was always a fat based boxer. Been watching him KO much bigger, fatter nogs for years. Imagine not wanting to fight Wilder all that time and losing your belts to who you thought was a gimme
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Stop pretending you're not a CHI or straight up mexican, it's pathetic

If I had such a shitty upbringing that I considered that sort of wage to be worth my time I would lol.

"b-b-but nice muscles = better fighter" fags b t f o

Fact: Mexicans are the most powerful race in the world

Daily reminder the hw champs of both mma AND boxing are fat fucks shorter than the rest.

Clearly fat people are rising up now

Mexicans put all their stats into food, boxing, and directing movies.

Trump supporters are uneducated shitbagz who unironically vote against their own economic interests

>is this the future of the perfect boty?
I totally hope so

Excuse me?

Attached: TILTHISDAY.png (902x689, 1.49M)

>the lazy mexican steretype makes zero fucking sense
They take fucking naps for hours in the middle of the day.It comes from people going to mexico and seeing all the workers sleeping at like 2pm

This man has inspired countless of fatasses to take up fighting and I can’t wait to see them at the gym.

boxing isn't fighting
>4 black UFC champions
>0 mexican champions
we still in this bitch nigga

btw wilder would KO that fat bum inside 3

This, I'm about to become heavyweight champ in a few years

Couldnt handle Ruiz volume and accuracy
The fat man was walking him down every round and was rarely in the area AJ wanted him to be and when he was he was looking to counter.
Reckon he'd still go alright v Wilder as both like to fire big shots over volume but Ruiz, after seeing that, is on another level and leagues ahead of AJ in both Technique and boxing iq.

fast hands
power

If this stops the eternal media wankfest over Joshua then Ruiz truly has done a wonderful service

cejudo retard

Endurance, Unarmed build.

>pantomime is real
kek

>Robotic, overly tight british fighter wins a bunch of nothing fights in the UK
>comes to the US
>gets KTFO by an always coming forward mexican fighter with fast hands who looks like your step-uncle paco at your family BBQ after 4 burgers

British heavyweights will always be garbage, a long line of losers from Bruno to Joshua.

Because spics are better boxers

How the fuck does he pass drug tests?

Are you unfamiliar with sports?

Come do some roofing in the Outback you softcock
>muh 40 dgeree days next to the ocean wah wah

because he's a member of the superior black race

Baby Miller got caught pissing dirty. So did Fury at one stage

this all day

No match for BCC (Big Chicano Cock)

Fury is a bit of a moron, that's the only reason he failed. Note that even he only failed once, you think he wasn't on anything for his other fights?

Mentally broke under the pressure. Hadnt been fighting regularly enough to stay sharp and Ruiz was always gonna seize the opportunity like his life depended on it, fatty has fast hands too.

>mexicans are lazy meme
White redneck from eastern Tennessee here. We've been exploiting the fuck out of undocumented Mexican labor to bring in the tobacco crop for decades now and those mother fuckers work like slaves for next to nothing.

I don't know how it is out in Commiefornia but they're definitely hard fucking workers around here. They come in seasonally and bust their asses.

No one in Mexico practices groundfaghug seriously but if they did they would dominate

all gud he still won by knock out =D

Probably not, he doesn't look like an action figure like AJ and I know PEDs aren't always gonna make you look jacked but that mostly applies to endurance sports and the like.

>Probably not, he doesn't look like an action figure
He didn't look like an action figure when he popped either. Dodging tests is part of all sports, like weight cutting in combat sports under heavyweight.

Based tradie

Better to have some fat to cushion to body shots. Abs are just for show.

stiff black bodybuilder

You conveniently missed out Lennox. You also missed out the guy that would be the WBC champ right now if not for corrupt judging.

getting cric vibes itt
fuck up seb

BASED chadcano poster

DC is white.

A lot of wrestlers on steroids don’t look like they’re on steroids

Dc is the the 2nd black ufc hw champ ever
The slavic race will get the belt back
You just wait

Attached: b19f7ff754ea81849c7041e5c505ec74 keanu cheers mfw .jpg (170x372, 22K)

>look at deontay wilder. slim and tall but lean. thats ideal. speed and power
What a moron

Joshua wants out.

He seems like a smart enough guy to realize that if he continues, eventually, he will get hurt. He's peek condition and the rush while on the rise protected him so far, but now comes the grueling part - staying on top - which he knows is the thing that gets you fucked up.

Dude just ain't mad enough.

look at how lopsided his abs are lmao what a freak

>the UFC heavyweight champion, he's just a black version
UFC heavyweight champion is Daniel Cormier, who is white

what fag. u a khabib fan sounds like it fag

I think he's at the early stages of cte
listen to how he speaks now, it's all fucking slurred and shit

one drop rule bogan

Cain Velasquez?
Tito Ortiz?
Nate Diaz?

>outback
Western Sydney isnt the outback Mohammed
I'd be more concerned sliding off the roof of the mosques you are building

Frank Bruno 2.0

how was not he yet caught with steroids? his muscule mass relative to his bodyfat is unreal, no way he is fucking clean

look at fucking arms, kilograms of pure meat, no kind of heart can support so much of muscules mass working at high intensity so long

are you new? DC has always been a white man.

AJ has been ducking the two top heavyweights for years now.
He got exposed by a manlet hard hitter and will now have his redemption angle against Fury in Manchester in three years time.

Im still not convinced wilder beats aj. I just think he came up against a style of fighter he wasnt prepared for. I think he'll win the rematch with ruiz but i still think the wilder fight is 50/50

BOOOOOOMB SQUAAAAAAD

Tfw I could genuinely beat that fat fuck in a fight

That one million times

t.assblasted britcunt getting shut down in the other thread
how much you lose m8?

Imagine if white people actually cared about boxing. Too busy going to university though.

Mexicans have more testosterone than blacks.

wait what? he lost?

well i mean, he got knocked down by a 40 yo so..,

He lost to a fat manlet that nobody heard of before.

This. Mexicans are honorary flips

Attached: pac.jpg (425x337, 31K)

If Mexicans are such hard workers why is their country a poverty shithole? Liberals can never explain this.

Working smart > Working hard

If Mexicans are such smart workers why is their country a poverty shithole? Sudacas can never explain this.

t. mad lil whiteboi

Mexicans are not smart workers. Germans/Brits are.

You can work as hard as you want, but inventing the engine is better. Industrial revolution and shit.

Is that the length of your nose?

This is what it would look like if white people still cared.

Attached: 49-0.png (267x382, 13K)

Nearer to the ocean means humidity which is the real killer if we’re being honest

Oh in a boxing match I would get destroyed

But on the streets I would demolish him

Virgin bodybuilder vs chad bloatmaxer

>pre-historic boxing
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
Weak lil whitebois couldn’t handle it when the sport became globalied

English "men" are soft, Mexicans are tough. Simple as

LMAO

Attached: 22-1.png (266x347, 11K)

Did a white boxer dominate the heavyweight division for like 12 years, to the extent that it was boring and people stopped watching?

Isn't Tyson Fury white

youtube.com/watch?v=CKJP2x_XaQc
>knocks out nigs, in your path

>AJ
>English

John Cleese would like a word

>I’m not an ape
That's what's important, no need to be salty then

*schools your entire country*

Attached: floyd.tbe.220w.jpg (220x247, 15K)

They work really hard at murdering eachother in sickeningly barbaric cartel executions

He’s a good boxer, mediocre fighter

Gotta agree with you my man

Why are you so butt blasted? Imagine judging 120 millons of people by watching a video made by the lowest common denominator in the country which are known for being involved in corruption, plus those cartels kill their rivals (other cartels if isn't obvious) instead of getting civilians involved

dude lost big
he's been raging in every AJ Ruiz thread
Also well done Mexico, your boy Ruiz is a fucking BEAST

>cartels don't get civilians involved
This is a lie and you know it, Juan

btw, post some videos of Mexican announcers going crazy with the fight

if you think working outside in 40 is bad try going to north Africa or the middle east

>'why are you so buttblasted???' he asked before furiously typing out a paragraph no one will read

It was a joke, insecure beaner.

I dunno who you think I am but le Six-Pack Endorsements-Nigger getting BTFO isn't a loss to me in any way, I think it's great.

>I dunno who you think I am but le Six-Pack Endorsements-Nigger getting BTFO isn't a loss to me in any way, I think it's great.
you alright m8?
You sound concussed

I'll make it simple for you

You think English people are mad their fighter lost.

But niggers aren't English.

This is an AI losing celebration thread. No need for infighting

AJ*
Maybe I am concussed

>But niggers aren't English.
Don't lie.

>this reddit spacing
Glad to know you're just trying to fit in
uh I haven't had the time for videos, I just came from a party and my dad mentioned the fight to me, so I ended up watching it on dailymotion

>black people can't be English
youtube.com/watch?v=-9-2LCZI3aI

>Nate Diaz XD

A horse living in a kennel isn't a dog.

Reddit spacing is a meme

>italian
>white
jej

He's a fucking bodybuilder, not a boxer

I ain't mad AJ lost. He is a poster boy who has had it too easy and has got BTFO when finally tested. A past it Klitschko doesn't count. AJ's is about on par with Amir Khan. Both overhyped and found out at the top level.

Drugs, corruption on every level, lack of education

>He's a fucking bodybuilder, not a boxer
>went to the Olympics for boxing

The Olympics are a different beast than pro boxing, He should have stayed at the Olympics.

Working in the middle of the day during the hottest hours doesn't make sense. It's more honest to use these hours for a little siesta and have your shop opened a little longer during the evening. But that's probably nothing a snownigger would understand

Most English are mouthy wimps nowadays, no doubt about that.

AJ is a nigger though. Not English.

Drug tests are a joke. Every pro athlete is juiced up. I know powerlifters in the IPF, which is tested, who take 4 grams or more of test alone. Every MMA fighter and boxer I know is juiced up too.

AJ and all of eddie's fighters have been e x p o s e d. He was a KO waiting to happen, hasn't got the chin for it. See Ruiz winning the rematch and AJ will be reduced to just a challenger/top 10 boxer.

He's a fake champ, it's gonna be funny to see Eddie Hearn trying to squirm his way out of this one whilst trying to keep AJs value, the cash cow is done.

Based german understanding how the siesta is used to help us 9 to 5ers go to stores after wagecucking all day.

He was widely considered a UK boxing upcoming megastar, powerful people had put a lot of money and reputation on the line for the kid, they pay people off, they give them several weeks notice in most sports before they actually have the test done, boxing has always been one of the most corrupt sports, it's a complete fucking joke.

yeah mexicans working hard is a meme, anyone who is poor would work hard, plenty of south asian workers working their arse off in the middle east

the fat spic wanted it more

>in da streetz
He'd send you to heaven in less than 10 seconds

imagine believing this

i just hope for your sake you arent this deluded and it was purely a shitpost

Attached: 1558213060010.jpg (638x638, 22K)

Unironically too little fat. Fat is a great shock absorber when combined with good muscle mass, specially in the neck which is why Ruiz was able to eat punches and not even flinch.

Fury will annihilate him.

great result desu. hope he loses the rematch too or the mexican should evade him unless there is the rematch clause in the contract.

>no rematch. mexicano loses to wilder or fury. aj has to fight his bullies to have a chance at the title

i want to believe

Too slow, too stiff, too chinny, too gassy.
As weird as it sounds Joshua is pretty unathletic

If your weaknesses is that you can't take bodyshots, then that flaw will be exploited, If you don't know how to get out of the way of them then you get beaten up.

>on the streets
On the streets your head's gonna bounce off the ground and get you sent to the boneyard.

Never rated him. He was lucky against Klitschko, and hasn't fought anyone decent since. I'm glad he lost, hopefully he fucks off now and never gets anywhere near the titles again. Fury and Wilder would destroy him.

this has to be fucking rigged
british boxing is always shit

ruiz didnt look shaken at all on every knockdown, he laways immediately looks up and scouts his surroundings

Attached: 1205324129551.jpg (251x251, 14K)

Sr is based but Eubanks son is a fucking faggot

>the cash cow is done.
Very maybe. I think hearn will employ his best tactics and AJ will get a win at Wembley. The ref wont let ruiz get too close, will tell AJ to clinch up instead of throw in the pocket as defence etc.
I think Fury and Wilder beat AJ though.

>A past it Klitschko doesn't count

Yeah and he was lucky to win that fight anyway. Fury completely controlled the fight against Klitschko and won comfortably, but Joshua really struggled.

>"""we""" still in this bitch

If your father were around, I'm sure he'd teach you better. You probably live in Toronto on your Mother's neetbux or diversity-handed job.

Go Raptors, amirite?

that’s because hes literally braindead desu

because its hot af

i may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like now

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Weight classes encourage people to fit into the lightest class they can. A lot of the time this caps them at a level of foghting strength below what their natural peak is.

>tfw drake curse takes another victim

lel

When will stupid gullible fag normies understand that muscles are worth shit in the fighting game?

Andy was the better boxer and that's it. He fought like a true Mexican which is the absolute counterpart to the black style of jabbing and running away.

>I thought with this type of body and genetics, you would be ideal for fighting?

steroids, EPO and HGH don't make you a great athlete

Now you're just being a dumbass casual yourself saying muscles are worth shit. How you think Ruiz punches so fast despite being fat?

Dem Mexican boys are a different breed

>what is pro-cycling?

You can't build muscles on your chin.

His problem was he got hit on the ear where your body's balance system is. As much as you can train neck to take a chin punch, an ear punch will leave you feeling drunk long after you take it

>It comes from people going to mexico and seeing all the workers sleeping at like 2pm
god i wish that were me.

GOAT bantamweight is Mexican. There's only one black goat in mma, and he's in the thinnest division.

>bantamweight
manlets aren’t people

this is bait
bad bait, but still

>A horse living in a kennel isn't a dog.
get a load of this fucking tard

what does this mean

>Drug tests are a joke
>Olympic weightlifters and wrestlers are being caught with piss samples from 8 years ago
Drug testing doesn't suck, it's just not taken very seriously in boxing. The IPF also isn't well funded enough to do truly robust testing like they do in the olympics.

>muh animal argument

Expect his genetics are a meme. He is not a genetic monster I can tell by the way his body is proportioned. He has a small flat chest and traps. Bloated hgh gut. His shoulders are mediocre as well. He is just a tall body builder. Deontey wilder on the other hand is a legitimate genetic freak.

His chin is weaker than my faggot brothers

Look at his arms, he clearly has muscles and is not just a fat blob.

>when AJ gets smacked in the face and falls onto Ruiz

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GET TACO'D

Attached: bam.webm (992x560, 1.91M)

Hopefully his sponsored drink should be in the reduced sections in shops now.

Attached: file.png (620x843, 903K)

Cejudo btfo the mighty manlet meme and Tony is the real LW champ unless you're a cazzie khabibsexual. Plus mma has a bunch of rules to skew it towards grappling (like no soccer kicks). There's only three black ufc champs anyway and one of them was trying to fight a wwe star.

>Mexicans aren't hard workers they just have a different concept of what constitutes wealth.
You're wrong pajeet, we are freaking hard workers, way much more thatn anyone in londonistan, and for us real Mexicans wealth not only constitutes having money or material possessions, it's about helping our familias and give a better life to the youngest people in our families. You might be confusing Mexican with Central Americans since we look (most of the time) similar and everyone thinks automatically that a lazy Honduran is a lazy Mexican. And for that matter everyone here thinks English people are the laziest white people you might not be but definitely not even closer to be the hardest working white people.

Based kraut. Knowing how to take a recovering siesta.

Thread/

Well if you have the USA government taking all your oil, corrupting every president to handle our natural resources, Pepsi co and Nestlé owning every lake and like 50 Canadian mining companies fracking the shit out off our soil to get the copper, silver, and gold, well you gotta give Mexicans props for not letting the country go down the toilet and making it the 2nd largest latin economy and the 20th in the world. That's how hard we work.

I think Poles could rival Mexicans in terms of work ethic

if we crossbreed them, do they work twice as hard or does it cancel out and you end up with an irish bastard?

FIGHT BIZ THATS HOW

>Lose to a messican raise on Snicker bars and Debbie cakes

Both the UK & Nigeria lost.

Attached: 1321155094080.jpg (359x364, 23K)

First fight in the US and he looks 10x worse than hes ever looked and gets blown out by a bum who is on paper vastly inferior to several guys AJ already beat, and who just happens to be under Al Haymons control. He does this while looking away with the fairies and asking "whats happening?" in the corner like a disorientated retard. Chances (((someone))) slipped him something before the fight, Foreman in Zaire style, to fuck him up and help get all those belts under Haymons power??? high..imo.

This is true. White women love the BCC (Big CHADcano Cock)

Working hard =/= working smart

I am convinced this type of body is detrimental for Boxing. Boxing is an endurance test and the type of energy needed to move those muscles around at that speed for that amount of time makes sense he would gas out soon. Remember fat weighs less then muscle so it makes sense Ruiz had the snappier limbs and better stamina.

Mayweather was so much protected. Good to have exposed exposure

Attached: breaking hand bare knuckle boxing.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Attached: breaking hand bare knuckle boxing 2.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Or Joshua was a bum protected by a European bubble.
Welcome to America, Joshua cant make it here.

>when Trump and his people speak of "mexicans", he is actually describing central american "people"

>t. chicano who voted for Trump and will again

Sub-Zero Fight IQ

>trying to get extremely lean abs as a fighter so your floating ribs are less protected

found the retard ding ding found the retard

>krazy horse is not in prison
Holy shit

Will we see Joshua fight "El Animal" in the next 2 years?

Attached: filip-hrgovic.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

>we
N I G G E R

he cant take a punch, thats a pretty fucking big thing in boxing

So where will you spics be when Ruiz gets R1KO'd in his inevitable bout against Wilder?

Attached: Homer.png (507x501, 277K)

So I looked at Joshua's professional boxing record and he's fought all his matches in the UK except the one he lost yesterday. Was he nervous?

Joshuas boxing ability is better than Wilders, just doesnt have that big (telegraphed) right that Wilder does.
That's not a compliment to either man by the way.

One drop of white means he's white, yeah.

Negroes are born with blunts in their mouths and alcohol in their bottles

yeah but so does being fat, elite endurance athletes never will ever look like andy ruiz, they far more often look like anthony joshua

How could you even know, Mohammed?

>.It comes from people going to mexico and seeing all the workers sleeping at like 2pm
This is not a thing in Mexico. Siestas are a meme from the past. Only child students do it, if any. No worker I know of does this.

Back on the Canelo train.

"Protected" going against Wlad, Povetkin, Parker, Whyte...then thrown to the wolves....vs Andy fucking Ruiz? what?

>"Welcome to America"

Where a bunch of kike mafia types drug you before your fight and pay people to give you concussion in sparring so they can regain control of those belts and hurt a rival foreign promoter trying to enter their patch.

"Why am i feeling like this?", his dad getting pissed after the fight, total uncharacteristic performance, Al Haymon opponent, couldnt be any more obvious. But hey ho, white Murican guy, keep patting yourself on the back that some La Raza shouting spic won the belts for a bunch of shady American kikes and an American kike nigger. Must make you so proud.

siestas are amazing and a 1 to 1 and a half hour nap refreshes you better than any energy drink or cup of coffee ever could

>Or Joshua was a bum protected by a European bubble.
They probably had him fighting against meatbags back in the UK since they love nignogs in there.

Attached: IMG_2694.jpg (916x721, 270K)

this. Anthony Joshua is actually pretty fat, probably inherited from his Irish ancestry

Horse heart probably could but yeah you’re right he’s too big for his own good

Mexicans>nigs>whites. And by “whites” I mean Irish and Slavs which are the lowliest form of whites. Stay mad sissy white boy

A body dehydrated and at its weakest. Ruiz has the traditional strongman frame. Ie looks like a fucking fatass but that's mostly core muscle, Joshua forgot he's a boxer and went for Hollywood aesthetics

The Japanese do something like this too. The workload is considered so heavy that you're allowed to fall asleep at your desk for a while to recover.

Elite endurance athletes never look like Joshua, they're all skeletons

For making mericons si

Cuz mexican moms suck?

Sounds like chavs

Do u not leave the country? Poor cumts u have to work harder u neet

Hes whiter then u abdul

>tfw Ruiz stops wilder in the 9th round

Joshua probably makes a whole heap of money from his public image though, so he was kinda stuck between training smart, and making money off his near-perfect looks

Anyone have the screenshot wiht all the horny facebook commetns about AJ?

Attached: britishslags.png (2382x1389, 1.53M)

hits from the bong
mexico stronk

lol

In China, business literally STOPS all over the country at noon so people can sleep. Like companies literally let their workers sleep at work for an hour while ON THE CLOCK. If they dont get that hours its like they missed out on a nights sleep altogether.
Basically some cities literally become a ghost town and businesses shut down for an hour or two but an 8 hour work day always only consists of 7 hours of actual work

3 belts>1

you really think he has a chance?

I'm surprised my Americans opinions over American boxing currently.

Joshua was waiting to be found out but he is more proven than any American fighter. Wilder has had far less real tests and frankly deserved the loss to fury.
All boxing is a fucking joke at the moment, it's too easy for the promoters to duck fights and judges scoring is corrupt as fuck. Especially in America.

The UK kept him soft

how will thots cope

Attached: One love.png (1236x877, 420K)

>3 belts>1
retard. Ruiz won them off a paper champ. Those belts are nothing but plastic until he fights and beats their rightful owner (aka Fury).

if you work so hard how comes you are a 3rd world country?

COPE

rare

>Lost all of his hoes in one night
>In the cuckshed for all eternity for challenging greater fighters to a match before losing to someone who couldn't take on either of them
>One of said fighters publicly outed him for being a fraud and getting exposed live on stage

AJ on suicide watch

Attached: 1491114376870.png (477x469, 462K)

You understimate the thots, they will still worship him the brainwashing is too strong

because you believe Ruiz isn't muscular like that under the fat?

>ayo instead of apple raspberry how about we name this one apple VS raspberry
>Johnson, get this man a three million dollar bonus

IS THAT FUCKIN KRAZY HORSE?

... yes they do lol

>manlet
he's 1.88

>giga brit vs some random fat mexican

Attached: ddbb6a8829b83bd678d1a14603ec9804.gif (614x428, 3.19M)

Kek KEK, the place with slave labor has naps

He got a cuntcussion during training camp

>beat a bunch of grandpas while super young
>big deal because not completely thug black man
He was literally nothing, ever

Usyk knowa AJ is a fraudulent and will expose him

Attached: 1558243951857.jpg (1256x838, 488K)

Yeh, 8 years ago.

Proving that everyone knows everyone is juiced up and it's just used politically whenever needed, but never properly.

based

>scholastica
I though it was just the yank nogs that named their kids retarded shit

Attached: Bumsquads future employer.jpg (768x432, 59K)

I would fight a guy like that over a guy like this any day of the week.

Attached: grand-sumo-nagoya-tournament-day-11_ef7d1cc0-55df-11e8-ae13-d985d3701f4e.jpg (960x540, 76K)

I wonder how well a sumo who became Yokozuna would do in other combat sports

Ruiz is 6'2''

Vased

Putting on muscles means nothing without poper bone structure.

Attached: musclevbone.jpg (768x1024, 131K)

>boxing
>real fighting

hes LISTED as 6'2
hes 6'0 tops

instagram.com/p/BwurOqmgn1n/

He'd hit you with 1 body shot and you'd be done.

Bean Power ! stfu

Fatstrong is the ideal body for fighting

Attached: yama.12.jpg (800x540, 79K)

Tired of you fags shitting on Ruiz and trying to diminish him as top tier boxer just because he's fat. If you casuals knew something about Ruiz is that dude isn't a slouch. Can't wait for the rematch where he exposes Joshua once more so you fgts can cry about here.