Scores a hat trick to put Tottenham in the final

>scores a hat trick to put Tottenham in the final
>doesn’t start the game until way in the second half
Is the coach of Tottenham a fucking brainlet? He played hard in a big game and saved his team’s ass. And as a reward, he gets sat on the bench. Just lmfao

Btw congrats Liverpool fans, team played alpha as fuck today

Attached: 27E11D90-577C-4A4F-9344-AE923E972691.jpg (960x639, 41K)

for Tottenham it plays better for their brand identity to play English players more minutes and lose

Lmfao I hope that’s not actually true. They could’ve made history today and if what you’re saying is true, I hope they never get close ever again.

This was their one chance and they fucking wasted it

They're basically the English national team in club form

It was a gamble and he lost it, it's not like Lucas's form mattered anyways since it had been nearly three weeks since their last competitive match. With that said, either Kane needed to ride the bench or be substituted out by half-time. Alli should have been dropped instead of Winks early into the second half, move Eriksen into the midfield, and let Lucas play on the wing. Also, Sissoko getting injured and having to sub in Dier pretty much ensured Spurs weren't getting a single goal for the rest of the game. Hopefully, Levy doesn't fuck Poch this offseason and allows him to spend some fucking money this time

Lucas made an impact as soon as he stepped on the pitch wtf are you talking about

>flag
>makes an absolutely retarded post
Wow, never post in this thread again please

I would say Llorente made a bigger impact. Seems to win the ball in the air every time and head it to a teammate.

Doesn’t matter. Both of them should’ve been out there. Moura was more skillful and could put goals away even under pressure in the box

I agree it was a dumb decision to start Kane over Lucas, or even Llorente, at that point but not because Lucas fucking dumpstered Ajax but because Kane's been injured and clearly wasn't fit enough to play in a game of that importance. You can't just assume Lucas is just magically going to carry over his performance level against Ajax to the CL final when it's been literally almost 21 days since they last played a match

As crazy as it sounds, Pochettino chose the safer option by starting Kane over Lucas or Llorente.

If Spurs lost with Kane subbed in, there would’ve been far more backlash from the English press. Kane didn’t help either because he had a history of rushing himself back into the team.

Pochettino made a cowardly decision and Kane made a selfish one by declaring himself fit to the press days before this final.

Great to see neither of them got to lift the trophy. Maybe the mouth breathing shitstain will learn to prioritize the team over his own personal accomplishments and glory.

Spurs play better with Son and Lucas leading the line, muh Arry comes in and fucks it up because hes a slow cunt

This.

muh Arry is slowly turning into lukaku. seems to do his best holding the ball up out wide and crossing it

Correct. Liverpool were there for the taking but i can say 6 times la'

Also the final 3 weeks after season end is pure greed so glad the match was shit

Maybe if the English press wasn't pure cancer he would have dared to do it.
They probably had rape allegations lined up in case he benched their national treasure.

Poch is leaving the club so it's his last fuck you to arry kane and the other cucks.

Have you not noticed, it's 2019? The player is everything; the team is merely a vehicle for advancing their clebrity.

Damn, I yearn for the days when Liverpool won everything and people still didn't know all the first team players' names (let alone the third team bench-warmers that everyone knows now).

Attached: emlyn_hughes1.jpg (322x474, 27K)

I don't see where he can go, unless Utd sack Ole before next season

Heard Barcelona was looking for a manager

He played for espanyol. Not happening at all