How much can Liverpool make with him?

How much can Liverpool make with him?

Attached: origi.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

He’s unironically a fantastic late game off the bench option. He’s just really clutch and can score when it matters, if only messi had a fucking fraction of his mentality he’d be the one lifting the trophy.

I'll be sad if he leaves. He's clearly too good to stay on a bench so it's fair if he wants to transfer to get more game time, but his strongmind will be missed.

>He's clearly too good to stay on a bench
I'm not sure. he was pretty awful on the ball today, aside from the obvious. I can certainly see him wanting to move to a club where he'd start regularly, but his best role may be where he is now

He is going to more than double in value and his career will die at Juve or something.

He's really not. Aside from the goal, all his balls were fucking TERRIBLE, as was his overall play. He's the dictionary definition of an impact sub. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with that.

>he’s too good
Every single pass he tried to play was directly to the opposing team

Better sell while he's hot
Brewster needs to get some minutes next season, and with Divock around that would be hard

80 millions from Barcelona. The perfect Suárez sub, la.

finishing 20
passing 2

fuck off we dont sell club legends

>xabi alonso
>torres
>suarez

... bout tree fiddy

100m from China

thats literally his only use
he cant play a full 90, he struggles with 45 too honestly
but give him 20-25 mins and he's golden

Back to back quadruples la

literally everyone wins if they give him a monster contract and he sits on the bench forever. absolute legend.

He's a last 20-30 minutes supersub. Strong mind and strong finishing

Then he should just play as the poacher all the time instead of trying to replicate the Firmino role, play Firmino as #10 and stick Origi upfront.

the national team will still start lukaku and batsman before him
kill me

Lukaku is still nr 1, origi has passed Batsman tho