Is he the most underrated player in the world?

is he the most underrated player in the world?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1349x1569, 453K)

>schalk-
6 (six) times la'

was MOTM imo

saved Van Dick's bacon at least 3 times

He does that every game and yet somehow the imperious man mountain makes Matip better according to the media.

depends, did he have sex?

Probably.

>ynr that time matip made a great 60-yard pass and the commentators immediately creamed themselves over how great van dijk is

Matip - Lovren would ensure Liverpool the PL

No matter what you would consider to be 'rated', Shaqiri is definitely under it.

cause he's short lol

Best CB, very underrated. He is better than the man mountain

remember when Yea Forums was shitting on this guy for those own goals

pepperidge farms remembers

he had a rocky start tbf. but yeah, english pundits always favour physical monsters of centre backs who thug their way to immediate success, like huth or morgan. actually good (technically etc.) defenders take a while to establish themselves, and how he has

IMO Alisson should be MOTM.

Tbh he is a much better player since playing with VVD. Him and Lovren at times were Chuckle brother levels

Has one good game and people forget all the mistakes he made before. I rate him but I don't overrate him. Man mountain was way more consistent, but I agree the media sucks his dick.

based bochum boy COME HOME WHITE MAN

why did he choose to play for Ghana?

because there was no way he was going to get past hummels or boateng

what a man

Attached: 1540749135682.webm (960x540, 242K)

What was going through the everton player's heads when this monsterous abomination strided towards them.

Messi is more underrated

friend of mine was in the same school as Matip. he says he is literally a retard

He can't handle the pressure
He's almost perfect when he knows that should he fail, someone else will handle it. He was AWFUL when he played with Lovren

Still think VVD Gomez is a better pairing