Realistically, is Barcelona's Era at its end?

Realistically, is Barcelona's Era at its end?
I mean, we all know Barcelona wasn't a particulary big Club until Ronaldinho and Messi came. Before them they only had one CL.
And Messi sems to be heading to the end of his peak, and there's no one on sight who could match his quality as a replacement. As soon as he is gone, they would be just another Atlético de Madrid in my opinion.
Discuss.

Attached: messi106.jpg (770x433, 30K)

Barcelona's era has been over since 2015

you can't be on top forever

I don't think it's about Messi not delivering as much as it is about everyone around him not assisting him. Everything went to shit after Xavi and then Iniesta got out.

It was over the second Pep left.

Aaaaaanooooooon. Bayern Munich would like to have a WORD WITH YOUUUUUU!

>as it is about everyone around him not assisting him
It's much more everyone around him not converting the 80 billion amazing chances he hands them on a silver platter per game. He just won the Golden Shoe, so it's not like he's having problems scoring without Xavi and Iniesta.
The problem right now is that Old Ratking and Dembele/Coutinho is not exactly Prime Ratking and Neymar, or Eto'o and Henry, or even Pedro and Villa.

Literally this.
>martino
>luis enrique
>valverde
What the fuck were they thinking?

MSN was post pep and almost as good as peak barca. people don't like to rate them to be edgy and cool.

Barca's era was over when Xavi got old.

Nothing will ever be as good as peak Xavi+peak Iniesta+ peak Puyol+ peak Messi

>I mean, we all know Barcelona wasn't a particulary big Club until Ronaldinho and Messi came
Imagine being such a fucking mong that you think this is true.

it is tho

No it's not at all.

Depends if they get De ligt and Zoombele gets his shit together. Real Madrid looks far worst.

You will never see MSN vs BBC ever again... Why even live lads...

Attached: 00e92b2e2e002c3f1f5a7d9401b53bed4a8cefc6_hq.jpg (802x500, 81K)

Barcelona already resembles the Napoli of Maradona more than the Barcelona of Guardiola
It's an Europa League team that can get far into Champions League because it has one great player

They have had 3 big problems:
-They never recovered from losing Neymar, they had something special with their 3 forwards and lost it
-Many of their great players have retired or are getting old
-They misspent the money of the Neymar sale with Coutinho and Dembele

Messi also seems like the kind of person who would not allow Barcelona to replace Suarez with some hot young striker like Jovic or Piatek, because he is his best friend.

> tfw Messi is getting older and in less than 5 years he won't be in the football elite anymore.

Don't cry because it'll be over, smile because it is happening

Also with Ronaldo.

Why do niggers think that Messi dictates transfer policy?

>tfw you realize Messi will be old in 2022 and it will be probably his last WC

When Messi retires = RIP Barcelona.

Xavi's retiring from Barça and Spain spelled the end of both teams, user. He was the one behind those two teams' invicibility.

Ah yes, there's no way they'll ever get a decent president again, or a decent manager who will build a decent team.

>-Many of their great players have retired or are getting old
The getting old thing is big. They need to surround Messi with fitness, youth and hunger, because they can't afford to keep getting outhustled so severely and obviously like they have been by Roma, Liverpool and Valencia in big games.

Messi is as good as he ever was. Maybe better, since his production is stupendous despite team around him falling apart.

Physically past prime but wiser than ever

I think Bayern’s bullshit is over too. Now that Dortmund refuses to be their bitch anymore I honestly think they’re about to push their shit in for the next few years

The difference is ronaldo works his fucking ass off to stay in peak shape. His fitness and condition are better than most 20 year olds and that isn’t something Messi has ever done, he’s just relied on god given talent and not hard work

MSN scored more and decimated opposition unlike any other Barca team since Cruyff was in the middle. Only a matter of team until they find that attacking threat up front again. They just need to stop wasting money on flops

Maybe slightly slower (less than you'd think, see 2011-12 matches for reference). But he is clearly physically stronger (old man strength) and can protect the ball better in smaller space. Free kicks he has never been this good. Game sense looks to be improving.

Pair him up with Mbappe... I know it's fantasy and won't happen, but it's a match for the ages

Barca has the GOAT youth school in Europe, it's a matter of time a new lil autismo nigga is born there and replace Messi

Don't be silly. CR is ridiculously gifted despite not being born with a football attached via umbilical cord like Messi, and Messi is a really hard worker too.

It’s not 2001 anymore bro, Barca’s youth academy is a shambles now.

—————-Ter Stegen
—Bellerin—Pique—-De Ligt—Alba
——Arthur—Busquets—De Jong
—Messi——-Griezmann—Neymar

Literally no one is stopping us next season

BBC was such a meme trio. Everyone knew it was Ronaldo+2.

Barcelona is one of the richest teams in the world, they'll just keep buying new players until it works.

>Neymar
Haha
Well meme'd, my friend.

Cacalona forever with the weak mind adn Y AL CARRER

Attached: 1531944166044.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

thinly-veiled "handling messi's decline poorly" thread