OFFICIAL CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS OF THE DECADE POWER RANKINGS

1. 2018: Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool
2. 2012: Chelsea 1-1 Bayern Munich (4-3)
3. 2016: Real Madrid 1-1 Atletico (5-3)
4. 2017: Real Madrid 4-1 Juventus
5. 2011: Barcelona 3-1 Man United
6. 2013: Bayern Munich 2-1 Borussia Dortmund
7. 2014: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico
8. 2010: Inter Milan 2-0 Bayern Munich
9. 2015: Barcelona 3-1 Juventus

90000000001. Liverpool 2-0 Tottenham

Attached: UCL-Trophy.jpg (1786x2048, 430K)

Seething!

Attached: B7AC57F3-6D82-468C-889C-AFAB8DEDCB37.png (264x258, 56K)

That was one of the worst games I have ever seen.

>anti-climatic dodgy penalty straight away
>Liverpool just defend
>Spurs just pass it around midfield and never ever do anything
>Liverpool score again when Spurs push forward in the last 5 minutes

Bayern - Chelsea best one overall
Real - Liverpool best memes and best goal

>tfw copakino > champions

Attached: palina-otra-vez-redes-pommery-al-ojo-herido-pablo-perez-790875-103223.jpg (675x1200, 72K)

>put Liverpool losing first
>put Liverpool winning last
Hmmmmmm I wonder which hater could have made this list

Please get some windows before making posts like that

>Real Madrid reaching a final legitimately in this decade

All their finals go straight to the bottom of the list for that.

Actually a good account of the game.
You can't really blame Liverpool for going ahead against a side that was terrifed of them countering and looked like they only felt comfortable counter attacking themselves. Liverpool were pretty smart letting Spurs have all the possession and not falling for it.

It was a poor spectacle but I think Liverpool just wanted to win. They've played enough good games to get there.

Chelsea Munich should be lower, the game was 90% bus parking and Munich missing sitters, then again the other finals were pretty boring too

They were not missing sitters, Cech just #WALL on them.

that's a very american take

hes right tho

Forgot the coochie streaker

>Chelsea Bayern not top
>2016 that high

What's worse is that Liverpool weren't even defending that well. Liverpool could have easily been torn apart had Tottenham gotten their shit together and not played like fucking pussies.

They only pressed hard when tottenham blew minutes passing around the back. After that, when the ball moved forward, Liverpool basically stopped all pressing and half ass defended. As if they were sort of scared to do anything or else they concede.

top kek, matip and vvd were both brilliant

lmao britfag btfo

>anti-climatic
This isn't a fucking Hollywood movie, retard.

Quality of football (average of both sides):

1. 2011: Barcelona 3 - 1 Man United
2. 2013: Bayern Munich 2 - 1 Borussia Dortmund
3. 2014: Real Madrid 4 - 1 Atletico Madrid
4. 2015: Barcelona 3 - 1 Juventus
5. 2017: Real Madrid 4 - 1 Juventus
6. 2012: Chelsea 1 - 1 Bayern Munich (4-3)
7. 2018: Real Madrid 3 - 1 Liverpool
8. 2016: Real Madrid 1- 1 Atletico Madrid (5-3)
9. 2019: Liverpool 2 - 0 Tottenham

Entertainment and drama:

1. 2012: Chelsea 1 - 1 Bayern Munich (4-3)
2. 2014: Real Madrid 4 - 1 Atletico Madrid
3. 2018: Real Madrid 3 - 1 Liverpool
4. 2013: Bayern Munich 2- 1 Borussia Dortmund
5. 2016: Real Madrid 1 - 1 Atletico (5-3)
6. 2015: Barcelona 3 - 1 Juventus
7. 2017: Real Madrid 4 - 1 Juventus
8. 2019: Liverpool 2 - 0 Tottenham

I missed the 2010 final.

2011 was meant to be 6th above 2015, my bad.

I mean, they were good. I didn't mean to take away vvd and Matip, but liverpool didn't play their usual aggressive memegegenpress. They seemed almost scared to do it sometimes as if they were scared that spuds would be able to get through.

It was a bizzare game. Spurs' midfield and defence looked frightened by the occassion and so were holding on to the ball. Liverpool seemed to decide they were content to let them do this and didn't press, probably deciding it wasn't worth the risk of letting a pacy Son or later Moura in on goal while it was clear Tottenham didn't have any creative ideas or risk taking to pass their way through. When the midfield finally decided to try to move it forward Liverpool were already in a defensive shape and didn't have to do anything particularly complicated to clear.

It meant neither side were actually playing the way they usually do, fast transition and counter attacks. They became a possession side playing a defensive side which is in neither team's style and so looked amateurish and dull. Liverpool just happened to be more competent at defense than Tottenham trying to play with the ball.

Tottenham should have tried to play vertical at every opportunity so that they'd concede possession more, causing Liverpool to come out more and then Tottenham could fall into their natural game better. They bottled it, I bet the Tottenham deep players were too afraid to be creative incase they made a mistake on the biggest stage.

We're not seething about Live winning but about the match being fucking shit. Spurs really got exposed as just a bunch of lucky kikes that didn't deserve to get out of group stage.

So? He's right. This game sucked balls. I'm sure it would have been very different if Ajax had passed instead of that joke of a London team.

The significant majority of Liverpools 2019 games are possession games. They have almost always had 65-70%+ possession and controlled the flow of the game with their patient passing.

This time they didn't, and I don't they would've played so defensively if they hadn't got that early goal. They barely had a chance to get into their rhythm before the penalty, and the onus went to Tottenham to score. There were periods where Liverpool looked like they were getting back into their normal style of play, but they were too wasteful with the ball - too many long balls and rushed passes.

Neither team played their best, or even good football. I think it was just a generally low quality game, most likely due to the penalty

Agreed