How bootyblasted are you ABLs right now?

On a scale of 1 to 10?

Attached: D8AvstcWwAAyWTE.jpg large.jpg (2048x1695, 685K)

0/10. Up the Reds

0/10. Up the Reds

I'm so not buttblasted idek what an ABL is. Lfc for life. Norf wins again.

0/10

I like Klopp's football style a lot. He is one of the few managers to have trash talked tiki taka

>STAR WARS!!!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-204007.png (760x917, 533K)

Imagine the smell...

Yea Forums has always been a LFC board, not sure where the inferiority complex is coming from

how comfy do those socks look

it wont hit me that we've won until i see the trophy in the city tomorrow

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-02 at 00.44.26.png (380x308, 177K)

0/10 absolutely enjoying how ABLs seethe and cope lol FUCK Yea Forums, FUCK ABLs, FUCK mancs, FUCK ramos and FUCK everyone else

6 TIMES FAGGOTS

TRUsox, those pads kind of grippy. Bit naughty really, New Balance will be on the phone.

Looking carefully I see Robbo was wearing them as well in the game. They probably all were.

would you say those socks do not slip?

>would you say those socks do not slip?

>tfw Klopp has finally solved football for the scousers

Attached: 1512177425162.jpg (438x437, 20K)

96/10

Why the fuck didn't Tite call Fabinho to play at the copa? is brasil's midfield that strong?

France/World War

hmmm sweetie, France won both world wars

France got turned into Reek 5 minutes into both of them

hmmmm sweetie, why would you lie?

0/10. Up the Reds

Attached: 1491343327582.jpg (404x404, 28K)

>african education
I guess your revisionism doesn't apply just to your football teams

ABLs all quit Yea Forums, honestly there might be suicides and i couldnt be happier

Attached: 1559432791507.jpg (1200x800, 189K)

>cheap corner
>bullshit penalty call

Still not as bad as Madrids

literally the only good part of canada is the french part lol

0/10 klopp deserves something. He seems like a great guy. Bummed that spuds were the ones who made it through instead of city though. We might not have won the quadruple even if we made it but I would have actually enjoyed the game rather than that borefest. Congrats liverpool fans tho. City will still be raping the prem for a decade or so but I hope you'll get at least one prem title in that time.

I honestly don't give a shit, but regardless of the winner it was a pretty shit game.
>go to ovella negra in barcelona to watch the game
>literally everyone rooting for liverpool

looks like canada has the wrong history books

5/10 shitty way to win and poor game. plus had the great time watching them lose the league so not all bad.

is that espanyol territory or something?

Look at how quiet the board is and now imagine it went the other way. ABL's are in hiding.

Fun fact: they don't actually speak french, that's just brain damaged gibberish. The French were the only ones who didn't bat an eye when we said it was their language so the bluff has stuck.

looks like france has the wrong frenchmen

0/10 fucking thank the lord for letting us get a sixth

No, it's tourist and expat territory.

>all those colors living in harmony and succeeding
why can't /pol/ understand this?

/pol/ is unironically the most """diverse""" board on this site

i thinks Yea Forums is. Maybe /int/.

he's a retarded, that's why

Nobody is ever talking about the minute number of global-tier high skill tradesmen when discussing racist demographic-altering immigration policies

yeah keep your retarded american ISIS god squad bullshit to yourself.

*retarded old man

VAR would have given a penalty regardless you fucking dipshit

Look at any /pol/ IRL meetup.

Yeah i know they are "diverse" but they are still americans. My idea of diverse is different cultures and languages. Genetics/race etc comes after that.

Attached: 4324455.png (600x497, 8K)

I'm a Chelsea fan but I feel like Liverpool were the lesser of two evils. Liverpool already had 5 so 6 isn't really world changing. I'd be raging if Liverpool won the premier league or Spurs won the CL

>muh Liverpool reddit archetype
Liverpool has also always been the most Yea Forums team.
What's more Yea Forums than being both the most reddit and most Yea Forums team?

The only meetups happen in coastal muttheaps like New York so it's not that surprising. And the HWNDU meetup that's the most famous one was actually more of an 8ch meetup then a /pol/ one.

imagine the smelle