After watching that game we can all agree soccer needs to be fixed. This thread is for the purpose of fixing soccer...

After watching that game we can all agree soccer needs to be fixed. This thread is for the purpose of fixing soccer. After we have agreed, we will e-mail our plans to FIFA and wait for a response

So far
>multi-ball
>no out of bounds (plywood boards)
>4 teams in one game (allowing to alliances and palace intrigue
>middle circle is death zone, players that enter, die

Attached: fix soccer.png (1300x788, 21K)

also I am gay

Nuke Toronto & Vancouver

why are Canadians so good at making shit post

No

WORLD LEAGUE

added
>snakes
>pitch will be crowded with 44 players, so the ref will fly above on a drone

Attached: 1559428105819.png (1300x788, 24K)

wouldnt alligators be more effective?

If the first half is 0-0 release one lion onto the pitch per five minutes in the second half.

Added an alligator, but he is a gentle gator, and only eats what the snakes are too full to

Attached: 3.png (1300x788, 31K)

I'm not certain that this is how soccer will be played in 2119. But we will definitely be playing 4 teams per match in the cross configuration. It's the only way t save the game.

that looks more like a crocodile though, alligators are more grey-ish
you dont want to make a mistake like that

How bout now

Attached: 1559429295012.png (1300x788, 24K)

thats better
also are those venomous snakes or non-venomous snakes like boa constrictors?

They are both venomous and constrictors. They are designer snakes, like the plot of Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom

I think the players deserve a sporting chance if they fall into the death zone. Like maybe there will be just one rope dangling in the middle so you're forced to interact with the snakes and gator, but if you're good enough you can escape.

I like it

Attached: 1559429295012.png (1300x788, 26K)

>good

Ah thats a shame. I've no interest now. I thought the players would just blow up or something if they went into the death circle.

I would watch this

what happens if one of, or both balls fall into the death zone though?
i like your ideas but they lack a lot of detail, FIFA would never go forward with this if you keep it like this

If a player pretends to be injured, he has to try to jump across the death zone and the other players are allowed to kick balls at him while he jumps

I hear you. Added a Ronaldo Automaton that will retrieve lost balls. Since he is made out of bronze, the reptiles will not eat him

Attached: 1559429295012.png (1300x790, 34K)

referee should be allowed to bludgeon divers to death with a hammer

in cup finals if there hasn't been a shot on target for 5 minutes they should lower the trophy into the death zone but on a wire so they can yank it around to stop people grabbing it too easily, BUT if someone does get it then the game immediately ends and they win and also the cup is full of antivenom

Armed the referee

Attached: small.png (1300x790, 35K)

Americans should dominate this game so put some great burgers in the field

Drive Thru added

Attached: small.png (1300x790, 37K)

Since the post interesting thing about the game was a insta-thot pitch invader, added one

Attached: small.png (1300x790, 39K)

Pls respond for wholesome ms paint funtimes

what if the streaker triggers the ronaldo automaton rape urges?

I would like some hot lava and raptors

Ronaldo Automaton has had rape de-programmed from its brain. Not a concern
Where would you like them? I'm running out of real estate

Well the raptors just run around the field killing everyone. Maybe the lava could be under the penalty box, sort of like a dunking booth. But you don't need to draw all that.

Sorry was already working on it before you answered. Added an evil cowboy riding a raptor. Gonna smoke a joint then figure out where to put the lava

Attached: small.png (1300x790, 45K)

>multiball

based

Looks amazing!

Supply airdrops to cater for the fortnite zoomer audience

How does a match start? Each team has a ball or something else?

I wasn't sure how to incorporate lava, so I just made a volcano. you can imagine the hazards. man is about to score a goal, and a piece of volcanic debris takes him out
Idk. Do you have an idea

Attached: small.png (1300x790, 86K)

I can safely say if this sport was ever on TV I would watch it

put 2 balls in the pit and 2 on the volcano, players have to go get them before they can start the game

Attached: small.png (1298x790, 103K)

final bump