Is he going? His press-conference sound iffy when talked about leading Tottenham into the future

Is he going? His press-conference sound iffy when talked about leading Tottenham into the future.

If I was him I'd be fucking pissed that jew levy didn't spend as they could have won the champions league this season with some more quality depth. Maybe he has also taken this team as far as they can go, 3rd and champ league final. If so, what is next for him? Juventus?

Attached: 2568281-53264330-2560-1440.jpg (1050x590, 51K)

There is nothing more he can do at Spurs. Time to leave

>There is nothing more he can do at Spurs. Time to leave
this, pretty much. spuds are a decently run club but the chances of assembling another team of great players in their prime there, within 4-5 years at least, is extremely low

Time to go somewhere else. Too much money being pumped into the other clubs while Levy the jew refuses to spend on both transfers and wages. Top 4 run likely ends next year.

What club though?

United by Christmas

Madrid by Christmas

Beşiktaş by Eid al-Fitr

Would have been a crying shame if Scrooge Levy won a CL. All credit to Pochettino and Spurs players. But Spurs are tru'y set for the long term now with the new stadium. Gonna enjoy 6 (six) times tonight la'

Guangzhou Evergrande by Lunar New Year

If they're willing to spend he should stay, otherwise there's no point.

Isn't Allegri leaving Juve?

If Levy doesn't let Poch buy whoever he wants this offseason then Spurs deserve to never win anything

They want Sarri apparently

Welcome to Barcelona

Sit out the start of next season and the United and PSG jobs will maybe open up during the season.

Spursbro, I honestly couldn't be mad if he wants to go. If he does, who do >we replace him with? Imo Wilder would be ideal but I doubt he'll leave Sheff Utd. Toby/Jan overlapping and Rose getting far forward and inside would be amazing.

fpbp

He said he'd never betray Espanyol

Can’t blame him for wanting to leave when he gets no backing to actually build, its clear the lack of squad depth effects spurs, they were like 4 points behind Liverpool at Christmas and finished of 20+ points behind them, when Mourinho was sacked he was flirting in the media, if he gets the chance to manage a team that actually lets him sign players then I’m 100% sure he’d take it.

He said that like 5 years ago. Things change

He resigned 2 weeks ago

>Wilder would be ideal
Fuck off you bandwagoning cunt. He's nowhere near worthy for this club. I'd like Jardim if he left.

he should leave before becoming the new wenger

Replace him with another argie who knows how to win a league title. Simeone