Liverpool Winning

Are you ok Yea Forums

Attached: D8AafCvX4AAe-iR.jpg (1024x842, 131K)

Hello? Yea Forums? Why so silent?

honestly i dont think anyone cares after that final

one of the worst games of football ive ever watched let alone cl games let alone cl finals

i guess liverpool deserved to win because they actually converted one chance while spurs didnt convert shit

kloppo deserves it

Reminder that ABLs should be necking themselves by the thousands.

Signed, /x/

I just wish something happened. The only thing worth mentioning is the pitch invader.
This could have been prime memeing if it was Barca-Ajax.

Been crossposting from Yea Forums since the match started, Scouser watching this in Liverpool
Why is Liverpool meme's this hard?

i fell asleep twice

honestly i dont think anyone can cope as hard as u

>Livershit bandwagoners crawling out of their caves to smear shit on this board

SEETHING

COPE

SEETHING FAGGOT. LIVESTREAM AN HERO.

Liverpool scored twice

The game was utter garbage, most entertaining thing was a slag running across the pitch, fucking boring football considering what both sides can play like on a good day

t. Liverpool Fan

Also "weather" posters can fuck off, it was shit football, not ya boi hot air

CL is a big win though, just that every game leading to it were objectively more entertaining

6 TIMES FAGGOT

origi goal was kino

based kult kloppo

No... the bad guys won again :(

who gives a fuck

the Origi goal right at the end to kill it when Spurs had been knocking on the door all game with way more possession was absolutely based

he is right, as in, it was a bad match, and very boring for neutral viewers who don't care about either team
no one will be watching replays or highlights of this

in the future the idea that the real final was Liverpool Barcelona will be universal. Can't remember a worse finalist than Spurs.