So is Klopp's current Liverpool team better than his prime Dortmund team?

So is Klopp's current Liverpool team better than his prime Dortmund team?

Attached: 1541482190137.png (620x437, 482K)

Obviously.

does anyone actually think liverpool play well

They don't but they get the results tbf

does anyone actually think france play well

Dortmund's 2012-13 run was way more kino

You can't judge them with Salah on the pitch He's footballing poison.

no, they played their worst game of the season and won 2-0 KEK

sure, prime dortmund was full of prospects and not established players like liverpool

yes, today’s final was just a weird match because of the penalty 30 seconds in

I think it's the best team on the planet, but I also think they play in a mechanical way, lack flair and are boring.

That's because of their midfield, they're all workhorses.

I genuinely don't get how this Liverpool team keep winning. There's been far better teams who couldn't win so much.

That's because Klopp plays with 3 defensive minded midfielders. It's dull as fuck

they're a gimmicky side. Their gegenpress is very hard for managers to face, I do think that eventually teams will learn how to face them properly.
They're not the best team in the world (that's City). But they're decent enough to win trophies

This game they didn't. Ajax would've won it if they played today

Ajax wouldn't win against Liverpool because they lack physicality. Stop seething and realize that you were never that good, you lost to fucking tottenham.

lmao Ajax would've bottled it, overrated meme team.

No. Dortmund in 2012 was GOD TIER.

He's just follows German football philosophy by the book, despite only having like one German in the squad.

I mean obviously. By pretty much every metric.

I was seething because Ajax didnt get in, Liverpool would have beat them 5-0, Spurs could have beaten Liverpool if they got the right chances