The game of the century incoming

The game of the century incoming.

Attached: Liverpool vs Chelsea.png (642x302, 15K)

Fuck I forgot about this.

One snore fest to end the season and another snore fest to start it. Good job engerland.

>more english football

Chelsea are fucking gash m8, just because they beat a shit Arsenal team doesn't mean they're suddenly good. Liverpool will score 5 past them.

I hope England lose by 4 to the Dutch on Thursday for these awful games.

>reach three cup finals and win Europa
>get third place in the league
They just need a couple players to replace shitters like Luiz and Alonso and they can challenge for the league.

They're losing their best player you faggot.

fucking based super cup, now the shitters are gone we have a proper game of english footie

Callum and Pulisic will soften the blow once they're ready to play on the wings.

Arsenal won the FA Cup three times yet they were still a million miles away from winning the league. The gap between Man City + Liverpool and the rest of the top 6 is massive right now. Considering Chelsea have a transfer ban and they're losing Hazard, they'd be lucky if they win another trophy in the next 5 years.

Just one more trophy to add to our already full-to-bursting Trophy Room.

Attached: KopPreview.jpg (300x225, 33K)

yeah right.

>Considering Chelsea have a transfer ban

As somebody who doesn’t know shit about soccer outside of international competitions, what does this mean and why did they get a ban?

> tf
> tp

I remember everyone saying that in the Carabao Cup Final that Chelsea would get trashed by Man City. The reality was they ran them to the wire and had a few chances to win that match.

The only game Chelsea got trashed in this season was qway to Man City. They beat Liverpool at Anfield in the cup, outplayed Liverpool at Stamford Bridge and were unlucky to draw, beat Man City at Stamford Bridge and came close to beating them in the cup.

Yet suddenly Yea Forums's somehow worked out they're gonna get trashed.

Liverpool vs Chelsea will be a far more exciting match than the shit Spurs could put up.

it'll probably be quite fun, no north london clubs to ruin it

Please. No more.

Attached: michael cole pained.jpg (600x375, 23K)

In club football players sign contracts to their club. Other teams can offer your team cash to end the contract early and let your player move to their team. UEFA gave Chelsea a ban from doing that because they broke some transfering rules. It's significant because it means they can't strengthen or freshen up their side for next season, they have to use the same set of players for another year.

Chelsea players can still leave though meaning Chelsea are at risk of losing some of their best players but not being able to replace them. (in theory players can't leave until their contract is completed but if you have an unhappy player who wants to move it's pointless forcing them to stay for the duration of their contract as they'll probably sulk and perform badly, so you sell up for cash).

In this example Real Madrid are going to offer like £110m to Chelsea for Hazard but Chelsea won't be able to replace him with another player, and if they force him to stay A) he'll be unhappy and B) when the contract does end in 2020 he can leave for free.

> mutt memes himself into thinking freddy adu 2 is actually good

Liverpool get to destroy another Chelshit manager's career before it even starts.

nice

>caring about the continental charity shield

>Liverpool
>destroying anything other than city centres and shitty norf london teams

SEE
WAIT FOR IT

THING

>Going all the way to Turkey to get stabbed in the arse when I can save my money and have the same done staying in London

What was the actual transferring rule they broke though?

Reddit vs Yea Forums