When the final whistle came. I cried. Finally. After 3 years of waiting, we finally made it...

When the final whistle came. I cried. Finally. After 3 years of waiting, we finally made it. We are the best club in the world. We. Reds. This day won't be never forgotten. Youll never walk alone.

Attached: cd9103d2.jpg (1200x1581, 290K)

YNWA

Not even the best club in England.

Ynwa

Come back again over the next few months and say this. Abls have left the building

>we

Kaapo Kakko desu

When the final whistle came. I came. Finally. After 90 minutes of edging, I finally made it. I have the best cum in the world. Me. Swedeposter. This spray won't be never forgotten. Youll never wank alone.

>Youll never walk alone.
What does that even mean?

when the final whistle i came.

Based

TopFuckingKek

WE did it

>3 years of waiting
Try 15, and I'm sure people have waited longer! I am so happy Happy though, Triple next season right lads?

fucking kek

Tottenham played you off the park tonight. Poxiest final win ever.

>against tottenham
Nah.

>Tottenham played them off the pitch
>couldn’t even get one semi decent chance on goal

Iha vitun hienoo teemu mäki itken

Based thread

This is where we came from lads. So glad they stuck with Kloppo and believed in him.

Attached: livlineup-1.jpg (464x644, 25K)

>liverpool did it!
>none of the players are actually from Liverpool

Cuck sport.

TAA is

/thread

>We are the best club in the world
lol

Is this a meme?
Trent is

Reddit

>One (1) player

Kys Scousecucks.

i never celebrated either goal, the whole thing was surreal. relief the pen went in and wondering how it would change the game.

when divock scored i thought okay and thought maybe the cup is ours but was still silent. three hours later it's sinking in

>ours

Bet you're from Surrey you cunt. Support your local.

klopps made it look so easy, i love robbo so much. he's going to be the inspiration of so many young players

try again, i live a two minute walk from melwood and have filmed inside the liverpool academy