VARefball

>Bullshit non-pk awarded to Livershit
>Sissoko never touched the ball with his hand
>Skomina once again halts Spurs play claiming that Son touched the ball with his hand when he didn't
>Not a single card all game long despite Liverpool players deserving quite a few yellows

How do we stop JEWUEFA lads?
Should we just fucking kill them already? They have ruined the beautiful game.

Attached: disgrace.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Bump

cry moar faggot.

Neck yourself tripfag.

This game was as bad as world cup 2002

idk about the result but this final was aboslute shit

Oh no Albania is mad

lmao dumb boomer
here's your bruh

Attached: 1541762725741.png (318x595, 204K)

Good post. It's baffling how Liverpool spent 92 minutes wasting time without getting a single player booked.

Attached: VAR'D.png (637x751, 274K)

This result wouldn't have been a thing if Damir Skomina wasn't a scumbag corrupt ref.
Never a PK in a million years. I am sick of fucking UEFA.

/sage

Still would have been 1-0 thanks to based Origoat.

And also the PK was legit.

ps: >we're coming for the 7th, milan faggot

>It's baffling how Liverpool spent 92 minutes wasting time without getting a single player booked.
95 minutes actually.

robot referee

Bump

>Still would have been 1-0 thanks to based Origoat.
Nope, because the dynamics of the game would have changed entirely

>And also the PK was legit.
No it wasn't you dumb leaf.

Only a fool couldn't see the agenda behind this and the 2018 WC finals. Soon enough the public will forget Griezmann wasn't fouled, and there was no penalty in that match. Likewise, the masses will soon forget Sissoko did not commit a penalty, and only remember the final score.

Skomina was always a bastard, he's not fit for the derbies in Slovenia anymore yet alone anything in Europe. Although I do think he's just a pawn here

ok but spurs still couldnt score lol

>if if if if
If English teams weren't banned from the CL for 5 years Italian football would have never took over.

Cry more bitchtits. It is a penalty every professional agree.

ps: >we're still coming for the 7th

>No arguments whatsoever
Just admit it leaf, your team paid the ref.
Just admit you're a scumbag.

you lost

learn to live with it

Drogba really was a great player.

Carried Chelsea HARD

retard

I disagree with you on the 2018 final.
Griezmann did dive on that foul out of instinct but Brozovic made a very bad challenge towards him and those usually get awarded for free kicks. I don't think that ref was paid off.

I was rooting for Croatia in that match but overall France did deserve it and Griezmann was the best player of the tournament(and France wouldn't have won without him) even though he didn't get the recognition he deserve.

I'm not a Spurs fan tho.
You didn't win, paying the ref is not winning.
I'm sorry.

Day of the rake will be coming soon, leaf.

no one paid the ref faggot

just like no one paid the ref not to red card Ramos when he rekt Salah last year

Refball will always favour the bigger team. There's more money in Liverpool winning than Spurs winning. Simple as that.
Spurs can come back when they are a bigger club and win it.

Livershit clearly paid off Damir Skomina tonight my dear tripfag.
Never a pk in a million years and not a single Liverpool player getting booked all game despite them making a lot of bad challenges.

Sorry, the truth hurts.

>posting a diving nigger as OP pic
hmmmm
also nice autism

continue to wallow in your conspiracy theory la

Attached: liverpoolfuckyeah.png (534x627, 60K)

>Refball will always favour the bigger team.
Barcelona was a lot smaller that most clubs when they were getting refball favors all over the place so you're wrong.

Whoever shells out the most money for the head ref wins, the size of the squad matters little.
Tottenham is not as scummy as Liverpool so they obviously didn't ever think of paying off the ref.

Are you alex jones?

These are not conspiracy theories, these are clear for all to see, for anyone whose IQ is in the triple digits at least.
Football has been a business first institution for the last 15 years.

Barshitlona deserved it in 2012 after they refballed against Chelsea hardcore in 2009.

Are you underage?

>barshitlona
are you a mod on a fb page about hating barca ?
also the penalty call is 50/50, I personally wouldnt have called it but hey
and i hate liverpool btw

divegrass was ruined the moment sheikhs invaded psg and shitty

>Using Kikebook
>ever
You need to be 18 to post here

>the penalty call is 50/50
How was it 50/50 when it hit literally hit the place between his chest and hi armpit?
That is never a pk. Period.

Before that actually.
Back in 2006 when Barca started buying their way into UEFA, hence Sheva's disallowed goal vs them in semi-finals 2006.

And then that thug Platini became president of UEFA and made it even worse.

>albania
the absolute state of this lad
also milan will never be relevant again

Neither will your shit country in International Football.
I would rather Milan never win anything again then "winning" this way.

Zoomer scum who get happy with paid victories disgust me and I'm glad I'm not one of you.

> Barcelona was a lot smaller that most clubs when they were getting refball favors
Literally when was this? They are a bigger club than Chelsea, Arsenal, PSG and Lyon

>DUDE I'VE BEEN A LIFELONG LIVERPOOL FAN SINCE 2016 XDXDXD
I fucking hate Americans like you.

We'll never know how good a chance Son might've had when a (non-)handball was given against him.

>*world cup 2018

whatabout that other chance that Son had where he hit it with the same power as Salahs toddler daughter

If I had to live in Albania I'd be pretty pissed off too.

yeah you shoot a ball at 100% power and accuracy when running with it in traffic every time right?

I'm still mad about that chelsea match

personally, yes.

>people ITT bitching about Barshitlona when Madrid got gifted FOUR champion's leagues by UEFA

what the fuck lads

You are 100% right. Skomina is a corrupt piece of shit and deserve to die in a car accident not only for this match.

Yeah, I'd be pretty pissed too if I lived in Albania.

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 386K)