So how do you Arsebros feeling right now?

So how do you Arsebros feeling right now?

Attached: Arsenal_logo_crest_logotype.png (4248x5000, 804K)

CAHM ON EMERY SIGN SUM FACKIN PLAYERS

Bretty gud desu senpai

Acceptable timeline.

feels good knowing spuds fans didn't even managed to enjoy a minute of the final

relieved

Satisfied

Honestly I'd have taken that over the opposite timeline.

Honestly, very good even if Tottenham has played well during that 2nd half.

Absolutley relieved.

That makes it even better actually. They shoulda hit the bar a few times too.

Very relieved, now to see if which South American zoomers we're going to sign.

Attached: 1546325606345.jpg (500x532, 43K)

can't stop thinking about that loss desu

Thank you Arsebros(yes homo)

Looking forward to celebrating another St. Totteringham's day next year

Fine. Arsenal are a mid-table club over-performing and will never be relevant again until Silent Stan is gone. Spurs winning would have just solidified Arsenal slipping into bottom/mid table next season as Stan would have gone 'Well you don't need money to win the CL, so you won't get it'. Now he can at least say 'You're not getting Liverpool kinds of money because I don't want to'. Arsenal need to get rid of Ozil and fix their defence. Sokratis and Kosc are mid-table defenders. Mustafi is lower-mid. Cech shouldn't have been played. Xhaka, Elnemy, Guendouzi are all rotational players but nothing special. Torreria is good but he needs somebody like Ramsey to play with. Lacazette didn't do too badly against Chelsea but he relies balls on the ground, not in the air. Auba is their best player but he's 30. So, sign couple of creative midfielders and another defender. Hope Holding doesn't get injured again. Iwobi is shit but he's good enough when you can't spend money on another one. I don't know Arsenal's youth very well, I know they have some talented strikers in their youth team and a few good midfielders, but nothing good enough for first team. Their wonderkid GK got injured and despite still being at Arsenal won't make it. Their other wonderkid GK is 17 and won't be played for another 8 years if at all. So they now need a back-up for Bellerin. Kolasinac is an amazing buy seeing as he was free and will do.

City or Liverpool will win a Gold Trophy next year. Liverpool could win the sextuple. Arsenal were suppose to sign Kannemann but they won't do that since it's 25% of their budget (£10m).

Pedrinho

I feel better about myself but not better about the club

I would settle for a manager that could actually improve players, install a set way of playing without changing his mind and win literally any trophy.

This. I am already preparing myself for another exciting season of bitter disappointment, lacklustre displays of football and competing for a mediocre sixth-placed finish.

At this point the only team I can really laugh at is Man United. May they forever be shit.

Lawful good

*Meant to say fifth-placed finish, but does it even matter?

>he thought Wenger was the problem and not the board refusing to back him
You've literally found out that the board sabotages the manager by overriding decisions regarding contracts. I thought you fucks want Wenger Out because he DIDN'T change his tactics? Almost like the players have complained about Emery being an utter retard who just changes tactics for no reason. He is literally me when I played FM and found out that slightly changing your tactic after every four games results in you never losing as the AI doesn't match your tactics.

The board is gash. Emery is not the solution to the problems. Until the manager is backed to the hilt with £500-£600m, Arsenal won't be relevant ever again. Klopp got that and look at him. It took him four years, but he did it.

I didn't want Wenger out. I thought 3 FA cups in 4 years and 2 decent EL runs were only gonna be a bit more of a springboard for him to get us back in CL. I was concerned that this maintained average level of success would last forever because the board was clearly happy with it, even if much of the fanbase wasn't.

Even now I'm pretty sure the EL final run will be seen as a great thing by the board and not a failure. If last year was 5th and EL semi-final and this year was 5th and EL Final I really can't see our board thinking anything is wrong.

Good. WOB's were the worst thing for the club. The fact that they've been indoctrinated into thinking the manager was the problem has gone perfectly. The board is at fault. The odd bone here and there to keep them quiet and it all works out. For Arsenal to compete they need a massive rebuild. If they're going to be 'ruthless' in selling players with 1 year left on their contract and stuff, replace the ones you got rid of. Ziyech has a £25m release clause. Why hasn't he been offered a contract now Ramsey has gone? He had 24 goals and 24 assists for Ajax last season. Even if he does 20% of that he'll have done more than Ozil has done. When Arsenal lost Ramsey is when the CL goal died.

Please no, the gold PL trophy is the last shred of relevance we have.

Attached: 1542962687630.jpg (796x800, 44K)

>feels good knowing spuds fans didn't even managed to enjoy a minute of the final

Attached: Peach lawl.jpg (194x198, 8K)

>finishing 5th and winning zero trophies is now seen as a satisfying season for Arsenal because Spurs didn’t win the CL
Toppest of keks, how far they have fallen

It’s irrelevant anyway because the “Invincibles” literally lost their biggest game of 03/04, at Highbury

making pizza hand signs at this post

Better than I was 72 hours ago.

Arsenal have the worst scouting and coaching in the division and recruitment. I don't know how they get anyone to sign the contract it's like they just promise them fun no pressure times and that performances don't mean anything.

>Liverpool could win the sextuple
nigga they couldnt even do the double this year, how do you figure they're gonna get 6 next year

no trophies again for them. haahahahaha.

Attached: 1332409856565 (2).jpg (702x401, 213K)

This is the good timeline.

This is the best timeline.

t. CFC

Like we dodged a bullet