Now that the dust has settled, how bad was this Champions League final?

Now that the dust has settled, how bad was this Champions League final?

Attached: Capture.png (977x559, 908K)

The worst one in the last 15 years

the worst i have ever witnessed, but at least with the right outcome

Really shitty final. Last I remember that bad was Milan vs Liverpool

utter trash

we expected to see the oscar for best actor, instead they gave out a lifetime achievement award to jürgen klopp.

One od the worst I've seen my whole life.

Worst one in recent memory

2019 super bowl tier boring

Attached: 1551912263125.jpg (481x1024, 93K)

would rather watch mls desu

shameful shit

UTTERLY AMAZING, STILL SHIVERING FROM THE EXCITEMENT!!

Was never going to be a classic, all the drama got used up in the semis

3/10
To be fair lads it did look a bit hot

Shit. Last year's was way better. Chokingham didn't even deserve to be their

Really bad. It's not like it's a cagey one because of god tier defense, but rather because of mistakes, errors, unfit players, etc.

How was this champions league bad

>cojones
>ajax zoomers
>the one day everyone said messi was GOAT then everyone trolled him
>PSG matches
>LIVERPOOL FINALLY DOING IT

what a god tier champions league final

I am really disappointed. I only watch big games and they are mostly good games. But this was utter shit.

2/10 only because the second goal was good

this

give manmountain his rightful d'or

Genuinely the worst I've seen. The AC - Juve borefest was at least defensively solid. The ManU - Chelsea was a close contest. Even the supposedly low quality ones like Monaco - Porto were no worse in technical terms.

Season 1-7 : Knockout stage
Season 8: Final

Very accurate

Worse since 2003
Shame as this CL season has had some absolute classic matches, but the final was diabolical.

only nerds will get this

These must be the worst two perfomances by teams in a ucl final.
And people seem to forget how solid those juve/milan teams were defensively. This final was dead on both ends of the pitch.

Boring as shit

worst I've ever seen

>champions league
>two teams that never won their championship

Worst since two Italian teams played out a 0-0 draw.

The early penalty killed it as it meant Liverpool could just sit back and Spurs couldn't break them down.

Man of culture here, is this a Game of Thrones reference?

Totally crap. But liverpool deserved it. Spurs were an absolute embarrassment

didn't watch/10

Spurs were actually the better team on the night. I’m a HTFC fan so fairly neutral. The penalty was a farce. Anyone who says otherwise doesn’t understand football. Spurs had no cutting edge. Starting Kane was a mistake. They looked better when moura came on. But honestly what a totally shit game. I spent £30 on a ticket for the pub we were in and tbf the atmosphere for the first 30 mins was good but the entire bar was dead after that because it was such a shit game

>The penalty was a farce
no sorry, you cant have your arm in a fucking hitler salute when someone in crossing

kek based. but yeah the nigger reminded me of boateng in the 2016 euros. absolute brainmelt.

lose weight retard

The 3 weeks break after domestic competition over kill both team indirectly.

This

Based.

>this flag

Genuinely embarrassing us with this post.

Awful, but Liverpool were the least awful team on the pitch. Worst final I've seen in a long time, wish I'd stayed home and wanked myself to death instead of going pub for it

It was dull but only because the best side in the competition by far won comfortably in the end

this.. we had the semi finals of our lives this competition.. the excitement was obviously going to regress towards the mean in the final

game of thrones was shit long before season 8

>Imply they were worse than slipperpool last year.
It is laughable how many sides shit the bed against Ajax when they could be taken out by 45 minutes of hoof ball.

>spurs were better
nah, liverpool just had to wait and they knew that even if tottenham had the ball 90% of the time they weren't dangerous at all
also, alli is such a fucking piece of shit holy fuck

looked like watford vs west bromwich or some shit, both sides couldn't string two passes together and just hoofed the ball out of play every 2 minutes

Season 7 was worse by far

No it was worse than 2003 Milan-Juventus. The first half of Milan vs Juventus was great. This game, both halves were shit.

This was my first and TNT amd BRs first....

Who is to blame?

Does a "final" refer to the entire tournament in yankspeak?

this, but tbf liverpool - messi was the final; this was an exhibition match between some random shitters vs liverpool

cringe

Well it's definitely clear now after this final that aiming high and for potential hand ball from close range is now the ultimate goal scoring method

But it hit his chest and then hit his arm. That is categorically not a pen.

This. Cheating is the new way to win.

Which of course scouse excel at. They’re so dirty and filthy I can’t even explain it. Dirt.

Worst i have seen.

Penalty killed the game but blame that Sissoko who thinks hes in the NBA, fucking dumbass glenn hoddle trying to defend that makes me ill.

1st half sucked, 2nd half woke up after 70mins eventually but Ali and Kane sucked, Wilkes off of all players and feel sorry for Son he actually tryed.

finals are usually shit 2bh senpai

felt like ANY team who played in the CL ko stage would have beat any of those two teams in the final. absolutly dreadfull. at least claude is happy.

so the ending made sense...I get you.

Very bad but I guess that's the price to pay for the kino semis.

this this this

The final was already played at Anfield lads.

Attached: 1558562952985.png (564x603, 633K)

Attached: D7_muG2XoAAM4qV.jpg (900x1200, 163K)

>play game on a Parkthebasico home ground
>expect funny game

eh

Ajax choked themselves. Spurs wasn't even that much better

ajax met a team that was physically strong and put the ball in the air and that was it to expose ajax, spurs played like manure played against ajax in th europa league final

Worst CL final I remember watching.

people are joking right? it was a pretty decent final, and a decent game.
it was ridden with tension from start to the origi goal.

tottenham were the better side, although simply not brave enough. they should've just went for it at some stage.

all in all this was much more interesting to watch than the last 4 finals, where it was just obvious that barca/real would win because they were better and had more stamina. just non-competitive enough.

i much preferred this

Attached: 1558789193492.jpg (600x800, 81K)

>crossing
Crossing to who, it's obvious he aimed for it
This is the worst pen of the whole CL and probably the one that will finally lead to rewriting the rule

cringe af

Worst one since Heysel. PK was even more bullshit than the one given to Juve back then.
Livershit is cancer and should never be in a CL Final again.

Bale scored that amazing goal last year.
Last year's final was much better than this shit.

2003 was a classic though so I hope you're not implying that one was bad.

the only good thing about the final was the little girls webms posted in the sticky thread.

>2003
>bad
It was kino.
Only bad thing was that Milan were playing with 10 players in ET due to Roque Jr. getting injured and no longer having any subs.

The PK's still remain unsurpassed to this day.

Attached: sheva_buffon.jpg (2048x1370, 544K)

2/10, It took me a second to realize what the fuck were they celebrating at the end of the match.

>little
missed that bit
please kill yourself

>2003 was a classic though
Ah yes, the third world opinion.

He had his arm sticking way out and then moved it towards the ball, but whatever, that's clearly a pen, in a Sunday League match or a company league match or a primary school match or an under-13s match that's always going to be a pen, simply because it looks like a pen.